Smh

spursfan1000
06-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Smh
obviously a joke

tholdren
06-13-2014, 10:41 PM
damn straight we would have.

But it was CLEARLY better to have the Splitter Blair thing solved after they went head-to-head. Blair made him look like the bitch that he is, 10mil a year versus less than a milli a year.

eat shit RC

DarrinS
06-13-2014, 10:43 PM
obviously a joke

My bad

spursfan1000
06-13-2014, 10:44 PM
damn straight we would have.

But it was CLEARLY better to have the Splitter Blair thing solved after they went head-to-head. Blair made him look like the bitch that he is, 10mil a year versus less than a milli a year.

eat shit RC

tbh blair cant stop Dirk and LMA like splitter did

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 10:47 PM

Yes matchups and in our system Splitter >>>>> Blair due to horrible BBall IQ for Blair. I wanted Blair to work out and glad he has been decent for Dallas.

tholdren
06-13-2014, 10:50 PM
TBH you're not being honest.

Amazing that Splitter can "stop dirk" but couldn't "stop blair" and can't "stop" bosh from looking like Dirk

SpurPadre
06-13-2014, 10:54 PM
Blair played out of his mind against us because he was justifiably insulted and disgusted over having been replaced by Jeff Ayres.

tholdren
06-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Blair played out of his mind against us because he was justifiably insulted and disgusted over having been replaced by Jeff Ayres.

So, now the reason why he plays good negates the fact that he played good? Great point.

He beat the shit out of Splitter and made the contract look even shittier than it is.

playblair
06-13-2014, 11:04 PM
blair = tremendous finisher at the rim............................manu/blair PNR = auto score................. blair would absolutely dominate in the current spurs system......................

Mikeanaro
06-13-2014, 11:09 PM
So, now the reason why he plays good negates the fact that he played good? Great point.

He beat the shit out of Splitter and made the contract look even shittier than it is.
He is still a 5 foot center and a scrub he had just 3 good games for the Spurs and 1 in Dallas and suddenly he is ¨Good¨
The reason Spurs are playing beautiful basketball is because front office made the right choices and Blair has retarded basketball IQ.
Tiago is the main reason why LM Aldridge sucked 1 month ago, do you think Deturd Fail could do it better or your memory is kinda blurry?

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 11:18 PM
wtf with all these blair threads?

Jenks
06-13-2014, 11:23 PM
Amazing that Splitter can "stop dirk" but couldn't "stop blair" and can't "stop" bosh from looking like Dirk
He couldn't "stop blair" because "blair was schooling timmy."

Do you even watch the games?

therealtruth
06-14-2014, 05:40 AM
The irony is he played against us the way we wanted him to always play.

FromWayDowntown
06-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Dejuan Blair was really the future. Th Spurs have no chance of being any good or making deep playoff runs without that guy. Sure, they beat OKC and might beat Miami, but they have no chance in the next series this year without Dejuan.

hsxvvd
06-14-2014, 05:52 AM
Patty has the towel wave covered. Blair not needed.

davidbowie
06-14-2014, 07:28 AM
I agree. Blair should get a ring.

tholdren
06-14-2014, 08:11 AM
He is still a 5 foot center and a scrub he had just 3 good games for the Spurs and 1 in Dallas and suddenly he is ¨Good¨
The reason Spurs are playing beautiful basketball is because front office made the right choices and Blair has retarded basketball IQ.
Tiago is the main reason why LM Aldridge sucked 1 month ago, do you think Deturd Fail could do it better or your memory is kinda blurry?

No, he's always been better than people give him credit for. Statistically he has some better numbers than splitter, and has a lot more momentum changing plays offensively and defensively. As a pace team, he runs the floor better than splitter, can finish better than splitter, and contrary to your ignorance, defends better than splitter.

How many times this series has a perimeter player dunked or shot a layup right over splitter? Go back and look at my GTFO Splitter threads, I would assume 10 at minimum. How the hell is that good defense? Letting some little quaint queen like norris cole score layup after layup on a 7 footer?

It's absurd how mythical Tiago's defense has become, yet when I watch him, 8th men from the Heat (or any other team) score on him. Why is that?

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2014, 10:49 AM
I do feel bad that Ayres may get a ring before Blair

Mikeanaro
06-14-2014, 12:52 PM
No, he's always been better than people give him credit for. Statistically he has some better numbers than splitter, and has a lot more momentum changing plays offensively and defensively. As a pace team, he runs the floor better than splitter, can finish better than splitter, and contrary to your ignorance, defends better than splitter.

How many times this series has a perimeter player dunked or shot a layup right over splitter? Go back and look at my GTFO Splitter threads, I would assume 10 at minimum. How the hell is that good defense? Letting some little quaint queen like norris cole score layup after layup on a 7 footer?

It's absurd how mythical Tiago's defense has become, yet when I watch him, 8th men from the Heat (or any other team) score on him. Why is that?
Because Tiago sucks sometimes, but he gets the edge over Blair because he is a 7 footer and can give problems to other bigs, DB maybe wont have issues against point guards but at the end of the day we need height, remember those days when everybody was saying we didnt have enough bigs? now thats fixed.

tholdren
06-14-2014, 12:55 PM
Because Tiago sucks sometimes, but he gets the edge over Blair because he is a 7 footer and can give problems to other bigs, DB maybe wont have issues against point guards but at the end of the day we need height, remember those days when everybody was saying we didnt have enough bigs? now thats fixed.

Not really. What problem is he giving to bosh? we dont need height, its an overrated concept that fits the bill any time a coach or gm finds a need. out of all the things we have on this team, height is not the thing that is getting us the ring. i would even argue that tiagos passing is more effective than his defense.

if height were that big of an impact, even if you suck, we would have seen a lot of thabeet and a lot of oden

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-14-2014, 01:00 PM
If the Spurs had Blair, the only thing being swept all the time would be the team's dining room.