PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Why not us?

RsxPiimp
06-15-2014, 11:41 AM
James never rehearses the speech, but already knows what the gist will be.

"It would be in the range of, 'Why not us?'" James said Saturday. "Why not us? History is broken all the time. And obviously we know we're against the greatest of odds."

Against the greatest of odds, against maybe the greatest of San Antonio Spurs teams, too. Both are very much against the Heat now, and both are winning. The Spurs are a victory away from their fifth championship, and will go for it at home Sunday night in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

"History is made to be broken, and why not me be a part of it? That would be great," James said. "That would be a great story line, right? But we'll see what happens. I've got to live in the moment, though, before we even get to that point."

"They're going to come out and give us their best punch possible," Spurs star Tim Duncan said. "We know that they're back-to-back champs and they've been in this situation before and they have all the confidence in the world that they can win these games. So we have to do just the same. Come out there and say, hey, we're going to take it little by little, quarter by quarter, and see what happens."

RsxPiimp
06-15-2014, 11:43 AM
Man, it would be amazing if Miami actually comes back from this. Just take it game by game. Lebron will have a phenomenal game today and I think 2 other heat players will show up, probably Bosh and Allen, bet on that.

The Whopper
06-15-2014, 12:12 PM
But can they get to 105? They have yet to break 100.

TacoMeatJackson
06-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Shit aint happening. We too old and slow. Bron the only cat that can run without blowing up.

TIMMYtoZO
06-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Miami can and will overcome this adversity. I believe in these fuckers. They have handled anything and everything thrown their way. I just can't see the Spurs taking away the title. Miami is the next big Dynasty in the NBA. A cute little Spurs team just isn't going to put an end to this. The Heat will win tonight and balance the power back in their favor.

Franklin
06-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Spurs are gonna win the game tonight guaranteed, only uncertainty is what excuse Lebron will put up for quitting this time when his team is trailing by 30pts in the 3th quarter.

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 06:02 PM
James never rehearses the speech, but already knows what the gist will be.

"It would be in the range of, 'Why not us?'" James said Saturday. "Why not us? History is broken all the time. And obviously we know we're against the greatest of odds."

Against the greatest of odds, against maybe the greatest of San Antonio Spurs teams, too. Both are very much against the Heat now, and both are winning. The Spurs are a victory away from their fifth championship, and will go for it at home Sunday night in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

"History is made to be broken, and why not me be a part of it? That would be great," James said. "That would be a great story line, right? But we'll see what happens. I've got to live in the moment, though, before we even get to that point."

"They're going to come out and give us their best punch possible," Spurs star Tim Duncan said. "We know that they're back-to-back champs and they've been in this situation before and they have all the confidence in the world that they can win these games. So we have to do just the same. Come out there and say, hey, we're going to take it little by little, quarter by quarter, and see what happens."

I caught that.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Miami can and will overcome this adversity. I believe in these fuckers. They have handled anything and everything thrown their way. I just can't see the Spurs taking away the title. Miami is the next big Dynasty in the NBA. A cute little Spurs team just isn't going to put an end to this. The Heat will win tonight and balance the power back in their favor.:rollin

baseline bum
06-20-2014, 01:12 PM
LOL T2Z going from saying Miami comes back from a 3-1 hole to now thinking LeBron is leaving

RD2191
06-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Miami can and will overcome this adversity. I believe in these fuckers. They have handled anything and everything thrown their way. I just can't see the Spurs taking away the title. Miami is the next big Dynasty in the NBA. A cute little Spurs team just isn't going to put an end to this. The Heat will win tonight and balance the power back in their favor.
:lmao

NRHector
06-20-2014, 04:51 PM

:lol

06-20-2014, 04:54 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/WiUMBX3zUd4/0.jpg