PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LOL: Spurs Were Really Playing And 1 Ball On Lebron Last Night

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 03:48 PM
that nigga actually thought he was better than Kobe :lmao Lost to a 38 yr old gay dude..How bout that on your resume :lmao

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 03:49 PM
that nigga actually thought he was better than Kobe :lmao Lost to a 38 yr old gay dude..How bout that on your resume :lmao

Twice

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Twice

Buddy I've never liked the dude because he didn't pay the proper respect....trying to act like he was the shit hell he didn't even properly respect MJ....now it's come to a head....his only legit title was on a locked out season....but hey his stats look good :lmao

what a fucked up analysis...did I say legit on locked out season? :lol I'm so excited this nigga bout to lose I can't even get my insults right

06-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Buddy I've never liked the dude because he didn't pay the proper respect....trying to act like he was the shit hell he didn't even properly respect MJ....now it's come to a head....his only legit title was on a locked out season....but hey his stats look good :lmao
Title in lockout seasons get an asteriskPERI:lolS

The Kang is a loser

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Title in lockout seasons get an asteriskPERI:lolS

The Kang is a loser

LOL so you good with 99? :lmao Fucking Spur fan....you alright man

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 03:54 PM

what a fucked up analysis...did I say legit on locked out season? :lol I'm so excited this nigga bout to lose I can't even get my insults right

As I'm reading your post I couldn't help but notice you putting your signature on some tits with a Spurs charm around the neck... lol.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 03:55 PM
As I'm reading your post I:lol couldn't help but notice you putting your signature on some tits with a Spurs charm around the neck... lol.

that's my MILF Maalox..those are her titties and she tatted my name on that shit

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 03:57 PM
that's my MILF Maalox..those are her titties and she tatted my name on that shit

:lmao

06-13-2014, 03:59 PM
LOL so you good with 99? :lmao Fucking Spur fan....you alright manit's ok because Kobe gets an asterisk for 2002

Timmy 4 > TOSB Kobe 4

But this isn't about Kobe and Duncan, it's about The Loser

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 04:01 PM
it's ok because Kobe gets an asterisk for 2002

Timmy 4 > TOSB Kobe 4

But this isn't about Kobe and Duncan, it's about The Loser

You right...it's about the fucking loser....I have to say I'm a witness

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Two years ago the Thunder beat the Spurs 4 in a row after being down 2-0. If it was 3-0 the outcome would have been the same. Miami beat the Spurs 2 in a row last year after being down 3-2. We've seen that HCA is no real advantage most of this post season. I wouldn't start counting titles until Adam Silver walks out onto the court and presents one.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 04:59 PM
I say let's jack off now

Franklin
06-13-2014, 06:54 PM
if you think about it from a Heat fan's perspective you'd see no hope of coming back. 1-3 deficit ain't insurmountable but you just can't see how the cHeat could make the miracle given their sluggish performances in the series so far. They want the series to end as soon as possible, it seems like. The cHeat must be regretting beating the Pacers in ECF tbh.