PDA

View Full Version : can the crowd give one last effort?

testies
06-14-2014, 10:28 AM
please don't become beta whataburger eaters if Miami go on a run.. scream louder if they do go on a run, pressure the refs big time, cheer your team like never before.. its now or game 7, so please......

Slomo
06-14-2014, 10:34 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/Slomo/Be_Loud.gif

SnakeBoy
06-14-2014, 10:38 AM
I have no doubt that house is gonna be rockin.

Horry Hipcheck
06-14-2014, 12:20 PM
The city has waited 7 years for a home game like Game 5. The Spurs haven't clinched a title at home since Game 7 against Detroit - nearly ten years ago. I fully expect Miami to finally do what I thought they'd do in Games 3 and 4, which is "show up", so there may be a nervous energy in the arena. Once the Spurs loosen up that Heat asshole, though, the place will be bedlam.

davidbowie
06-14-2014, 12:33 PM
nah we're gonna show up late and play on our phones all game and leave early to beat traffic

idiot.

r0drig0lac
06-14-2014, 12:37 PM
have it

Poolboy5623
06-14-2014, 12:57 PM
They should remove the seats for game 5, so everyone is forced to stand for the duration of the game.

T Park
06-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Yeah because standing is the ultimate intimidator.

All they have to do is make noise like game 1. Do that everything is fine. It's all on the players, fans have zilch to do with it.

El_Mago
06-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Yeah because standing is the ultimate intimidator.

All they have to do is make noise like game 1. Do that everything is fine. It's all on the players, fans have zilch to do with it.

Zilch? Wow.

Lol.

Drachen
06-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Nosebleeds are 700 bucks. You aren't going to have many fans who have the knowledge of how to scream in the place.

TheGreatYacht
06-14-2014, 01:35 PM
please don't become beta whataburger eaters if Miami go on a run.. scream louder if they do go on a run, pressure the refs big time, cheer your team like never before.. its now or game 7, so please......
10/10 thread tbh... And don't eat that extra tamale, put the shirts on if they hand them out :toast

xellos88330
06-14-2014, 01:42 PM
10/10 thread tbh... And don't eat that extra tamale, put the shirts on if they hand them out :toast

I never cover my lucky jersey.

Dro210
06-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Nosebleeds are 700 bucks. You aren't going to have many fans who have the knowledge of how to scream in the place.

Exactly... Bunch of bullshit... 31 regular season home games, 2 road games, 8 playoff games (8-0 btw), and I'm priced out of the finale. Screw the scammers charging $700 for a $250-300 ticket, and screw the frontrunning fans that are gonna pay it and haven't even been to a single game before this one.

Mel_13
06-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Exactly... Bunch of bullshit... 31 regular season home games, 2 road games, 8 playoff games (8-0 btw), and I'm priced out of the finale. Screw the scammers charging $700 for a $250-300 ticket, and screw the frontrunning fans that are gonna pay it and haven't even been to a single game before this one.

If you went to 31 regular season home games, why didn't you get a full or partial season ticket package? Then you'd have reasonably priced tickets for the playoffs.

Dro210
06-14-2014, 02:21 PM
If you went to 31 regular season home games, why didn't you get a full or partial season ticket package? Then you'd have reasonably priced tickets for the playoffs.

Because tickets generally drop way below face value, with or without season tickets, for almost every game. The only game I've paid face value all year was the Christmas game against the Rockets... That includes all 8 playoff games, including Game 1 of The Finals.

You may say I'm cheating the system the same way that the people overcharging are... But I'm not screwing over real fans. I'm screwing over the ticket brokers who buy this stuff up with no intent to go. My usual mid-week regular season game cost me $3.87 all year long.

Mel_13
06-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Because tickets generally drop way below face value, with or without season tickets, for almost every game. The only game I've paid face value all year was the Christmas game against the Rockets... That includes all 8 playoff games, including Game 1 of The Finals.

You may say I'm cheating the system the same way that the people overcharging are... But I'm not screwing over real fans. I'm screwing over the ticket brokers who buy this stuff up with no intent to go. My usual mid-week regular season game cost me $3.87 all year long.

Fair enough. I don't think you're cheating the system at all, you're simply playing the market to your maximum advantage.

That said, you can't really cry bullshit when that same market works to your disadvantage.

Dro210
06-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Fair enough. I don't think you're cheating the system at all, you're simply playing the market to your maximum advantage.

That said, you can't really cry bullshit when that same market works to your disadvantage.

Yea I hear you, very true, it just sucks.... I actually think I just secured some tho, only a couple $$$ above face, in a really good spot too! Taking my personal 8-0 playoff record to Game 5 baby!!!!! Super excited about it. I promise y'all there will be no sitting on my hands, and no fear coming from my seats, just a whole lot of GSG'n!

TampaDude
06-14-2014, 04:04 PM
This is a closeout game against the Heat, the team that basically robbed us of the title last year. Payback is coming. The T will be fucking insane tomorrow night!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Mel_13
06-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Yea I hear you, very true, it just sucks.... I actually think I just secured some tho, only a couple $$$ above face, in a really good spot too! Taking my personal 8-0 playoff record to Game 5 baby!!!!! Super excited about it. I promise y'all there will be no sitting on my hands, and no fear coming from my seats, just a whole lot of GSG'n!

Good for you!

I'm really looking forward to Game 5. Being in the building for a closeout game in Finals is a great experience.

TampaDude
06-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Good for you!

I'm really looking forward to Game 5. Being in the building for a closeout game in Finals is a great experience.

Never done it for an NBA game, but I have for the NHL, and yes, there is nothing like it. The atmosphere in those final seconds, when you know victory has been secured, is breathtakingly awesome. :hat

Mel_13
06-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Never done it for an NBA game, but I have for the NHL, and yes, there is nothing like it. The atmosphere in those final seconds, when you know victory has been secured, is breathtakingly awesome. :hat

It is. I went to all four home games in the 2005 Finals, but Game 7 is the only one that I have clear memories of.

TheRemix
06-14-2014, 04:48 PM
can we get that ole ole chant going

efrem1
06-14-2014, 05:00 PM
The Crowd better be loud and then hopefully the Spurs can put the Heat to the sword. No horsing around.

Emperor
06-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Gotta go '90 Hemisfair Arena mode tomorrow for the older fans attending.

hsxvvd
06-14-2014, 05:25 PM
On behalf of all the international fans who wished they could be there and will be cheering from their lounge rooms around the world, I ask that those of you who are fortunate enough to be at game 5 do all that you can to help them across the line.

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2014, 08:02 AM
Bump... Scott Foster is reffing today, this weak ass crowd BETTER boo this cockblower out of the building

Dark Matter
06-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Let's get the Nike's chant going tonight everyone - HARD WORK! (pause) HARD WORK,WORK!!. HARD WORK! (pause) HARD WORK,WORK :ihit :lobt2: :flag:

When they raise the :lobt: HARD WORK! (pause) HARD WORK,WORK!!.

Whether we win or lose tonight, SUPPORT THE TEAM! BITCHES. HARD WORK!... HARD WORK,WORK :ihit

LongtimeSpursFan
06-15-2014, 09:46 AM
I find it interesting that 'Spurs fans' that complain about the AT&T crowd actually never attend games themselves.