BillMc
06-14-2014, 10:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otwnb-gQGRg

Didn't see this posted earlier.

Also, a second video on the Spur's poor offense in Game 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnU-HfgaKKk

Wildcat67
06-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Actually makes me worry a little bit. This is something the Heat can change. I felt better when I knew there were no adjustments for the Heat to make.

We all know that something has to drastically change for the Spurs to blow 3 straight, things can't continue as they have, but if somehow the Heat can start executing the way the Spurs do and gain some momentum anything is possible.

BillMc
06-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Actually makes me worry a little bit. This is something the Heat can change. I felt better when I knew there were no adjustments for the Heat to make.

We all know that something has to drastically change for the Spurs to blow 3 straight, things can't continue as they have, but if somehow the Heat can start executing the way the Spurs do and gain some momentum anything is possible.

Yeah, the Heat can play much better. And they'll benefit from the extra day before Game 5. And there's always that a few of the Spurs will think (subconsciously) that the title is won and not be quite ready from the get-go. I think Game 5 will be closer than any in Miami. (I know, not going out on much of a limb there).

That said, Spurs clinch the title Sunday, winning by about 5.

absoloot66
06-14-2014, 11:29 AM
The Spurs have either broken the Heat, who seem to have checked out mentally, or the Heat are "playing possum". I favor the former, but the latter would be some scary, Hollywood-type shit (although highly unlikely).

baseline bum
06-14-2014, 11:35 AM
The Spurs have either broken the Heat, who seem to have checked out mentally, or the Heat are "playing possum". I favor the former, but the latter would be some scary, Hollywood-type shit (although highly unlikely).

I don't buy that. Remember when the media said the same about the Spurs after Games 3 and 4 of the 2005 Finals? LeBron is going to be ready to go tomorrow, and playing desperate. This is going to be a very very hard game for the Spurs to get. I think they will.

ironman2886
06-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Jesus Christ, this is like an AA meeting in this thread.

CosmicCowboy
06-14-2014, 11:45 AM
This is the NBA after all. I wouldn't be surprised if the refs played a big role in trying to extend it to a 6 game series.

vander
06-14-2014, 07:00 PM
it seemed to me that most of what he highlighted in that first video had very little to do with the play's success or failure.

ironman2886
06-14-2014, 07:39 PM
I don't buy that. Remember when the media said the same about the Spurs after Games 3 and 4 of the 2005 Finals? LeBron is going to be ready to go tomorrow, and playing desperate. This is going to be a very very hard game for the Spurs to get. I think they will.
Spurs weren't blown out on their home court in games 3 and 4 in 2005. Those were away games. The Spurs bent over the Miami Heat on the road in games 3 and 4. Miami is lucky they won game 2. Miami is not as good as last year and are gassed. Spurs are better, and their focus and aggression is scary.

tmtcsc
06-14-2014, 09:18 PM
People, stop being afraid. Lebron has played very well in every game of this series. His performance tomorrow will have nothing to do with if the Spurs win or not. He has no help. The Spurs are winning on both ends of the court. If they play their game, Spurs win.

ironman2886
06-14-2014, 09:26 PM
People, stop being afraid. Lebron has played very well in every game of this series. His performance tomorrow will have nothing to do with if the Spurs win or not. He has no help. The Spurs are winning on both ends of the court. If they play their game, Spurs win.
Honestly. What have these worry warts seen in the last 4 games to be so scared? I don't get it. Spurs are on another level with the system, talent, defense, and coaching. I also forgot to mention health.

therealtruth
06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
What's the chances of going on 2 game home losing streak after being so good at home? I don't see it happening.

tholdren
06-14-2014, 09:57 PM
coach nick is a tool

hooperflash
06-14-2014, 10:54 PM

He's had solid games, I just hope he along with his team struggles.

Spur|n|Austin
06-14-2014, 11:18 PM
coach nick is a tool

Better takes than you.

baseline bum
06-14-2014, 11:22 PM
LOL Coach Nick's interview with Ray Allen before Game 4 when he asked questions about his shooting mechanics and Allen gave really lame answers.

g7EvPSJfrJk