PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I'll Have A Slice...

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 07:35 AM
I will say this... I'm not sold on Kiwi ever being a top player or even a consistent all-star in this league, but he has come back like a warrior. I admire that about that little corn-rolls wearing retard. Get him to cut his hair and I'll show him a lil respect. But, I'll take that slice of crow pie now.:king

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Props, Luva.

Don't know what his offensive peak will be, but he'll live on the NBA All Defensive teams for the majority of his career and is a top 3 rebounder at the SF spot.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-13-2014, 07:40 AM
I have to give Kawhi his props. He sent Clipper Nation to the tree of woe :lol

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Props, Luva.

Don't know what his offensive peak will be, but he'll live on the NBA All Defensive teams for the majority of his career and is a top 3 rebounder at the SF spot.

He's with the right coach too. I've never seen a guy get so much out of what I'd call throw-away players. Big Body Diaw looks unstoppable out there. Patty looks amazing!!! Even Bonner comes in every now and again and looks good. Pop has become a legendary coach. Win or lose this series his blueprint should be implemented at the AAU level. Way too many kids growing up wanting to be Michael and Kobe without realizing part of what those guys had going is in the DNA.

Trill Clinton
06-13-2014, 07:48 AM
Props on eating your crow. Trill shit.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 07:59 AM
so luva is human after all :wow

props for speakin up this way. series isn't over yet of course, but at least you've owned up so far, unlike some of your brethren on this site who can't come to grips

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 08:02 AM
so luva is human after all :wow

props for speakin up this way. series isn't over yet of course, but at least you've owned up so far, unlike some of your brethren on this site who can't come to grips

It's over, dude. I've been watching the game too long to not know better. This series was over the moment Duncan uttered the words, "and we'll do it this time."

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 08:05 AM
It's over, dude. I've been watching the game too long to not know better. This series was over the moment Duncan uttered the words, "and we'll do it this time."
yeah, a team up 3-1 on the big stage has never lost, and the series lead aside, the spurs have simply looked like the better team, and pretty convincingly to this point. but i've learned the hard way not to count my chickens early

benefactor
06-13-2014, 08:37 AM
:tu

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 08:39 AM
he basically destroyed durant and lebron

lol soul reaper and king james my ass