PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: bandwagon feggots jumping on prematurely

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:26 PM
could get embarrassed tbh

Katherine Robinson
06-13-2014, 04:31 PM
By who? If the Spurs give this one up then the meltdown will take priority over some bandwagon jumpers.

What a wonderful disaster it would be...

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2014, 04:32 PM

Can I borrow a cup of sugar and a dozen eggs my friendly neighbor...I would ask for a ride to the store but then I'd feel obligated to give you some gas money....

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Can I borrow a cup of sugar and a dozen eggs my friendly neighbor...I would ask for a ride to the store but then I'd feel obligated to give you some gas money....

I trust you're good for it.

Medvedenko
06-13-2014, 04:35 PM

I'm bandwaggoning on the style of play and determination of the players on team ball over invididual gains. I pray the Spurs win. I loathed what Miami did with the big 3 a few years back and was proved right in that style with respect to the Lakers, Nets, and Clippers.

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:38 PM
By who? If the Spurs give this one up then the meltdown will take priority over some bandwagon jumpers.

What a wonderful disaster it would be...

Lakers fans taking on the cross to bear in the event it doesn't. Culburn would ride the other side and take his chances, because a Spurs win would be devastating to him either way, but not nearly as devastating as if he crossed over at the twighlight hour and ended up on the wrong side of history. He screwed the pooch last year by recusing himself prior to 6 and tried to come back to gloat and didn't have any real jurisdiction. This time a Lakers fan who stayed the course could be the king of the shit pile and wouldn't be usurped ever... ever.

Buddy Mignon
06-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Lakers fans taking on the cross to bear in the event it doesn't. Culburn would ride the other side and take his chances, because a Spurs win would be devastating to him either way, but not nearly as devastating as if he crossed over at the twighlight hour and ended up on the wrong side of history. He screwed the pooch last year by recusing himself prior to 6 and tried to come back to gloat and didn't have any real jurisdiction. This time a Lakers fan who stayed the course could be the king of the shit pile and wouldn't be usurped ever... ever.

It's over.

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm bandwaggoning on the style of play and determination of the players on team ball over invididual gains. I pray the Spurs win. I loathed what Miami did with the big 3 a few years back and was proved right in that style with respect to the Lakers, Nets, and Clippers.
Which is hypocritical since the Lakers did it several times in the past decade and a half and surely its what brought you to their fanhood.

Katherine Robinson
06-13-2014, 04:44 PM

It's bad business for us in the NBA forum, at any rate. There would be a stink till the season begins.

Medvedenko
06-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Which is hypocritical since the Lakers did it several times in the past decade and a half and surely its what brought you to their fanhood.

I was brought to the Laker fandom in the early 80's that was purely becasue of style of play. I was too young to know x's and 0's and I gravitated to Magic, Scott, Kareem and Worthy throught the 80's and my fandom stuck. Purely based on highlights as well as games weren't even covered daily like they are nowadays. So that's the impetus of my love the game and the Lakers. I'm sure everyone on here has a simliar story or they inherited their love from their family. I'm in my mid 30's now, seen a lot of the game and can now appreciate what I'm seeing beyond cool dunks, crazy plays or who's doing what outside of the court.

DMC
06-13-2014, 04:48 PM
If Spurs win, the forum could increase in value and it might get sold off since the owners are AWOL anyhow.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 05:19 PM
how did you feel about kobe forcing his way onto the lakers?

Medvedenko
06-13-2014, 06:00 PM
how did you feel about kobe forcing his way onto the lakers?

Feel about what? A highschool player going 13th?

DMC
06-13-2014, 06:07 PM
How about the Gasol acquistion for a couple basketballs and a coupon for 5 Guys

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Feel about what? A highschool player going 13th?
i think i was very specific

DMC
06-13-2014, 06:25 PM
i think i was very specific
Funny how Laker fan gets religion on the eve of what they think is their execution.