PDA

View Full Version : You think it's over? Didn't you learn from last time?

daheatin4
06-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Stop acting like you won da series you morons. Last years spurs went up 2-1 and still lost in 7. Same deal this year. I will be back to enjoy your tears just like last time. Cheers! :toast

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Is that you DJ Khaled.

jon123spurs
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Lets see your favorite team is the Spurs yet your username is daheatin4. Lol gtfoh with your bs you bandwagon fan.

daheatin4
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
wtf i hate the spurs.

Jenks
06-11-2014, 01:18 PM
da word you're looking for is "the"

daheatin4
06-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Melo signing with da heat next year. We going win 7 straight bitch ass spurs fan.

Dex
06-11-2014, 01:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XwqSJxN.png

We got a quick one here.

DarrinS
06-11-2014, 01:23 PM
I know da heat won't win in 4

tdunk21
06-11-2014, 01:24 PM
:lmao Moron doesnt even know how to change team name

DarrinS
06-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Melo signing with da heat next year. We going win 7 straight bitch ass spurs fan.

This guy has super high BB IQ. :lmao

daheatin4
06-11-2014, 01:28 PM
You spurs fans are gay as shit.

Rummpd
06-11-2014, 01:31 PM
OP with only 59 posts?............................got to admire though his guts when Spurs have dominated the series and should be up 3-0

biskvito
06-11-2014, 01:32 PM
los spurs en 2

spursparker9
06-11-2014, 01:34 PM
:lmao Moron doesnt even know how to change team name

:rollin

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-11-2014, 01:39 PM

Heat will be at 68 mil salary next year with only 8 players under contract. They will need to sign 6 more players, and they have zero cap space (it being at 63 mil). This means they can only resign their own players. The Heat will have to run with Chamlers, Allen and Lewis at least one more year.

I guess they don't teach math down in Miami.

weeks
06-11-2014, 01:45 PM
look ma, i'm trollin da spurs forums ! ha ha!:downspin:

Dex
06-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Heat will be at 68 mil salary next year with only 8 players under contract. They will need to sign 6 more players, and they zero cap space (it being at 63 mil). This means they can only resign their own players. The Heat will have to run with Chamlers, Allen and Lewis, at least one more year.

Or English.

TheRemix
06-11-2014, 01:49 PM
wtf i hate the spurs.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the spurs you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Poolboy5623
06-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Be easy on the guy...If he's truly a heat fan, he's been watching bball for 3-4 years..

hooperflash
06-11-2014, 01:51 PM
It's a long series... quit starting threads.

Thebesteva
06-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Be easy on the guy...If he's truly a heat fan, he's been watching bball for 3-4 years..

Hes been collecting Lebron posters you mean

texbound
06-11-2014, 02:06 PM

How gay is shit?

capek
06-11-2014, 02:30 PM
How gay is shit?

I'm guessing that taking a shit is one of the few tangible pleasures this guy has in his life, but insecurity over his sexuality has caused him to repress conscious awareness of the pleasure he takes in feeling the thick log (you know his diet is quite poor, resulting in stiff, hard pieces of feces) of shit pass his anus. As a result you get this freudian slip masquerading as insult. With a better grasp on basic grammar, what he'd actually type is "gay as taking a shit." Clearly what we have here is a closet faggot, who can't afford decent food, and is poorly educated. Typical Heatfan tbqh

Raven
06-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Heat will be at 68 mil salary next year with only 8 players under contract. They will need to sign 6 more players, and they have zero cap space (it being at 63 mil). This means they can only resign their own players. The Heat will have to run with Chamlers, Allen and Lewis at least one more year.

they'll trade toney douglas and norris cole for rajon rondo tbh

Raven
06-11-2014, 02:38 PM

wouldn't be surprised if he is 3-4 years old actually.

#1spursfanNvegas
06-11-2014, 03:51 PM
wouldn't be surprised if he is 3-4 years old actually.

:lol

Dex
06-11-2014, 04:13 PM
eDl_3YJWdrc

Budkin
06-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Stop acting like you won da series you morons. Last years spurs went up 2-1 and still lost in 7. Same deal this year. I will be back to enjoy your tears just like last time. Cheers! :toast

Do you really think with everything we've been through as Spurs fans that we think the series is over with a 2-1 lead? Utter trolling fail.

Shastafarian
06-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Surprised you didn't post this last night as you left the arena early with the rest of the "fans".

cjw
06-11-2014, 04:31 PM

Unless everyone opts out early and signs for like $15 million with Melo willing to take less, it's not happening. That also assumes Haslem opts out of making $4.6 million next year.

Would be more likely for Lebron and Bosh to head to Cleveland and play with young guys under contract.

TampaDude
06-11-2014, 04:41 PM

I like pie.

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 04:45 PM
wtf i hate the spurs.

Then why is your team the Spurs?
Looks like this troll has already been banned.

Dingle Barry
06-11-2014, 04:51 PM
I am trained in gorilla warfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyG0G96UB6k&feature=kp

unleashbaynes
06-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Gayer than bandwagonning the heat and slurping lebrons nuts as soon as he joins?

Tell me, "Heat fan", who was in the starting lineup for the 08-09 squad that won 15 games?

davidbowie
06-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Tbh it does feel a little like last year. I remember this same giddy ness after game five...

dg7md
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
:lmao Now I know why Kori hasn't enabled new posters in a while...

dg7md
06-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Tbh it does feel a little like last year. I remember this same giddy ness after game five...

I can't say I feel the same, and I was pretty cynical about the series last year. This year we've beat them all 3 games but they overcame the odds of our free throw problems and stole a game there. The series was much tighter last year, this year we're just outplaying them in every category.

TampaDude
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM

The Spurs will be the champions after Game 5 this time. :hat

pgardn
06-11-2014, 06:33 PM
I learned that we lost game 7 last year.

We were set up to make one of the most courageous efforts AFTER game 6.
But we could not do it, we were not good enough to overcome.

THIS year is NOT last year. When we lost to Memphis in the playoffs, we play them again with a different team but it somehow got directly got tied to the past. So we swept them. When we were up 2-0 on OKC and they won the next two, of course it was the back door sweep. Well WTF happened?

And now more shit about LAST YEAR.

Its 2014. These are the same teams in name only. So are we gonna win? Who knows, that's why most of us watch.

Rummpd
06-11-2014, 06:41 PM

Melo is the ultimate black hole of deadball offense and no defense

Capt Bringdown
06-11-2014, 07:28 PM
I think the Spurs of last year would have collapsed when Miami cut it to 7. Hopefully the Spurs exorcised some demons last night. Miami is still going to be an extremely tough out.
I'd love to see the Spurs go up 3-1 after the next game, but I doubt it will happen.

dg7md
06-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I think the Spurs of last year would have collapsed when Miami cut it to 7. Hopefully the Spurs exorcised some demons last night. Miami is still going to be an extremely tough out.
I'd love to see the Spurs go up 3-1 after the next game, but I doubt it will happen.

Probably true. Last year and the Dallas series really put their wills to the test and they've yet to disappoint with a mental breakdown. Very satisfied with how these Spurs have handled adversity so far. :tu

Prose
06-12-2014, 12:58 AM

Sean Cagney
06-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Probably true. Last year and the Dallas series really put their wills to the test and they've yet to disappoint with a mental breakdown. Very satisfied with how these Spurs have handled adversity so far. :tu

They are battle tested, they have no choice at all! This is their last hoorah and they know it! This is their year to win it all or fade into the night and call it a day. I feel they can do it all this year and win the title and ride out winners.

dg7md
06-12-2014, 01:15 AM
They are battle tested, they have no choice at all! This is their last hoorah and they know it! This is their year to win it all or fade into the night and call it a day. I feel they can do it all this year and win the title and ride out winners.

I'd be completely fine if we win this year and it's our last title for a long time... this championship means a lot to us in so many ways. No better way to go out than to redeem all of our past woes with one final championship with the big 3. They know that, I absolutely feel like they know this, when you watch them in press conferences, in interviews, arriving to the area — they are all focused and not distracted.

Hopefully Pop and Timmy don't walk after this year if we do ring... we can still be a contender for the next few years for sure.

Dancelot
06-12-2014, 01:42 AM

Did you hear that on da streets just like dj khaled?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-12-2014, 06:59 AM

I believe they still have another year to contend. They finally figured out how to beat OKC with Ibaka's roaming defense. I could very well see them making the finals again next year.

Everybody wrote them off last year as well saying last year's Finals was their last hurrah. I wrote here that I wouldn't be the least surprised if the Spurs had the best record in the NBA this year and made the finals again. They did just that.

DarrinS
06-12-2014, 07:02 AM
I learned that we lost game 7 last year.

We were set up to make one of the most courageous efforts AFTER game 6.
But we could not do it, we were not good enough to overcome.

THIS year is NOT last year. When we lost to Memphis in the playoffs, we play them again with a different team but it somehow got directly got tied to the past. So we swept them. When we were up 2-0 on OKC and they won the next two, of course it was the back door sweep. Well WTF happened?

And now more shit about LAST YEAR.

Its 2014. These are the same teams in name only. So are we gonna win? Who knows, that's why most of us watch.

:tu

dg7md
06-12-2014, 07:19 AM
I believe they still have another year to contend. They finally figured out how to beat OKC with Ibaka's roaming defense. I could very well see them making the finals again next year.

Everybody wrote them off last year as well saying last year's Finals was their last hurrah. I wrote here that I wouldn't be the least surprised if the Spurs had the best record in the NBA this year and made the finals again. They did just that.

The Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers are the only teams with a chance to sniff at the NBA Finals from the West next year tbh...

The Heat are the only team out of the East that stand a chance too. :lol

urunobili
06-12-2014, 07:37 AM
OP has a point and Kawhi said it best on this post game 3 interview; "we were up 2-1 last year too didn't we?"

Far from over. It'll take a mountain.

spurspokesman
06-12-2014, 07:51 AM

Sean Cagney
06-12-2014, 02:40 PM

Someone at work said that to me at the beginning of the year, he said the Spurs are coming out of the West again, told him I hope he is right. You were right and he was. Alot wrote them off yes, their odds were like 5th or 6th best as far as vegas odds go as to win the title or reach the finals again, wish I bet some now.
OP has a point and Kawhi said it best on this post game 3 interview; "we were up 2-1 last year too didn't we?"

Far from over. It'll take a mountain.

Yes they were up 2-1 with two more in a row at home too! That looked very good! Then Miami stole game 4 there and the rest is history. I agree it is farrrrrrrrrr from over.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Bandwagon bitch, you probly don't know shit about basketball.. But
' oh we have Lebron, D wade , and Haslem ' ' were supastarssss '
fuck off bitchboy.

Beaverfuzz
06-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Is that you DJ Khaled.

hahahaha

eric365
06-12-2014, 03:02 PM
I won't think it's over until the trophy presentation.

But this year I want something back if the Heat comes back and crush our hearts once again so I keep adding money on Miami after every spurs victory when Heat's betting odds are high.
I'll get 1500$ if the Heat win the title.

Budkin
06-12-2014, 03:22 PM
I won't think it's over until the trophy presentation.

But this year I want something back if the Heat comes back and crush our hearts once again so I keep adding money on Miami after every spurs victory when Heat's betting odds are high.
I'll get 1500$ if the Heat win the title.

If I had the extra cash I'd totally do that.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-12-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm convinced most everyone on Spurstalk is bi-polar. There will be a lot of cliff jumping if we lose tonight. No worries there.

EIC
06-12-2014, 04:35 PM
How gay is shit?

Not very. Gay tries to get in yo ass; shit be tryin' to get out.

z0sa
06-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Spurs dominating the Heat at ATT is waaaaaay different than Heat being dominated at home.

The spurs are some missed FTs and two bad calls on Kawhi from sweeping these first 3 imho

dbreiden83080
06-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Who the fuck thinks its' over?

dbreiden83080
06-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Spurs dominating the Heat at ATT is waaaaaay different than Heat being dominated at home.

The spurs are some missed FTs and two bad calls on Kawhi from sweeping these first 3 imho

And if they come out and whip us tonight it's 2-2.. We don't fuck up royally in game 6 we are 2013 champs.. It's a crazy ass game..

pikkiwoki
06-15-2014, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZXQtW5U.jpg

pikkiwoki
06-16-2014, 12:32 PM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif