PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Which tears will be sweeter? Kobe/Shaq/Fisher or LeBron/Wade/Bosh?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-13-2014, 12:18 AM
both 3 peats were ended by Timmy D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 12:20 AM
the lakers actually had a 3peat, miami doesnt

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 12:21 AM
the laker one cause they were a rival

the heat? are like the team you play against who t hinks they are a rival having to remind everyone to stay relevant...

Venti Quattro
06-13-2014, 12:22 AM
N0 LyF3 ScRuB Miami doesn't have a three-peat

Dex
06-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Not Over Yet.™

Arcadian
06-13-2014, 12:29 AM
Ending one 3peat, preventing another.

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
I guarantee Kobe is rooting against James. He's already admitted that Duncan is Shaq's rival and not his. If James 3 peats, especially if he leads them back from a 1-3 deficit, he'll go down as the greatest wing player since Jordan, and by a good margin. Hell, James will be probably vault to 2nd on the GOAT list.

Kobe couldn't handle being the 2nd greatest wing player of his era.

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 01:02 AM
My Mavs prevented 3 3peats. They beat the Spurs in 2006, the Lakers in 2011, and the Heat in 2011. Props must be given.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 01:31 AM
My Mavs prevented 3 3peats. They beat the Spurs in 2006, the Lakers in 2011, and the Heat in 2011. Props must be given.

fck u on about clown, only interested in stats, not what couldve or wouldve

ezau
06-13-2014, 01:43 AM

Mavs and Lakers actually prevented the Spurs from stringing 4-5 rings in the 2000s.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 01:59 AM
spurs responsible for breakup shaq lakers

going to break up this cheat team

while 1 more year of fail out west, i see okc also breaking up...

epic

bobcatfan4life
06-13-2014, 03:38 AM
Easy choice, the one with a rapist.

Killakobe81
06-13-2014, 07:38 AM
I guarantee Kobe is rooting against James. He's already admitted that Duncan is Shaq's rival and not his. If James 3 peats, especially if he leads them back from a 1-3 deficit, he'll go down as the greatest wing player since Jordan, and by a good margin. Hell, James will be probably vault to 2nd on the GOAT list.

Lebron is too young to be really considered Kobe's rival. Lebron's prime (especially titles) co-incides with Kobe's decline.
TMAC, Vince, AI, Manu and even Wade are more his rivals

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Lebron is too young to be really considered Kobe's rival. Lebron's prime (especially titles) co-incides with Kobe's decline.
TMAC, Vince, AI, Manu and even Wade are more his rivals

Yeah, but James ringing would knock Kobe to 3rd on the list of "Best Wing Players Since Jordan." Kobe might not have ever matched up against James in a playoff series, but you know, with his ego and competitiveness, Kobe wants to hang onto that spot, just like Jordan wants to hang on to his GOAT status.

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 07:58 AM

No he's not. Kobe was rooting against Duncan last year, and this year too. Kobe counts titles... and that's it. Passing Shaq and Duncan was a big deal for him. He doesn't consider James in his era. Duncan is in his era and plays for his greatest rival.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 08:26 AM
No he's not. Kobe was rooting against Duncan last year, and this year too. Kobe counts titles... and that's it. Passing Shaq and Duncan was a big deal for him. He doesn't consider James in his era. Duncan is in his era and plays for his greatest rival.

duncan is still playing at a high level for his advance age, he can still have more rings and it wont make a difference, its just extra silverware now

as for kirby i dont think he will ever get back to the player he once was, but he still be a volume shooter

now if a scrub like bill russel who didnt put up big offensive numbers can be considered goat and get credit for his remaining titles that he had little hand in, why cant duncan get credit for that? its not like his puttin up 10/5 or someshit, his per36 has been very consistent out through the playoffs

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 08:47 AM
duncan is still playing at a high level for his advance age, he can still have more rings and it wont make a difference, its just extra silverware now

as for kirby i dont think he will ever get back to the player he once was, but he still be a volume shooter

now if a scrub like bill russel who didnt put up big offensive numbers can be considered goat and get credit for his remaining titles that he had little hand in, why cant duncan get credit for that? its not like his puttin up 10/5 or someshit, his per36 has been very consistent out through the playoffs

Jim will get the credit he's due.

King Nupe
06-13-2014, 08:52 AM

How is Lebron in Kobe's ERA? The 2000's is Kobe's ERA Man....

King Nupe
06-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Yeah, but James ringing would knock Kobe to 3rd on the list of "Best Wing Players Since Jordan." Kobe might not have ever matched up against James in a playoff series, but you know, with his ego and competitiveness, Kobe wants to hang onto that spot, just like Jordan wants to hang on to his GOAT status.

Thats your opinion Bruh....Colluding to ring his rings doesn't make him "better than Kobe". Hell, Just watching him struggle against an out of prime Spurs when Kobe routinely destroyed them in their Prime, eliminates this discussion.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 08:55 AM
How is Lebron in Kobe's ERA? The 2000's is Kobe's ERA Man....

u know whats wrong? never a kirby vs lebron or kirby vs wade finals...

while duncan had the opportunity, same with dirk...beating the best player on the planet

King Nupe
06-13-2014, 08:56 AM
u know whats wrong? never a kirby vs lebron or kirby vs wade finals...

while duncan had the opportunity, same with dirk...beating the best player on the planet

What? Man but there were plenty of Kobe vs Duncan matchups. And Kobe won them 4-2.

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Thats your opinion Bruh....Colluding to ring his rings doesn't make him "better than Kobe". Hell, Just watching him struggle against an out of prime Spurs when Kobe routinely destroyed them in their Prime, eliminates this discussion.

This is the best Spurs team of all time.