PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Time For Timothy Thodore Duncan To Be Immortalized

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 04:29 PM
"You're just mad nobody with intelligence will ever say kobe is the greatest Sg ever...
As opposed to duncan who is the greatest pf period.."

- LittleCriminal

As I have mentioned before... the highlighted phrase is a saying that Spurfan should move away from. It actually reduces Jim's impact on the game and mocks his legacy to claim he's better than a bunch of B class players, (Barkley, KG, Malone, Kemp, Webber, Mchale). Duncan is a Great Big Man, not just a great PF... and he should be celebrated as such. Don't you all agree?

RsxPiimp
06-15-2014, 04:30 PM
#deep

LittleCriminal
06-15-2014, 04:36 PM
Big man, pf, c it makes no difference.. Still the goat at the Pf spot..
Id take Duncan in his prime over all others you listed Don Glover..

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Big man, pf, c it makes no difference.. Still the goat at the Pf spot..
Id take Duncan in his prime over all others you listed Don Glover..

The difference was made when you guys decided to promote him as such. He's a center if you want to be technical about it. And yes... I'd take him over all of those B class players a well.

LittleCriminal
06-15-2014, 04:42 PM
The difference was made when you guys decided to promote him as such. He's a center if you want to be technical about it. And yes... I'd take him over all of those B class players a well.

So now even you admit hes the greatest Pf ever.. Although admitting youd take him over the b class players is a shitty way of saying it..

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm just using his ass to fuck Lebron...other than that i dont give a fuck...nor do i consider him better than Malone or Hakeem. They just happened to play in the MJ era.

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 05:02 PM
"You're just mad nobody with intelligence will ever say kobe is the greatest Sg ever...
As opposed to duncan who is the greatest pf period.."

- LittleCriminal

As I have mentioned before... the highlighted phrase is a saying that Spurfan should move away from. It actually reduces Jim's impact on the game and mocks his legacy to claim he's better than a bunch of B class players, (Barkley, KG, Malone, Kemp, Webber, Mchale). Duncan is a Great Big Man, not just a great PF... and he should be celebrated as such. Don't you all agree?

Yes. I never cared about Duncan having the best PF title.

ohmwrecker
06-15-2014, 05:08 PM
GOAT

King Emmanuel
06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
might want to be clear it's greatest of all time not gayest of all time

SpurSwag
06-15-2014, 05:30 PM
If he wins this series and gets the MVP dude is a top 5 player all time, regardless of position.

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 05:33 PM
If he wins this series and gets the MVP dude is a top 5 player all time, regardless of position.

Some might agree with you. Who would you bump?

spurraider21
06-15-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm just using his ass to fuck Lebron...other than that i dont give a fuck...nor do i consider him better than Malone or Hakeem. They just happened to play in the MJ era.
Can't have it both ways. You usually go by nothing but ring count. Be consistent