https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblofUO_b3Y

Cool little feature by nba.com tbh.

Arc
06-11-2014, 08:05 PM
i liked it.. they need to do that after every game

ace3g
06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
i liked it.. they need to do that after every game

They do. Did it last year as well, never did watch it for Game 6 and 7....

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Pretty great, though I hate hearing things like "Everything is going right for SA this game", well, those who look at the stat sheets will see that Miami actually shot better from three point than SA did. In fact, Miami was 11-20 from threes while SA was 9-20 when the Spurs put the final nail in the coffin and Spoelstra emptied the bench. Just because of that amazing first half, people have failed to realize that Miami has been a flukefest the entire series. SA won't have another half where they shoot 76%, we all know that, but I could see them shooting even better in game 4, just more spread out is all.

tdunk21
06-11-2014, 10:45 PM
:toast

spursparker9
06-11-2014, 10:48 PM
These mini-movie seem like small segment of a championship dvd

Dex
06-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Pretty great, though I hate hearing things like "Everything is going right for SA this game", well, those who look at the stat sheets will see that Miami actually shot better from three point than SA did. In fact, Miami was 11-20 from threes while SA was 9-20 when the Spurs put the final nail in the coffin and Spoelstra emptied the bench. Just because of that amazing first half, people have failed to realize that Miami has been a flukefest the entire series. SA won't have another half where they shoot 76%, we all know that, but I could see them shooting even better in game 4, just more spread out is all.

Quote taken out of context tbh. Spurs had a lot of great moments in that Game 3, especially the first half, and Bill Schoening is one of the best in the radio game. He is not one to jump the gun.