PDA

View Full Version : Heat: This Will Be Lebron's Finest Hour

DMC
06-13-2014, 09:34 AM
This seemingly unsurmountable obstacle, needing 3 in a row with 2 on the road will be overcome and Lebron will cement his legacy as the GOAT. It's been in the script since the beginning and it's why James and Wade were laughing after game 3. They know the script. No team shoots 90% in the Finals, no way they shoot 75% in a half and follow that up with a 55% shooting performance in the next game ON THE ROAD. No team stops a 48 game run where the Heat had never lost 2 in a row IRL. No team has a 16th overall pick in his 3rd year who can contend for Finals MVP. No team can have Boris fucking Diaw in those talks. Same guy who was released from the fucking Bobcats, that team the Heat swept in the opening round. No team recovers from 6. This is Silver's masterpiece theater. Lebron will rise.

06-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Eh idk. LeBron's been great so far. Seems more like Wade's time to shine.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-13-2014, 09:53 AM
shut up.

DMC
06-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Eh idk. LeBron's been great so far. Seems more like Wade's time to shine.

Wade had his time before Lebron arrived. He's mentally comfortable being just a piece. Heat fans booing a team that just won b2b rings and is playing their 4th consecutive Finals should give both of them a sour taste for Miami. You'd never hear that in SA. Lebron may have played his last game in a Heat uniform, and fans didn't stick around to say goodbye or fuck you or anything. Maybe he doesn't care. It will have to be James. There's simply no hero story that's marketable other than James. If the Spurs win, it will cost the NBA millions in revenue.

StrengthAndHonor
06-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Lebron has been pretty good so far despite of the outcome. I think if anything, he's due for a bad game.

jimbo
06-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Tbh the bad part for Lebron is that the Heat are gonna get smashed even worse if he ever has a bad game & he probably is due for one. He'll get crucified in the media for it regardless if the Heat win the next game or two.

Budkin
06-13-2014, 10:18 AM
I see what you did there but tbh this is not on LeBron. The rest of the Heat are not playing well. Wade and Chalmers are killing them, and Bosh has been taken out of the series.

06-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Heat fans booing a team that just won b2b rings and is playing their 4th consecutive Finals should give both of them a sour taste for Miami. You'd never hear that in SA. Lebron may have played his last game in a Heat uniform, and fans didn't stick around to say goodbye or fuck you or anything. Maybe he doesn't care.
A tragic, fitting ending for Miami's big three tbh

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
dunno why bron would continue to play there, fans booing and leaving b4 half time? lmao bandwagon idiots

Mori Chu
06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Series OVA.

smaka
06-13-2014, 10:56 AM
Good bump material tbh

Killakobe81
06-13-2014, 11:07 AM
If he does pull it off not MJ, Kobe, Shaq whomever will be able to match that ...

but it's not happening.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Volume shooter throwing up prayers... If Miami pulls it off he's a genius, if the spurs win the championship ejaculation will render this thread forgotten

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Volume shooter throwing up prayers... If Miami pulls it off he's a genius, if the spurs win the championship ejaculation will render this thread forgotten

even if he pulls it off, ppl will find ways to critic his game/series...

jordan 6rings bitch

RsxPiimp
06-13-2014, 11:22 AM
i hope for once he comes out guns blazing, i want to see a 55 point, 16 reb performance. forget making plays, none of those cats can hit a bucket anyway.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2014, 11:25 AM
LeBron has been pretty amazing offensively this series and all of their best five have been at least good offensively. Of course that doesn't include any point guards and only one bench player.

Defensively the whole team is getting carved up, and LeBron showed a lot of signs of giving up on that end last night.

Brazil
06-13-2014, 11:48 AM
That's obviously a potential scenario and would make a great story line for him

But no way Spurs are gonna just sit and watch, if he wants to make history he will need to play stellar for 3 games in a row after having played already 4 mvp games, that would be 7 games in a row of upper elite basketball after a long season carrying the load. It's surely possible but unlikely

jeebus
06-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Lebeta isn't to blame here as he's in Cleveland mode now, carrying his team. Problem is, that's a recipe for failure as he needs someone to carry him. That's not gonna happen with a team full of Jeff Errors'. If Wade can get back into 2006 mode, they'll come back and win it all.

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:18 PM
LeBron has been pretty amazing offensively this series and all of their best five have been at least good offensively. Of course that doesn't include any point guards and only one bench player.

Defensively the whole team is getting carved up, and LeBron showed a lot of signs of giving up on that end last night.

Lebron was barely getting off the ground. Even that dunk was pedestrian by Lebron standards. He's suffering somewhere, but not telling.

Medvedenko
06-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Lebron was barely getting off the ground. Even that dunk was pedestrian by Lebron standards. He's suffering somewhere, but not telling.

Yeah, I was just diagnosed with a sports hernia last month, looks like a lower ab issue with Lebron when he was wincing. I know this feeling, it sucks and it depletes any explosion you have. Every effort hurts and you start to not trust your body. He was getting burned consistenly and couldn't rotate properly either. Something is wrong beyond just being tired.

Franklin
06-13-2014, 06:48 PM
DMC classic, tbh.

hater
06-13-2014, 06:50 PM
MVPBosh and everyone else is going to help out.

Heat are still the 2014 Champs las time I checked imo

Franklin
06-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Have you heard that diarrhea or similar symptoms can be caused by overdose of PEDs? I'm not sure so I'm asking you since you're the best educated poster of the entire website.

DMC
06-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Have you heard that diarrhea or similar symptoms can be caused by overdose of PEDs? I'm not sure so I'm asking you since you're the best educated poster of the entire website.

true.

Also the bags they dropped in him after Helter Swelter 2014 could have caused an imbalance in his electrolytes.

DMC
06-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Consider Spurs role players were awol in 6 and 7 last year... big games can ice fragile minds.

DMC
06-15-2014, 07:32 PM
Predictable 1st quarter run by the Heat. Let's see if they can keep it up. I still think Lebron has a career night and this game becomes his MOH tbh.

Mikeanaro
07-27-2015, 05:29 PM
:lmao Magnum Opus.
:lmao Cement his Goatee legacy.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Hmm.

Thread
07-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Shits, makin' a complete ass of himself.

Red Hawk #21
07-27-2015, 06:21 PM
This seemingly unsurmountable obstacle, needing 3 in a row with 2 on the road will be overcome and Lebron will cement his legacy as the GOAT. It's been in the script since the beginning and it's why James and Wade were laughing after game 3. They know the script. No team shoots 90% in the Finals, no way they shoot 75% in a half and follow that up with a 55% shooting performance in the next game ON THE ROAD. No team stops a 48 game run where the Heat had never lost 2 in a row IRL. No team has a 16th overall pick in his 3rd year who can contend for Finals MVP. No team can have Boris fucking Diaw in those talks. Same guy who was released from the fucking Bobcats, that team the Heat swept in the opening round. No team recovers from 6. This is Silver's masterpiece theater. Lebron will rise.

http://i.imgur.com/LN9iKWu.gif