PDA

View Full Version : What happens to Manu's legacy if Tony Parker wins a 2nd Finals MVP

Gino-Step
06-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Duncan with 3 FMVP. Parker with 2 FMVP.

Manu becomes the forgotten man?

:lol:toast

tmtcsc
06-13-2014, 01:34 AM
:lol no....:rollin.....better yet....:lmao

Oh shit...TP for Finals MVP...that was funny. Good one.

mVp
06-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Not sure if serious...

slick'81
06-13-2014, 01:39 AM
This is kawahi a MVP to lose

emanueldavidginobili
06-13-2014, 01:43 AM
Absolutely nothing. Another stupid thread

gilmor
06-13-2014, 01:48 AM
why don't you switch attention to world cup.. maybe Neymar's brazil will beat Messi's argentina

Fireball
06-13-2014, 01:55 AM
to quote Coach Pop from tonight's press conference: "next question"

Mikeanaro
06-13-2014, 01:55 AM
Kawhi is the MVP, nice try.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 05:59 AM
Manu is already the forgotten one... What do you mean? Mills and Diaw have played better than Manu this series.

Spurstalk's hero, Tony Parker deserves the Finals MVP. He leads the team in scoring and creates for Green and Kawhi... Like Kawhi said yesterday, Parker lead the team

Pocho La Pantera
06-13-2014, 06:10 AM
Manu is already the forgotten one... What do you mean? Mills and Diaw have played better than Manu this series.

Spurstalk's hero, Tony Parker deserves the Finals MVP. He leads the team in scoring and creates for Green and Kawhi... Like Kawhi said yesterday, Parker lead the team
Please somebody shoot this retard in the mouth.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Please somebody shoot this retard in the mouth.
Mad? :(

will_spurs
06-13-2014, 06:13 AM
Tony Parker deserves the Finals MVP. He leads the team in scoring and creates for Green and Kawhi... Like Kawhi said yesterday, Parker lead the team

Parker or Duncan for sure.

Pocho La Pantera
06-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Mad? :(
Not at all, just tired of your hating.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 06:25 AM
I hope people know I'm trolling right now lol, Manu's okay in my book as long as he doesn't pull "8 turnovers" on Sunday...

Kawhi or Timmy should get FMVP...

Timmy = No idiot will ever have him outside of the Top 10

Kawhi = I can't think of a better start to the new era. Maybe he'll take a paycut if he likes the feeling of winning?

-21-
06-13-2014, 06:29 AM
With all this fight about legacies and FMVP, we might as well be better off with Timmy getting it. At least no one will complain.

Mal
06-13-2014, 06:34 AM
Go to press conference and ask Manu himself. Or send this question to Emilio deportes.

Brazil
06-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Absolutely nothing. Another stupid thread

Kidd K
06-13-2014, 07:01 AM
This will be the first Finals where the Finals MVP is not the scoring leader for the series. TP is the current scoring leader and only Timmy and Kawhi are being talked about.

This is kawahi a MVP to lose

Nah, Duncan has better numbers thus far. With a better game 5, Timmy is FMVP comfortably. Don't forget Leonard had poor games 1 and 2 while Duncan was excellent.

will_spurs
06-13-2014, 07:09 AM
TP is the current scoring leader

Interestingly, this is often overlooked.

Kidd K
06-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Interestingly, this is often overlooked.

He's shooting 51% too.

Tony: 74 points, 51%

Kawhi: 67 points, 58%

Timmy: 63 points, 66%

Duncan leads in combined stats in the other statistical categories though due to shitloads of rebounds. Imo, Duncan wins in stats, and Duncan/Leonard are close in impact. Tony is 3rd despite being scoring leader imo. Who the NBA chooses will be very interesting. They have never chosen someone who did not lead the winning team in scoring.

will_spurs
06-13-2014, 07:18 AM
He's shooting 51% too.

Duncan leads in combined stats in the other statistical categories though due to shitloads of rebounds. Imo, Duncan wins in stats, and Duncan/Leonard are close in impact. Tony is 3rd despite being scoring leader imo. Who the NBA chooses will be very interesting. They have never chosen someone who did not lead the winning team in scoring.

Tony is the leading scorer. Diaw has the edge over Tony in assists (26 vs 21). Kawhi leads in blocks and Danny in steals. Duncan averages a double-double in the Finals.

Kidd K
06-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Tony is the leading scorer. Diaw has the edge over Tony in assists (26 vs 21). Kawhi leads in blocks and Danny in steals. Duncan averages a double-double in the Finals.

Duncan also leads in FG% and total stats and I nearly 2nd in points

KL2
06-13-2014, 07:44 AM
This will be the first Finals where the Finals MVP is not the scoring leader for the series. TP is the current scoring leader and only Timmy and Kawhi are being talked about.

Nah, Duncan has better numbers thus far. With a better game 5, Timmy is FMVP comfortably. Don't forget Leonard had poor games 1 and 2 while Duncan was excellent.

Leonard's early struggles are over blown, he played fantastic defense in game 1 on Lebron, same with game 2, Lebron just made Lebron type shots, absolutely nothing you can do about that. People forget just how much of a beast Lebron is out there, put him against any other defender and he's gonna drop 40+ PPG on them.

Leonard has to go against him on both sides of the floor. Every other Spur has the luxury of an easy matchup aside of Green. Chalmers doesn't even look like an NBA starter anymore, Allen is nothing more than a role player, Bosh doesn't play D nor does Lewis.

You cancel out Lebron or at least limit him and MIA is nothing without him.

gilmor
06-13-2014, 07:48 AM
i prefer Diaw to be the FMVP

therealtruth
06-13-2014, 07:51 AM
TD's been the most consistent just like in '05 Finals. And unlike '07 it's not like TP's scoring 20+ ppg. That said I think it falls between TD, Kawhi, and Diaw.

myhc
06-13-2014, 07:55 AM
I think whoever plays the best out of Tony, Timmy and Kawhi will have the edge. Right now I think it's Kawhi.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 07:55 AM
San Antonio Spurs (3-1)

Totals
Shooting
Per Game

Rk
Player
GS
MP
FG
FGA
3P
3PA
FT
FTA
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS
FG%
3P%
FT%
MP
PTS
TRB
AST
STL
BLK

Tony Parker (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html)

Kawhi Leonard (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html)

Tim Duncan (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duncati01.html)

Manu Ginobili (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/ginobma01.html)

DarrinS
06-13-2014, 08:06 AM
I would think Tim or Tony would be somewhat embarrassed to get this award, considering how Kawhi and Boris turned this series.

Notice how Manu has nothing to do with this discussion? That being said, we're not even having this discussion without the contributions of Manu in these playoffs.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 08:17 AM
i don't think a 36 year old player winning a title is going to hurt his legacy :lol

we've had different players step up every series, which is the sign of a great, deep team. if they awarded a playoffs mvp instead of finals mvp, it could very well go to manu.

100%duncan
06-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Nothing :lol

cd98
06-13-2014, 08:30 AM
All are champions. That's all that matters.

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 08:31 AM
We haven't won it yet, idiots.

Manu better pray the Spurs win or his legacy will take another hit for his non-star-like play this series.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-13-2014, 08:37 AM
I would think Tim or Tony would be somewhat embarrassed to get this award, considering how Kawhi and Boris turned this series.

Notice how Manu has nothing to do with this discussion? That being said, we're not even having this discussion without the contributions of Manu in these playoffs.

Manu is behind Diaw for the highest +/- this Finals. I totally agree with Pop, its the team. There is no one player standing out at this point, maybe Kawhi these past two games. It has been team effort. You could very well see two mvp for this series.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-13-2014, 08:39 AM
We haven't won it yet, idiots.

Manu better pray the Spurs win or his legacy will take another hit for his non-star-like play this series.

Biggest +/- and you are saying he is still costing the team. Dude, really go see a psychiatrist b/c your infatuation with Manu is behind disturbing.

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Biggest +/- and you are saying he is still costing the team. Dude, really go see a psychiatrist b/c your infatuation with Manu is behind disturbing.

Whatever. The guy is being bailed out by the bench. Diaw is playing against starters and is pwning them. Manu better thank him and Leonard for stepping up.

Jenks
06-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Kawhi will win it, the media is actually making a big deal out of his defense, although sentimental votes might go to Tim.

The only thing that will hurt Kawhi is Lebron going off for 45+

Beaverfuzz
06-13-2014, 08:52 AM
MANU SMASH!
MANU BREAK THINGS!
MANU PISSED!

:lol
:flag:
:lobt2:

Captivus
06-13-2014, 08:52 AM
I wonder if the NBA would get the Big 3 together and ask them who THEY feel should get the MVP?
Assuming the stats are close between 3-4 players.

look_at_g_shred
06-13-2014, 09:17 AM
If Danny has a big game, does FMVP go to him? Arguably you could make a case for any of Kawhi/TD/TP/Manu/Boris/Green to get it.

look_at_g_shred
06-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Then again, does it all boil down to simply just the best stats?

Andthentherewas21
06-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Right now Leonard has the marquee performance, so as long as the spurs keep passing and getting contributions from everyone like the last 2 games it is probably his to lose. However, a monster game by Duncan or Parker in the closeout game (something like 30 and 15) would probably be enough to give one of those two the nod.

xmas1997
06-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Whatever. The guy is being bailed out by the bench. Diaw is playing against starters and is pwning them. Manu better thank him and Leonard for stepping up.

Now you are resorting to "lying" in your vain attempts to malign Manu.
Your posts are a joke making you one of the biggest fools on this site along with TGY. At least Hater has seen the light lately and realized how wrong he was.

TVI
06-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Or, the Spurs win a close game 5 where Lebron goes off for 40, and the NBA pulls another Jerry West.

Frankly, MVP awards are not what the Spurs are about. They win because they don't rely too much on one guy.

That said, if anyone gets it, it's Duncan. He's been the most consistent.

DarrinS
06-13-2014, 10:52 AM

Your posts are a joke making you one of the biggest fools on this site along with TGY. At least Hater has seen the light lately and realized how wrong he was.

It's really hard to come out and admit this, but I'm gay. :jack :cheer

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Back it up. Facts please. *crickets* That's what I thought.

xmas1997
06-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Back it up. Facts please. *crickets* That's what I thought.

I will back up nothing to a troll and especially a Manu hating one at that!
You guys make better Heat fans than the actual Heat fans do tbqh.

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 11:52 AM
^^^^^^ Loser. Best I can say about Manu is he is usually not costing us and is being covered by his team when on the court. But he is no Diaw.

xmas1997
06-13-2014, 11:54 AM
^^^^^^ Loser. Best I can say about Manu is he is usually not costing us and is being covered by his team when on the court. But he is no Diaw.

I repeat you guys are better Heat fans than the Heat fans are and that is factual.

TMTTRIO
06-13-2014, 02:54 PM
The sad thing is Manu will be known for the reason why we didn't win a championship (injuries at the wrong time, mistakes, Tec.) than did even though he was a big part of it especially in '05 when he put the team on his shoulders when Tim couldn't do it all. Oh well he's got his overall international accomplishments and what do you really expect out of a 57th pick in the NBA

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 03:00 PM
The sad thing is Manu will be known for the reason why we didn't win a championship (injuries at the wrong time, mistakes, Tec.) than did even though he was a big part of it especially in '05 when he put the team on his shoulders when Tim couldn't do it all. Oh well he's got his overall international accomplishments and what do you really expect out of a 57th pick in the NBA

He has had a marvelous career. But if we lose this series his legacy will remain damaged.

Darkwaters
06-13-2014, 03:02 PM
In my personal assessment, this is a race between Kawhi Leonard (1st Place), Boris Diaw (2nd Place) and Tim Duncan (a distant 3rd place).

I give the edge to Kawhi because he had such an impact on the "tougher" games in Miami. Also, throughout the series he has had to guard Lebron James...and King James hasn't totally destroyed us yet.

Diaw gets the next nod because the shift of putting him into the starting lineup (and minimizing Tiago Splitter in favor of Boris) completely changed the series into back-to-back blowouts. Plus, hes the assist leader on a team everyone is salivating over their assists.

Duncan has had an obvious impact. But this is a series that hes supposed to dominate in with softies like Bosh and Lewis doing a lot of the guarding. Still, his numbers are solid and hes our foundation regardless of anything and everything else.

GrizzliesDynasty
06-13-2014, 03:05 PM
He has had a marvelous career. But if we lose this series his legacy will remain damaged.

You are my hero. I love you.

EVAY
06-13-2014, 04:58 PM
I know it will never happen, but there should be a history-making 'team MVP' award. It won't happen, but because of the reality of that,
it really doesn't matter to me who gets it.

Johnny RIngo
06-13-2014, 05:42 PM

Tony deserves more blame for '06 than Manu. He was terrible in the playoffs that year. Sucked in '04 as well. He deserves equal blame with Manu for 2013. Horrendous Finals after a great Conference Finals run. But all will be forgotten if SA wins the title this year. Hopefully they close the deal on Sunday.

Mikeanaro
06-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Leave him alone dude is a fucking idiot, I had him on my friends list and after seeing how he keeps bashing Manu even when he plays good I deleted and blocked his fucking name, I bashed Manu after last year finals but you gotta keep things in perspective obviously Skull is a couch potato that will never understand you cant always win what a fucking retard.

Mikeanaro
06-13-2014, 06:28 PM
This is Kawhi year no fucking way Tony deserves it even Pop sent him to the bench at times because dude started his HERO ACT, Patty and Manu kept things right also I think its time to give it to Sugar K as a ¨pass the torch¨ stuff.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Duncan with 3 FMVP. Parker with 2 FMVP.

Manu becomes the forgotten man?

:lol:toast

There is zero chance Parker will get MVP this time, if it ends on Sunday.

It's likely, if the Spurs win it all on Sunday that Duncan will get it. Manu has a shot if he puts 20 pts, 10 assists and the SPurs win because of him.

Also Kwahi and Boris have a shot too.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Also would like to add that the year Manu deserved the Finals MVP was in 05 but people didnt have enough balls to give it to a foreigner so they gave it to Duncan instead which I'm fine with anyways.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Also would like to add that the year Manu deserved the Finals MVP was in 05 but people didnt have enough balls to give it to a foreigner so they gave it to Duncan instead which I'm fine with anyways.
Not this again smh. Look at Tim's numbers that series...
Don't bump this troll's threads anymore, tbh

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Not this again smh. Look at Tim's numbers that series...
Don't bump this troll's threads anymore, tbh

im not expecting that you cheer on Manu - you never have and never will, but denying Manu was king in the 05 finals is ridiculous. Spurs' 05 was Manu's team, then it went to Tony in 07.

Wildcat67
06-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Or, the Spurs win a close game 5 where Lebron goes off for 40, and the NBA pulls another Jerry West.

Frankly, MVP awards are not what the Spurs are about. They win because they don't rely too much on one guy.

That said, if anyone gets it, it's Duncan. He's been the most consistent.

Don't agree with this, Duncan has been going in the wrong direction all series really. Last 2 games Duncan had only 6 rebs in game 3, and then only 10 pts in game 4, he also only has 2 blocks all series. Kawhi on the other hand has been getting better every game. He has 5 blocks and 8 steals and 3/4 games shot 58% or better. People like to say he was awful games 1 and 2, but not really, he was in foul trouble so didn't play a lot, but still got 9 pts. If he can get 9 pts in 20 some minutes and it is considered awful then how come Duncan having 10 in 31 is just fine? Duncan also has 12 turnovers to Kawhi's 2.

EVAY
06-13-2014, 06:43 PM
Even though I wish it could be a team thing, and even though Kawhi will likely get it if he has another good game (which I don't really mind), I think Boris has made the biggest difference.

Kawhi's offensive onslaught didn't start until Diaw started, and Diaw makes the offense run better than anyone, including Tony, Manu or Tim. Miami can just about contain our big three if Boris isn't in there and Tiago is, but putting Diaw in there in lieu of Tiago means there is always one more ball-handling threat than Miami can cover, and that allows Kawhi's skill set to take off.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2014, 06:43 PM
im not expecting that you cheer on Manu - you never have and never will, but denying Manu was king in the 05 finals is ridiculous. Spurs' 05 was Manu's team, then it went to Tony in 07.
I'm not a Manu hater lol, I'm a Manutard hater. His trolls keep attacking other players like Parker, Green, Kawhi...

Always trying to keep the blame off Manu,
"Parker hero balled in Game 6"
"Green never showed in Game 6" <--- Lol a role player
"Kawhi missed a free throw too" <--- he was 21 smh

But, yeah Manu was huge that series

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm not a Manu hater lol, I'm a Manutard hater. His trolls keep attacking other players like Parker, Green, Kawhi...

Always trying to keep the blame off Manu,
"Parker hero balled in Game 6"
"Green never showed in Game 6" <--- Lol a role player
"Kawhi missed a free throw too" <--- he was 21 smh

But, yeah Manu was huge that series

To me it's impossible to put the blame on any one guy as BB is a team sport by definition and they play for 48 minutes. But I agree with some elements here who like to target specific players.

Also, I know Im not the first one talking about this but I do believe the Spurs have shifted from player to system through the years and Pop built the teams each year around a general idea. This is the rundown the way I see it:

1999 - Robinson's team
2003 - Duncan's team
2005 - Manu's team
2007 - Tony's team
2011 -> present - no one's team, just the team

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Leave him alone dude is a fucking idiot, I had him on my friends list and after seeing how he keeps bashing Manu even when he plays good I deleted and blocked his fucking name, I bashed Manu after last year finals but you gotta keep things in perspective obviously Skull is a couch potato that will never understand you cant always win what a fucking retard.

When have I bashed manu manu when he played well? Never.

But I am not gonna' hump his leg until he makes up for last year. If we win the title this time I will consider granting him a pardon.

Kidd K
06-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Leonard's early struggles are over blown, he played fantastic defense in game 1 on Lebron, same with game 2, Lebron just made Lebron type shots, absolutely nothing you can do about that. People forget just how much of a beast Lebron is out there, put him against any other defender and he's gonna drop 40+ PPG on them.

Leonard has to go against him on both sides of the floor. Every other Spur has the luxury of an easy matchup aside of Green. Chalmers doesn't even look like an NBA starter anymore, Allen is nothing more than a role player, Bosh doesn't play D nor does Lewis.

You cancel out Lebron or at least limit him and MIA is nothing without him.

Leonard hasn't "canceled out LeBron" except in game 3. Kawhi also isn't the only one defending LeBron, but he is on him more than anyone else.

Like I said, if Timmy has a better game 5, he wins. If Leonard has his games 3 and 4 for games 1 and 2 and Duncan had his games 1 and 2 in games 3 and 4, we'd all be talking about Duncan right now as the clear MVP. I think Duncan/Leonard's first two games are being forgotten already. Duncan's shooting 66% and grabbing over 10 RPG. Leonard is averaging just 1 more PPG and has half the rebounds on lesser FG%. Both players have been playing great D. Look at Bosh's stats, he has been completely neutralized by Duncan, while also defending other shots and setting great screens.

Leonard has just been doing it flashier and more recently. Imo it's close and whoever has the noticeably better game will take it. Personally I hope it's Duncan since he was going to win it last year before the rest of the team let him down.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-13-2014, 07:05 PM
To me it's impossible to put the blame on any one guy as BB is a team sport by definition and they play for 48 minutes. But I agree with some elements here who like to target specific players.

Also, I know Im not the first one talking about this but I do believe the Spurs have shifted from player to system through the years and Pop built the teams each year around a general idea. This is the rundown the way I see it:

1999 - Robinson and Duncan's team
2003 - Duncan's team
2005 - Duncan's team with Manu as #2
2007 - Tony and Duncan's team, Tony had his best series in the finals
2011-2013- Tonys team with some team play
2014- team ball 100%

FIFY, did you even watch the spurs lol

SpurPadre
06-13-2014, 07:08 PM
I still think Manu should've won Finals MVP in '05, tbh.

Aztecfan03
06-13-2014, 07:08 PM
He's shooting 51% too.

What are you using for Duncan's shooting %? His FT %? Kawhi actually has a better shooting % even though almost 40% of Kawhi's shots are 3's. Kawhi has a lot less rebounds but has more steals, blocks, and less turnovers and has to guard Lebron

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2014, 07:11 PM

I can further expand on your adjustments - no need to get stupid with me when you don't know me, IDIOT...

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 07:14 PM
I still think Manu should've won Finals MVP in '05, tbh.

Agreed.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Gonna be a hard choice and game 5 will be the clincher but at this point I think the vote would go to TD out of respect. He is clearly leading this team.

Skull-1
06-13-2014, 07:15 PM
What are you using for Duncan's shooting %? His FT %? Kawhi actually has a better shooting % even though almost 40% of Kawhi's shots are 3's. Kawhi has a lot less rebounds but has more steals, blocks, and less turnovers and has to guard Lebron

We have not won yet. But it is either Diaw or Leonard in my book so far.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-13-2014, 07:18 PM
I can further expand on your adjustments - no need to get stupid with me when you don't know me, IDIOT...

U mad bro? :lol

Aztecfan03
06-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Leonard hasn't "canceled out LeBron" except in game 3. Kawhi also isn't the only one defending LeBron, but he is on him more than anyone else.

Like I said, if Timmy has a better game 5, he wins. If Leonard has his games 3 and 4 for games 1 and 2 and Duncan had his games 1 and 2 in games 3 and 4, we'd all be talking about Duncan right now as the clear MVP. I think Duncan/Leonard's first two games are being forgotten already. Duncan's shooting 66% and grabbing over 10 RPG. Leonard is averaging just 1 more PPG and has half the rebounds on lesser FG%. Both players have been playing great D. Look at Bosh's stats, he has been completely neutralized by Duncan, while also defending other shots and setting great screens.

Leonard has just been doing it flashier and more recently. Imo it's close and whoever has the noticeably better game will take it. Personally I hope it's Duncan since he was going to win it last year before the rest of the team let him down.

You keep taking Duncan's shooting percentage from games 1 and 2 and say that is what he is shooting for the whole series. Stop it.

Leonard has a higher FG% even though he takes 40% of his shots from 3.

Johnny RIngo
06-13-2014, 07:24 PM

If you fixed it why'd you write 2007 was Tony and Duncan's team? TP wasn't even the 2nd best player on the team that year.

Johnny RIngo
06-13-2014, 07:26 PM
As for the current Finals, I'm hoping Leonard gets it. Would be a great confidence booster for him and it might get him more respect around the league(especially from the officials in the future).

Gino-Step
06-13-2014, 07:34 PM

Say What? Duncan neutralizing Bosh? Lol is that why that defensive liability guards Rashard Lewis? Hilarious man. Duncan's so overrated right now.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-13-2014, 07:44 PM
If you fixed it why'd you write 2007 was Tony and Duncan's team? TP wasn't even the 2nd best player on the team that year.

Just cuz he got the finals mvp, he didn't really deserve that mention, you're correct

Mikeanaro
06-13-2014, 07:46 PM
I cant see what you have to say Skull-1 because its pointless, but I understand you hate be@ners living in Texas and thats a very subjective thing but if you have the balls WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT TAKE THEM OUT THE STATE? because you are a lazy fuck and a failure to the americans and you expect some basketball player to never miss a shot/ball :lmao

Skull-1
06-14-2014, 01:54 AM
I cant see what you have to say Skull-1 because its pointless, but I understand you hate be@ners living in Texas and thats a very subjective thing but if you have the balls WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT TAKE THEM OUT THE STATE? because you are a lazy fuck and a failure to the americans and you expect some basketball player to never miss a shot/ball :lmao Uh, what?????????????????????????????? Beaners are fine with me if they love America.

Take them out of the state??????????????????????? Well, for many reasons that's not possible....but it isn't even necessary. Hell, I banged my fair share of them. They're great until they get fat and liberal. :lol

Americans aim for perfection. That's how we landed on the moon.... Just saying.

Kidd K
06-14-2014, 02:18 AM

His FG% through first 3 games was 65%

You also replied to the same thing twice for some reason.