PDA

View Full Version : School Shootings

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Another one today in Oregon.

I don't want to turn this in to a gun thread, there are plenty of those already.

Why do you think these are more frequent now?

Internet and media fame?

Reuptake inhibitors?

Bad/no parenting?

Violent video games/movies?

Entitlement?

Trill Clinton
06-10-2014, 12:57 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/akjwrd.pnganother shooting???

can't say that i'm surprised but its a combination of poor parenting, mental illnesses(undiagnosed and not being taken seriously) and entitlement. most of these shooters are from well to do families with entitlement issues and their parents are too prideful to admit their children are fucced up mentally and need help.

phxspurfan
06-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Angry white boys tbh. Always an adolescent angry white boy. Something's wrong about the way their parents are raising them.

DD
06-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Social media...can make you an instant star in both good and bad ways.

Trill Clinton
06-10-2014, 01:01 PM
this is the 74th school shooting since newtown, 18mo's ago. didn't realize there have been so many smh.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Angry white boys tbh. Always an adolescent angry white boy. Something's wrong about the way their parents are raising them.

They're teaching to hate black people...that's where it starts....

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 01:04 PM

I don't want to turn this in to a gun thread, there are plenty of those already.

Internet and media fame?

Reuptake inhibitors?

Bad/no parenting?

Entitlement?

Not gonna blame it on video games and music.....Hitler and Pol Pot didn't play video games and they dam sho didn't listen to rap and heavy metal

Infinite_limit
06-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Poor parenting: The percentage of 1 parent homes/out of wedlock is steadily increasing

Internet & media fame: This will only continue

Entitlement: This will continue

All signs point to more school shootings.

Fpoonsie
06-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Heh.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p754/chaffalaff/Capture_zps681c47d8.png

101A
06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Schools are pressure cookers. Everytime something happens at one anywhere, the natural reaction for administrators the country over to tighten the screws, less freedom, more rules, more restriction - kids can't blow off steam, can't leave school, if they are not getting along, they are made to sit there all day, everyday and take it. Then they go home, log in, and are reminded at all times there place in life (or lack of one as the case may be).

For all intent and purpose, high school now allows much less freedom, and requires no actual personal responsibility than grade school did 20 or 30 years ago.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Whites people are proving to be weapons of mass destruction

Infinite_limit
06-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Schools are pressure cookers. Everytime something happens at one anywhere, the natural reaction for administrators the country over to tighten the screws, less freedom, more rules, more restriction - kids can't blow off steam, can't leave school, if they are not getting along, they are made to sit there all day, everyday and take it. Then they go home, log in, and are reminded at all times there place in life (or lack of one as the case may be).

For all intent and purpose, high school now allows much less freedom, and requires no actual personal responsibility than grade school did 20 or 30 years ago.
Agreed but why are they feeling like High School (18 years old) is the End? That it's something that's supposed to be enjoyed? They should understand High School is the final 'required' schooling and thus treated as such. I think this goes back to entitlement and social media.

If you worked or played sports growing up, you realized HS was easy. You attend class with girls and talk about where to party that weekend

JoeTait75
06-10-2014, 01:22 PM
I would almost be willing to guarantee the shooter was on some kind of psychotropic drug, tbh.

Infinite_limit
06-10-2014, 01:24 PM
I would almost be willing to guarantee the shooter was on some kind of psychotropic drug, tbh.
Good point. 1 out of every 4 Americans is on a mind altering drug. Thus it's easy to obtain for those under age. This contributes to mood swings

RD2191
Deport all white American thugs back to Europe.

TheSanityAnnex

You'd most likely be correct.

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family's Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara's parents said ".... the damn doctor wouldn't take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil...")

• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth's father could not accept his son's death and killed himself.)

• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family's detached garage.

• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and "other drugs for the conditions."

• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

• Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

• Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 01:26 PM
So are you guys blaming the drugs themselves?

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 01:26 PM
http://www.ssristories.org/

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 01:30 PM
So are you guys blaming the drugs themselves?I'm going with the ssri's and bad parenting/entitlement

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 01:33 PM
I'm going with the ssri's and bad parenting/entitlementSo how many people committed suicide and homicide without SSNs?

lefty
06-10-2014, 01:35 PM
You can spin it on social medias/interentz all you want but it always goes back to parenting.

Oh and also what they are putting in your food tbh

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 01:36 PM
So how many people committed suicide and homicide without SSNs?

www.google.com

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 01:39 PM
So how many people committed suicide and homicide without SSNs?

Do your ssri's give you violent thoughts?

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 01:44 PM
www.google.com

Do your ssri's give you violent thoughts?lol non-answers

If you're going to make it an issue, back it up. All you did was post an Avanteinfowars list.

JoeTait75
06-10-2014, 01:49 PM
So are you guys blaming the drugs themselves?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were a contributing factor. I can see how giving powerful, mind-altering drugs to teenagers might not necessarily be a good idea.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Speaking of lol non-answers...
Do your ssri's give you violent thoughts?

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Never took any.

What causes your violent thoughts?

Katherine Robinson
06-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Too much congoid behavior in the limelight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT104rMQX4M&feature=kp

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Never took any.

What causes your violent thoughts?
Foolish of me to think all basement dwellers are on ssri's.

My violent thoughts are caused by a number of things. Stubbing my toe, running out of beer after the store closes, getting up early for work, working the occasional Saturday, yard work when its hot out, traffic, stepping in dog shit, blue balls, missing a two foot putt, ammo prices, losing a Dorado....I could go on forever.

Are you trying to argue that ssri's do not alter the mind? Do you truly think they haven' contributed to any of these school shootings? Have you done any research of your own?

I've never taken any ssri's. Maybe someone here who has can speak to us on the effects on their mindstate.

Trill Clinton
06-10-2014, 04:24 PM
well if they're on meds, then there is a mental illness there, right? whats the solution? take them off the meds and let them run crazy? i think a lot of these killers weren't taking their meds and seeing their doctors like they were supposed to, which is why they went and did the things they did.

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Mentally unstable losers wanting to go out in a blaze of glory and be nationally famous. If the media was forbidden from publishing their name and picture and required to report it as "another loser douchebag shoots up a school" this shit would stop almost immediately.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 04:43 PM
International Journal of Risk & Safety in Medicine 16 (2003/2004) 31–49 31
IOS Press
Suicidality, violence and mania caused by
selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
(SSRIs): A review and analysis

Peter R. Breggin

http://www.breggin.com/31-49.pdf (http://www.breggin.com/31-49.pdf)

10. Conclusions
There are many reports and studies confirming that SSRI antidepressants can cause violence, suicide,
mania and other forms of psychotic and bizarre behavior. Overall, the SSRIs produce violence, suicide
and extremes of abnormal behavior by a variety of mechanisms. Teicher et al. [72] suggest nine possible
mechanisms: (1) energizing the depressed and suicidal patient, (2) paradoxically worsening the
individual’s depression, (3) causing akathisia, (4) causing panic and anxiety, (5) causing manic or mixed
manic-depressive states, (6) causing insomnia or disturbances in the sleep architecture, (7) causing obsessive
suicidal preoccupations, (8) causing borderline states with hostility, and (9) causing alterations in
EEG activity. Teicher et al. document each of these phenomena in their review of the literature and, as
this paper indicates, the scientific evidence has grown considerably stronger in the intervening decade.
With the exception of the alteration in EEG activity, my clinical and forensic work has confirmed that
each of above SSRI- and NSRI-induced phenomena can cause violent and suicidal behavior. However,
my clinical and forensic experiences and reviews of the literature indicate that four syndromes encompass
most of the phenomena and describe most of the individual cases:
(1) The production of a stimulant continuum that often begins with lesser degrees of insomnia, nervousness,
anxiety, hyperactivity and irritability and then progresses toward more severe agitation,
aggression, and varying degrees of mania. Mania or manic-like symptoms include disinhibition,
grandiosity, sleep disturbances, and out-of-control aggressive behavior, including cycling into depression
and suicidality.
(2) The production of a combined state of stimulation and depression – an agitated depression – with
a high risk of suicide and violence. Often the overall depression is markedly worsened.
(3) The production of obsessive preoccupations with aggression against self or others, often accompanied
by a worsening of any pre-existing depression.
(4) The production of akathisia, an inner agitation or jitteriness that is usually (but not always) accompanied
by an inability to stop moving. It is sometimes described as psychomotor agitation
or restless leg syndrome. The state causes heightened irritability and frustration with aggression
against self or others, and often a generally worsening of the mental condition.
The above syndromes often appear in combination with each other. Often the syndromes will abate
within days after stopping the SSRI but sometimes they persist, leading to hospitalization and additional
treatment over subsequent weeks or months. Reported rates for these syndromes very widely but each
of them appears to be relatively common. They frequently occur in individuals with no prior history of
violence, suicidality, psychomotor agitation, or manic-like symptoms.

leemajors
06-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Mentally unstable losers wanting to go out in a blaze of glory and be nationally famous. If the media was forbidden from publishing their name and picture and required to report it as "another loser douchebag shoots up a school" this shit would stop almost immediately.

That would be nice, but I doubt it's that simple.

Franklin
06-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Schools have turned degenerate and horrible over the past few years imho, and crimes are just an epitome of the grand deterioration. Students cheating in exams, bitches flirting all over the campus wearing skirts/shorts that barely cover up their butts. School ain't no strip club but it already seems like a de facto one due to the prevalence of young horny bitches... Bitches should've never been permitted to go to school, to begin with.

Spurminator
06-10-2014, 06:41 PM

Internet and media fame?

Reuptake inhibitors?

Bad/no parenting?

Entitlement?

Everything you listed is common among youth in other developed countries too.

You may not want this to be a gun thread but it is the biggest differentiating factor.

The Gemini Method
06-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Reuptake Inhibitors and the pressure of being young and having a way too avenue in creating an outlet of pain. You have to imagine when the late twenty-somethings and the people in the 30's were the tail end where anonymity was still attainable. Now you can cyber bully on top of being bullied in the flesh. You didn't have this issue all that much in the 90's. Though, mass shootings have always been around the amount that are happening in the schoolyard or college campus has become alarming. The lax security on most colleges make it a prime target for those who are not playing with a full deck (Virginia Tech/Sandy Hook) or those with some perceived grudge (Isla Vista/Santa Monica)

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 07:12 PM

Exactly.... the 24-hour news cycle all but glorifying the killers only serves to inspire copycats....

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Bad parenting and TV and internet baby sitters.
Parents are not allowed to spank their kids when they are disrespectful or bad anymore because the government will take them away from them IMHO.
I guarantee you if I even uttered that I was going to go postal when I was a kid, I got a beating.
And I was taught to respect my elders regardless of race, gender, or religion.
For me, this has carried over to the internet as well, but a great many kids do not respect anyone, especially on the internet where they can HIDE behind their computers.
Many of these juvenile delinquents have grown up and are now raising their own batch of juvenile delinquents.
Just look at the trolls on this site for all the proof you need.

leemajors
06-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Beating your kids is not a solution.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Everything you listed is common among youth in other developed countries too.

You may not want this to be a gun thread but it is the biggest differentiating factor.Being raised in America is not common to being raised in any other developed country.

Blake
06-10-2014, 07:58 PM
How do these kids get the guns

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 08:05 PM
The same way kids got guns in the 1920's, 1940's, 1970's etc.

Blake
06-10-2014, 08:07 PM
The same way kids got guns in the 1920's, 1940's, 1970's etc.

Which is what?

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Which is what?
You're a smart guy Blake I'm sure you can figure out how a kid of any decade would obtain a gun.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Foolish of me to think all basement dwellers are on ssri's.All my dwellings are above ground. Why are you so snarky?

My violent thoughts are caused by a number of things. Stubbing my toe, running out of beer after the store closes, getting up early for work, working the occasional Saturday, yard work when its hot out, traffic, stepping in dog shit, blue balls, missing a two foot putt, ammo prices, losing a Dorado....I could go on forever.

Are you trying to argue that ssri's do not alter the mind? Do you truly think they haven' contributed to any of these school shootings? Have you done any research of your own?

I've never taken any ssri's. Maybe someone here who has can speak to us on the effects on their mindstate.We're talking about people who already have mental conditions. Are you saying SSNs are more responsible than their actual mental conditions? I'm not prepared to take that leap blindly.

Seriously.

A guy with a mental condition is suicidal. He is put on meds. He commits suicide. Which is more likely to be the precipitating factor -- the meds or the condition that caused the suicidal thoughts in the first place?

I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibilitiy -- but your Avantelist basically ascribes all blame to meds.

leemajors
06-10-2014, 08:44 PM
You're a smart guy Blake I'm sure you can figure out how a kid of any decade would obtain a gun.

Yup, plenty of ways anyone clever could get their hands on a gun.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2014, 08:53 PM
I think the gaping flaws in Bowling for Columbine overshadowed the final message of the film. It isn't just the availability of guns that is the problem. Moore chalked it up mainly to fear but I think it goes beyond that. There is something about Americans that make them more likely to think a problem can be solved by shooting someone else than other places.

m>s
06-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Guns seem like the cool thing to these losers but take them away and they'll do even more deadly things like bombings

Medvedenko
06-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Guns seem like the cool thing to these losers but take them away and they'll do even more deadly things like bombings
Idiots like this will find the easiest way to murder. Guns. You actually need some brains go build bombs and plan an attack.

m>s
06-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Cool story from a Canadian...how did gun grabbing work out for you all recently?

Spurminator
06-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Being raised in America is not common to being raised in any other developed country.

I don't disagree, but in what ways is it different? Identify them and maybe you've identified the problems. Guessing it's not video games.

Franklin
06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
agree, neither money nor gun is sin, it's the evil-minded people who handle them commit all the crimes imho.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Parenting. They give their kids whatever they want all their lives and the moment someone teases them or says no, they go killing.

ploto
06-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Adolescent white males? Why them? Often in small towns or affluent suburbs...

Mental illness ironically seems to me to be over diagnosed and over treated. It goes from ADHD to bipolar to the next fad. Do all these kids really have this? I do not think so. So, yeah, some are over drugged. I also wonder about the notion of telling these kids there is something wrong with them, when maybe they do not think they have a problem until someone tells them they do. It kind of reminds me of my divorce. I had to go to a parenting as a divorced parent workshop. The guy told people not to put their kids in therapy due to the divorce. He said that tells kids that there is a problem with them. So maybe we need to start acting like all these disappointments, let downs... Are just a part of life.

It all just scares me...

Blake
06-10-2014, 11:03 PM

Yeah i could do extensive research, but i don't care enough to. This is your thread and you're the self proclaimed gun expert so i figured I'd ask you.

if you want to play the part of arrogant prick, why start this thread?

Relevancy
06-10-2014, 11:09 PM
you have to be on another level of mental retardation to even consider going on killing sprees

even when life gets tough, you don't go on and kill innocent people, I mean you could kill yourself if you're really depressed, but going outside and showing your rage to innocent people? really?

I was picked on when I was in HS, I didn't have great communication skills to talk back, but I never considered going on killing sprees

Medvedenko
06-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Cool story from a Canadian...how did gun grabbing work out for you all recently?

We have a shit load of guns in this country. America doesn't have a gun issue. It's a culture of violence that's the cause. Sorry, everyone outside looking in sees this.

m>s
06-10-2014, 11:26 PM
glad you feel that way, it's logical. some people really don't get it.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 11:26 PM
All my dwellings are above ground. Why are you so snarky?

We're talking about people who already have mental conditions. Are you saying SSNs are more responsible than their actual mental conditions? I'm not prepared to take that leap blindly.

Seriously.

A guy with a mental condition is suicidal. He is put on meds. He commits suicide. Which is more likely to be the precipitating factor -- the meds or the condition that caused the suicidal thoughts in the first place?

I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibilitiy -- but your Avantelist basically ascribes all blame to meds.but were their mental conditions previously making them have violent thoughts and were they acting on these thoughts pre-medication. The list I posted simply points out these kids were on certain meds. Read the study I posted, it's long but very interesting.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 11:28 PM
I don't disagree, but in what ways is it different? Identify them and maybe you've identified the problems. Guessing it's not video games.
Over drugged, entitled, no respect. No other countries raise their kids like this.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah i could do extensive research, but i don't care enough to. This is your thread and you're the self proclaimed gun expert so i figured I'd ask you.

if you want to play the part of arrogant prick, why start this thread?
I'm not being arrogant and am having a discussion with everyone not asking stupid fucking questions like yourself. Extensive research on how a kid gets a gun? Stupid fucking question. They already own it, steal it, borrow it, or buy it. Nothing has changed in the last 100 years on ways for a kid to acquire a gun. My grandpa always talked about how him and all his buddies would bring their .22's in their cars and shoot target practice right off school grounds when they got out of class. Bunch of kids and a bunch of guns on campus and guess what not a bunch of school shootings. It's not the guns, these kids are fucked up today, bunch of passive aggressive pussies. If you'd like to continue the discussion without asking stupid questions I'd be more than happy to oblige.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Adolescent white males? Why them? Often in small towns or affluent suburbs...

Mental illness ironically seems to me to be over diagnosed and over treated. It goes from ADHD to bipolar to the next fad. Do all these kids really have this? I do not think so. So, yeah, some are over drugged.
My feelings as well.

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2014, 11:38 PM
We have a shit load of guns in this country. America doesn't have a gun issue. It's a culture of violence that's the cause. Sorry, everyone outside looking in sees this.
We've always had a shitload of guns though, why the spike in school shootings now?

Jacob1983
06-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Interesting how these shootings happen a lot in the Left Coast. I thought gun control was strict over there. Don't most of these shootings happen on the West Coast and Northeast? Some of the most liberal places in America yet shit still happens.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Interesting how these shootings happen a lot in the Left Coast. I thought gun control was strict over there. Don't most of these shootings happen on the West Coast and Northeast? Some of the most liberal places in America yet shit still happens.Do most of them happen there?

Prove it.

Jacob1983
06-11-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm good friends with Braniac and he confirmed it, bitch.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Well, I just did a simple Google search and proved both you and your good friend wrong.

http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/assets/4592461/Screen_Shot_2014-06-10_at_1.48.46_PM.png

All the school shootings since Sandy Hook.

Jacob1983
06-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Does that include staged shootings?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 02:00 AM
lol Brainiac

Jacob1983
06-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Braniac would destroy you in an instant, shit dumper.

Huey Freeman
06-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Well, I just did a simple Google search and proved both you and your good friend wrong.

Wow Texas with only 1 high school shooting. Pretty good considering the population (looking at Cali, Florida and east of the Mississippi). The shooting in Houston shouldn't have been recorded tbh. With all the people who own guns in Texas you would think there would be more, but.........interesting.

Ricky Davis
06-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Reuptake inhibitors?

+1

that SSRI stuff shouldn't be taken by any young male, that's really meant for girls. that stuff will mess with your head.

1) eat a good diet

2) workout regularly

3) don't watch porn

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Interesting map. Not near as many in heartland red states.

Blake
06-11-2014, 08:24 AM
I'm not being arrogant and am having a discussion with everyone not asking stupid fucking questions like yourself.

That's the definition of arrogant.

If you'd like to continue the discussion without asking stupid questions I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Neh, I'll pass. It'll end up being a gun control thread again and when i eventually point will point out the flaws in your logic, you'll get arrogantly ass hurt per par. Same ol same ol.

benefactor
06-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Genetic cleansing is our only hope.

rascal
06-11-2014, 08:49 AM

This is a problem, pumping up kids with perscription drugs as the solution to behavior problems. 40 years ago the kid would just get a good beating and told to behave with no medical term dropped on him and persription drugs.

rascal
06-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Interesting map. Not near as many in heartland red states.

Less population in those states.

rascal
06-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Interesting how these shootings happen a lot in the Left Coast. I thought gun control was strict over there. Don't most of these shootings happen on the West Coast and Northeast? Some of the most liberal places in America yet shit still happens.

It is easy to get guns in any state. gun laws are weak throughout the entire country.

rascal
06-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Beating your kids is not a solution.

It sure worked for generations. Pampered spoiled kids growing up to feel entitled is what you get too often if you are afraid to discipline your kids early in life with a good old fashioned ass whipping .

JoeTait75
06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Wow Texas with only 1 high school shooting. Pretty good considering the population (looking at Cali, Florida and east of the Mississippi). The shooting in Houston shouldn't have been recorded tbh. With all the people who own guns in Texas you would think there would be more, but.........interesting.

Or maybe the fact that there are a lot of people in Texas with guns serves as a deterrant. I mean, you have to know that if you walk into a public area in Texas and start shooting there's a reasonable chance someone is going to start shooting back.

Blake
06-11-2014, 09:28 AM
It sure worked for generations. Pampered spoiled kids growing up to feel entitled is what you get too often if you are afraid to discipline your kids early in life with a good old fashioned ass whipping .

Or you could just not spoil your kids instead of beat them.

Blake
06-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Or maybe the fact that there are a lot of people in Texas with guns serves as a deterrant. I mean, you have to know that if you walk into a public area in Texas and start shooting there's a reasonable chance someone is going to start shooting back.

you know those are school shootings, right?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Video games and devil music

Dick Jones
06-11-2014, 09:43 AM

:lol

Dick Jones
06-11-2014, 09:44 AM

:tu

there's a huge difference between beating kids and spanking them. The fact that we've gotten so extreme in our coddling of children is definitely part of this epidemic.

JoeTait75
06-11-2014, 09:49 AM

You're right, my brain took that post off. I was thinking of shootings in malls and the like.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2014, 09:56 AM
spanking children with mental illnesses is counter productive.

Chomag
06-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Bad parenting and TV and internet baby sitters.
Parents are not allowed to spank their kids when they are disrespectful or bad anymore because the government will take them away from them IMHO.
I guarantee you if I even uttered that I was going to go postal when I was a kid, I got a beating.
And I was taught to respect my elders regardless of race, gender, or religion.
For me, this has carried over to the internet as well, but a great many kids do not respect anyone, especially on the internet where they can HIDE behind their computers.
Many of these juvenile delinquents have grown up and are now raising their own batch of juvenile delinquents.
Just look at the trolls on this site for all the proof you need.

Gotta agree with this. I got a beating whenever I dared to talk back. Now kids don't seem to give a rats ass about anything other then themselves.

leemajors
06-11-2014, 10:24 AM

Yeah, there's not a long list of serial killers that were beaten mercilessly as children.

JoeTait75
06-11-2014, 10:33 AM
These days you have a lot of one-parent households with no father in the home. You have two-parent households in which both parents are working and too worn out to get after their kids. You have a lot of people having kids when they're older and don't have the physical vigor to get after their kids like younger parents would.

It isn't necessarily about physically hitting your kids, either; it's more about structure, rules and consequences in general. Kids need boundaries and they need to know exactly what those boundaries are. It's tougher to establish those boundaries these days for a lot of reasons.

ohmwrecker
06-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Did you guys solve this shit yet?

Dick Jones
06-11-2014, 10:59 AM
It isn't necessarily about physically hitting your kids, either; it's more about structure, rules and consequences in general. Kids need boundaries and they need to know exactly what those boundaries are. It's tougher to establish those boundaries these days for a lot of reasons.

I agree. If you can discipline your children properly and consistently without any kind of physical punishment, fine. But thinking it's okay to let your kids have hissy fits and meltdowns in public with no consequences, or trying "reason" with the child, or just saying "stop" 100 times while the little shit keeps melting down, is the type of overcoddling bullshit we see far too often. A kids needs to know to act right, and that if he doesn't he's going to face consequences. Spanking may be the easy way out, but it's far better than no discipline at all.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 10:59 AM
That's the definition of arrogant.

Let's look at your question again

Stupid. Fucking. Question.

Neh, I'll pass. It'll end up being a gun control thread again and when i eventually point will point out the flaws in your logic, you'll get arrogantly ass hurt per par. Same ol same ol.These last few shootings have happened in states with some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, gun control obviously isn't the answer, your logic is flawed. As you can see no one else is trying to turn this into a gun control thread and people are actually trying to get at the root of the problem.

leemajors
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
These days you have a lot of one-parent households with no father in the home. You have two-parent households in which both parents are working and too worn out to get after their kids. You have a lot of people having kids when they're older and don't have the physical vigor to get after their kids like younger parents would.

My daughter is very well behaved, I've never felt the need to lay a hand on her. I've been divorced for 7 years now too.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
My daughter is very well behaved, I've never felt the need to lay a hand on her. I've been divorced for 7 years now too.

Sounds like your daughter respects you. Too many kids these days aren't like that.

80 years ago the majority of teenage boys had their own shotguns or .22 rifles, why weren't they shooting up their schools?

Blake
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Let's look at your question again

Stupid. Fucking. Question.

Yeah, still arrogant.

These last few shootings have happened in states with some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, gun control obviously isn't the answer, your logic is flawed. As you can see no one else is trying to turn this into a gun control thread and people are actually trying to get at the root of the problem.

where did I say gun control was the answer to school shootings? I'm just predicting the sidebar our discussion would lead to.

Blake
06-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Sounds like your daughter respects you. Too many kids these days aren't like that.

80 years ago the majority of teenage boys had their own shotguns or .22 rifles, why weren't they shooting up their schools?

majority? Where are you getting that from?

How many teenage boys even went to school in 1934?

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, still arrogant.Doesn't change the fact you asked a stupid fucking question.

"where do these kids get guns"

That is like asking where to buy food.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 11:46 AM
LOL at Peckerhead Blake being taken to task over his idiocy.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 11:47 AM

First hand experience of course.

Blake
06-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Doesn't change the fact you asked a stupid fucking question.

"where do these kids get guns"

That is like asking where to buy food.

Not really but keep arrogantly discussing how dumb the question is instead of your op.

Blake
06-11-2014, 12:05 PM
LOL at Peckerhead Blake being taken to task over his idiocy.

I don't know much about guns. Don't have one, never will. That's why I'm asking "dumb" questions I guess.

Blake
06-11-2014, 12:09 PM
First hand experience of course.

what a neat retort.

The Gemini Method
06-11-2014, 12:12 PM
There were a number of school shootings in the 30's. As there were in any of the following decades though it seems to have taken off in the 60's-70's.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
I don't know much about guns. Don't have one, never will. That's why I'm asking "dumb" questions I guess.

I don't know anything about drywall sanding tools. But I'm sure I could figure out how to get one.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Not really but keep arrogantly discussing how dumb the question is instead of your op.

I'm done pointing out how fucking stupid your question was, would you like to discuss the op?

Blake
06-11-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm done pointing out how fucking stupid your question was,

You sure?

would you like to discuss the op?

You still haven't answered my question so I figured we're done. I'm good either way.

Blake
06-11-2014, 01:47 PM
I don't know anything about drywall sanding tools. But I'm sure I could figure out how to get one.

One way you could do that would be to ask a self proclaimed drywall expert in a drywall thread started by the same drywall expert.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 01:54 PM
You still haven't answered my question so I figured we're done. I'm good either way.What is your question?

Infinite_limit
06-11-2014, 01:57 PM
There were a number of school shootings in the 30's. As there were in any of the following decades though it seems to have taken off in the 60's-70's.
What started in the 60's? American Entitlement

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 02:06 PM
One way you could do that would be to ask a self proclaimed drywall expert in a drywall thread started by the same drywall expert.

Sure...would I be so dumb...then yes, I could do that.

Blake
06-11-2014, 02:19 PM
What is your question?

Blake
06-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Sure...would I be so dumb...then yes, I could do that.

right

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 02:46 PM
You can spin it on social medias/interentz all you want but it always goes back to parenting.

Oh and also what they are putting in your food tbh

That's the correct answer. Parents need to spend more time with their kids and understanding their kids. Don't wait for the kid to have major issues BEFORE you start paying attention to them. If you don't know them before hand, how the fuck are you going to be able to even assess if an SSRI is making them better or worse or changing them completely.

Also, don't fucking let your 6 year old play Grand Theft Auto or watch the Expendables. If your kid is 10, then use your judgement. Are they mature enough to make the distinction between games, movies, and real life? If not, then don't let them watch rated R movies or play the games. Again, it goes back to spending time with your kid and understanding who they arwe and not park them in front of the TV, computer, or Nintendo.

And parents are too afraid to be the bad guy now. You might not be able to control what every other kid does on their IPAD but you should be able to control yours while they're at home to some degree.

Also, if you have the smallest worry that your kid might become violent, lock up your guns.

I'm sure in some extreme cases, some kid may have the best parents and still twist off with no warning. But I bet it's a very small %.

And make them some decent meals.

What do you expect to get out of a kid that eats McDonalds twice a day and sits around watching movies, playing video games, and watching internet porn?

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 03:52 PM
what a neat retort.

Here's me
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/kid_zpsc9c74354.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/kid_zpsc9c74354.jpg.html)

I know I've got the school enrollment numbers buried in my time capsule. BRB.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 03:58 PM

No trying to say school shootings aren't a problem as I am the one who started the thread but your map is severely flawed. Not surprising as it's from Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety.

15 hours agohttp://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/146537-everytown-map-74-school-shootings-since-newtown-goes-viral-33-questionable-entries/

Everytown for Gun Safety is an activist organization against law-abiding citizens carrying firearms. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg and Shannon Watts, and as The Blaze reports (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/10/wow-journalist-attempts-to-debunk-anti-gun-groups-list-of-school-shootings-in-america-since-sandy-hook-heres-what-he-found/), headlines that 1.37 school shootings have occurred “every single week in the U.S. since the deadly 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut.”
No surprise, when it came out with its list (http://everytown.org/article/schoolshootings/) of ‘every school shooting since Sandy Hook,’ it crammed every conceivable case onto it so as to make it appear like armed criminals were attacking our schools every week.

Blake
06-11-2014, 04:24 PM
I know I've got the school enrollment numbers buried in my time capsule. BRB.

sure.

I'll go ahead and declare this to be a stupid fucking question:

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 04:42 PM
sure.

I'll go ahead and declare this to be a stupid fucking question:

Explain to me how the question why weren't the kids in the 1930's shooting up their schools at the same rate kids are now is a stupid fucking question.

Until then...

Blake's stupid fucking questions: 1
TSA's stupid fucking questions: 0

Blake
06-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Explain to me how the question why weren't the kids in the 1930's shooting up their schools at the same rate kids are now is a stupid fucking question.

Until then...

Blake's stupid fucking questions: 1
TSA's stupid fucking questions: 0

you're assuming things in your question to be true without validating them first.

But hey, you seen smarter than a monkey, so you should be able to research why your question is retarded.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 06:45 PM
you're assuming things in your question to be true without validating them first.

But hey, you seen smarter than a monkey, so you should be able to research why your question is retarded.
What have I not validated and what am I assuming? You're claiming it's retarded, this one's on you.

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Hell, I took guns to school in high school. My buddies and I would throw all our guns, ammo and bird bags into one car and haul ass after school to our old ranch and shoot doves. Coaches on parking lot patrol would watch us do it. Carried a Case pocket knife to school too from the time I was in the third grade. If my teachers needed to cut something they always asked me to help because they knew my knife was razor sharp. Never even occurred to me to cut or shoot anyone.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 07:44 PM
No trying to say school shootings aren't a problem as I am the one who started the thread but your map is severely flawed. Not surprising as it's from Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety.

15 hours agohttp://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/146537-everytown-map-74-school-shootings-since-newtown-goes-viral-33-questionable-entries/

Everytown for Gun Safety is an activist organization against law-abiding citizens carrying firearms. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg and Shannon Watts, and as The Blaze reports (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/10/wow-journalist-attempts-to-debunk-anti-gun-groups-list-of-school-shootings-in-america-since-sandy-hook-heres-what-he-found/), headlines that 1.37 school shootings have occurred “every single week in the U.S. since the deadly 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut.”
No surprise, when it came out with its list (http://everytown.org/article/schoolshootings/) of ‘every school shooting since Sandy Hook,’ it crammed every conceivable case onto it so as to make it appear like armed criminals were attacking our schools every week.
So what's actually wrong with it?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Hell, I took guns to school in high school. My buddies and I would throw all our guns, ammo and bird bags into one car and haul ass after school to our old ranch and shoot doves. Coaches on parking lot patrol would watch us do it. Carried a Case pocket knife to school too from the time I was in the third grade. If my teachers needed to cut something they always asked me to help because they knew my knife was razor sharp. Never even occurred to me to cut or shoot anyone.They used to do that in Austin too until a student shot a teacher dead in 1978.

Only takes one.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 09:45 PM
So what's actually wrong with it?

Nothing now. They added this to their website yesterday after being called out for trying to pass all of these off as Newtown type school shootings.

"Data: Incidents were classified as school shootings when a firearm was discharged inside a school building or on school or campus grounds, as documented in publicly reported news accounts. This includes assaults, homicides, suicides, and accidental shootings. Incidents in which guns were brought into schools but not fired there, or were fired off school grounds after having been possessed in schools, were not included. This list includes incidents meeting the above criteria that were brought to our attention after our School Shootings Analysis was issued on February 10, 2014. Incidents were identified through media reports, so this is likely an undercount of the true total.
Last updated: 06/10/2014"

School shootings are a serious problem that needs to be addressed, but when 21 year old gang banger Jawan gets shot after hours on campus over a dice game that doesn't count as a "school shooting", neither does Howard bringing his gun to school to shoot himself in front of his drama class. They know very well they are misrepresenting the term everyone is familiar with as a scare tactic. Did you know even know this map you posted was from Everytown for Gun Safety?

From your website: "Since the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, CT, there have been at least 74 school shootings in America. How many more before our leaders pass common-sense laws to prevent gun violence and save lives?"

What common sense laws would have prevented these? Common sense laws are already in place. Common sense laws don't prevent Santa Monica, common sense laws don't prevent Newtown, common sense laws don't prevent Seattle. It's so much more than common sense laws, when will people actually address the real problem of these fucked up kids?

SupremeGuy
06-11-2014, 09:50 PM

Internet and media fame?

Reuptake inhibitors?

Bad/no parenting?

Entitlement?All of the above, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Nothing now. They added this to their website yesterday after being called out for trying to pass all of these off as Newtown type school shootings.

"Data: Incidents were classified as school shootings when a firearm was discharged inside a school building or on school or campus grounds, as documented in publicly reported news accounts. This includes assaults, homicides, suicides, and accidental shootings. Incidents in which guns were brought into schools but not fired there, or were fired off school grounds after having been possessed in schools, were not included. This list includes incidents meeting the above criteria that were brought to our attention after our School Shootings Analysis was issued on February 10, 2014. Incidents were identified through media reports, so this is likely an undercount of the true total.
Last updated: 06/10/2014"

School shootings are a serious problem that needs to be addressed, but when 21 year old gang banger Jawan gets shot after hours on campus over a dice game that doesn't count as a "school shooting", neither does Howard bringing his gun to school to shoot himself in front of his drama class. They know very well they are misrepresenting the term everyone is familiar with as a scare tactic. Did you know even know this map you posted was from Everytown for Gun Safety?

From your website: "Since the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, CT, there have been at least 74 school shootings in America. How many more before our leaders pass common-sense laws to prevent gun violence and save lives?"

What common sense laws would have prevented these? Common sense laws are already in place. Common sense laws don't prevent Santa Monica, common sense laws don't prevent Newtown, common sense laws don't prevent Seattle. It's so much more than common sense laws, when will people actually address the real problem of these fucked up kids?Still looks like a bunch of shootings after Sandy Hook, regardless of the whining.

So what would you have done to stop Adam Lanza?

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Still looks like a bunch of shootings after Sandy Hook, regardless of the whining.

So what would you have done to stop Adam Lanza?

You want to see more shootings after Sandy Hook look at Chicago just this year alone, where's the outrage?

There was no law in place nor any that could be made that would have stopped Adam Lanza.

Ricky Davis
06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
I agree. If you can discipline your children properly and consistently without any kind of physical punishment, fine. But thinking it's okay to let your kids have hissy fits and meltdowns in public with no consequences, or trying "reason" with the child, or just saying "stop" 100 times while the little shit keeps melting down, is the type of overcoddling bullshit we see far too often. A kids needs to know to act right, and that if he doesn't he's going to face consequences. Spanking may be the easy way out, but it's far better than no discipline at all.

ha ha!

overcoddling like a certain ollll ball coach from south oklahoma i saaaaaaaiiiiiiidddddd

yew jess kent dew TINGS lyke det!

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/25/27/12/5599892/17/622x350.jpg

Huey Freeman
06-11-2014, 11:40 PM

I see your point. That was the point I attempting to make.

Jacob1983
06-11-2014, 11:44 PM
People mention Chicago when it comes to gun violence and shootings but no one cares. They don't care because there is no controversy. A political group or activist group can't benefit from it. They can't benefit because it's black on black violence. There is no way they can pin it on race and race bait. People are also subtle when it comes to racism. They read about Chicago and they're like "well they're black people so it's expected".

Blake
06-12-2014, 12:29 AM
What have I not validated and what am I assuming? You're claiming it's retarded, this one's on you.

you're assuming the majority of teenage boys in the 30s owned guns. That claim is all on you.

Thebesteva
06-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Yes, the parenting of blacks is going so well lately

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:26 AM
There was no law in place nor any that could be made that would have stopped Adam Lanza.So what are you bitching about again?

703 Spurz
06-12-2014, 10:43 AM

I don't understand this mentality. Most of these shootings end with the shooter turning the gun on themselves. How does it make them famous to be someone who killed other people? If he does in fact shoot himself after shooting others, the idiot would be dead which negates reveling in any of the "attention and fame" he'd get.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 11:22 AM
you're assuming the majority of teenage boys in the 30s owned guns. That claim is all on you.

That's the straw your grasping at now? :lol

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM
So what are you bitching about again?

Don't let your feelings from another thread spill in to this one. You and I were actually having a decent discussion, would you like to continue it or are you just going to go into your ChumpDumper mode?

Blake
06-12-2014, 11:48 AM
That's the straw your grasping at now? :lol

The 30s was the time of the great depression. I'll need to see documentation that the majority of teenage boys owned guns.

Til then, it makes it a retarded question, not worth discussing/answering.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Don't let your feelings from another thread spill in to this one. You and I were actually having a decent discussion, would you like to continue it or are you just going to go into your ChumpDumper mode?So what could anyone have done to stop Lanza?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 12:52 PM
The 30s was the time of the great depression. I'll need to see documentation that the majority of teenage boys owned guns.

Til then, it makes it a retarded question, not worth discussing/answering.
Sounds good to me.

Now do you want to actually discuss the OP and if not why are you in this thread?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 12:53 PM
So what could anyone have done to stop Lanza?

This thread isn't about how to stop them it is about why they have been more frequent.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 01:02 PM
This thread isn't about how to stop them it is about why they have been more frequent.Don't let your feelings from another thread make you try to shut down the discussion you started. It's a natural progression to propose solutions unless you simply don't want anything done about school shootings or the things leading up to them.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Don't let your feelings from another thread make you try to shut down the discussion you started. It's a natural progression to propose solutions unless you simply don't want anything done about school shootings or the things leading up to them.

Sounds good. What's your solution?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Sounds good. What's your solution?I asked you first about Adam Lanza. What could have been done by anyone to stop him?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Answered your same question yesterday.

There was no law in place nor any that could be made that would have stopped Adam Lanza.

So what is your solution?

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Why is it this never ever happened when I was growing up and going to school?
The most that happened was someone would get killed in a hunting accident.
The generations after mine have seriously dropped the ball IMHO.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Answered your same question yesterday.It's not the same question.
So what could anyone have done to stop Lanza?

Blake
06-12-2014, 01:41 PM
The generations after mine have seriously dropped the ball IMHO.

It did happen. You're just ignorant.

smh Dartmouth.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 01:44 PM
The generations after mine have seriously dropped the ball IMHO.Been happening since the 1850s.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 01:49 PM
It's not the same question.

Don't give open access of guns to a mentally ill kid who's obsessed with school shootings. His mom was a dumb ****.

Now, what's your solution? Or do you just want to talk about Adam Lanza?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Don't give open access of guns to a mentally ill kid who's obsessed with school shootings. His mom was a dumb ****.Adam Lanza was an adult.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Adam Lanza was an adult.
:lol holy shit you are tiresome. My point still stands.

Why are so opposed to answering my question?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 02:07 PM
:lol holy shit you are tiresome. My point still stands.Actually it doesn't.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Actually it doesn't.
How so?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
You can't control an adult like a kid.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 02:20 PM
You can't control an adult like a kid.
When the adult is mentally ill and is living in your house under your care you sure can. You're taking quite a retarded angle on this one.

So no solution from you I take it? Standard per par chump skirt.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 02:25 PM
When the adult is mentally ill and is living in your house under your care you sure can. You're taking quite a retarded angle on this one. OK, so how can you control an adult like Lanza? I mean, dude stayed in his room for months. What was the indication he was going to steal guns and kill kids?

Tell us how you would do it.

So no solution from you I take it? Standard per par chump skirt.Never said I had one. Lanza in particular is a tough case.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 03:05 PM
OK, so how can you control an adult like Lanza? I mean, dude stayed in his room for months. What was the indication he was going to steal guns and kill kids?

Tell us how you would do it.I already did. Once again, you don't give open access of guns to a person deemed mentally ill who is obsessed with school shootings.

Never said I had one

It's a natural progression to propose solutions unless you simply don't want anything done about school shootings or the things leading up to them.

So you simply don't want anything done about school shootings or the things leading up to them. Got it.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Been happening since the 1850s.

Nope, never heard it happened.
If it did, then it was EXTREMELY rare.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:08 PM
I already did. Once again, you don't give open access of guns to a person deemed mentally ill who is obsessed with school shootings.Who gets to make that call if that person wants a gun?

So you simply don't want anything done about school shootings or the things leading up to them. Got it.I'd like to, but I recognize it's not as simple as others might like it to be.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Nope, never heard it happened.So your ignorance means it didn't happen?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Who gets to make that call if that person wants a gun?

Are you suggesting mentally ill people should be allowed to own guns?

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
So your ignorance means it didn't happen?

So your ignorance of my entire quote disqualifies my opinion?
What about the "EXTREMELY rare" part?
That doesn't count for you?

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Nope, never heard it happened.
If it did, then it was EXTREMELY rare.

THE ENTIRE QUOTE, TROLL.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you suggesting mentally ill people should be allowed to own guns?You didn't answer my question.

So your ignorance of my entire quote disqualifies my opinion?
What about the "EXTREMELY rare" part?
That doesn't count for you?Depends on your definition of extremely rare. What's yours?

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:21 PM
You didn't answer my question.

Depends on your definition of extremely rare. What's yours?

A very general definition will do just fine.
You don't need to make a complicated issue of it tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:24 PM
A very general definition will do just fine.
You don't need to make a complicated issue of it tbh.Well, post a number per year or years that you would say would make it an extremely rare occurrence. Let's quantify this.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Well, post a number per year or years that you would say would make it an extremely rare occurrence. Let's quantify this.

How about this instead? It was as rare as drive by shootings which also rarely if ever happened.
Both would have made the national news if they did, and none ever did.
Tell me of one that made the news in the 50s.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 03:27 PM
You didn't answer my question.

In this case his mom, who cared for him and provided him shelter.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:29 PM
How this instead? It was as rare as drive by shootings which also rarely if ever happened.
Both would have made the national news if they did, and none ever did.
Tell me of one that made the news in the 50s.Move the goalposts much?

How about just posting a number. You made the claim. We can easily determine the accuracy of your characterization if you post a number.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:31 PM
In this case his mom, who cared for him and provided him shelter.So he could just go out and buy one at the store if he wanted?

OK.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Move the goalposts much?

How about just posting a number. You made the claim. We can easily determine the accuracy of your characterization if you post a number.

Seems apt to me tbh.
Nothing is ever good enough for you even when you are obviously wrong.
Extremely rare would be maybe, just maybe once in the entire decade, but I would be very surprised if it even happened once in the 50s tbh.
Well? Did it?

DisAsTerBot
06-12-2014, 03:32 PM
lol now the gunshop who never sold him a gun is getting the blame?

ok.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Well?
Found one in the 50s when I grew up yet?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Seems apt to me tbh.
Nothing is ever good enough for you even when you are obviously wrong.
Extremely rare would be maybe, just maybe once in the entire decade, but I would be very surprised if it even happened once in the 50s tbh.
Well? Did it?About 12 times if we are talking about students shooting others on purpose.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:41 PM
About 12 times if we are talking about students shooting others on purpose.

In the 50s?
I seriously doubt that.
They had to be accidents that happened at home if anything, but never at school.
I defy you to post a link.
I will be very very surprised if you do.
But you said 12 times! All twelve would have made national news if they did.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:43 PM
In the 50s?
I seriously doubt that.
They had to be accidents that happened at home if anything, but never at school.
I defy you to post a link.
I will be very very surprised if you do.
But you said 12 times! All twelve would have made national news if they did.Many were cited in the New York Times. So yeah, national news.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Many were cited in the New York Times. So yeah, national news.

No, they would have made national TV news as well as local TV news.
They make national and local TV news nowadays and they are less rare now.
Post me some links, because I really think this is BS on your part.
And I will be very surprised if you are right that there were at least 12.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:50 PM
No, they would have made national TV news as well as local TV news.
They make national and local TV news nowadays and they are less rare now.
Post me some links, because I really think this is BS on your part.
And I will be very surprised if you are right that there were at least 12.I'm not going to search the archives of every TV news broadcast of the 50s for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1950 s

Each shooting is cited. That's where the Times links are.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 03:51 PM
So he could just go out and buy one at the store if he wanted?

OK.He tried to do just that. Do you have a point to make? This is getting quite boring.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:52 PM
He tried to do just that. Do you have a point to make? This is getting quite boring.What stopped him?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 03:52 PM
What stopped him?

Do you have a point to make?

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:53 PM
You and I both know it would have made the TV news.
When Ira Addaberry shot people at the Battle of Flowers parade, it made national TV news.
When that idiot in the UT tower in Austin sniped all those people, it made national TV news.
And both those were men doing the killing.
You damn better believe if some kid killed people at a school somewhere, it would have most definitely made the national TV news.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Do you have a point to make?If we find out what stopped his purchasing his own weapon, maybe.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:55 PM
You and I both know it would have made the TV news.
When Ira Addaberry shot people at the Battle of Flowers parade, it made national TV news.
When that idiot in the UT tower in Austin sniped all those people, it made national TV news.
And both those were men doing the killing.
You damn better believe if some kid killed people at a school somewhere, it would have most definitely made the national TV news.Some of them might have.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm not going to search the archives of every TV news broadcast of the 50s for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1950 s

Each shooting is cited. That's where the Times links are.

I am very very surprised!

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I am very very surprised!So, not extremely rare.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 04:02 PM
So, not extremely rare.

I guess not as rare as I thought.
Whitman in Austin was mentioned in the 60s.
But I would have thought that was the exception rather than the rule.
And that wasn't a grade school.
I can see high school gang related shootings, especially in New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles, but other places, I don't see it often.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 04:04 PM
I guess not as rare as I thought.
Whitman in Austin was mentioned in the 60s.
But I would have thought that was the exception rather than the rule.
And that wasn't a grade school.I left out college shootings from that number. Bumps it up a bit.

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 04:22 PM
If we find out what stopped his purchasing his own weapon, maybe.

He didn't want to wait for a background check. So, what is your point?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 04:24 PM
He didn't want to wait for a background check. So, what is your point?Oh. Well in that instance a law did work.

Interesting.

Still, nothing stopping him from buying from a private citizen, was there -- right?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Oh. Well in that instance a law did work.

Interesting.

Still, nothing stopping him from buying from a private citizen, was there -- right?He may have still passed a background check though, I'm not sure if he had ever been adjudicated as mentally defective. It sounds like he just didn't want to wait the 14 days. To your second question, I am not familiar with Connecticut state laws regarding private sales, are you?

ploto
06-12-2014, 06:36 PM

When the shooter plans to kill himself, this really does not matter much.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 08:25 PM
He may have still passed a background check though,Right, but he was deterred in that instance.
I'm not sure if he had ever been adjudicated as mentally defective. It sounds like he just didn't want to wait the 14 days.Could be. We only know what happened.
To your second question, I am not familiar with Connecticut state laws regarding private sales, are you?Who's to say they would follow said laws?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Right, but he was deterred in that instance.Could be. We only know what happened.Who's to say they would follow said laws?
Agreed.
So we've concluded a waiting period stopped him from making a purchase on his own now what is your point?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2014, 08:59 PM
Agreed.
So we've concluded a waiting period stopped him from making a purchase on his own now what is your point?That was the point on that issue.

I can't be sure he could have been stopped one way or the other. I mean one can be obsessed with killers and killings but can someone be denied a gun just for that?

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2014, 09:13 PM
That was the point on that issue.

I can't be sure he could have been stopped one way or the other. I mean one can be obsessed with killers and killings but can someone be denied a gun just for that?
Adam Lanza was not just some person obsessed with killers and killings, he was 100% fucked in the head and should have had zero access to guns in his own home. So yes, a person of his mind should absolutely be denied a gun. It's possible he would have still acquired one, but his mom is as much at fault as he was for her utter stupidity.

rascal
06-12-2014, 10:00 PM

She likely hasn't hit her teenage years yet.

Jacob1983
06-12-2014, 10:44 PM
His mom is dead. He killed her before he went rampage on that school. Pointless to blame the dead.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Adam Lanza was not just some person obsessed with killers and killings, he was 100% fucked in the head and should have had zero access to guns in his own home. So yes, a person of his mind should absolutely be denied a gun. It's possible he would have still acquired one, but his mom is as much at fault as he was for her utter stupidity.So who makes that call outside of his mother's house?

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 10:42 AM
So who makes that call outside of his mother's house?

If you are trying to say the background check system is broken due to a lack of health records being shared just say so because I'd agree. Your 20 questions schtick is played out.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 10:47 AM
If you are trying to say the background check system is broken due to a lack of health records being shared just say so because I'd agree. Your 20 questions schtick is played out.I didn't say that.

Sorry you don't want to discuss in your discussion thread anymore.

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 10:59 AM
I didn't say that.

Sorry you don't want to discuss in your discussion thread anymore.
I'm all for discussion, just not playing your game and will not answer questions when we both know the answer.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm all for discussion, just not playing your game and will not answer questions when we both know the answer.I should have phrased that better. I was asking you your opinion of who should make the call outside the mother's control as landlord at that point.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I think the background check they use is is the NICS. I don't think Lanza's mental condition had been adjudicated so it wouldn't have showed up there.

Ricky Davis
06-13-2014, 11:44 AM
If you are trying to say the background check system is broken due to a lack of health records being shared just say so because I'd agree. Your 20 questions schtick is played out.

rofl

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 12:15 PM
I should have phrased that better. I was asking you your opinion of who should make the call outside the mother's control as landlord at that point.

That is what background checks are for, and again, the system is broken. If our government was serious about this they'd put money into fixing it. Banning suppressors, flash hiders, collapsible stocks and high capacity magazines doesn't do shit. They are laws that make soccer mom's feel safe.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/health/mental-illness-guns/

Repeated system failure
"Even after you have a brief conversation with (Gerald Hume), you can tell something is not right," Nelson said. "Visibly, he even looks 'off.'"
Many law enforcement and gun merchants are frustrated with the system, he said. But "what could (the retailers) do if a person passes a background check? They don't have the authority to check if he's lying. We as law enforcement don't even have that ability, because mental health records are kept in each separate jurisdiction in Oklahoma. Those files aren't transferred to a central state or federal system we can check.
"It's far too easy to pass a federal background check."
Federal law (http://uscode.house.gov/uscode-cgi/fastweb.exe?getdoc+uscview+t17t20+540+0++%28%29%20 %20AND%20%28%2818%29%20ADJ%20USC%29%3ACITE%20AND%2 0%28USC%20w%2F10%20%28922%29%29%3ACITE) makes it illegal to sell or give a firearm to anyone who "has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution."
Federally licensed gun shops must use the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics). Private sellers and gun shows have no background check requirement.
But information in the NICS is incomplete, particularly where mental health records are concerned, investigations found. That's because of what some of the system's critics call a huge legal loophole in the background check laws that put "guns in the hands of killers," according to a study conducted by a group of mayors.
The system is only as good as the data. And "the data is the real problem," said Mark Glaze, the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns (http://mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/media-center/pr039-11.shtml), an organization whose recent in-depth study found millions of mental health records were missing from the federal background check system.
"It's an unsatisfying answer, since people always want to blame the soft federal laws or blame the gun lobby," he said. "But if you have ever worked around a state legislature, they'll tell you there is no money and no time to improve this kind of reporting.
"It's sad, but sometimes it takes a national crisis to get people to notice."
It was in the wake of a national crisis -- the shootings at Virginia Tech -- that President George W. Bush signed the bipartisan-backed "NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007." (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr2640) The National Rifle Association-supported (http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/fact-sheets/2013/mentalhealthandfirearms.aspx)piece of legislation was aimed at strengthening state reporting of vital information about mental illness to the federal database used for gun background checks. The NRA did not respond to an interview request.
Why new laws could miss America's bigger gun problem (http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/29/us/handguns-and-federal-legislation/index.html)
Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 people at Virginia Tech using guns he bought at a federally licensed dealer. He had passed the federal background check, even though a judge had declared Cho mentally ill the year before. Virginia failed to send that information to the federal system so his name would have been flagged.
'Lack of political will'
Generally, background checks have kept more than 1.5 million guns out of the wrong hands, according to federal records.
This law has now been in place for about five years, but a federal investigation last July, in addition to the in-depth study (http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/downloads/pdf/maig_mimeo_revb.pdf) from the Mayors Against Illegal Guns, found the vast majority of states fail to pass on mental health records to the federal system. That means the mentally ill may still easily buy guns.
As of October 2011, 23 states and the District of Columbia had submitted fewer than 100 mental health care records. Seventeen submitted fewer than 10 records, and four states hadn't reported a single record to the federal background check system, according to the federal investigation, conducted by the Government Accountability Office.
As of October 2012, Oklahoma (http://www.demandaplan.org/FatalGaps) had submitted only three mental health records to the NICS Index, according to the mayors' group.
When study researchers wanted to find out why, they spoke with an unnamed Oklahoma official who said there were no state privacy laws or logistical hurdles blocking record submission in Oklahoma, as there are in other states. Rather, a "lack of political will appears to be the only barrier to submission," according to the unnamed official cited in the study.
Under current state law, the only cases Oklahoma sends to the federal system are people who have been forcibly committed. Hume did not meet that criteria, according to police.
Under the 10th Amendment, the federal government cannot legally make states submit these records, regardless of importance. "Instead they've got to beg, shame or really hang a lantern on the problem to get the states to comply with this federal law," Glaze said.
To do that, the 2007 law provides financial incentives and punishments to get states to send records. The states can use the money to pay someone to clean up data or submit it to federal agencies. Some grants are large enough to help states build new record-keeping systems.
Who do you think should have guns? (http://ireport.cnn.com/topics/898502)
Penalties can be doled out to states that don't send records in, but no one seems to know of any that have actually been handed out.
"The law has never acted the way it was designed to," said Shams Tarek, spokesman for U.S. Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (http://carolynmccarthy.house.gov/), a New York Democrat who initiated the bill. "The problem is the bill relies on congressional appropriations for its funding, and it's never had even close to the full amount it should get."
That's true even under the Obama administration, which has recently proposed its own solutions to help keep guns away from the violent and mentally ill in the wake of the massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut.
The Obama administration asked for $5 million in fiscal year 2013, according to Tarek, who describes that as "a pittance." Republicans in Congress -- notably two from Virginia, added Glaze -- more than doubled that request, but even that was about a quarter of the money needed, according to Tarek.
Federal investigators found that while more mental health records are going into the system than ever, 12 states are responsible for the bulk of those records.
"Most states made little to no progress with their reporting," said Carol Cha, co-author of the GAO investigation (http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-12-684). "The rewards and penalties put in place are not sufficiently effective."
By the numbers: Guns and mental health (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/21/politics/btn-guns-and-mental-health/index.html)
Other barriers
The investigation, which came out in July, found three other main barriers to states' reporting.
First, there were technical limitations. Some states still rely on paper records. Only a small number keep a central database that would be easy to transfer, according to Cha.
The second barrier relates to states' privacy laws. "Many of the states we spoke to felt they may need explicit state statutory reasons to share the data," Cha said. "They erroneously felt there were privacy issues."
In the 20 states that do have laws mandating reporting, the rates are higher. Texas passed a law in 2009 increasing the number of records it sends to the system by 200,000, according to Cha.
That makes gun-friendly Texas -- the state next to Oklahoma, which has only reported three records -- one of the best record-reporters to the federal background check system in the nation, according to the analysis by the mayors' group.
The final barrier is a lack of communication between state agencies. Mental health records are kept in a variety of offices that don't all talk to each other.
In Illinois, for instance, the state auditor general told Cha there are some 114,000 mental health records kept in private hospitals. In 2010, only 5,000 were reported to the federal system. "There is no formal mechanism in place to share these records, and that's got to change," Cha said.
Some states told Cha they weren't aware of the incentives to report. She's encouraged the states that are effectively reporting this information to help those that aren't.
Glaze and the Mayors Against Illegal Guns group hopes McCarthy's new Fix the Gun Checks (http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/137)Act of 2013 will increase funding to put some real teeth into the law. Glaze is also hopeful about the president's latest moves to urge universal background checks and to improve this reporting system.
Obama has been a consistent critic of the law, writing in an op-ed (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/03/13/op-ed-president-obama-arizona-daily-star-we-must-seek-agreement-gun-refo) piece last year that "We must do better."
Nelson, the Oklahoma City police captain and 26-year law enforcement veteran, would agree. Like the president, he thinks the problem goes far beyond just this poor reporting system.
"We used to have good mental health services here, but like with everything, when cities and states started to run out of money, we started to see more people who clearly need help on the streets," he said.
"When they took the money out of mental health, especially in a state where we like our guns, these people became our problem. I'd love to see that change, too."

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 12:35 PM
That's a lot of words, but again -- I can't find any instance of Lanza's mental state's being adjudicated. So there wouldn't have been any data to send to NICS.

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 12:40 PM
I already said this yesterday.

He may have still passed a background check though, I'm not sure if he had ever been adjudicated as mentally defective. It sounds like he just didn't want to wait the 14 days.

That may be a lot of words, but you'll be online all day, I'm sure you'll have time to read them.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 01:05 PM
I already said this yesterday.

That may be a lot of words, but you'll be online all day, I'm sure you'll have time to read them.Nope. Hitting what's left of the lake. Why are you letting your personal feelings get in the way of the discussion?

Again, I'm just using Lanza as a case study. I can't see anything he had done to get his mental state into the legal and background check system.

If that is indeed the case, what could be done to stop him from getting a gun?

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Nope. Hitting what's left of the lake. Why are you letting your personal feelings get in the way of the discussion?No personal feelings, just an educated guess.

Again, I'm just using Lanza as a case study. I can't see anything he had done to get his mental state into the legal and background check system.

If that is indeed the case, what could be done to stop him from getting a gun?Nothing really, if someone is determined to kill they'll find a way. His mom just shouldn't have made it so easy. And no reason to respond from your phone on your inner-tube, enjoy the lake.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 01:36 PM
No personal feelings, just an educated guess.Uneducated and wrong, turns out.

Nothing really, if someone is determined to kill they'll find a way. His mom just shouldn't have made it so easy.Who says she didn't lock things up?
And no reason to respond from your phone on your inner-tube, enjoy the lake.Getting personal again.

Can't help yourself.

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Uneducated and wrong, turns out.Educated based on your posting history, but yes wrong.

Who says she didn't lock things up?Most every single article.

Getting personal again.

Can't help yourself.Lighten up, enjoy the lake

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Most every single article.Could you link one I can read later? All the ones I read say it was undetermined. I could've missed an update.

TheSanityAnnex
06-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Could you link one I can read later? All the ones I read say it was undetermined. I could've missed an update.
Haven't seen any confirmation either as all articles are just speculating they either weren't locked or she'd given him a key or pass code. Here's an article with Nancy's friend saying she just kept them in a closet.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/lanza-psychic-break-article-1.1243602

safe or not I believe he had easy access

DJR210
09-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Add another to the list:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/south-carolina-elementary-school-shooting/index.html

God bless America

Trill Clinton
09-28-2016, 05:22 PM
frost teens are some of the most dangerous children on this planet...the biggest divas and attention whores too. the kid kills his dad, okay fine, but he doesn't stop there. he decides to take his ass on to a school and fuck up other peoples lives as well.

Avante
09-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Maybe those ragheads are right, we are all fucked up in America with all our freedoms.

spurraider21
09-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Maybe those ragheads are right, we are all fucked up in America with all our freedoms.
:lol thinking they hate us "for our freedoms"

DMC
10-02-2016, 10:17 AM
frost teens are some of the most dangerous children on this planet...the biggest divas and attention whores too. the kid kills his dad, okay fine, but he doesn't stop there. he decides to take his ass on to a school and fuck up other peoples lives as well.
They were white people though so it's alright because it's all white.

johnsmith
10-02-2016, 04:03 PM

Yup.

johnsmith
10-02-2016, 04:03 PM
They were white people though so it's alright because it's all white.

Normal white folk as myself are ashamed of our race though.....for what it's worth anyway.

DMC
10-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Normal white folk as myself are ashamed of our race though.....for what it's worth anyway.
What race would that be?

Darth_Pelican
11-28-2016, 10:41 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html

Trill Clinton
11-28-2016, 12:29 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg

jeebus
11-28-2016, 12:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MYY0sHR.jpg

manufan10
11-28-2016, 02:15 PM
Media jumping the gun.

11-28-2016, 02:55 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg