PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LOL Lurva the chinese cuck

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 10:15 AM
not stage, explain why u allow this to happen and did nothing?

if stage why u participated to be a cuck?

http://youtu.be/VsAABpjEy5U

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 10:38 AM
If only you knew. But for the sake of entertainment. .. when that girl let go of his hand that gooks brain went into short circuit mode. He'll always hate honkies. On the flip... he'd never do that to some young niggas.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 10:39 AM
sook needs to explain why his countrymen allow this sort of shit

weeks
06-15-2014, 10:58 AM
that has to be staged right? seriously, how the fuck do you just stand there and do nothing.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 11:08 AM
that has to be staged right? seriously, how the fuck do you just stand there and do nothing.

life on the outside is just mimicking his life on spurstalk really, everybody knows his a cuck

oi Franklin aka Rogue whats it like for ur countrys women now loving the white dick, when the ratio of female to males in ur country is not that great that males have to go abroad for wives or use celibate as an excuse to be closet fag?

Muser
06-15-2014, 11:16 AM
What a little bitch.

PingPong
06-15-2014, 11:54 AM
This is so common in Asia. How many times I saw americans, europeans, nigerians or brazilian guys fighting because a japanese bitch simply left them and grabbed the next guy. The japanese girls in Roppongi have fun seeing foreigners fighting for them. And these girls get laid with a different guy each night. The japanese call them yellow cab, because anyone can pick.

Donkeybong
06-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Well they probably didn't come together. Either way, that guy must have the smallest dick ever.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Avante you can relate to that white blonde guy yeh? hugging a girl for the first time....cause he couldnt get any back in his home country.....

PingPong
06-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) you can relate to that white blonde guy yeh? hugging a girl for the first time....cause he couldnt get any back in his home country.....

http://www.charismaman.com/CMweb_2.98.jpg

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1389/65/1389658303563.jpg

:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 12:15 PM
real talk...The white boy's game was just as wack as the Chinese dude's...both of them have Zero game at all...if you check out the vid...the White boy's homie asked the girl who he was with if her friend preferred the white boy or the Chinese dude...she told him that her girlfriend preferred the White dude...then the white boy's homie whispered in his friends ear: "Her friend said she'd rather leave with you." It was only after he heard that that he decided to make his move....it's not like he had any game of his own...they're all fucking nerds tbh :lmao....Chinese dude deserved what he got maybe he'll grow a pair...I woulda told that bitch so you leaving with this limp dick muthafucker....and called them both out....charge it to the game...but I will say this..Kool don't need his homies to run interference to score some pussy....

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 12:18 PM
and the Asian bitch was meh....the white boy all up on her like he is a dam virgin....:lol he was acting like he scored a dime piece....

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 12:19 PM
^ just need the internet.

sook
06-15-2014, 12:24 PM
sook needs to explain why his countrymen allow this sort of shit

:lol I'm of scottish descent.

That was cringeworthy though, no matter who your countrymen are. Even if she was gonna leave him, dude needed to show her up for being a hoe and tossed her hand himself.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 12:24 PM
i see N0 LyF3 ScRuB lurking, u got more game then either of these 2 clowns mention? so what happen? evicted for saving cats or what?

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 12:25 PM
^ just need the internet.

you were a post too late with your insult attempt...you made need to direct quote :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2014, 12:26 PM
:lol I'm of scottish descent.

That was cringeworthy though, no matter who your countrymen are. Even if she was gonna leave him, dude needed to show her up for being a hoe and tossed her hand himself.

thought ur chinese man, all rocketfans on here are chinese

since ur scottish, that white fella...close enough to me..so whats it like to cuck lurva here?

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 12:27 PM
You made need?

sook
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
thought ur chinese man, all rocketfans on here are chinese

since ur scottish, that white fella...close enough to me..so whats it like to cuck lurva here?

:lol, yellow fever aint exactly my thing tbh..

Also, Luvva is a good dude, not sure why he gets so much hate around here.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 12:29 PM
You made need?

I'm from a dirty African village give me a break on spelling....besides...only pussies and assholes..you know the rest...:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-15-2014, 12:30 PM
i see N0 LyF3 ScRuB (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43681) lurking, u got more game then either of these 2 clowns mention? so what happen? evicted for saving cats or what?

:lol been drinking a lil early I see..

but nah, fuck that clown. I'd hit him right when he wasn't expecting it square in the nose.

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm from a dirty African village give me a break on spelling....besides...only pussies and assholes..you know the rest...:lol

You got all excited because I actually replied to you and couldn't even put together a logical sentence :lol

You aren't from a village - you unfortunately are just of average intelligence and looks which isn't bad, it's just average.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 12:36 PM
You got all excited because I actually replied to you and couldn't even put together a logical sentence :lol

You aren't from a village - you unfortunately are just of average intelligence and looks which isn't bad, it's just average.

you're cute as well lil man :lol but still below average in every category :lol

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 12:43 PM
you're cute as well lil man :lol but still below average in every category :lol

The issue with you and girls is that with only being slightly below average looking you have to be very funny and you just aren't. It's always going to be a struggle, but you'll find someone.

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 12:48 PM
:lol, yellow fever aint exactly my thing tbh..

Also, Luvva is a good dude, not sure why he gets so much hate around here.

:lol It comes with the territory of being on top.

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 12:50 PM
:lol It comes with the territory of being on top.

:lol You made the worst decision ever by welshing. You were considered ok, choose to go the Kool route, then got outed worse than Kobe with that tape..

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 12:58 PM
:lol You made the worst decision ever by welshing. You were considered ok, choose to go the Kool route, then got outed worse than Kobe with that tape..

Damn!!! This lil nigga is still salty over that shit. I told you it wasn't my fault. I was caught in a pinch, homie. If I paid, then I leave Kool in the frying pan. Cully knew the importance of it all and rushed me a pm saying, "Luva, not a fucking dime." He knew I'd pay, because I'm an honorable man. But loyalty is worth more than honor, so I simply followed my orders... and didn't pay. You of all people know my character. When I discovered some personal info about you... I did what men do... I contacted you privately and told you about it. I didn't run to the board or use it for troll material. When are you guys going to get over the pain of getting welched on?

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 01:01 PM
You didn't discover anything on me :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Damn!!! This lil nigga is still salty over that shit. I told you it wasn't my fault. I was caught in a pinch, homie. If I paid, then I leave Kool in the frying pan. Cully knew the importance of it all and rushed me a pm saying, "Luva, not a fucking dime." He knew I'd pay, because I'm an honorable man. But loyalty is worth more than honor, so I simply followed my orders... and didn't pay. You of all people know my character. When I discovered some personal info about you... I did what men do... I contacted you privately and told you about it. I didn't run to the board or use it for troll material. When are you guys going to get over the pain of getting welched on?

What's so sad is he's STILL salty over a bet we didn't really have to begin with. Just like you I was bout to pull the trigger. .but his own homies did him in. They told me in PM...straight up...yo cool he was not gonna pay you. In addition to Cully's edict it was a no brainer.

It also shows how lazy as fuck DPG is...he wants something for nothing and he's crying over it to no end. Talk about eternally butt hurt....dude not right in the head. .not at all. Lol

DPG21920
06-15-2014, 01:52 PM
That literally makes no sense. Luva said he was on top. I simply pointed out his own decision making (to follow you) lead to him being a joke of a human. That's just a fact.

Like Cully, he's a ghost of gashir around here.

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 02:26 PM
That literally makes no sense. Luva said he was on top. I simply pointed out his own decision making (to follow you) lead to him being a joke of a human. That's just a fact.

Like Cully, he's a ghost of gashir around here.

lol

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 02:50 PM
lol

:lol that male PMS'ing can be a nuthafucker.... yeah you're a bad human being Luva :lmao

Thebesteva
06-15-2014, 03:00 PM
This has been a horrible weak for a fellow asian poster here

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 03:00 PM
:lol that male PMS'ing can be a nuthafucker.... yeah you're a bad human being Luva :lmao

He's scorned. You would think someone whos about to win a title would be in a better mood.

DMC
06-15-2014, 03:31 PM
The hand holding was for her, not for him. She was holding her female friend's hand later in the video while doing the same thing. I think it's a security thing. That's probably her brother tbh.

unforeseen
06-15-2014, 04:50 PM
This has been a horrible weak for a fellow asian poster here

Did CN ever admit he was Korean?

Franklin
06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
life on the outside is just mimicking his life on spurstalk really, everybody knows his a cuck

oi Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380) aka Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) whats it like for ur countrys women now loving the white dick, when the ratio of female to males in ur country is not that great that males have to go abroad for wives or use celibate as an excuse to be closet fag?
yellow bitches love white dicks as much as butter loves bread tbh. But just as you said, yellow bitches are venal greedy sluts and I'm lucky to be a celibate so I'd never fall into any traps they make. The ratio ain't no problem to handsome dudes like me though, say if I weren't a celibate I'd easily get a band of bitches serving at the same time in my bed even for free tbh.