PDA

View Full Version : Mario Chalmers

-21-
06-11-2014, 12:00 AM
This guy is quickly becoming one of my most hated players.

ElNono
06-11-2014, 12:01 AM
If he keeps playing like tonight and Game 1, he'll be one of my favorites, tbh...

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Yeah, he's to the Spurs what Manu was to the Heat last year.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Not nearly as annoying as last year when he was making shots.

testies
06-11-2014, 12:05 AM
i love him

plus, his flagrant almost cost them game 2 if we didn't choke

Mugen
06-11-2014, 12:08 AM
If he keeps playing like tonight and Game 1, he'll be one of my favorites, tbh...

:lol ditto tbh

cjw
06-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Off topic, but why do Lebron-Wade and Durant-Westbrook need to do press conferences in tandem? You don't see the Big 3 all out there at once. At least Lebron-Wade are a little more mature and don't dress like a hipster couple.

hater
06-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Chauncey Billups having a terrible finals IMO.

Sean Cagney
06-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Chauncey Billups having a terrible finals IMO.He is not near the player Billups was in his prime TBH. Billups is high up on the all time playoffs three list as well! He was an all star, Chalmers is a flat out role player at best. Billups a Finals MVP in 04 as well and gave us fits in a few games in 05, no comparison.

SpurPadre
06-11-2014, 12:15 AM
The media is clearly trying to build him up to have a big game 4. Stephen Asshole Smith chewed him out in disgust moments after the game.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Off topic, but why do Lebron-Wade and Durant-Westbrook need to do press conferences in tandem? You don't see the Big 3 all out there at once. At least Lebron-Wade are a little more mature and don't dress like a hipster couple.Fewer questions for each to answer.

Kind of smart tbh.

spursparker9
06-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Off topic, but why do Lebron-Wade and Durant-Westbrook need to do press conferences in tandem? You don't see the Big 3 all out there at once. At least Lebron-Wade are a little more mature and don't dress like a hipster couple.

Lebron and Wade don't do the press conferences together often.

But KD and Westchimp just can't seems to man up and do it alone. I don't ever remember seeing either of them doing the press alone.

capek
06-11-2014, 12:43 AM

:lol this. Each time he missed one of those threes he jacked up, my love for him grew. The announcer crew talking about how a range of Heat personal were freaking out about Chalmers losing confidence as this series has gone on made me quite giddy.

dg7md
06-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Him and Norris Cole are the key to us winning the series tbh, they have Westbrookian chucking nature without the skills or talent of him. Sure they'll burn us a game or so, but they will definitely fuck up the Heat's offensive rhythm.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-11-2014, 12:48 AM
He's a bitch.

I hope his bitch ass keeps on rolling out turd games like he has thus far in the Finals, though. Like another poster said, he's basically doing to MIA what Manu did to us last year.

And I love Manu.

-21-
06-11-2014, 12:56 AM
I know he is the weak link on the Heat and as a Spurs fan, I appreciate that. But seriously, this guy complains about calls, flops and pretends to get hurt even after the call is made, and that elbow could have seriously injured Tony, he just gets on my nerves. I sure hope he continues his terrible play.

The Whopper
06-11-2014, 12:58 AM
They'd bench him if they had anything to replace him. He is slipping in his own shit and then rolling around in it.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-11-2014, 01:21 AM
I know he is the weak link on the Heat and as a Spurs fan, I appreciate that. But seriously, this guy complains about calls, flops and pretends to get hurt even after the call is made, and that elbow could have seriously injured Tony, he just gets on my nerves. I sure hope he continues his terrible play.

As much shit as this forum and the media gives James and Wade, they actually seem like pretty likeable people off the court and not against your team.

Chalmers (and Cole, to a lesser degree) have the haughtiness that usually comes with good play...except they're bit players riding the coattails of one of the great trios in NBA history. To put on airs the way they do and bitch about not getting star treatment just because their jerseys also read "Heat" is galling.

-21-
06-11-2014, 01:30 AM
As much shit as this forum and the media gives James and Wade, they actually seem like pretty likeable people off the court and not against your team.

Chalmers (and Cole, to a lesser degree) have the haughtiness that usually comes with good play...except they're bit players riding the coattails of one of the great trios in NBA history. To put on airs the way they do and bitch about not getting star treatment just because their jerseys also read "Heat" is galling.
I think LeBron is a likable guy. He just tries too hard with the "I wanna be the greatest" then "I'm the easiest target in sports". He says he doesn't care about what the haters say but it seems like he does. He should just shut up and stop trying to sound like Kobe or Jordan because he's nothing like them. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Either way, he'll go down as one of the greatest of all-time.

heyheymymy
06-11-2014, 01:34 AM
everytime i see chalmers all i can think about is the mr sparkle episode of the simpsons.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/da8e701f19be3294678b2055d602b1ad/tumblr_mk4uko50OF1s7acuso1_400.gif

Old School 44
06-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Not a big fan of Stephen A, but this SNL parody always makes me laugh, especially when he talks about Chris Bosh and Mario Chalmers. (towards the end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqJuzqTDq5A

wildbill2u
06-11-2014, 06:06 PM

Word! Keep him playing.