PDA

View Full Version : Miami is going to get an insane amount of free throws tonight

Amuseddaysleeper
06-15-2014, 11:28 AM
I thought the Spurs played some excellent D in Game 4 but also pleasantly surprised that they were allowed to be physical with Miami at the rim.

I know we're at home, but with Ken Mauer (HATE this guy) in charge we could be in for an annoying evening.

Anyways, 12 hours from we know we could be having the celebration of our lives :toast

mudyez
06-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Refs will do a great job! I'm not concerned about them!

dbreiden83080
06-15-2014, 01:55 PM
What's the point of a panic thread like this? Win the game and don't blame it on the refs.. We are up 3-1 and it's not like the league wants us to win..

Mugen
06-15-2014, 01:57 PM
OP was chickenshitting before the series and has spent the last couple of days trying for a lefty-style jinx tbh. Sadly, he turned full heel early in the OKC series......

xmas1997
06-15-2014, 02:07 PM
No such thing as jinxes, pure superstition.

mercos
06-15-2014, 02:16 PM
As long as the refs don't put Kawhi and Danny in early foul trouble, the Spurs should be fine.

KL2
06-15-2014, 02:19 PM
As long as they neutralize Leonard/Green by giving them ticky tack fouls throughout the game they'll win.

Harry Callahan
06-15-2014, 02:56 PM
I think the officials are not being fooled by Wade's crap anymore - falling down every time he shoots looking for a whistle. Every time he falls down just about its a Spurs bucket at the other end. Dude can't even get off the ground without looking like an AARP member.

Lebron will have to score 35-40 (in an efficient manner) and that still might not be enough given the poor defense of the Heat.

therealtruth
06-15-2014, 05:56 PM
I think the officials are not being fooled by Wade's crap anymore - falling down every time he shoots looking for a whistle. Every time he falls down just about its a Spurs bucket at the other end. Dude can't even get off the ground without looking like an AARP member.

Lebron will have to score 35-40 (in an efficient manner) and that still might not be enough given the poor defense of the Heat.

Wade was probably trying to hard to draw the contact he missed those shots. The Spurs contested those shots well, forcing the miss. That's what you have to do with a really good finisher. I think Lebron is due for a down games. He's played well all series and you would expect some regression to the mean.

Crookshanks
06-15-2014, 07:05 PM
I thought this would happen in game 4 - but was pleasantly surprised by the lack of whistles.

Horse
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM
I thought the Spurs played some excellent D in Game 4 but also pleasantly surprised that they were allowed to be physical with Miami at the rim.

I know we're at home, but with Ken Mauer (HATE this guy) in charge we could be in for an annoying evening.

Anyways, 12 hours from we know we could be having the celebration of our lives :toast
You called it