PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: D-Jax clowning the Kang

LkrFan
06-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Posted this shit on his Instagram:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DeSean-Jackson-shot-at-LeBron.jpg

Clipper Nation and HH, get your hummingbird asses in here and :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thebesteva
06-11-2014, 11:42 PM
:')

Venti Quattro
06-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Who?

hater
06-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Heat are probably best assembled team in history.

Top 5 Sg ever.
Best SF ever.
MvP Bosh a franchise bigman.
Best most clutch shooter in history
Rashad Lewis in his pime
Mario Billups Chalmers
Shawn Bob Hory Battier

Franklin
06-11-2014, 11:54 PM
^ there's something wrong with the "r" (or "l" since you chinks pronounce them the same) button of your keyboard or are you intentionally trying to be funny again?

MeloHype
06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Who?DeSean "overrated" Jackson

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
A couple of months ago, DeSean Jackson became a major topic of discussion in the sports world with the controversial wide receiver being cut by the Philadelphia Eagles. Jackson being cut by the Eagles was rumored to be in the works, but no one thought it would really happen.

Unfortunately for Eagles fans, the three-time Pro-Bowler signed with the division rival Washington Redskins shortly thereafter. News surrounding the elite NFL receiver has died down as of late, but it may ramp up after his latest Instagram post.

Apparently, Jackson seems to be a fan of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant and not all that fond of LeBron James. Jackson posted the following picture on*Instagram*in on Wednesday in an attempt to make a point about James’ current situation in Miami.

midnightpulp
06-12-2014, 12:01 AM
https://twitter.com/DeSeanJackson11

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 12:07 AM
https://twitter.com/DeSeanJackson11

Did I say tweet? My bad. I meant Instagram.: http://www.lakersnation.com/instagram-desean-jackson-takes-shot-at-lebron-with-kobe-jordan-picture/2014/06/11/

:lol

midnightpulp
06-12-2014, 12:08 AM
I still don't know why people criticize James' move?

If the goal of an athlete is to win rings, why not give yourself the best chance? Jordan's quote of "I wouldn't have teamed with Magic, Larry..." is illogical. He's not competing one-on-one against them. They're not his "rivals" since NBA basketball isn't a one-on-one competition. I think it'd be more selfish to stay on a losing franchise because you want to pad your stats and be the "man" rather than take a reduced role by teaming with other players of your caliber.

I know Lkrfan is ready to throw :downspin: at me, but Kobe did indeed force his way to the Lakers because he knew that's where he'd have the most team success. Karl Malone and Gary Payton also tried the same thing.

MeloHype
06-12-2014, 12:08 AM

scanry
06-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Who you kidding Edwardo? Kobe had the alphaests of alphas (in his prime mind you) to carry him to championships. I got nothing on MJ though. Dude is the GOAT for a reason.

spurraider21
06-12-2014, 12:22 AM
oh you mean kobe, that guy that started his career next to an all-time great center didn't have to join forces with anybody? :lmao

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 12:24 AM
, I still don't know why people criticize James' move?

If the goal of an athlete is to win rings, why not give yourself the best chance? Jordan's quote of "I wouldn't have teamed with Magic, Larry..." is illogical. He's not competing one-on-one against them. They're not his "rivals" since NBA basketball isn't a one-on-one competition. I think it'd be more selfish to stay on a losing franchise because you want to pad your stats and be the "man" rather than take a reduced role by teaming with other players of your caliber.

I know Lkrfan is ready to throw :downspin: at me, but Kobe did indeed force his way to the Lakers because he knew that's where he'd have the most team success. Karl Malone and Gary Payton also tried the same thing.

-15 points for that :downspin: son. He couldn't beat Pierce, so he colluded. If he was truly great he would have won with his own teamPERIOD. Despite all of the lottery picks Cleveland had (including him) - it wasn't good enough. He had to take the easy way out with varying results:

2011 - he was Dirked down
2012 - bailed out by Mike Miller
2013 - bailed out by Ray Allen
2014 - tbd

I can't believe you classh:lolles are giving him a pass for cheating his way to the top. SMH

Thebesteva
06-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Heat are probably best assembled team in history.

Top 5 Sg ever.
Best SF ever.
MvP Bosh a franchise bigman.
Best most clutch shooter in history
Rashad Lewis in his pime
Mario Billups Chalmers
Shawn Bob Hory Battier

He needs more help tho :'( Apparently players get old after 4 years and its not fair. Kobe had Shaq and Pau :'('''''

DAF86
06-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Nah, Kobe only needed to be carried by the best player of that moment while having the best coach of all-time.

midnightpulp
06-12-2014, 12:38 AM
-15 points for that :downspin: son. He couldn't beat Pierce, so he colluded. If he was truly great he would have won with his own teamPERIOD. Despite all of the lottery picks Cleveland had (including him) - it wasn't good enough. He had to take the easy way out with varying results:

2011 - he was Dirked down
2012 - bailed out by Mike Miller
2013 - bailed out by Ray Allen
2014 - tbd

I can't believe you classh:lolles are giving him a pass for cheating his way to the top. SMH

How was he supposed to win anything with Mo Williams as his number 2?

And where was all these lottery picks Cleveland had? When James was there, Cleveland only got one lottery pick and they drafted Luke Jackson :lol

Ideally, I do prefer "built over bought," but James gave Cleveland 6 seasons to build something and the best FA they got for him during that time was Mo Williams.

midnightpulp
06-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Nah, Kobe only needed to be carried by the best player of that moment while having the best coach of all-time.

Phil's not the best coach of all-time.

That honor belongs to our guy.

Phil would struggle to win 45 games with these Spurs.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 12:56 AM
How was he supposed to win anything with Mo Williams as his number 2?

And where was all these lottery picks Cleveland had? When James was there, Cleveland only got one lottery pick and they drafted Luke Jackson :lol

Ideally, I do prefer "built over bought," but James gave Cleveland 6 seasons to build something and the best FA they got for him during that time was Mo Williams.

Prior to his arrival they had several lottery picks. This is fact. Not my fault one of the Poppites (Ferry) was an incompetent buffoon. :lol

midnightpulp
06-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Prior to his arrival they had several lottery picks. This is fact. Not my fault one of the Poppites (Ferry) was an incompetent buffoon. :lol

Ferry was still playing for the Spurs when the Cavs were drafting prior to James.

Also, Kang didn't reach the playoffs until Ferry came on board.

More about Dan Gilbert being cheap.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:22 AM
Ferry was still playing for the Spurs when the Cavs were drafting prior to James.

If LeHype had as much faith in Ferry as you do maybe he doesn't take his talents to South Beach :lol

FkLA
06-12-2014, 03:14 AM
The saddest part is Kobefan is so far up Kobe's ass they fail to realize Kobe did the exact same thing, except he forced his way to the winningest franchise in NBA history and won as a #2.

spurraider21
06-12-2014, 03:20 AM
im sure if lebron started his career on a team with prime duncan he wouldn't have had to go to miami :lol

scanry
06-12-2014, 03:40 AM
Man Edwardo getting double, i'm sorry triple teamed.

FkLA
06-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Man Edwardo getting double, i'm sorry triple teamed.

*Eduardo

ambchang
06-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Could you imagine Jordan teaming up with Hakeem and Barkley (I personally think Thorpe or Perkins in place of Barkley will work better in a team construct), then add in Stockton? That team would win 20 championships in a row.

Now could you imagine teaming Kobe with Iverson, and Camby, then add in Ray Allen? That team would be fighting for the ball all day and can't even get past year 1 before at least one of Iverson or Allen got backstabbed to another team.

sexinthatsx
06-12-2014, 11:19 AM

In retrospect though, who exactly were the players the Cavs could target to help James in Cleveland? Dwight was happily on his own in Magic, Boston big 3 wasn't going to break up, etc. The only two I can think of is Melo who was bouncing his way around Denver and maybe cp3 (who wouldn't want to go to Cleveland anyway)

Mugen
06-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Dat nigga Timmy had less help than any of those three losers tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Goddamn, Mauricio getting owned ITT....

Pippen carried Dad KillerPERIOD
Kirby is a role playerPERIOD
Kang has never been a role player, never had to be carried, and has never had any helpPERIOD

Get over it....

Phillip
06-12-2014, 12:25 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DeSean-Jackson-shot-at-LeBron.jpg

Such a retarded picture, considering MJ had the benefit of his team landing some nice draft picks to grow up with, and then on his return from "retirement" ended up being surrounded by arguably the most well built, balanced team in NBA history. Then there was Kobe who had the benefit of landing on a team that just signed arguably the most dominating player in NBA history. And when things went bad for Kobe, he tried to cry his way out of his contract with LA because they weren't getting him any good talent.

Lebron landed on a team that had no idea how the hell to draft, couldn't court any free agents, yet he still somehow carried them to the Finals and multiple playoff runs in which they lost against some good teams. And at least Lebron waited patiently and stuck up for his organization until his contract fully expired. The way he did it with "the decision" wasn't cool, but at least he admitted to it and even apologized for it. But who's to say that MJ or Kobe wouldn't have left their team in FA if they were in the same situation? Fact is, them, and basically no other superstar that won titles was ever in such a situation. Everyone who won titles had stacked teams that either loaded up in FA, or drafted well to keep them surrounded with talent.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Goddamn, Mauricio getting owned ITT....

Pippen carried Dad KillerPERIOD
Kirby is a role playerPERIOD
Kang has never been a role player, never had to be carried, and has never had any helpPERIOD

Get over it....

Shooting the messenger? -10 points son. :lol

He couldn't lead a team that catered to his assPERIOD. They had a lotto pick like every year prior to his arrival. Then they changed their offense to fit his skill set to a tee. Then he failed. Not once, not 3 times, but SEVEN times! :lol

Then he said fuck Cleveland. I need superstar help. Then he took his talents to South Beach. LeCoward. SMH

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Such a retarded picture, considering MJ had the benefit of his team landing some nice draft picks to grow up with, and then on his return from "retirement" ended up being surrounded by arguably the most well built, balanced team in NBA history. Then there was Kobe who had the benefit of landing on a team that just signed arguably the most dominating player in NBA history. And when things went bad for Kobe, he tried to cry his way out of his contract with LA because they weren't getting him any good talent.

Lebron landed on a team that had no idea how the hell to draft, couldn't court any free agents, yet he still somehow carried them to the Finals and multiple playoff runs in which they lost against some good teams. And at least Lebron waited patiently and stuck up for his organization until his contract fully expired. The way he did it with "the decision" wasn't cool, but at least he admitted to it and even apologized for it. But who's to say that MJ or Kobe wouldn't have left their team in FA if they were in the same situation? Fact is, them, and basically no other superstar that won titles was ever in such a situation. Everyone who won titles had stacked teams that either loaded up in FA, or drafted well to keep them surrounded with talent.
He needed superstar helpPERIOD. Don't :downspin: it. It is what it is.

Kobe could have left as a FA. But he stayed and won two more chips. Duncan gets my props for staying too when he could have joined T-Mac and G Hill in Orlando. It was so much of a possibility that the Admiral cut his vacation short to talk him out of it.

LeCoward should take notes. ;)

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2014, 02:14 PM
kang got carried, i saw that shit game 1, dunno what u clowns talkin about, carry is carrying to me, doesnt matter whethers its males, females, wheelchair, some fkn kent...carry is carry b itches

Muser
06-12-2014, 02:21 PM
So did Kobe not force his way through to play with the most dominant big man to ever play the game?

When Kobe had a similar team to the 2007 Cavaliers he didn't even make the playoffs, LeBron consistently made deep runs in to the playoffs tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM

Are you referring to DK or Kirby? :lol

Muser
06-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Kareem had Magic and James Worthy, I'd take those three over the Heats big 3 but nobody ever discredits them.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Are you referring to DK or Kirby? :lol

I'm talking bout Martin Lou to the Kang son. The Tape! really is watching him get Dirked down in '11. Looks like he might be getting turned over on all fours by Tammy this year. Bite that bottom lip Kang! Bite that shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lol

Clipper Nation
06-12-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm talking bout Martin Lou to the Kang son.

The Tape! really is watching him get Dirked down in '11.
Again, you must be referring to Kirby.... lol swept

Bite that bottom lip Kang! Bite that shiiiiiiiiiiit! :lol
R.I.P. Spurs' Championship Hopes

Cause of death: The Curse :lol

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:36 PM
So did Kobe not force his way through to play with the most dominant big man to ever play the game?

When Kobe had a similar team to the 2007 Cavaliers he didn't even make the playoffs, LeBron consistently made deep runs in to the playoffs tbh.He had nothing to do with it. The blame should go to the Logo and Pelinka.

12 teams could have drafted him but decided not to. Not my fault they didn't have the vision Logo did. It happens.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Kareem had Magic and James Worthy, I'd take those three over the Heats big 3 but nobody ever discredits them.

Penalizing Showtime because we had a great GM? Your LDS is showing. -28.2 points s:loln

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:40 PM

Again, you must be referring to Kirby.... lol swept

R.I.P. Spurs' Championship Hopes

Cause of death: The Curse :lol

I'm playing with house money son. Somebody gotta loose. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Penalizing Showtime because we had a great GM?
That's what you always do to the "Hype," tbh.... -8000 puntos, maricon :lol

Muser
06-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Penalizing Showtime because we had a great GM? Your LDS is showing. -28.2 points s:loln

Irrelevant, Showtime were still one of the most stacked teams of all time.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
:lol at any of you farmers giving LeCoward props for his 2007 Finals run. The EC was faker than Easter grass that year. :lmao

He would NOT have gotten out of the WC that year as evidenced by the Fo Fo Fo the Spurs put on his coward ass when he finally played a real team. Even Joe Crawford couldn't save his ass. :lol

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Irrelevant, Showtime were still one of the most stacked teams of all time.

Blame the Logo and the inept GMs he fleeced. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
:lol at any of you farmers giving LeCoward props for his 2007 Finals run. The EC was faker than Easter grass that year. :lmao

Yet Kirbystans give full credit to their messiah for this shit:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/ehdc41.jpg

-7000 points, son :lol

Muser
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
The Cleveland and Toronto GMs were just as inept, and Pat Riley just as good as logo in getting them to Miami.

lakaluva's wallet
06-12-2014, 02:57 PM
I do not see how anyone could make anymore excuses for LeBron if he loses this series. He still has moments where he isn't aggressive enough.

LkrFan
06-12-2014, 02:59 PM
That's what you always do to the "Hype," tbh.... -8000 puntos, maricon :lol

N:lol - there was no collusion. We just had s badass GM. MK did his thang too. Then the LDS owners colluded to create a small market friendly CBA. What happens before the ink is dry? Cliff Paul to Lakers. We know the rest. :lol

lakaluva's wallet
06-12-2014, 03:06 PM
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/1477952_10152469374931100_5152327388615968205_n.jp g

Phillip
06-12-2014, 03:11 PM

Kobe could have left as a FA. But he stayed and won two more chips. Duncan gets my props for staying too when he could have joined T-Mac and G Hill in Orlando. It was so much of a possibility that the Admiral cut his vacation short to talk him out of it.

LeCoward should take notes. ;)

Everyone needs superstar help, including Kobe, Duncan, and MJ.

spurraider21
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM

this :tu

lakaluva's wallet
06-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Everyone needs superstar help, including Kobe, Duncan, and MJ.
Duncan won without Superstar Help so did Dirk,Hakeem, and Shaq (3 rings) .

Phillip
06-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Duncan won without Superstar Help so did Dirk,Hakeem, and Shaq (3 rings) .

I assume you are talking about 03 Duncan.

Either way, him, Dirk, and Hakeem won those titles with extremely balanced, well built squads. Instead of one super-talented player, they had 4-5 players with good, complimentary talent. Lebron didn't have that in Cleveland.

The Shaq (kobe) part is too stupid to bother addressing.

lakaluva's wallet
06-12-2014, 03:49 PM
I assume you are talking about 03 Duncan.

Either way, him, Dirk, and Hakeem won those titles with extremely balanced, well built squads. Instead of one super-talented player, they had 4-5 players with good, complimentary talent. Lebron didn't have that in Cleveland.

The Shaq (kobe) part is too stupid to bother addressing.
And 1999 Duncan, who was the superstar? So no not everyone needs superstar help to win. And Shaq dominated so much that you could also say you could have replaced Kobe with a more balanced team and he still wins. Kobe averaged 15 PPG in the 00 finals.

Phillip
06-12-2014, 05:27 PM
So no not everyone needs superstar help to win.

:rolleyes

Ok. Let me rephrase. People needs either superstar help, or an incredibly well built team with good talent. Lebron didn't have either of those in Cleveland.

~O~
06-12-2014, 05:42 PM
This entire argument is hogwash.

LkrFan
06-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Yet Kirbystans give full credit to their messiah for this shit:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/ehdc41.jpg

-7000 points, son :lol
***BUMP***

Another gem from D-Jax Instagram:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DeSean-Jackson-LeBron-2.jpg

Clipper Nation
06-18-2014, 10:54 PM
^ Not if they want to win:

http://i.imgur.com/f5C0i9Z.png

:downspin: dat shit, Francisco :lol

100%duncan
06-19-2014, 01:22 AM
So lakerfans now resort to instagram pictures? Is Lebron that far up and better than Kobe in GOAT lists that you have to resort to this kind of faggotry? Tbh.

LkrFan
06-19-2014, 05:34 AM
So lakerfans now resort to instagram pictures? Is Lebron that far up and better than Kobe in GOAT lists that you have to resort to this kind of faggotry? Tbh.

He lost 3 Finals. Once with his own team. Twice with a stacked team he joined through collusion because he was tired of Paul Pierce pushing his shit in.

He won 2 Finals**. He was bailed out by the heroics of Mike Miller in '12. Then Ray Allen bailed his punkass out last year.

So had he not gotten bailed out them two years, he's no better than CP0 and is an 0-ferPERIOD. 2/5 Finals. Kobe won 5/7.

The funny part is, 2010-2014 cHeat teams were all stacked. You mean to tell me the GOAT could only muster 2** Finals wins? 60% of his Finals appearances resulted in losses. He couldn't muster more than 1-win (game, not a series) against TD whereas Kobe has a winning playoff series record vs. TD. These LeHype Finals losses were epic too. In 2007 he was swept. This year he won a game he should have loss. Then 22-year old non-allstar Kiwi took his cookie and his FMVP trophy.

Not sure why you farmers still insist on comparing LeHype to Kobe. It's futile.

100%duncan
06-19-2014, 05:53 AM
He lost 3 Finals. Once with his own team. Twice with a stacked team he joined through collusion because he was tired of Paul Pierce pushing his shit in.

He won 2 Finals**. He was bailed out by the heroics of Mike Miller in '12. Then Ray Allen bailed his punkass out last year.

So had he not gotten bailed out them two years, he's no better than CP0 and is an 0-ferPERIOD. 2/5 Finals. Kobe won 5/7.

The funny part is, 2010-2014 cHeat teams were all stacked. You mean to tell me the GOAT could only muster 2** Finals wins? 60% of his Finals appearances resulted in losses. He couldn't muster more than 1-win (game, not a series) against TD whereas Kobe has a winning playoff series record vs. TD. These LeHype Finals losses were epic too. In 2007 he was swept. This year he won a game he should have loss. Then 22-year old non-allstar Kiwi took his cookie and his FMVP trophy.

Not sure why you farmers still insist on comparing LeHype to Kobe. It's futile.

You keep saying his teams were stacked and should have won more. Let's reverse it....

Kobe had Prime Shaq is the 3peat. You would be a total idiot to say he was the alpha on that one.
After years of disappointments, voila! Kobe was gifted with Pau Gasol. No shock, they move on to win a b2b with 3 straight finals appearances with Gasol leading LA in advanced metrics. Even if Kobe won 2 fmvp's everyone outside of Laker planet knew that Pau was the mvp on that b2b.

If you keep on shitting on Lebron because he had stacked teams and how he was kept on being bailed out then how about Kobe having 2 best bigmen(in those respective years), well-balanced team? Kobe's role was 2nd banana to all his 5 'ships while LeBron was clearly the alpha in all of his wins/loses in the finals. So I agree, comparing Kobe to Lebron is futile because clearly Lebron's better.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 07:30 AM
I still don't know why people criticize James' move?

Kobe forcing his way to LA meant nothing...he was an unproven commodity....Lebron on the other hand had won several MVP's and had been to the finals...so the comparison is so far off base till it ain't even funny.....Shaq and Kobe got to LA at the same time and didn't start winning until years later when the high school kid Kobe came into his own...I will take it easy on you this morning mid because I as in I is feeling good :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 07:35 AM
You keep saying his teams were stacked and should have won more. Let's reverse it....

Kobe had Prime Shaq is the 3peat. You would be a total idiot to say he was the alpha on that one.
After years of disappointments, voila! Kobe was gifted with Pau Gasol. No shock, they move on to win a b2b with 3 straight finals appearances with Gasol leading LA in advanced metrics. Even if Kobe won 2 fmvp's everyone outside of Laker planet knew that Pau was the mvp on that b2b.

If you keep on shitting on Lebron because he had stacked teams and how he was kept on being bailed out then how about Kobe having 2 best bigmen(in those respective years), well-balanced team? Kobe's role was 2nd banana to all his 5 'ships while LeBron was clearly the alpha in all of his wins/loses in the finals. So I agree, comparing Kobe to Lebron is futile because clearly Lebron's better.

Should I post Kobe's numbers during the 3 peat again to make a total fool of your bull shit opinions....I've already written about Kobe;s dominance during the 3 peat ad naseum and more than happy to flambe some more ass if I have to...Kobe's and Shaq's numbers were equal....Kobe's numbers as 2nd option in LA were better than Duncan's as first option in SA....I think I will post them just to shit on you for fun....remember Shaq couldn't win without Kobe....he went to the finals...he had Penny and lost....he had Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones (all-stars) and lost...it wasn't until Kobe that he started winning....these were not Shaq's teams..they were ShaKobe's...plain and simple....

100%duncan
06-19-2014, 07:47 AM
Should I post Kobe's numbers during the 3 peat again to make a total fool of your bull shit opinions....I've already written about Kobe;s dominance during the 3 peat ad naseum and more than happy to flambe some more ass if I have to...Kobe's and Shaq's numbers were equal....Kobe's numbers as 2nd option in LA were better than Duncan's as first option in SA....I think I will post them just to shit on you for fun....remember Shaq couldn't win without Kobe....he went to the finals...he had Penny and lost....he had Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones (all-stars) and lost...it wasn't until Kobe that he started winning....these were not Shaq's teams..they were ShaKobe's...plain and simple....

Here we go with your trashtalk/kobe deflection....

In before Kool posts raw points per game numbers :wow look he scored more :wow :lmao

100%duncan
06-19-2014, 08:21 AM
crickets :lol

LkrFan
06-19-2014, 10:28 AM

PJ re-designed the triangle to run through Shaq. This is a fact no one disputes (at least I won't). When the Lakers played formidable frontlines, Kobe's numbers rose above Shaq's. Examples? See Blazers, Spurs, and Queens series. In other series - like vs. the Nets, Shaq's numbers were Wiltesque.

Despite Shaq's dominance, had he not have Kobe dropping numbers like 48 on the Queens or 45 on your Spurs or his overall brilliant floor game against them Blazers, the Lakers don't 3peat. Without Kobe holding his hand in the 4th quarters of games (we all know why he had to), Shaq doesn't win. Hell, if it weren't for Wade's unprecedented 97-112 freebies in '06, Shaq doesn't win.

They had a STACKED team in Orlando. They didn't win. Matter of fact, they were SWEPT by Dream and Kenny The Jet! Smith. Pathetic.

With Kobe: 3 rangs. Without Kobe: 1*
With Shaq: 3 rangs. Without Shaq: 2 (including a b2b)

Say what you want about MVPAU, but he is 0-16 in the playoffs without Kobe. If he were really the MVP, explain his 0-16 record without Kobe.

Funny how you farmers always bring Kobe into a thread that has nothing to do with him. Fact: LeHype lost Finals at a 60% clip. Neal with that shit and try to stay on topic next time. :tu

LkrFan
06-19-2014, 11:13 AM
^ Not if they want to win:

http://i.imgur.com/f5C0i9Z.png

:downspin: dat shit, Francisco :lol

:lolK:

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/37100/37150/frac_02-05_37150_lg.gif

Were you talking about 40% winning clip? :downspin:

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:52 AM
23%

LkrFan