PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: Dam.....Something Went Horribly Wrong Last Night...I Didn't Expect That TBH

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2014, 07:27 AM
I watched like all of 5 min that bullshit and that was it...I can start rooting for the Spurs again at any time and they'll lose....soon as I swithched my vibe to Miami the fuckers lost...so that's how I know I got my Mojo back....so what will it be Spur fan....you ready to Kiss My Ass now or are you still hellbent on talking shit....if the latter then I'll be rooting again for the Spurs it's your call....

All this shit....I have my reasons why I want the Spurs to win and it's definitely Laker related...because I know how Fredo thinks...this son of bitch has cursed us...all this time I thought it was me with all my bad winner and loser picks...Fredo is the real curse and unless the Spurs win it all this SOB will not make the right decisions. He's so fucking retarded till he actually thinks that even if Lebron loses he will leave Miami to Join the Lakers...I swear man...good god..RIP Dr. Jerry Buss but your son is a moron of the highest order....:lol

I'm still mad as hell about all this shit..Miami vs Spurs really has my panties in a twist...FUCK FUCK FUCK :bang

midnightpulp
06-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Good vibes, Kool.

Good vibes.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 07:35 AM
lebron was more intrested in protecting his efficiency then actually doing more to help win

he got fkn help tonight by the refs by trying to take out green into foul trouble, but the damage done by green was hard to overcome when he scoring all over the place

yet again lebron throwing chalmers under the bus for his poor decision making, i thought he did well on defense besides the occasional chucking....lebron never thanked him personally for saving his legacy after the beatdown of enrique in gm6+7 last year....

Mori Chu
06-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Kool story bro

spurraider21
06-11-2014, 11:22 AM
pulling out all the stops. judgement is coming kool :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2014, 01:13 PM
pulling out all the stops. judgement is coming kool :lol

I;'m already fucked...so judgement already came for me....I'm just sticking around so that in case the Spurs win you guys can attempt to fuck me in the ass..but be warned...I will have shit all over my ass so you'll have to clean me up first of you want it :lmao

Chris
06-11-2014, 01:16 PM
As long as Duncan rings

Infinite_limit
06-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Kool, you are an African American Hero