PDA

View Full Version : Would be Charlotte interested in Nesterovic?

marcus
08-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Well, they have the cap space for sure.

One trade that would be great is Nesterovic + 2nd round pick next year for Brezec. I don't know if they would like it but San Antonio could get a much better contract and a younger player. Nesterovic might be better since the only reason why Brezec had huge numbers was because he played for Charlotte but it could help financially.
Besides Brezec can also play PF which Nesterovic doesn't

benjirh
08-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Charlotte is trying to keep their salary down until they get to the full cap level, so I doubt they would be willing to take on Nesterovics contract more for the length than the actual cost. But it never hurts to try.

marcus
08-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Charlotte is trying to keep their salary down until they get to the full cap level, so I doubt they would be willing to take on Nesterovics contract more for the length than the actual cost. But it never hurts to try.

yeah, that is why the title is a question.

Dario
08-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Brezec is much better than rasho, bobcats aint going to trade him before his contract ends, since he is doing his job well for little money. I think i could get some torrents of slovenia playing in EC, where i think we will see just how much better brezec is. I know timvp and his lovely wife :) will be upset if i post them, but if i get them i will tell here, so that if anyone wants them can write me a pm and i'll give links.

angel_luv
08-15-2005, 03:49 PM
Hehe! I don't know who about Charlotte but I know another chick who is definitely interested in Rasho.

:angel

:lol :lol :lol :lol

angel_luv
08-15-2005, 04:06 PM
no one will trade for Rasho

I am sure what GIG meant is he wouldn't trade Rasho for anyone.

You got it backwards, GIG! :angel

Brodels
08-15-2005, 07:09 PM
no one will trade for Rasho

Teams have asked about him in the not-so-distant past. What makes you think that that's changed now?

angel_luv
08-16-2005, 09:10 AM
If teams don't want a natural Center... then what kind do they want???

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-16-2005, 09:34 AM
But you can find a more athletic player such as a Steven Hunter for less money.

You do realize he already signed a deal with Philly, right?