PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Moore on Entourage

ObiwanGinobili
08-15-2005, 06:10 PM
So Mandy Moore has been on the last 4 or so episodes of Entourage and right now her character (also Mandy Moore) has gotton into a relationship with Vince.

Anyone know how long we are expecting to see Mandy on the show?
anyone hear how long her contract is for?
will she be becoming regular cast or just "special guest" every week.

damn it.
knowing HBO they'll leave it as some huge "what if" cliff hanger for next season.:depressed

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-15-2005, 06:12 PM
damn it.
knowing HBO they'll leave it as some huge "what if" cliff hanger for next season.:depressed

Of course, they left us in the middle of the prison riot at the end of the first season of Oz.

spurschick
08-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Anyone know how long we are expecting to see Mandy on the show?
anyone hear how long her contract is for?
will she be becoming regular cast or just "special guest" every week.

I hope she will not be on long... I am not a fan. I know that it is interesting for the storyline that Vince the slutpuppy is in love with the girl next door, but I wish they could've found someone other than her.

ObiwanGinobili
08-15-2005, 06:41 PM
I hope she will not be on long... I am not a fan. I know that it is interesting for the storyline that Vince the slutpuppy is in love with the girl next door, but I wish they could've found someone other than her.

thats why I'm kinda into this.
Vince was coming off a bit 1 dimensional before Mandy came into the picture (well he wasn't COMPLETELY 1 dimensional... but you know what i mean)... so I'm intrigued.
like - what else don't we know about him??

meanwhile I hope Turtle never gets laid . It would ruin him. :spin

TheWriter
08-15-2005, 07:08 PM
meanwhile I hope Turtle never gets laid . It would ruin him. :spin

Huh? Turtle's gotten alot of "tail" on the show.

But man, Drama is really getting on my nerve with his always telling "his" story of something that someone else is about to go through.

"You know, when I was on the Tonight Show..."

"I remember when I did my first indie movie..."

GoldToe
08-15-2005, 07:11 PM
Mandy Moore is hot.

ObiwanGinobili
08-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Huh? Turtle's gotten alot of "tail" on the show.

But man, Drama is really getting on my nerve with his always telling "his" story of something that someone else is about to go through.

"You know, when I was on the Tonight Show..."

"I remember when I did my first indie movie..."

turtle gets hand-me-down, pity, prostitute, and "maybe i can get to Vince" tail.
he never gets laid on his own merit. so to me it doesn't count.
he's so full of himself already... can you imagine if he managed to get a chick to do him running his own game and not having to rely on anyone else? dear lord he'd be intolerable.

Drama I think is fixin to hit an even bigger low in his carrer after Rubbing his erection on Brooke Sheilds.... ohhh. thats gotta suck.

Horry For 3!
08-15-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't have HBO :depressed

TheWriter
08-15-2005, 07:36 PM
turtle gets hand-me-down, pity, prostitute, and "maybe i can get to Vince" tail.

But he's getting laid, so he's getting laid. no two ways about it.

And in the episode where they go to Sundance, he and Drama double team that girl who likes them both.

He got her without using Vince, it being hand-me-down, or pity.

Mark in Austin
08-15-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm betting that the Aquaman movie falls apart due to their relationship, Cameron or the studio freaking out. Either that or Mandy leaves Vince to go back to her fiance or because he proposes again. It's definitely not a long-term thing, though. Vince having a steady girlfriend just puts up too many story roadblocks without turning him into a cheating asshole every week. Plus, you can only milk the head over heels in love routine for so long before it gets old.

I can't believe they actually got Jim Cameron to be on the show, though. That is just crazy.

Pretty funny episode two weeks ago with the whole Pussy Patrol saves Aquaman subplot. "So... what do you do to the naughty boys?" Classic. :lol And the Viking outfit they dug up for Drama is one of the most rediculous things I've ever seen.

The show is still a bit uneven, but I think all the characters are starting to find their groove. The Ari/Eric banter is really starting to get good, and there are times when you really think Vince and Eric have been best friends for life. The first season episode where Eric wants to take Ari's assistant Emily out but it is on opening night of Head On has a great scene in it - when when Eric and Vince are semi-argueing about who gets stuck with the "two retards" - that I think rang truer than any other part of the first season.

I hope it continues to improve - it could be the male version of Sex & the City. It's definitely a whole hell of a lot better than The Comeback. It is a rare show that can be successful when your main character is as pathetically desperate for fame as Lisa Kudrow's is - and The Comeback isn't it.

ididnotnothat
08-15-2005, 07:38 PM
I don't have HBO :depressed

Me either.

Mark in Austin
08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
he's so full of himself already... can you imagine if he managed to get a chick to do him running his own game and not having to rely on anyone else?

The thing is... Turtle couldn't care less. His game is the maybe I can get to Vince tail - no regrets or low self esteem about it.

ohhh. thats gotta suck.

Actually, I think that's exactly what he was hoping for.

The thing with Turtle and Drama is that at this point, they're both nothing but retards. Maybe they'll develop more depth as the seasons go on, but I wouldn't be surprised if they pretty much stay where they are. For example, the Friends and Cheers characters all acquired depth as the shows evolved over the seasons. But that doesn't have to be the case. Seinfeld is a perfect example - the characters stayed as shallow as the first season but managed to get funnier anyway. I think Drama and Turtle fall into the Seinfeld mold of characters. The Eric and Vince characters are the ones that I think will develop more depth; and I think their best friends/star/manager relationship is what the show will need to continue to revolve around to be successful.

Is there any doubt that Jeremy Piven and Debi Mazar were born to play the agent and publicist roles, though? Great casting choices there.

spurschick
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Is there any doubt that Jeremy Piven and Debi Mazar were born to play the agent and publicist roles, though? Great casting choices there.

They are the best characters on the show, IMO. I've been a Jeremy Piven fan for years.

JoeChalupa
08-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Me either.

Nor do I.

ObiwanGinobili
08-15-2005, 08:33 PM
But he's getting laid, so he's getting laid. no two ways about it.

And in the episode where they go to Sundance, he and Drama double team that girl who likes them both.

He got her without using Vince, it being hand-me-down, or pity.

maybe. but there was accidental contact with Drama. ewwwwwwww.

ObiwanGinobili
08-15-2005, 08:39 PM
I can't believe they actually got Jim Cameron to be on the show, though. That is just crazy.

I know. I love it.
and I think it;s hilarious how awful an actor is.. even playing himself.:lol

:tu :tu
I'm really starting to LOVE ari.....against my better judgement:lol He;s freakin awesome!

And yes the Eric/Ari banter is getting sooooo good. Eric is getting good at his job too... it'd be cool if he picked up another client say at the end of next season.....

Mark in Austin
08-15-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm really starting to LOVE ari.....against my better judgement:lol He;s freakin awesome!

Check out http://www.lhiob.com :lol

MannyIsGod
08-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Dude, the best cameo on that show of all time was Val Kilmer as the weed growing sherpa.

ObiwanGinobili
08-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Check out http://www.lhiob.com :lol

that needs to be my new signature.
after this one gets old.

1Parker1
08-16-2005, 08:36 AM
I like Mandy Moore. I think she's cute. Actually, I remember reading somewhere that she's going to be on some show regularly. I can't remember if its the HBO one or one of those NBC/WB sitcoms.

xcoriate
08-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Nor do I.

Same :lol