PDA

View Full Version : Your Neighbors

InRareForm
06-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Are they cool? Assholes?

Don't really see mine. I guess it would be nice to know them in case of an emergency.

mrsmaalox
06-11-2014, 05:46 PM
I have good neighbors; everyone is friendly and helpful and minds their own business. I had a problem with the lady behind me a few years ago when I tried to maintain my own swimming pool and some of my water seeped to her yard----she was so alarmed that her 11 yr old granddaughter might get wet that she threatened to call some "engineers" to fix my yard and send me the bill :lol

Franklin
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
ain't there any big nigs with big dicks in your neighborhood? those stuffs are what white women love most imho.

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I intentionally chose to buy in an area with no deed restrictions or HOA. It's got it's good and bad sides. I love the freedom I have being able to bring horses to town etc. My neighbor is nice enough herself but her baggage is a PITA. Older single woman/realtor with about 6 grown kids and extended families who all seem to live with her. I cant imagine what it's like inside because it's only a 3 bedroom house. Literally there are like 12 cars and trucks parked there every night and they all drive like maniacs. Already hit my mailbox 3 times.

DJR210
06-11-2014, 10:43 PM
I intentionally chose to buy in an area with no deed restrictions or HOA. It's got it's good and bad sides. I love the freedom I have being able to bring horses to town etc. My neighbor is nice enough herself but her baggage is a PITA. Older single woman/realtor with about 6 grown kids and extended families who all seem to live with her. I cant imagine what it's like inside because it's only a 3 bedroom house. Literally there are like 12 cars and trucks parked there every night and they all drive like maniacs. Already hit my mailbox 3 times.

Dope house

Blake
06-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Don't really know mine and plan on keeping it that way.

CosmicCowboy
06-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Dope house

Maybe

I'm pretty sure the guy 3 doors down was and was also a coyote. He built a tall privacy fence with a drive through gate to his back yard and put about 10 piece of shit travel trailers back there. He had several unmarked trucks with box beds on them like the apartment movers use and he was constantly having trucks show up at all hours day and night, unlock the gate, back in to the backyard and unload. He would put the illegals up in the trailers until he moved them further inland...there was a constant stream of them walking down the street going to the bus stop to go shop while they waited for the next leg to begin. I think he eventually got busted as the traffic stopped a couple of years ago.

DD
06-12-2014, 10:04 AM
I've never met any of my neighbours at any of the places I lived in Miami. In Pittsburgh I knew the chick in the apt next to me (oh yes), but by and large I'm a cityboy and we don't talk to our neighbors. Don't even make eye contact.

xmas1997
06-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Cool and semi-cool.

The Gemini Method
06-12-2014, 06:22 PM
My neighbors on the right are cool as honkies. We BBQ and are now starting to brew our own beers. He dedicated a whole room of his garage to this endeavor. The 2nd neighbor is an older nurse lady who is really cool and helps keep an eye on things when I'm not around.

benefactor
06-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Very quiet and friendly. Almost all of them are old save the family across the street...who are seriously like the Cleavers. The old lady across the street is like the neighborhood watch. Always has her front door open with the storm closed so she can see what's going on. Perfect neighborhood tbh.

leemajors
06-12-2014, 08:30 PM
One of my neighbors has yappy little dogs, which is annoying but other than that they are nice. Other neighbors are great - we grow different veggies and trade them, they borrow my mower on occasion, I borrow their weedeater, and we both brew kombucha in different flavors and trade those too.

gameFACE
06-13-2014, 01:50 PM
We have a mix. On one side there is a woman just past cougar age but has a boy toy. The other side is a reclusive couple but I've never seen the husband. Might be an invalid. Across the street is the neighborhood watch guy who's a deacon at his church. Down the street there is a couple in their 60's who still think they're the high school football star and cheerleader. We're cool with everyone.

Franklin
06-13-2014, 06:17 PM
A happy bitch usually has a lot of black neighbors, especially if her husband has to spend extensive time travelling outside of town.