PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Know Shaq Is Salty Right Now...

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Sure... he'll come out with that shit eating grin once the Spurs win but deep down it's killing him to see Duncan get his 5th. That dude is a hater through and through and I hope Barkley ribs him on this one.

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 08:18 AM
:lol

webshad
06-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Sure... he'll come out with that shit eating grin once the Spurs win but deep down it's killing him to see Duncan get his 5th. That dude is a hater through and through and I hope Barkley ribs him on this one.

Actually that isn't true, he was cheering for the Spurs the entire 2nd half of the season.

He has deep respect for Mr. Fundamentals (keeps calling him the best power forward).

When he was playing he was a hater, but now I really like how he respects Duncan and Popovich.

Raven
06-13-2014, 08:35 AM
duncan is pretty much the only big shaq respects, he despises everyone else.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-13-2014, 08:35 AM
I think it's a double edged sword. He sees Duncan as one of his worthy rivals who's part of the "old guard" of Shaq/Kobe/Duncan and Duncan winning against Lebron is proof that he probably could've done it too.

sook
06-13-2014, 08:42 AM
duncan is pretty much the only big shaq respects, he despises everyone else.

Hakeem.

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 08:43 AM
Actually that isn't true, he was cheering for the Spurs the entire 2nd half of the season.

He has deep respect for Mr. Fundamentals (keeps calling him the best power forward).

When he was playing he was a hater, but now I really like how he respects Duncan and Popovich.

That is somewhat of an insult to be honest with you. I'm surprised Spurfan still ride that mantra as well. You have to start mentioning Jim with the great bigs of all time, not just PF. Don't believe a word Shaq says. He's salty.

Raven
06-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Hakeem.

it was meant "current", thought that was pretty self explanatory.

06-13-2014, 08:49 AM
That is somewhat of an insult to be honest with you. I'm surprised Spurfan still ride that mantra as well. You have to start mentioning Jim with the great bigs of all time, not just PF. Don't believe a word Shaq says. He's salty.

Truth bomb.