PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why do people think Melo and James being together is a good idea?

Wildcat67
06-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Seems like it would make for terrible chemistry. The both play the same positions, and Melo doesn't do off ball play.

When will LeBron learn that the best bet for him is to join a team that has 3-4 solid above average starters instead of 1-2 other stars.

Splits
06-13-2014, 07:07 PM
Define "people".

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Because it would be great for the black community. Young black kids can say "I'm gonna make it to the NBA and play on a team with my heroes".

mudyez
06-14-2014, 12:06 AM
I think, they can work together, but he doesn't fit the Heat's needs.

Figuring in that Wade won't have much of an impact come next playoffs and not much room for other signings, this version of the Heat would be a slightly better offensive version of this Heat team, with even worse defense. I'd rather play those guys, than seeing them sign 2-3 quallity role players.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2014, 12:09 AM
this will hurt the next upcomming tv rights deal, not many players to market so now they will shove cheat team down our throats if this shit is happening

Calispursfan11
06-14-2014, 01:00 AM
Because it would be great for the black community. Young black kids can say "I'm gonna make it to the NBA and play on a team with my heroes".

Is Melo black?

Franklin
06-14-2014, 02:51 AM
One (if not both) of them would have to change playing style in order for them to coexist imho, but I can't imagine Melo or Satan being turned into a clutch shooter or slasher and still being efficient without the ball in his hands.

Kidd K
06-14-2014, 06:31 AM
They said the same thing about LeBron and Wade.

I don't care what those fucks do. If Duncan comes back to try and repeat, I'll take my chances with the Spurs over them still.