PDA

View Full Version : Which would hurt worse?

Wildcat67
06-13-2014, 09:27 AM
If the Spurs somehow lose this series would it actually be worse than last year? Last year was probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced as a sports fan and I'm a Detroit Lions fan. But I think if they lose this year it would be much worse.

Sure they only have to win 1 of 3 games, but no matter how you cut it they have to WIN a game, and although they have made that look easy, it isn't easy to beat a team that HAS to win. If the Heat win game 5, we are right back where we were last year 3-2.

superbigtime
06-13-2014, 09:29 AM
What would suck worse, being burned alive or buried alive?

ErnestLynch
06-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Being burned AND buried alive, that's what.

Prime Time
06-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Being burned AND buried alive, that's what.
Being buried alive doesn't really matter if one is burning tbh, it would still hurt just as bad :lol

Random5843
06-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Burning alive, no doubt.

Mr. Body
06-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Last year my son was born the day of Game 6. This year he stares at the screen with a tiny basketball in his hand. So you tell me.

Fireball
06-13-2014, 10:04 AM
I will tell you if we lose the series again this year ... right now I am in a good mood, I know its not over, but how should I be able to compare two things if one of them has not even occurred yet

Budkin
06-13-2014, 10:12 AM
If the Spurs somehow lose this series would it actually be worse than last year? Last year was probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced as a sports fan and I'm a Detroit Lions fan. But I think if they lose this year it would be much worse.

Sure they only have to win 1 of 3 games, but no matter how you cut it they have to WIN a game, and although they have made that look easy, it isn't easy to beat a team that HAS to win. If the Heat win game 5, we are right back where we were last year 3-2.

I seriously can't believe that after watching the way the Spurs play the last two games, the intensity, the focus, the desire, that multiple people are making threads like this. These guys are NOT letting it get away this year and it is precisely because of 6 that it's happening.

TampaDude
06-13-2014, 10:18 AM
I seriously can't believe that after watching the way the Spurs play the last two games, the intensity, the focus, the desire, that multiple people are making threads like this. These guys are NOT letting it get away this year and it is precisely because of 6 that it's happening.

The scars run deep, my friend. I'm not even going to watch Game 5.

boutons_deux
06-13-2014, 10:18 AM

GFY and your perverted, morbid imagination

Death In June
06-13-2014, 11:43 AM
For me personally, it would be much worse. I just put down a large sum of money for the Spurs to win the series. I'm feeling like it's a sure bet, so it would be marginally devastating for them to lose the series now.

xmas1997
06-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Of course it would be worse, because it is now. That goes without saying.
Last year was last year, ancient history, not worth remembering two days after it happened.
Who gives a shit about last year now except the Heat and their fan base?

Horse
06-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Why even bring it up. For once appreciate this Spurs team.

Horry Hipcheck
06-13-2014, 01:01 PM

This.

davidbowie
06-13-2014, 01:08 PM
copycat