PDA

View Full Version : TD:"The Heat Believe We Can Win Three in a Row, and We're Going to Prove Them Wrong."

BillMc
06-15-2014, 05:11 PM
At the very end of the video, another sorta trash talk (by his standards) from Timmy. Gotta Love it.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11087078&categoryid=2459788

BillMc
06-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Damn it. I screwed up the title. I meant "The Heat Believe THEY Can Win Three in a Row, and We're Going to Prove Them Wrong."

Anyone know how to edit a title or worse case delete this thread?

Stupid me, I need more coffee.

hater
06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
the Heat are like lakerfans of old "nobody can close us out"

unfortunately we have our share of chokers in our team that can actually make this possible

hsxvvd
06-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Damn it. I screwed up the title. I meant "The Heat Believe THEY Can Win Three in a Row, and We're Going to Prove Them Wrong."

Anyone know how to edit a title or worse case delete this thread?

Stupid me, I need more coffee.

Sure... secretly a Heat fan huh?

I'm loving the way the Spurs have been so confident this series and unlike most trash talk, they've really shown this confidence in their play.

BillMc
06-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Sure... secretly a Heat fan huh?

Blasphemy!:lol

Buddy Mignon
06-15-2014, 05:38 PM
the Heat are like lakerfans of old "nobody can close us out"

unfortunately we have our share of chokers in our team that can actually make this possible

No... I said that.

jag
06-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Tim no longer cares how his comments sound to people on the outside. He's saying what he truly believes.

rasuo214
06-15-2014, 05:44 PM
I could be wrong but it sounded like Tim said "We gotta prove them wrong."

slick'81
06-15-2014, 05:44 PM
After last season timmy obviously doesn't give a fuck .they've beat the heat 3/4 times and are at home in a close out game this series isnt over yet but Timmy is on a mission

thiste
06-15-2014, 06:17 PM
This game is going to be mentally hard for our team. Game 4 was easy mentally for us and hard for them, they absolutely had to play well so they hesitated and second guessed themselves when for us we could afford to lose, so it was easy to be in a conqueror's mindset.

Game 5 is the opposite. It's a game we really really really want to win to get it over with, have the celebration at home and especially not go back to theirs, while the Heat players know that statistically speaking they are supposed to lose. I'm not saying it will be mentally easy for them, but I also think the shots will not fall for us like they did in game 3 or 4. I think we're gonna have some periods of shots not falling at all, not being sure what to do, fumbling the ball, etc...

You can call that choking but it's really tough mentally when all you think about is not to fuck up, you play not relaxed and shots come up short. I still think we can win the game in that situation, because the Heat will be stressed as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a low scoring game and a nail bitter until the end. Someone's gonna have to make big shots at the end... who will it be?

r-nice
06-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Someone's gonna have to make big shots at the end... who will it be?

Manu

bklynspursfan
06-15-2014, 06:44 PM
And Bosh said the Heat will win tonight, that they aren't going anywhere. We'll see what happens.

dg7md
06-15-2014, 06:47 PM
I was worried about the Spurs being complacent, but I am thrilled to see that this is not the case and they are still focused and razor sharp. They need that to win tonight.

SupremeGuy
06-15-2014, 07:04 PM
Let's just go out there and finish business.