PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Wades Entire Career Summed Up In One Phrase

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 09:40 AM
"It's gotta be something!!!":lmao

I couldn't believe he said that. Here is a guy that made a living at the FT line and has refused to add to his game to adjust to his aging body and now expects the refs to bail him out whenever he fails to make a play. I've watched him close... every time he missed a shot he stood and looked at the ref. It's disgusting. There is a camera man that has been zooming in on his face quite often too. He's so far out of shape too.

midnightpulp
06-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Damn, Luva, you happy today :lol

And yeah, Wade has been terrible in this series. Leonard dominated his shit in this game.

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 09:57 AM
Damn, Luva, you happy today :lol

And yeah, Wade has been terrible in this series. Leonard dominated his shit in this game.

I'm more shocked to be honest. Wade looks like shit!!!

MeloHype
06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ElZPTBd.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 10:56 AM
lol he still endorsing those tampon towels?

Mori Chu
06-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Wade looks old and tired. His body language is awful. He just looks ... sleepy out there. His face is wrinkled and lined and droopy, his eyes off-color. He just looks like hell.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Wade looks old and tired. His body language is awful. He just looks ... sleepy out there. His face is wrinkled and lined and droopy, his eyes off-color. He just looks like hell.

his thinking of his next whale to spear...the sooner the better

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 11:11 AM
That play when Leonard stole his lunch money...

CavsSuperFan
06-13-2014, 12:02 PM
Can anyone give a serious explanation about Dwayne Wade’s decline…Like isn’t there a doctor on this forum…Wade looks so slow & old….His face is puffy…He looks like Joe Frazier after the Thrilla in Manila…The guy runs like he is in his late 40’s…

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 12:18 PM
lol coatrider

mercos
06-13-2014, 12:39 PM
From the looks of things, the tweaked knee from earlier in the series is not what is slowing him down. Wade has shown no signs of limping since that event occurred. Wade is just not as athletic as he used to be, which is not surprising considering he is 32 years old. His game is extremely reliant on elite athleticism. Coupled with the fact that he is being checked by perhaps the two greatest defensive wings in the league, and you have a recipe for a poor showing.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Can anyone give a serious explanation about Dwayne Wade’s decline…Like isn’t there a doctor on this forum…Wade looks so slow & old….His face is puffy…He looks like Joe Frazier after the Thrilla in Manila…The guy runs like he is in his late 40’s…

Do medical students count :lol

No but seriously it's essentially impossible to diagnose things just by watching a player on T.V. You can hazard a guess but it's just speculation. At bare minimum you'd need to know his medical history if you wanted to make an educated guess.

I mean the guy is probably on steroids but I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone, and it's not necessarily related to him looking old and slow in game 4.

D-Wade
06-13-2014, 05:58 PM

First Take better get Grover back on air. He was damn confident Wade would be way better than last year. I was, too and it's what kept Spurfan shaking in their boots (a LBJ at his peak + a 90% Wade is a scary proposition).

I know it isn't cool to blame the AC, but I honestly think it played a role. Wade's conditioning is shot and even in gm 1 while Bron's cramps stole the show, Wade went out for a good portion of the 3rd quarter. There was odd rotation there (I'll have to check the tape) that clearly was motivated by the conditions, considering how well Wade was playing prior. When he came back in and since, he just hasn't been right.

xellos88330
06-13-2014, 06:08 PM
First Take better get Grover back on air. He was damn confident Wade would be way better than last year. I was, too and it's what kept Spurfan shaking in their boots (a LBJ at his peak + a 90% Wade is a scary proposition).

I know it isn't cool to blame the AC, but I honestly think it played a role. Wade's conditioning is shot and even in gm 1 while Bron's cramps stole the show, Wade went out for a good portion of the 3rd quarter. There was odd rotation there (I'll have to check the tape) that clearly was motivated by the conditions, considering how well Wade was playing prior. When he came back in and since, he just hasn't been right.

I think that the Heat as an organization need to do a better job of taking care of their superstars by developing their bench. That was the only difference in the A/C game. The Spurs kept the starters minutes pretty close to their regular season minutes in that game and didn't want to have their core playing too much in that oven. Sure the Spurs core is old, but Pop keeps them from falling apart in future games by using the entire season to teach and develop his backups. With the amount of potential trophies the Spurs could have won derailed by injury, the Spurs had no choice but to act in such a way. They figured out how to win if your stars can't be on the floor. They also figured out how to win with one of their players playing like utter shit.... bench his ass and have his backup remind him how to play.

DMC
06-13-2014, 06:09 PM
And Mark's entire coaching career summed up in one sentence, when asked what the Heat need to do before game 4 in order to bounce back... "play better... they have to play better"

DMC
06-13-2014, 06:10 PM
I think that the Heat as an organization need to do a better job of taking care of their superstars by developing their bench. That was the only difference in the A/C game. The Spurs kept the starters minutes pretty close to their regular season minutes in that game and didn't want to have their core playing too much in that oven. Sure the Spurs core is old, but Pop keeps them from falling apart in future games by using the entire season to teach and develop his backups. With the amount of potential trophies the Spurs could have won derailed by injury, the Spurs had no choice but to act in such a way. They figured out how to win if your stars can't be on the floor. They also figured out how to win with one of their players playing like utter shit.... bench his ass and have his backup remind him how to play.

In contrast, the Spurs bench can beat a playoff caliber team on its own.

D-Wade
06-13-2014, 08:45 PM

Definitely.

And they just threw a guy like Beasley by the wayside. That's a potential 18 ppg player on the bench who can score in bunches. Sure he had his lapses after a strong start at the beginning of the season, but that doesn't mean you give up on a dude. He definitely seemed reformed and with the vets on our squad he'd be kept in line.

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Definitely.

And they just threw a guy like Beasley by the wayside. That's a potential 18 ppg player on the bench who can score in bunches. Sure he had his lapses after a strong start at the beginning of the season, but that doesn't mean you give up on a dude. He definitely seemed reformed and with the vets on our squad he'd be kept in line.

Just goes to show Lebron does not make anyone better. In fact, everyone on the Heat's team numbers suffer do to the ball hog.

Franklin
06-14-2014, 02:39 AM
whistle and freethrow