06-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Mexico's goalie:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/589434_o.gif

Sportstudi
Ochoa having the game of his life.

Captivus
Mexico wont be able to stop Brazil for 20 more minutes...not playing so close to their goalkeeper.

Sportstudi
06-17-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm really enjoying the puto-chants by the mexican fans every time the opposing goalie brings the ball into play...

The Brazilian fans are doing the same, a bit more quiet though.

Libri
06-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Chicharo!

Captivus
06-17-2014, 03:36 PM
thats a red card...

lefty
06-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Rafa Marquez is still alive ? :lmao

TE
06-17-2014, 03:42 PM
This will end with a fluke Brazil goal.

Sportstudi
What a save!

Captivus
Ochoa...wow...hero

RD2191
Memoooooooooooooooooooo

TE
This fucking goalie. Holy fucking shit ochoa

Libri
06-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Ochoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Relevancy
06-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Ochoa:wow

TE
06-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Fuck

Sportstudi
Lol fucking diving brazilian cunts.

TE
Haha he got away with one there

Libri
Marcelo lol

TE
06-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Oh fuuuuuck so close

RD2191
06-17-2014, 03:47 PM
mother fucker

lefty
06-17-2014, 03:48 PM
ooooooooooooh shit

RD2191
Fuck

Darth_Pelican
This is the most intense 0-0 game I've ever seen tbh.

NASpurs
Both goalies are on point

Sportstudi
06-17-2014, 03:49 PM
How is that not a yellow??? If a Mexican player had fouled a Brazilian one, it would have been an automatic booking.

TE
06-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Tie! :D

Sportstudi
06-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Brazil hasn't convinced me. Without a huge performance increase and/or huge help by the refs they won't win this tournament.

Baam
06-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Ochoa:wow

That guy is awesome, don't get why he's isn't recruited by a bigger club...

NASpurs
06-17-2014, 03:52 PM
This is the most intense 0-0 game I've ever seen tbh.

:lol it's true, a 0-0 game can be intense and exciting. We just witnessed one.

Relevancy
06-17-2014, 03:52 PM
Tie bitches, were in first place.

Pelicans78
06-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Congrats Mexico fans. Hell of a way to get a point. In good shape right now. Will be even better if Cameroon wins or ties against Croatia.

NASpurs
Alves and Cesar are on my fantasy team. Clean sheets and bonuses :cry

IronMaxipad
http://usanaco.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/naco-paco-memo2.jpg

Thank you.

:lol Corona fgts

Ocho es dios.

Darth_Pelican
Congrats bean nation. That is a huge outcome.

hater
06-17-2014, 03:54 PM
:lmao Brazil

most ref reliant team in the tournament

Thankfully they didn't lose or all hell would be breaking lose in the streets :lol

Libri
06-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Damn good game!

Relevancy
06-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Mexico can now tie against croatia. Huge relieve there

honestly I was not expecting this outcome:wow

Sportstudi
06-17-2014, 03:58 PM

most ref reliant team in the tournament

Thankfully they didn't lose or all hell would be breaking lose in the streets :lol

True. And whilst the ref didn't bite on Marcelo's dive, he was still sometimes pro Brazil. There were several fouls worth a yellow, but he refused to pull the card. Like in the last minute of the game, Mexico on a counter attack, tactical foul by Sliva (?, if it was Silva it would have been his second yellow), but no card. I bet if it was the other way round the Mexican player would have received a booking for sure.

hater
06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
True. And whilst the ref didn't bite on Marcelo's dive, he was still sometimes pro Brazil. There were several fouls worth a yellow, but he refused to pull the card. Like in the last minute of the game, Mexico on a counter attack, tactical foul by Sliva (?, if it was Silva it would have been his second yellow), but no card. I bet if it was the other way round the Mexican player would have received a booking for sure.

Brazilians barely got 2 yellows. they deserved tons more

haven't seen this ref reliance by a WC home team in decades IMO. Probably since 1978 Argentina IMO

elemento
06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Fred is slower than Duncan tbh :lol

Scolari is crap. He is trying to make a point not using the players that the media has been asking for (William and Hernanes) and it's obviously not working.

Bernard seriously ? Dude is a fucking backup in Ukraine.

Brazil has no midfield. A team like Germany would kick Brazil's ass badly. Very disappointing match. Props to Mexico.

dfens
06-17-2014, 04:05 PM
:lol it's true, a 0-0 game can be intense and exciting. We just witnessed one.

nice game.

Observations: all of brazil's best play (not necessarily occasions which were mostly 1v1 flashes) originated from midfield combinations. This either generated open flanks or direct attack. Unfortunately for them their tactics are based on wing creation and many many times there was NO ONE in midfield. The entire TV screen had brazilians only in defense and wings. This is not how you play to win because you get predictable attacks and at the WC level you can't win with such a primitive offense even if you are stacked with talent. England NT are experts at failing this way :lol

They had a huge 10 minutes around 70' where they used the midfield alot with marcelo, neymar, bernard attacking centrally in midfield and not from the wing. With that they really pressed mexico hard. I think it was a fluke more then anything as the brazilians were getting more adventurous/desperate BUT they were playing great because they were going away from the designated tactics.

Scolari is a stubborn old son of a bitch and he is madly overrated tbh.

As I see right now brazil would be a tremendous counter attacking side but when they play possessional football their tactics suck a big one. NOT a deep run without ref help (probable) or major luck (unpredictable).

dfens
06-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Fred is slower than Duncan tbh :lol

Scolari is crap. He is trying to make a point not using the players that the media has been asking for (William and Hernanes) and it's obviously not working.

Bernard seriously ? Dude is a fucking backup in Ukraine.

Brazil has no midfield. A team like Germany would kick Brazil's ass badly. Very disappointing match. Props to Mexico.

failed on some occasions but he generated alot of offense on that side. Not a bad sub.

dfens
06-17-2014, 04:08 PM
that brazil no 10 was really shit imo.

elemento
06-17-2014, 04:13 PM
failed on some occasions but he generated alot of offense on that side. Not a bad sub.

Brazil lost the midfield with the move. Brazil created a few occasions, but so did Mexico. Mexico dominated Brazil's midfield and Paulinho playing like horse shit definitely didn't help either.

Paulinho needs to go. Brazil has much better option in the bench with Hernanes, Ramires or Fernandinho

Blizzardwizard
06-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Mexico goalie saving his country whilst our goalie just kicks advertising boards and swears at ball boys.....

:lol

IronMaxipad
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM

DAF86
06-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Brazilians barely got 2 yellows. they deserved tons more

haven't seen this ref reliance by a WC home team in decades IMO. Probably since 1978 Argentina IMO

:lol Name 1 bad call in favour of Argentina in that entire tournament.

dfens
06-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Brazil lost the midfield with the move. Brazil created a few occasions, but so did Mexico. Mexico dominated Brazil's midfield and Paulinho playing like horse shit definitely didn't help either.

Paulinho needs to go. Brazil has much better option in the bench with Hernanes, Ramires or Fernandinho

you have to have it to lose it.

hater
06-17-2014, 06:15 PM
:lol Name 1 bad call in favour of Argentina in that entire tournament.

- Junta death threats after Arg - Hungary 2-1
- match fixed between Arg - Fra.
- Peruvian players entering Arg lockeroom pre-game when Arg needed to win by 4+ goals over Peru. Arg won 6-0

:lmao too many to name. That world cup was one of the most corrupted world cups in history

It WAS a fix: Peruvian senator reveals his country did throw key 1978 World Cup game against Argentina

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098771/It-WAS-fix-Senator-reveals-Peru-agreed-throw-key-1978-World-Cup-game-Argentina.html#ixzz34wQbfccT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Venti Quattro
06-17-2014, 06:17 PM
1 terrerist and a tons of be@ners in the same game thread

Who dies first TBH ?

The beaners because the putos are just armed with knives and handguns. You can't win against a suicide vest.

DAF86
06-17-2014, 06:18 PM
- Junta death threats after Arg - Hungary 2-1
- match fixed between Arg - Fra.
- Peruvian players entering Arg lockeroom pre-game when Arg needed to win by 4+ goals over Peru. Arg won 6-0

:lmao too many to name. That world cup was one of the most corrupted world cups in history

It WAS a fix: Peruvian senator reveals his country did throw key 1978 World Cup game against Argentina

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098771/It-WAS-fix-Senator-reveals-Peru-agreed-throw-key-1978-World-Cup-game-Argentina.html#ixzz34wQbfccT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So none? I figured. :tu

hater
06-17-2014, 06:21 PM
So none? I figured. :tu

ARG-FRA: GOALS 45' 0-1 Daniel Passarella (penalty)

the Swiz ref later admitted there was no penalty :lol :lol

He also didn't calll a clear penalty on a French player

DAF86
06-17-2014, 06:24 PM
ARG-FRA: GOALS 45' 0-1 Daniel Passarella (penalty)

the Swiz ref later admitted there was no penalty :lol :lol

He also didn't calll a clear penalty on a French player

Link?

hater
06-17-2014, 06:28 PM
http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/argentinas-1978-world-cup-the-ugly-truth/

Venti Quattro
06-17-2014, 06:32 PM

Another one of those amateur conspiracy sites. Where did you find this hater? In the Earth's bedrock?

hater
06-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Another one of those amateur conspiracy sites. Where did you find this hater? In the Earth's bedrock?

no need to shoot the messenger bro

just do a search on argentina 1978 fix and you'll see plenty other documentation. As I said even Peruvian politicians came out on the fix.

Even argentine ex-players discussed their embarrassment and dissapointment. anyway obviously brazil world cup does no even come close to the kind of corruption back then but it's still pretty blatant IMO

let's move on ...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-17-2014, 06:39 PM
:cry :cry :cry :cry

Your tears are delicious.

DAF86
06-17-2014, 06:41 PM

Argentine players were so high on amphetamines that “you could hear them screaming in their dressing room

:lmao This isn't serious, tbh.

Everyfucking team here screams before games. :lol

And lol at that not being a penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV24D9RpSgc

dfens
06-17-2014, 06:41 PM
:cry :cry :cry :cry

Your tears are delicious.

that final in 1978. God damn they played like men back then :cry:cry:cry. No shinpads either.

hater
06-17-2014, 06:46 PM
The Sunday Times broke this story on the eve of England’s clash with Argentina in 1986, claiming that Argentina had shipped 35,000 tons of free grain to Peru, along with free arms and unfroze $50m in credits that the Argentine national bank was holding. With Peruvian generals short of money and happy to help a fellow junta, they were happy to assist.
The final itself was no less controversial. Holland had made it to their second consecutive final, this time without their key player Johan Cruyff. At the time he claimed he was missing the tournament as a protest against the junta in Argentina, but recently gave an interview saying that the real reason was a bungled kidnap attempt in Barcelona the year before that kept him from the tournament.

The final itself was no less controversial. Holland had made it to their second consecutive final, this time without their key player Johan Cruyff. At the time he claimed he was missing the tournament as a protest against the junta in Argentina, but recently gave an interview saying that the real reason was a bungled kidnap attempt in Barcelona the year before that kept him from the tournament.

The Argentine authorities played games with the Dutch from the offset, driving their team coach the wrong way to the stadium, stopping in a small village where tens of fans banged on the bus windows shouting ‘Argentina, Argentina, Argentina!’ for over 20 minutes. They also bullied FIFA into changing the referee, as the respected offical Abraham Klein was vetoed by Argentina and Italian Serio Gonella was put in charge, giving a woeful, one-sided performance in favour of the home team.

:lmao Argentina

http://www.onthisfootballday.com/football-history/june-25-the-shame-of-argentina-78.php

hater
06-17-2014, 06:48 PM
The centre forward Leopoldo Luque has stated that he was given a ‘speaking to’ by one of the regime’s military men about the importance of making it through to the second round. ‘This group could easily be the group of death, as far as you are concerned,’ he was told. Luque took the threat seriously. Earlier that day one of his best friend’s brothers had disappeared and was later found at the bottom of the River Plate with concrete strapped to his legs.

On the final day of round two Brazil beat Poland 3-1. There is more controversy here as Argentina didn’t play their final game until the evening and had the advantage of knowing by what margin they had to win. They knew they had to beat Peru by four goals to get to the final. At halftime it was 2-0 but in the second half Peru totally collapsed and Argentina won with ease by six goals to nil.

Many believe the game was fixed. Peruvian player Jose Velasquez claims the team and the management were pressured to lose by the Peruvian government. Despite being a pivotal player in the Peru team, Velasquez was substituted ten minutes into the second half. The Peruvian captain Hector Chumpitaz and other players tell of an even more unbelievable incident. Moments before the game General Videla went waltzing into the Peruvian dressing room with none other than Henry Kissinger on his arm. The two buddies explained how much anticipation of victory there was amongst the Argentine public and the Peruvian team was left feeling shocked. Kissinger doesn’t deny this but says he has ‘no recollection of ever being in that dressing room.’

But former midfielder Ricky Villa accepts that ‘there is no doubt we were used politically,’ and Leopoldo Luque has stated that ‘with what I know now, I can’t say I’m proud of my victory. But I didn’t realise; most of us didn’t. We just played football.’

DAF86
06-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Still waiting for those bad calls hater :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-17-2014, 06:51 PM
You're mixing a shitload of stuff, most of which you're clueless about and throwing it all together. Nice trolling attempt, but your game is weak, need to get your shit together.

hater
06-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Their second game was against highly fancied France, who had lost to Italy in their first game. A French player claims that when Argentine Daniel Passarella bundled over Didier Six in the box, the referee pleaded with him: “Don’t do that again please, or I might have to actually give it next time.”

:lmao

It was also claimed some Argentines were so high on amphetamines they had to run for hours after games to get back to normal. Random drug tests were no use – the team’s waterboy Okambo supposedly supplied the urine samples, with the help of his wife. Officials were stunned when one test found that an Argentine player was pregnant. :lmao :lol :lol

Read more at http://www.sport-magazine.co.uk/350/world-cup-stories-murder-match-fixing-and-pregnant-players-5997#dCV7i5VmopiVKxYI.99

Franklin
06-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Brazil is overrated imho and the best result they can expect is semi-final exist, despite playing the games at home. The 4th Reich is gonna win the championship this year imho

lefty
06-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Didnt Argentina request to change groups in 1978 ?

ElNono
06-17-2014, 09:12 PM
:lmao This isn't serious, tbh.

Everyfucking team here screams before games. :lol

And lol at that not being a penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV24D9RpSgc

damn, I remember watching that world cup on a 13" black and white TV (color TV wouldn't be available in Argentina for a few more years). I was 4, had measles and had to stay at home in bed and remember watching some of the games.

There has always been talks about the Peru game, tbh... the military junta was certainly nothing you wanted to fuck around with.

lol Havelange didn't give a shit. He was as corrupt if not more than Blatter. Always counting the bills.

DAF86
06-17-2014, 09:38 PM
damn, I remember watching that world cup on a 13" black and white TV (color TV wouldn't be available in Argentina for a few more years). I was 4, had measles and had to stay at home in bed and remember watching some of the games.

There has always been talks about the Peru game, tbh... the military junta was certainly nothing you wanted to fuck around with.

lol Havelange didn't give a shit. He was as corrupt if not more than Blatter. Always counting the bills.

Yeah, I know about the Peru game rumours (although we had already beaten them in their place like 8-0 or something like that previous to the WC). I don't know if they are true or not what I know is that in that WC there weren't blatant bad calls in favour of Argentina which is what hater's main point was, when I called him out he started with the dictatorship thing.

Darth_Pelican
06-17-2014, 09:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqXDU-ACAAAAFQc.jpg (http://twitter.com/alejandraoraa/status/479003701395197952/photo/1)

lefty
06-17-2014, 10:00 PM
The beaners because the putos are just armed with knives and handguns. You can't win against a suicide vest.
Makes sense

lefty
06-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Didnt Argentina request to change groups in 1978 ?
Dont dodge the question, Tango fagotas

Phenomanul
06-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Told ya that Ochoa was Mexico's best keeper... and it isn't even close...

DAF86
06-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Dont dodge the question, Tango fagotas

Never heard of that.

lefty
06-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Never heard of that.
then nevermind :lol

lefty
06-17-2014, 10:23 PM
The centre forward Leopoldo Luque has stated that he was given a ‘speaking to’ by one of the regime’s military men about the importance of making it through to the second round. ‘This group could easily be the group of death, as far as you are concerned,’ he was told. Luque took the threat seriously. Earlier that day one of his best friend’s brothers had disappeared and was later found at the bottom of the River Plate with concrete strapped to his legs.

On the final day of round two Brazil beat Poland 3-1. There is more controversy here as Argentina didn’t play their final game until the evening and had the advantage of knowing by what margin they had to win. They knew they had to beat Peru by four goals to get to the final. At halftime it was 2-0 but in the second half Peru totally collapsed and Argentina won with ease by six goals to nil.

Many believe the game was fixed. Peruvian player Jose Velasquez claims the team and the management were pressured to lose by the Peruvian government. Despite being a pivotal player in the Peru team, Velasquez was substituted ten minutes into the second half. The Peruvian captain Hector Chumpitaz and other players tell of an even more unbelievable incident. Moments before the game General Videla went waltzing into the Peruvian dressing room with none other than Henry Kissinger on his arm. The two buddies explained how much anticipation of victory there was amongst the Argentine public and the Peruvian team was left feeling shocked. Kissinger doesn’t deny this but says he has ‘no recollection of ever being in that dressing room.’

But former midfielder Ricky Villa accepts that ‘there is no doubt we were used politically,’ and Leopoldo Luque has stated that ‘with what I know now, I can’t say I’m proud of my victory. But I didn’t realise; most of us didn’t. We just played football.’

Argentina’s 1978 World Cup win against Peru was fixed in a brutal political deal, former senator says

By Martin Rogers, Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news;_ylt=AmOnoKIrwigUA8XPi46ahmsmw7YF?slug=ro-rogers_argentina_peru_fixing_scandal_world_cup_021 012)Feb 11, 12:28 am EST

One of the World Cup’s oldest mysteries finally may be solved after claims were made this week of a sinister plot involving mass corruption, government interference and torture.

Argentina’s 1978 triumph against Peru long has been suspected of involving dirty tricks by the Argentinean political dictatorship led by Jorge Videla that held power at that time. For more than 30 years questions have been asked about the controversial 6-0 win that clinched Argentina’s place in the final, where they beat the Netherlands 3-1.

This week former Peruvian senator Genaro Ledesma said a deal was struck between Peru’s then-president Francisco Bermudez and Videla, whereby Argentina would be allowed to win the game by at least the four-goal margin it needed to avoid elimination.

In return, Videla’s regime agreed to receive and imprison 13 Peruvian political dissidents who were vocally opposed to Bermudez and his methods. “Videla needed to win the World Cup to cleanse Argentina’s bad image around the world,” Ledesma, 80, told a Buenos Aires court. “So he only accepted the group if Peru allowed the Argentina national team to triumph.”

After Argentina won with ridiculous ease, suspicions immediately were raised. Conspiracy theories ranged from the Peru goalkeeper having been bribed to suggestions that a large shipment of grain had been sent between the two countries as payment for a fixed result.

Ledesma’s accusations raise the possibility of a far more nefarious reality: It is alleged that the 13 dissidents were beaten and tortured by their captors. Even 34 years later, investigators still are trying to get to the bottom of the Condor Plan, an agreement between 1970s South American dictators whereby political opponents could be repressed by sending them to cooperating nations.

“With what I know now, I can’t say I am proud of my victory,” said Leopoldo Luque, an Argentinean striker in 1978. “But I didn’t realize, most of us didn’t. We just played football.”

Fixing an outcome in such a manner would be virtually impossible in a modern World Cup because of changes in the format and scheduling of the competition. In 1978, the final eight teams played off in two groups of four, with the group winners contesting the final.

With Brazil having played its final group match earlier in the day, Argentina knew exactly what it required – a four-goal victory or better – to progress. Today the World Cup is played on a knockout basis from the round of 16 onward, and the last round of matches in any group in the preliminary phase are played simultaneously.

Argentina would go on to win the World Cup again in 1986, but its first success, and what should be remembered as one of the greatest moments in its sporting history continues to be marred by scandal.

Judge Noberto Oyarbide is leading an ongoing investigation mandated to get to the bottom of the Peru “fix” saga, yet even disregarding the controversial game, that period of Argentine history is far from pleasant reading.

Less than a mile away from the River Plate Stadium where the 6-0 “victory” was recorded stood the infamous Naval Mechanics School, where members of Videla’s military junta tortured and are believed to have killed more than 5,000 political opponents.

Such was the spate of politically motivated arrests that those who went missing, never to be seen again, were referred to simply as “the disappeared.”

Videla used the World Cup as a public podium and insisted that reports of his regime’s brutality were nothing more than an “anti-Argentine plot.” He even welcomed American politician Henry Kissinger to the tournament and received standing ovations at every match even while behind closed doors his cohorts practiced brutality on those who dared speak up.

“Millions succumbed to the official viewpoint that the sporting victory was the triumph of a people at peace,” wrote author and historian Pablo Llonto in his book, “The Shame of All.”

Over time, many of the Argentina players have spoken out about how Videla’s influence tarnished what for most was their finest achievement in soccer. “There is no doubt we were used politically,” midfielder Ricky Villa said.

Venti Quattro
06-17-2014, 10:45 PM
:lmao This group thread has turned into an Argie WC conspiracy thread :lmao

It's not even in the Argentina group thread lol

hater
06-17-2014, 10:46 PM
:lmao This group thread has turned into an Argie WC conspiracy thread :lmao

It's not even in the Argentina group thread lol

true. I'm willing to drop the subject folks. Seems like Argies have already left anyway :lmao

tbh I feel sad for France, Brazil and the Dutch. them niggas got screwed.

Especially the dutch who even had one of their players not play due to threats to his family.

Hell I might even root for the Dutch this year because of this injustice. It would be sweet justice for Dutch to win in Brazil after the '78 injustice.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-17-2014, 11:56 PM
:lol Thread being Argentinized
:lol Every thread not Argentina related will be
:lol sieg heil
:lol meanwhile Brazil sucks
:lol and they're far worse cheaters than us

dfens
06-18-2014, 08:15 AM
:lol Thread being Argentinized
:lol Every thread not Argentina related will be
:lol sieg heil
:lol meanwhile Brazil sucks
:lol and they're far worse cheaters than us

certainly debatable :lol

dfens
06-18-2014, 08:44 AM
I was discussing brasil with an italian colleague and we were discussing this interesting idea that scolari's tactics are based on countering spain & argentina since they play so much on the wing while having a really good defense when pressed. Such a team should be excellent tactically against said teams but it does leave an (almost) empty midfield and by design overexposes the RB/LB since they act more as wings .. leaving the defense exposed for counters. This could be easily seen vs mexico.

Quality stuff imo.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-18-2014, 11:53 AM
certainly debatable :lol

plz don't stumble with the furniture in your house or the refs will whistle penalty for Muller :lol

dfens
06-18-2014, 01:40 PM
plz don't stumble with the furniture in your house or the refs will whistle penalty for Muller :lol

son I don't deny we got our share of home cooking. Lefty, on behalf of this fine nation I am sorry for what happened in the past :lol

DAF86
06-18-2014, 04:11 PM
son I don't deny we got our share of home cooking. Lefty, on behalf of this fine nation I am sorry for what happened in the past :lol

:cry A gifted penalty on a fucking WC final :cry. It doesn't get much more foodstamped than that.

dfens
06-18-2014, 04:38 PM
:cry A gifted penalty on a fucking WC final :cry. It doesn't get much more foodstamped than that.

but how does it compare to an obvious handball goal of a 5'5 player over a 6'1' goalkeeper? :lol but but but dios :cry:cry:cry

dfens
06-18-2014, 04:56 PM

and if you really want to hit the german fan you have to talk about the germany-austria game that eliminated algeria. That was shameful indeed :lol:lol

Sportstudi
06-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Lol Mandzukic :lol

Sportstudi
06-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Olic with the goal

Sportstudi
06-18-2014, 05:41 PM
lol song stupid idiot :lmao

Texas_Ranger
06-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Song deserves a kick in his stupid face.

NASpurs
06-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Can't believe Song did that shit.

it's me
06-18-2014, 05:45 PM
What the hell possessed Song for him to do that?..... idiot.

Darth_Pelican
06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Croatia looks damn good. That Croatia-Mexico game will be intense because Brazil will easily beat Cameroon.

ElNono
06-18-2014, 06:13 PM
lmao these african niglets always vacationing in the world cup

Darth_Pelican
06-18-2014, 06:19 PM
the route is on

DAF86
06-18-2014, 06:21 PM
If Brazil wouldn't have goten that ref help.

Baam
06-18-2014, 06:32 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1266842/song.gif

Darth_Pelican
Camer:lol:loln

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
Africa should have its World Cup spots reduced to 4 or even 3. They're always hyped as up and coming and then don't do shit. Best result is quarterfinals 3 times. Paraguay, Sweden, Romania, Venezuela, Ukraine or even Peru are better than this dross. There's one or two who made it to the knockout stages per tournament and nothing else.

DAF86
06-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow, the Africans fighting each other. That should have been a red, tbh.

IronMaxipad
06-18-2014, 07:07 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1266842/song.gif

scott
06-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Mexico v Croatia will be a fun match to watch.

If I'm a Mexico fan I would be worried about Manduzic v Rafa tbqh.

resistanze
06-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Hopefully the Cameroon national team will be shot by the military when they return.

dfens
06-19-2014, 06:30 AM
If Brazil wouldn't have goten that ref help.

first game at world cup on home territory. What else did you expect? :lol Do you want for the world cup to start with riots?

dfens
06-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Africa should have its World Cup spots reduced to 4 or even 3. They're always hyped as up and coming and then don't do shit. Best result is quarterfinals 3 times. Paraguay, Sweden, Romania, Venezuela, Ukraine or even Peru are better than this dross. There's one or two who made it to the knockout stages per tournament and nothing else.

yes.

scott
06-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Maybe someone can bribe CAF ExComm members to reduce their own spots :lol

TampaDude
06-19-2014, 03:36 PM
lol song stupid idiot :lmao

Yeah, really...what a bonehead. 4-0, bitches! HRVATSKA!

Infinite_limit
06-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Why do they get 5? Is it based off population size

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Why do they get 5? Is it based off population size

That, the number of asociations involved in the qualifiers and political maneuvering by Blatter. When things were getting complicated for him to stay in charge, he gave them the 5 spots with the "Africa is the future of football" argument.

velik_m
06-20-2014, 01:13 PM
That, the number of asociations involved in the qualifiers and political maneuvering by Blatter. When things were getting complicated for him to stay in charge, he gave them the 5 spots with the "Africa is the future of football" argument.

Well to be fair, there is like 100 countries in Africa. But yeah, they haven't shown they deserve them at all.

Infinite_limit
06-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Disgusting. While White & Brown children in Europe and South America suffer. Africa is the future of nothing

mystargtr34
06-20-2014, 11:23 PM
The only thing better than seeing Slovenia win is seeing Croatia lose. So i guess go Brazil!

Lol Slovenia :)

velik_m
06-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Lol Slovenia :)

Well TBH i haven't watched the game against Cameroon. ;)

But yes, lol Slovenia - the country about to be run by someone from prison. :lol

mystargtr34
06-21-2014, 05:54 AM
Well TBH i haven't watched the game against Cameroon. ;)

But yes, lol Slovenia - the country about to be run by someone from prison. :lol

:lol you will get a chance to ":lol Croatia" after the Mexico game imo.

Infinite_limit
06-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Don't sandbag. I picked the Croats before and I'm sticking with my pick

velik_m
06-21-2014, 12:52 PM

Nah, Mexico is not that good, Croatia is better.

Infinite_limit
06-21-2014, 05:26 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/GroupA_zpsf14c60e9.jpg

REMAINING GAMES
Croatia vs Mexico
Brazil vs Cameroon

Relevancy
06-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Nah, Mexico is not that good, Croatia is better.We'll see.

mystargtr34
06-21-2014, 11:58 PM

You think? I rate Mexico reasonably well, think they are better than people think. I do agree Croatia is better though but not that much better that they are going to win for sure.

Relevancy
06-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Tomorrow sons

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Today is the first day that we start getting 2 games at a time.

Oh, and:

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Mexico_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Franklin
06-23-2014, 09:31 AM
good and bad, good is you wouldn't spend that much time watching the games, bad news is you'd have a hard choice to make between the two games underway at once.

gnsf0946
06-23-2014, 10:34 AM
good and bad, good is you wouldn't spend that much time watching the games, bad news is you'd have a hard choice to make between the two games underway at once.

:lmao as if anyone will bother with Brazil-Cameroon and Spain-Australia

velik_m
06-23-2014, 01:15 PM

Well you can always watch both at the same time. :hat

Brazil
06-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Mexico v Croatia will be a fun match to watch.

If I'm a Mexico fan I would be worried about Manduzic v Rafa tbqh.

dat sig gifs tbh :lmao

hater
06-23-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm rooting for El Nono's el Tri this game folks. But I have a feeling Croatia is gonna take the Aztec heart out and smash it on the turf :lol

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 02:57 PM
A) Croatia needs Win
B) Mexico is down 1 goal in GD to Brazil

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 03:17 PM
off the post, shitttt

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Mexico is blowing opportunities!

King Emmanuel
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
lol

Muser
BANG!! Come on Cameroon rofl

NASpurs
Well hello there Mexican chick

Muser
06-23-2014, 03:27 PM
lol David Luiz overrated as fuck

elemento
06-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Dani Avenue Alves :lmao

Dude is terrible defensively seriously.

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 03:28 PM

Brazil
06-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Dani Avenue Alves :lmao

Dude is terrible defensively seriously.

Brazilian telling me they have the best defense of the world cup :lmao
They have Silva playing defense, the rest is roberto carlos style incapable to properly cover

NASpurs
06-23-2014, 03:33 PM
http://a.pomf.se/lvmbvj.gif

Muser
06-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Damn Neymar

velik_m
06-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Mexico better so far, but i think they would be even more dangerous if they didn't just sit back.

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Mexico is playing good, croqtia doesnt seem that impressive. Modeic has been trash and so has rakiti

we got this

elemento
06-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Brazilian telling me they have the best defense of the world cup :lmao
They have Silva playing defense, the rest is roberto carlos style incapable to properly cover

I think that in terms of CBs Brazil is fine (starters and bench). When you play the 4-2-3-1 with 2 shit defenders at the RB and LB position, you basically lose the mid-field because L.Gustavo and Paulinho spend most of their time covering them defensively. That's why you see Neymar trying to get the ball in the mid-field so many times.

Scolari is too stubborn to adapt. Maicon replacing Alves and you fix most of the defensive problems because he can play on both ends. L.Gustavo can cover Marcelo and Paulinho could offer more offensively.

Pretty clear that Brazil is totally Neymar-dependent. Brazil goes as far as he goes in the WC.

Muser
06-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Brazil won't beat other elite teams IMO. Like elemento said they go as far as Neymar takes them.

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Love the bean crowd they bring it every game

elemento
06-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Fred finally scored

Even Jeff Ayres could score that goal though :lol

Brazil
06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Fred finally scored

Fred is a scrub I saw playing for Lyon during several years... god he doesn't deserve to play for Brazil

NASpurs
06-23-2014, 04:22 PM

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 04:23 PM
refs :lmao

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 04:24 PM
If Mexico loses this, i have a feeling these Mexican fans are going to riot

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Watch Mexico surrender a goal here

elemento
06-23-2014, 04:26 PM

Fred is a scrub I saw playing for Lyon during several years... god he doesn't deserve to play for Brazil

Sad thing is that Brazil has nobody better than him. Luis Fabiano is as done as Wade and Adriano only cares about caipirinhas and bitches. Even a scrub like Diego Bosta refused to play for Brazil. :lol

Good thing is that Chile is our favorite son. And it's probably the only time we will see Argentinians cheering for Brazil in the WC. (maybe against England too)

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Mexico/Croatia,

Truly a match that deserves an extra period

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaalllllll

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2014, 04:33 PM
DAGGER

resistanze
:cry my bean niggas

hater
nice beaners :tu

NASpurs
06-23-2014, 04:34 PM
:cry Another European team falls

velik_m
Brazil won't beat other elite teams IMO. Like elemento said they go as far as Neymar takes them.

Never underestimate home field advantage and crappy refs.

hater
:lmao Croatian defense :lmao

TE
06-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Fuck yeah!

hater
:cry Another European team falls

Croatia is the beaners of Europe tbqh

Infinite_limit
Mexican Ticket STAMPED

TE
06-23-2014, 04:36 PM
What a save!

resistanze
Fred finally scored

Offside as fuck too

DAF86
Mexico/Croatia,

Truly a match that deserves an extra period

You say? :lmao

:cry another mighty European bitting the dust
:cry Mexico being the ones pushing forward even though Croatia was the one that needed to win

Infinite_limit
Croatia is the beaners of Europe tbqh
Playing the opener versus Host screwed them

velik_m
06-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Croatia is used to playing defensively and using counter attacks, no surprise they sucked when they have to score. I guess they are "ready for home".

Mexico will be a better match-up for Netherlands, but they will choke anyway.

DAF86
06-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Mexico might steal 1st place.

DAF86
06-23-2014, 04:40 PM
One more and is Brazil-Holland. :lmao

velik_m
06-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Mexico might steal 1st place.

That would be great!

hater
:lmao it be aweseome if Brazil goes to 2nd spot and plays Netherlands :lol

anybody got the breakdown???

FkLA

lol

resistanze
lol Spain
lol Croatia
lol Bosnia
lol England
lol obese Mexican coach

LMAO Europe

Muser
Holy shit come on Mexico get one more!!

Muser
06-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Nevermind, Brazil at the top/

velik_m
06-23-2014, 04:44 PM
lol

Hey, i'm enjoying this as much as Mexicans :lol

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 04:44 PM
We win bitches, another loleuropean going home.

Like I said a long time ago, Mexico will be the darkhorsy. Too bad were going up against Holland, but I'll be happy if they just give it there all.

elemento
06-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Fernandinho > Paulinho quite easily !

Too bad for L.Gustavo.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Looks like Brawl in the seats

DAF86
06-23-2014, 04:46 PM

lol son.

Are you ready to acknowledge that you may overrate European teams a bit? C'mon son separate yourself from that other racist fuck.

NASpurs
lol Spain
lol Croatia
lol Bosnia
lol England
lol obese Mexican coach

LMAO Europe

Italy, Greece, Portugal and Switzerland tbd for the lawls.

elemento
Congrats to Mexico

Great team !

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 04:51 PM
I honestly thought this game was gonna be much closer, I was impressed by Croatia when they played Brazil right up until the fake penalty. We pulled it out, we seem to be making less and less errors, I feel good right now.

Really good.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Europe sucks. They should leave the Tournament and let Brazil & Argentina decide the winner

velik_m
06-23-2014, 04:54 PM
lol son.

Are you ready to acknowledge that you may overrate European teams a bit? C'mon son separate yourself from that other racist fuck.

I don't really care, I just find is amusing how you all get so upset when someone suggests that in soccer Europe>South america

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

Muser
06-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Europe sucks. They should leave the Tournament and let Brazil & Argentina decide the winner

Are you seriously writing Germany, Italy & Holland off?

velik_m
I honestly thought this game was gonna be much closer, I was impressed by Croatia when they played Brazil right up until the fake penalty. We pulled it out, we seem to be making less and less errors, I feel good right now.

Really good.

Eh, Croatia fell apart after first goal, but yeah this was not even close. Croatia does much better as the underdog.

DAF86
I don't really care, I just find is amusing how you all get so upset when someone suggests that in soccer Europe>South america

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

I don't get upset about that 'cause that's debatable. I get upset when I hear really moronic shit like "the Eurocup is harder than the WC"' tbh.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Are you seriously writing Germany, Italy & Holland off?
Of course not. Of the Top 8 teams in this Tournament, 5 are European.

velik_m
06-23-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't get upset about that 'cause that's debatable. I get upset when I hear really moronic shit like "the Eurocup is harder than the WC"' tbh.

That's just it - if it's moronic why do you get upset. Maybe because you suspect it's true... :P

Muser
06-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Kinda sucks Mexico couldn't get 1st place, Brazil v Netherlands would have been awesome.

IronMaxipad
06-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Mah bean dip niggas did it :cry

6 world cups in a row we make it out the group stage.. now to get face fucked in the round of 16 again. it's destiny :(

it's me
06-23-2014, 05:02 PM

Really good.

It was close TBH..... elimination game, if Croatia scores first, it could have easily ended up 3-1 the other way.

resistanze
06-23-2014, 05:06 PM

6 world cups in a row we make it out the group stage.. now to get face fucked in the round of 16 again. it's destiny :(

Gonna watch this game on Sunday with my Mexican nigga and his bean dip crew. Mexican bars are the best for WC matches tbh

NASpurs
06-23-2014, 05:07 PM

Ditto :cry

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:10 PM

6 world cups in a row we make it out the group stage.. now to get face fucked in the round of 16 again. it's destiny :(the problem is that were going up against Holland

had it been chile it would have been way better tbh.

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:11 PM
It was close TBH..... elimination game, if Croatia scores first, it could have easily ended up 3-1 the other way.yeah but they fell the fuck out after we scored the first goal

they deserved to be out.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 05:13 PM
yeah but they fell the fuck out after we scored the first goal

they deserved to be out.
Fortunate advantage to go into the Match only needing a Draw. In a fair world the Fred Penalty doesn't occur and Croatia/Mexico enter the match on even footing.

it's me
06-23-2014, 05:18 PM
yeah but they fell the fuck out after we scored the first goal

they deserved to be out.

Agree.

ElNono
06-23-2014, 05:20 PM
vamos pinche putos cabrones no la mamen!!

ElNono
06-23-2014, 05:20 PM
lol Gio

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Fortunate advantage to go into the Match only needing a Draw. In a fair world the Fred Penalty doesn't occur and Croatia/Mexico enter the match on even footing.we deserve to advance though, I think its pretty safe to say that we were the best team in the group.

it's me
06-23-2014, 05:26 PM
we deserve to advance though, I think its pretty safe to say that we were the best team in the group.

Fuck..... that's the problem with you Mexican.... calm down nigga, you got a good amount of luck too. Just 1-0 against Cameron... and they received 9 goals total. Your mIm0 Ochoa saved your asses against Brasil. Get Holland out and I'll be a believer, not so fast now.

The Gemini Method
06-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Got me a free lunch off the tamale breaths...but lord save the poster above me. His poorly constructed statement rehashed my headache.

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Fuck..... that's the problem with you Mexican.... calm down nigga, you got a good amount of luck too. Just 1-0 against Cameron... and they received 9 goals total. Your mIm0 Ochoa saved your asses against Brasil. Get Holland out and I'll be a believer, not so fast now.well it doesn't really matter anyway, the two best teams are advancing.

hopefully that dude Robben doesn't kill us like he has killed Chile, Australia and Spain:lol

IronMaxipad
06-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Relevancy is an argie fag.. thought we went over this already.

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
^^ What the fuck is your problem bro? Just because I enjoy watching Messi play doesn't make me an argie, I ain't into that rivarly bruh. I support any player that plays amazing, no matter their nationality.

FkLA
Fuck..... that's the problem with you Mexican.... calm down nigga, you got a good amount of luck too. Just 1-0 against Cameron... and they received 9 goals total. Your mIm0 Ochoa saved your asses against Brasil. Get Holland out and I'll be a believer, not so fast now.

I wouldnt flat out call Mexico the best in the group, but lets also be fair...that Cameroon game shouldve been 3-0.

IronMaxipad

Relevancy
06-23-2014, 05:38 PM
I wouldnt flat out call Mexico the best in the group, but lets also be fair...that Cameroon game shouldve been 3-0.they weren't the best but lets not act like Brazil was above the rest

Brazil
Mexico

Mexico
Brazil

doesn't matter, Brazil has been a disappoint aside their performance against an african team that was just waiting to get raped more

DAF86
06-23-2014, 05:41 PM
That's just it - if it's moronic why do you get upset. Maybe because you suspect it's true... :P

No, because I get upset when I hear really retarded shit like that. It's very common among humans to get upset when they hear moronic shit.

it's me
06-23-2014, 05:47 PM
they weren't the best but lets not act like Brazil was above the rest

Brazil
Mexico

Mexico
Brazil

doesn't matter, Brazil has been a disappoint aside their performance against an african team that was just waiting to get raped more

Truth is ... those teams tend to suck at the early stages and still manage to win it all.... that's why you want those fuckers out early..... If Spain manages to get out of the first round..... they would still be strong contenders. Same with England, etc. Brazil will skull fuck Chile now although Chile has played great football and they have struggled.......................you now have a chance if manage to contain Robben and RVP. It seems like weather and fans are actually affecting European teams.

Brunodf
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
I got Brazil and Mexico tbh
tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
06-23-2014, 06:28 PM
http://a.pomf.se/lvmbvj.gifhmmmm mamacita

ffadicted
06-23-2014, 09:54 PM
we deserve to advance though, I think its pretty safe to say that we were the best team in the group.

How the hell do you figure that lol

ElNono
06-23-2014, 11:27 PM
I have a feeling Croatia is gonna take the Aztec heart out and smash it on the turf :lol

:lol missed this kiss of death right here

ElNono
06-23-2014, 11:28 PM
http://a.pomf.se/lvmbvj.gif

needs to be on the babes thread ASAP

hater
06-24-2014, 12:37 AM
:lol missed this kiss of death right here

just testing the waters. :tu

I was rooting for your team btw. Congrats on the win over Croatia :tu

velik_m
06-24-2014, 02:04 AM
No, because I get upset when I hear really retarded shit like that. It's very common among humans to get upset when they hear moronic shit.

That's no true at all. If that were true there would be no religion.

You're just young and you think you can fix stupid in this world. The sooner you realize the best thing is to ignore it, the sooner you can start really enjoying life.

SAtown
06-24-2014, 06:20 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9558700.ece/alternates/w1024/Miguel-Herrera-10.jpg

SAtown
06-24-2014, 06:20 AM

Relevancy
06-24-2014, 10:55 AM
How the hell do you figure that lolWe beat Camerun convincingly, we tied with the almighty Brazil, there only tie so far
and we beat Croatia convincingly also, what more do you want?

Aztecfan03
06-24-2014, 10:12 PM

When you exclude teams like Argentina and Brazil, it is not harder.

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:45 AM
Mexico to Win the World Cup ! ! !

Franklin
06-25-2014, 05:42 AM
U20 world cup maybe... Bean :lmao