PDA

View Full Version : Who is the lucky team?

$pursDynasty
06-10-2014, 11:28 PM
"The Spurs are lucky (because of the AC game) that they even won that game, they could easily have been swept". I heard that from dozens of ESPN talking heads. Well after 3 games the Spurs have won one game by +15 and one game by +19. The Heat won there one game by the giant total of +2. You tell me which team is lucky they haven't been swept! :lol Spin this ESPN, 2 wins to go, let's go get one Thursday!

TampaDude
06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
"The Spurs are lucky (because of the AC game) that they even won that game, they could easily have been swept". I heard that from dozens of ESPN talking heads. Well after 3 games the Spurs have won one game by +15 and one game by +19. The Heat won there one game by the giant total of +2. You tell me which team is lucky they haven't been swept! :lol Spin this ESPN, 2 wins to go, let's go get one Thursday!

^ this, tbh

Let's win Game 4 and take their heart!

Sean Cagney
06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
FUCK ESPN! Thats why I have not watched it in years nor intend to watch it anytime soon at all.

Sean Cagney
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM
^ this, tbh

Let's win Game 4 and take their heart!

Game 4 is the one we must steal! Tonight we atoned for game 2 only! Game 4 is one we must try and steal there! PERIOD.

Mugen
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Both teams are clearly the best teams in the league. It'll take a lucky bounce here and there when two teams are evenly matched so I hope the Spurs are the luckier team this series tbh.

$pursDynasty
06-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Both teams are clearly the best teams in the league. It'll take a lucky bounce here and there when two teams are evenly matched so I hope the Spurs are the luckier team this series tbh.
Mug I respect the Heat wait no I respect Lebron's game. it is just ESPN talking like we were 'lucky' to steal one against a clearly superior team.

Mugen
06-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Mug I respect the Heat wait no I respect Lebron's game. it is just ESPN talking like we were 'lucky' to steal one against a clearly superior team.

Turn off ESPN tbh.