PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cops...

Duff McCartney
08-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Does anybody watch this show on Animal Planet? It's so sad watching it but it also makes you angry. Some people are flat out dumb motherfuckers when it comes to animals.

But it's good seeing the puppies or dogs get help that they need. But it would be sad working for the SPCA. So much heartbreak seeing these animals get neglected.

E20
08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I hate fuckers like that. They think they're hella tough cause they can kick a dog or cat when they're asleep.

Spurfect
08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I saw it once and told myself I'd never watch again. It was just way too depressing. :cries

TheTruth
08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
where do the animals put there guns and nightsticks?

TheTruth
08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
j/k...that show is to depressing to watch.

midgetonadonkey
08-15-2005, 10:42 PM
This is why I don't watch it. I can't stand it when stupid assholes neglect their dogs.

Horry For 3!
08-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I have seen it once...

Mixability
08-16-2005, 11:44 PM
I remember seeing an episode where this guy had a dog for quite a while. It was hit by a car, still alive, but suffering. So they told him that his dog had to be put to sleep. Now this guy was a huge body builder/wrestler type guy and he just started crying his eyes out. I understand his pain, I had to wipe my eyes a bit during that episode(cause I had something in my eye, of course :cry)

SpursFanDan
08-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Me and my chick watches that shit all the time... some people see their pets as objects, nothing more. But most people see their pets like people... and sometimes that becomes sickening.

PM5K
08-17-2005, 12:28 AM
I watch it from time to time, it always makes me want to go outside and hug my dog and give him a tasty treat.

Just like the idiots that drowned those dogs, you know I think my seven year old would know better, seriously these people must have an IQ of less than sixty, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to take care of a dog or a cat....

Dex
08-17-2005, 01:13 AM
I want to throw my cats at those fuckers. :pctoss

Just kidding. I <3 my kitties very much.

mouse
08-17-2005, 01:41 AM
What I hate is when the poeple act stupid and say "my dog is just fine" when you can clearly see the dogs rib cage, I saw one show about NY Pets and the animal cops went to a pet store and this snapping turtle was in this real black looking water that smelled real bad. and the Cop said "when was the last time you chaged the water ?" and the lady said yesterday, and the man who owns the shop said he was going to eat the turtle. The NY cops let the turtle go free in the Hudson bay, now that I think about it? I think the Turtle was better off in the dirty tank :lmao

gospursgojas
08-17-2005, 01:47 AM
That show would make their whole season here in SaTown

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2005, 01:49 AM
What do they do when the cracked up doberman turns tail and runs?

ObiwanGinobili
08-17-2005, 08:13 AM
I watch that show alot. I guessI enjoy being pissed off, cause everytime I wwatch I get angry like the queen of hades.
ugh!
What really pisses me off is when they find starving horses... goddamn it people!
It takes a long time to get a horse looking that bad... as sson as you start having the slightest problem buying feed or paying for vet care YOU NEED TO FIND THE HORSEY A NEW HOME! Also- horses are freakin smart as hell and sometimes they don;t recover mentally from that kind of ill-treatment.

Ishta
08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
My children watch the show...They understand that there are some really bad people in this world...They also know when we get a dog how they need to treat it.

SpursWoman
08-17-2005, 10:54 AM
My daughter cries when we watch it. :(

Shelly
08-17-2005, 11:00 AM
That show is depressing.

I curse the assholes who dumped my dog. But lucky for her that she found me (She was running around loose in my neighborhood). She is the cutest thing and is spoiled rotten now.

Duff McCartney
08-17-2005, 11:33 AM
The ones that pain me the most are the ones where they show puppies that are neglected. It's just so painful.

It makes me so sad because they are just little babies.

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2005, 07:43 PM
I'd like to report this guy
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/411/commercialbear26vo.gif

Guru of Nothing
08-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Does anybody watch this show on Animal Planet? It's so sad watching it but it also makes you angry. Some people are flat out dumb motherfuckers when it comes to animals.

But it's good seeing the puppies or dogs get help that they need. But it would be sad working for the SPCA. So much heartbreak seeing these animals get neglected.

Go eat some cow. You will feel better.