PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Finals game 4 min-movie

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-13-2014, 02:04 PM
Love these videos!

k2waw0wZ7VA

Yesterday I graduated from the University of Oregon with a Master in Accounting. Duncan breaking the record for most playoff minutes and playoff double doubles, while giving the Heat back to back Finals losses IN MIAMI was a dream come true! I don't think I could've asked for a better graduation present.

Mugen
06-13-2014, 02:10 PM
:lol @ Wade following that pre-game speech w/ that shitshow tbh

Budkin
06-13-2014, 02:11 PM
They are awesome but I made the mistake of watching them all last year and they made me think about how great the DVD/Blu Ray was going to be. Won't be watching these until we win this year.

superbigtime
06-13-2014, 02:14 PM
aw hell yeah!

Spur|n|Austin
06-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Pop is the man; the beginning of the video with him talking to his guys individually during warm ups is great.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Even Pop told Beli that his shot was huge b/c it was. I hope next year he will mature and can handle the pressure better. Remember it took the other young 2 years plus this season to get to this point.

Staplepuffs27
06-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Congrats on graduating :toast

J.T.
06-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Love these videos!

k2waw0wZ7VA

Yesterday I graduated from the University of Oregon with a Master in Accounting. Duncan breaking the record for most playoff minutes and playoff double doubles, while giving the Heat back to back Finals losses IN MIAMI was a dream come true! I don't think I could've asked for a better graduation present.

Thanks for sharing the video, but congratulations on graduating. Really easy to get distracted in school these days. Props on sticking with it and accomplishing your goal.

Walton Buys Off Me
06-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Nice to see Duncan exiting that building under different circumstances.....

daslicer
06-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Love these videos!

k2waw0wZ7VA

Congrats on your masters degree in accounting. It takes great perseverance to get through accounting. I just remember taking a few accounting classes in college and I hated them. Have you taken the CPA yet?

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Congrats on your masters degree in accounting. It takes great perseverance to get through accounting. I just remember taking a few accounting classes in college and I hated them. Have you taken the CPA yet?
I have not yet. I'll be spending the summer studying for them though. In accounting, the studying and education really never ends.

boutons_deux
06-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Pop told Beli that his shot was huge

Mama Mia!

Quale grande colpo!

Belli-nissimo!

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks for sharing the video, but congratulations on graduating. Really easy to get distracted in school these days. Props on sticking with it and accomplishing your goal.
Thank you very much! It was nowhere near easy, especially having Finals week during the NBA finals! I kept telling myself I wasn't going to watch the game and study instead, and somehow I ended up watching each game from beginning to end.

TampaDude
06-13-2014, 02:46 PM
One.

More.

Win.

Kyl3
06-13-2014, 03:06 PM

Congrats on graduating...again. I regret getting my degree in something besides accounting. I'm taking the LSAT in September and if I don't get into a T20 school, I'll most likely go back to school for accounting.
Not that anyone cares.

ElNono
06-13-2014, 03:08 PM
:lol @ Wade following that pre-game speech w/ that shitshow tbh

:lol beats "let's do this, dawg"

smaka
06-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Congrats on your graduation. :toast I'm also a student, having finals in June, with Spurs playing NBA Finals.. Man, it's tough, especially because I have to risk my sleep for it, but so far it's been freaking worth it. One to go. Game 5 is on Monday morning here, the same day as my exam, but fck it, I will at least watch the last quarter. My favorite quote those days has to be "sleep is overrated" :lol

DarrinS
06-13-2014, 03:15 PM
We're spoiled as fans these days. One day after the game and you get a very well produced mini documentary.

Mugen
06-13-2014, 03:23 PM
:lol beats "let's do this, dawg"

:lol "they don't like us, we dont errr like them"

Birdman could probably give a better pep talk tbh

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Congrats on graduating...again. I regret getting my degree in something besides accounting. I'm taking the LSAT in September and if I don't get into a T20 school, I'll most likely go back to school for accounting.
Not that anyone cares.

Good luck with the LSAT, definitely a tough exam.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-13-2014, 04:03 PM
I just watched it again, and I love the part at 5:47 where LeBron and Wade are being carted while old man Duncan is walking.

ElNono
06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
:lol "they don't like us, we dont errr like them"

Birdman could probably give a better pep talk tbh

Anybody at this point, tbh

dbreiden83080
06-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Tony riding the bus right next to Timmy like the loyal little brother..

gameFACE
06-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Ha! Freeze it at 5:47. You see 38 year old Duncan "walking" right by Wade and LeBron "riding" a golf cart. Gives them a quick glance. These mini movies are really shot well.