PDA

View Full Version : Who?

Avante
06-13-2014, 01:25 AM
Look for....

Christine Michael a Seahawk running back (bigger than Lynch)
Jeff Demps a TB running back (Olympic sprinter/HS 100m record holder)
Lorenzo Taliaferro a small school running back at 6-0 230 for the Ravens
Terrance West another small college all everything running back for Cleveland

...to make a name for themselves in 2014.

While here....

Bringing in Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd is just what we needed. I can't remember a time when the Niners were more potend on offense.

Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Stevie Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Anquan Boldin
Bruce Ellington....zooom!!!!!!!
Quintin Patton
Frank Gore
Carlos Hyde
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Marcus Lattimore

Now add the most athletic QB in the league and the leagues number one offensive line.

dg7md
06-14-2014, 11:27 PM
No doubt the Niners are stacked this upcoming season... I think they'll get to the Super Bowl barring some fluke incidents, no way the Seahawks get back there.

Avante
06-15-2014, 05:44 PM
No doubt the Niners are stacked this upcoming season... I think they'll get to the Super Bowl barring some fluke incidents, no way the Seahawks get back there.

Losing Aldon Smith is a big deal.Now add the health of Navarro Bowman. I don't think we'll be as dominate on defense but do see the O being the best since Harbaugh has been there.

There is no logical reason the Seahawks won't be the team to beat again in the NFC. They run/stuff run/win the turnover battle.

dg7md
06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Losing Aldon Smith is a big deal.Now add the health of Navarro Bowman. I don't think we'll be as dominate on defense but do see the O being the best since Harbaugh has been there.

There is no logical reason the Seahawks won't be the team to beat again in the NFC. They run/stuff run/win the turnover battle.

Of course, but I'm going with the Super Bowl hangover curse on my assumption there. :lol I thought the Niners are a more complete team than the Seahawks so they were one swat from Sherman away from stealing that game tbh...

Avante
06-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Of course, but I'm going with the Super Bowl hangover curse on my assumption there. :lol I thought the Niners are a more complete team than the Seahawks so they were one swat from Sherman away from stealing that game tbh...

We are 3/4 plays away from playing in two SB's and winning one in the last three seasons. I hope you're right, I 'd love to tie the Steelers as the only teams to win six Superbowls.

Once upon a time the Steelers were a laughing stock, they only had one player a fullback named John Henry Johnson (x-Niner***and that it.

*** Hall of Famer