PDA

View Full Version : Two week ban on all non believers .....

mouse
06-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Anyone who made the following posts or topics

Fire Pop
Trade Parker
Manu Sucks
Spurs Suck
Spurs are done
And any other bandwagon negrtivve remark.

Two week ban on all non believers .....

vagabundios
+11111111111111111111111111111

Skull-1
Lmao. Cuz you "believers" called this. :lol

poop
06-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Ban Timvp :lmao

Horse
06-15-2014, 09:00 PM

Fire Pop
Trade Parker
Manu Sucks
Spurs Suck
Spurs are done
And any other bandwagon

Yeah fuck the cliffjumpers.

mouse
06-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Yeah fuck the cliffjumpers.

Bandwagon fan is one thing, giving up on your team when they are only two games behind is unforgivable.

HemisfairArena
06-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Only if you ban the homers who believed from 2007 til now every season,,,,,tbh.

mouse
06-15-2014, 09:30 PM

I would take a late comer Spurs fan that hangs in there over a socalled long time Spurs fan that gave up during the playoffs

HemisfairArena
06-15-2014, 09:31 PM
I would take a late comer Spurs fan that hangs in there over a socalled long time Spurs fan that gave up during the playoffs

Good for you,,wanna a cookie?

mouse
06-15-2014, 09:32 PM

Hell I'm a Mavs fan and I never posted anything negative towards the spurs what does that say about the pathetic ST posters ?

mouse
06-17-2014, 11:19 AM
You lame ass salad tossers have until Midnight to admit you had doubts about the Spurs or I go on a Monster educed quoting spree to expose your sorry taint sniffing bandwagon asses.

the pinata is swinging esse...

ps: it won't be gentle

phxspurfan
06-17-2014, 11:31 AM
mouse
Moss is Da Sauce!
My Team
Dallas Mavericks

DarrinS
06-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Mouse lighting up cliff jumpers

DarrinS
06-17-2014, 12:04 PM
They should just be pinked

Manu20
06-17-2014, 04:45 PM
Spurstalk would be left with no posters....lol

Gino-Step
06-17-2014, 04:50 PM
We should be inclusive. We all believed in this team. Otherwise we wouldn't be posting on Spurstalk. We just won. Banning anybody is stupid.

Legacy
06-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Cliff jumpers are the reason I steered clear from ST during the entire Playoffs, tbh.

Dex
06-17-2014, 04:54 PM
A ban seems a bit heavy handed.

But a good, solid pinking might be in order.

xmas1997
06-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Bandwagon fan is one thing, giving up on your team when they are only two games behind is unforgivable.

I have learned over the years, especially in the Gervin years, to never give up on this team, yet also to only bet on them when you have money to blow, buyer beware type of thing.
:lol

mouse
06-22-2014, 08:19 AM
I have learned over the years, especially in the Gervin years, to never give up on this team, yet also to only bet on them when you have money to blow, buyer beware type of thing.
:lol

q7vtWB4owdE

xellos88330
06-22-2014, 12:23 PM
They should make a cliff jumping person and offer those like the Spur under the post count. :P

Gummi Clutch
06-22-2014, 12:58 PM
or you could send your army of trolls to follow them around.

UZER
06-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Meh, happens every season. Everyone is guilty at some point whether they post it here or not.

But....the worst this season was the Dallas series after game 3 :lol. So many people threw in the towel it was hilarious. Doesn't mean they're not fans.

Tonto
06-26-2014, 09:59 AM
tonto support ban on pale face haters of pop

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 10:11 AM
or you could send your army of trolls to follow them around.

They already follow decent posters on here for no good reason whatsoever.
Just go and read the Poptard threads and how the trolls followed me around and how they melted down trying to troll me for an example.
It was hilarious for a little while how they made one false accusation after the next about me, I couldn't stop laughing, until it finally got boring that is.
Then it was "yawn, next lie, please".
:lmao

anakha
06-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Just go and read the Poptard threads and how the trolls followed me around and how they melted down trying to troll me for an example.
It was hilarious for a little while how they made one false accusation after the next about me, I couldn't stop laughing, until it finally got boring that is.

Can't even get your lies straight, can you, Christmas troll?

The only one getting pissed off in that other thread was you, after you called your own behavior trolling :lmao

To the point you started up a thread begging for other posters to be banned. Yeah, sure sounds like you were laughing there.

anakha
06-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Lest we all forget...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221127

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Since he was bitching about keeping trolling in the Club, I decided to check it out.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235950

Just shut the fuck up and quit taking this place so seriously!

Dude xmas, you sound like a whiny little bitch, not a creepy old man.

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bullshit anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention.

Are your posts any better?

His whining never stops smh

Good thing you bumped this thread after a week so you could "not troll" on this site and only "bash".

Smacked down in his own thread :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236388

You guys get my vote for sure. I am surprised the trolls haven't infected those areas because they are already starting to mess this area up now.
The Club is a hopeless cause.

How absurd can you be?
I didn't start this, you trolls did.
The proof is in the posts.

Christmas troll shits up another thread with his whining, then says he didn't start it when called out.

Just stay in here in this thread and leave the other threads up here alone.

Christmas troll can't even take his own advice. :lmao

anakha
06-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Shits up other threads with his nonstop bitching, acts all irrationally, starts up the exchange of insults outside of the Club.

And he says he's not a troll. :lmao

Rappin Granny
06-26-2014, 10:39 AM
ten percent spurs fans are legit

five percent spur fans never quit

that now leaves spurs talk with eighty five percent

those are the asshats dat don't know shit

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
And then the trolls make up lies about me melting down?
Apparently they are so dense that to them "stating the facts" means complaing or melting down.
Go figure!
All I could do was just laugh at their pathetic efforts to discredit, just like now.
All one can really do is just "yawn" at their lies.

anakha
06-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Christmas troll lying through his teeth when the evidence of his whining and bitching is staring him in the face. :lmao

Christmas troll too dense to realize the forums are quiet until he starts up his bitching again. :lmao

Christmas troll so desperate to pretend he's not a troll he allies himself with troll accounts in the Club. Oh, the irony. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Christmas troll doing a better job of making himself look like a hypocritical fool than any other poster possibly could. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Anakha, you and the other trolls can quote me out of context all you want to, but it won't change the facts that I was replying to all of the trolling of you trolls.
Basically you trolls became pretty boring, one can only laugh at your feeble attempts for only so long.
And see above?
More of the same trolling and lies.
Give it up.

DisAsTerBot
06-26-2014, 11:05 AM
lol out of context.....grasping old man

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:06 AM
Christmas troll thinks shitting up multiple threads with his whining = 'quoted out of context' :lmao

Christmas troll can't even explain his own logic on what trolling is. :lmao

Christmas troll outing himself as a troll based on his own definition. :lmao

Christmas troll quoting Tonto like that account isn't a troll account. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Christmas troll getting told to shut the fuck up by multiple posters, yet continues with his whining and bitching. :lmao

This is too easy.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:10 AM
Christmas troll thinks shitting up multiple threads with his whining = 'quoted out of context' :lmao

Christmas troll can't even explain his own logic on what trolling is. :lmao

Christmas troll outing himself as a troll based on his own definition. :lmao

Christmas troll quoting Tonto like that account isn't a troll account. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Christmas troll getting told to shut the fuck up by multiple posters, yet continues with his whining and bitching. :lmao

This is too easy.

At this point I can only surmise you have totally lost your mind, or that you believe your own lies.
But keep it up, only the other trolls believe you.
And you claim I am melting down?
Incredible!
:lol:lmao:rollin

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Yup, guy who bitches about other posters in multiple threads = melting down.

The evidence is right above you, Christmas troll.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:15 AM
You have to admire Christmas troll's persistence, though.

Getting called a whiny bitch by multiple posters. At the point where the only posters he thinks are his allies are troll accounts as well. His logic on trolls being exposed as nothing more than "I don't like you = you're a troll".

And he still persists in his misguided belief that he's striving for a better ST future. That his efforts will someday result in a paradise of agreement and chants of 'Kumbaya'.

Don Quixote has nothing on this guy when it comes to tilting at windmills. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:17 AM
At this point I can only surmise you have totally lost your mind, or that you believe your own lies.
But keep it up, only the other trolls believe you.
And you claim I am melting down?
Incredible!
:lol:lmao:rollin

your reading comprehension continues to be amazingly poor.

I'm really struggling with believing you graduated magna cum laude from Dartmouth.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Watch as Christmas troll continues to avoid the fact that he's been told by posters other than Blake and Chump he's a whiny bitch to his face. :lmao

Watch as Christmas troll continues to avoid the fact he quoted Tonto as if Tonto wasn't a troll account. :lmao

Watch as Christmas troll continues to throw ad hominems at posters when they point out his fuckups. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Yup, guy who bitches about other posters in multiple threads = melting down.

The evidence is right above you, Christmas troll.

Riiight, quotes completely out of context, but fails tp post the quotes right before mine that clearly indict you trolls, obvious troll tactic. :lmao

You have to admire Christmas troll's persistence, though.

Getting called a whiny bitch by multiple posters. At the point where the only posters he thinks are his allies are troll accounts as well. His logic on trolls being exposed as nothing more than "I don't like you = you're a troll".
And he still persists in his misguided belief that he's striving for a better ST future. That his efforts will someday result in a paradise of agreement and chants of 'Kumbaya'.
Don Quixote has nothing on this guy when it comes to tilting at windmills. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You seriously think trolls calling me anything at all bothers me, and on a message board no less?
Obviously you mistook me for someone who gives a shit. :lmao
And especially when I and other decent posters know I am in the right.
It is all there in the threads, your wasted efforts to troll me or any of those who claimed I was correct.
And you are still TRYING.
Give it up, you and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see you are clearly wrong and lying.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no skin off my back.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Watch as Christmas troll continues to avoid the fact that he's been told by posters other than Blake and Chump he's a whiny bitch to his face. :lmao

Watch as Christmas troll continues to avoid the fact he quoted Tonto as if Tonto wasn't a troll account. :lmao

Watch as Christmas troll continues to throw ad hominems at posters when they point out his fuckups. :lmao

Riiight, quotes completely out of context, but fails tp post the quotes right before mine that clearly indict you trolls, obvious troll tactic. :lmao

You seriously think trolls calling me anything at all bothers me, and on a message board no less?
Obviously you mistook me for someone who gives a shit. :lmao
And especially when I and other decent posters know I am in the right.
It is all there in the threads, your wasted efforts to troll me or any of those who claimed I was correct.
And you are still TRYING.
Give it up, you and anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see you are clearly wrong and lying.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no skin off my back.

Yup, just as expected. Still dodging. :lmao

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Prediction: Christmas troll will call himself a decent poster again despite getting told otherwise by posters who have been on this forum longer than he has.

Also, Christmas troll will accuse me of lying again without presenting any evidence and ignore the mountain of evidence pointing out how much he bitches and whines in other threads.

Lastly, Christmas troll will pretend to laugh things off as if he wasn't offended, then bitch again in other thread a couple of days later.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Yup, just as expected. Still dodging. :lmao

See what I mean?
I'm just surprised your troll buddies haven't chimed in yet tbqh.
But you are getting boring.
One can only laugh at how pathetic your foolishness is for only so long.
Prepare for some "yawns", and then make up something about doing that too.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:29 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2w5spj4.jpg

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Prediction: Christmas troll will call himself a decent poster again despite getting told otherwise by posters who have been on this forum longer than he has.

Also, Christmas troll will accuse me of lying again without presenting any evidence and ignore the mountain of evidence pointing out how much he bitches and whines in other threads.

Lastly, Christmas troll will pretend to laugh things off as if he wasn't offended, then bitch again in other thread a couple of days later.

See what I mean?
I'm just surprised your troll buddies haven't chimed in yet tbqh.
But you are getting boring.
One can only laugh at how pathetic your foolishness is for only so long.
Prepare for some "yawns", and then make up something about doing that too.

Damn, I'm good.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:31 AM
I will volunteer to be a judge on tonight's smack off any one else want to judge?

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Kinda sad when I can even predict what Christmas troll will say before he gets it out.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
right off the bat without reading the texts I can see anakha a front runner just from the replies and quotes the dudes on fire

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Damn, I'm good.

Yawn, patting yourself on the back now.
Do you trolls really enjoy making such fools of yourselves on a message board?
You must be gluttons for punishment, not from me, but from yourselves.
:rollin

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Lol "troll tactics"

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:35 AM

Right, like the way you bragged about graduating magna cum laude from Dartmouth

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Speak of the devil, or in this case the village idiot.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:37 AM
Kinda sad when I can even predict what Christmas troll will say before he gets it out.

Do you trolls really enjoy making such fools of yourselves on a message board?
You must be gluttons for punishment, not from me, but from yourselves.

Yup, still sticking to the 'I'm not offended' dodge.

Christmas troll really has no other comebacks at this point. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:38 AM
I will volunteer to be a judge on tonight's smack off any one else want to judge?

You may as well give them whatever virtual trophy they want because their melt downs are getting pretty boring to me, to be honest about it.
That is why I yawn.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:38 AM

how long have you been waiting to use that in a post?

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Blake is holding steady ground and that s from years of experience.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:40 AM

And blake even misquotes that as well.
Not surprising.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:41 AM

Be original, Christmas troll.

Show us something you haven't done before.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:44 AM
You may as well give them whatever virtual trophy they want because their melt downs are getting pretty boring to me, to be honest about it.
That is why I yawn.

xmas1997 has massive incite and passion not seen since 9/11
also his stepson's substitute teacher has a sweet meth connection so I really think Blake will lose this one snack off tonight.

anakha
06-26-2014, 11:45 AM
And because Christmas troll deserves another reminder of the esteem he's held in...

Just shut the fuck up and quit taking this place so seriously!

Dude xmas, you sound like a whiny little bitch, not a creepy old man.

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bullshit anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention.

Are your posts any better?

His whining never stops smh

Good thing you bumped this thread after a week so you could "not troll" on this site and only "bash".

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Speak of the devil, or in this case the village idiot.

Troll post. ^

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:48 AM

I'm only using it as a reminder of The Brag

I remind him pretty often, tbh.

Blake
06-26-2014, 11:50 AM
And blake even misquotes that as well.
Not surprising.

how did I misquote you on your bragging of an ivy league education?

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:57 AM

how did I misquote you on your bragging of an ivy league education?

If you are so dense you don't know, I clearly never said WHICH school I graduated from.
I did say what the three cities that the three schools I went to were.
And I did say I graduated magna cum laude which was also the truth, but you claim I lied about that too.
You are the one who misinterpreted it as "bragging", another troll tactic.

mouse
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm only using it as a reminder of The Brag

I remind him pretty often, tbh.

sorry last time I saw a sitcom on tv was two and a half men with the Sheen.

but it was a sweet comeback never the less

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:14 PM
www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235585
www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235950
www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235635
www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236388

4 threads started or derailed in the last week alone with Christmas troll's bitching.

Just stay in here in this thread and leave the other threads up here alone.

So pathetic he can't even practice what he preaches. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:27 PM
You apparently have "selective memory", so I am glad you brought those up. You best examine those threads a little closer.
With the exception of a thread that came from The Club, which should have stayed in The Club, by the way, you trolls started trolling me and ended up derailing the threads no matter how much I tried to steer it back to the topic.
Yes, I defended myself, but you can look in the mirror for where the true blame lies.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:28 PM
:lmao at Christmas troll dodging the fact that in all of those threads, his bitching started the derail.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:32 PM
:lmao at Christmas troll dodging the fact that in all of those threads, his bitching started the derail.

Not true, it was your trolling that derailed them if you are honest about it, which apparently you can't be.
If you are too dense to realize that a valid criticism and statement of the facts is not bitching, then either you are very thin skinned, or guilty as charged, or just plain dense headed.
And I remind you again you started this shit with your trolling, not I.
Go back and read this time.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:35 PM
I am surprised the trolls haven't infected those areas because they are already starting to mess this area up now.
The Club is a hopeless cause.

Nobody was fucking up those threads until you started your bitching. :lmao

Nothing but troll post after troll post from these ignorant idiots.
Where is the justice?

Taking it to a new level by starting a new thread, even!

Now watch as Christmas troll refuses to acknowledge the evidence, yet again.

Horse
06-26-2014, 12:38 PM
The worst isa we all know the Spurs always lose a game early in the playoffs that they shouldn't lose. It's apparent they are the better team but these fucks still cry it's over. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why is it always fucking doomsday every game they lose.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Nobody was fucking up those threads until you started your bitching. :lmao

Taking it to a new level by starting a new thread, even!

And you claim what I said was not a statement of fact and a valid criticism?
Funny that fail to post the quotes from you trolls that indict you before my posts were made.
How convenient.
Just more of your message board troll twisting and distorting what really happened to hide the real truth.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:42 PM

Just as expected.

Can't even provide his own evidence of the so-called 'earlier posts'. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:43 PM
The worst isa we all know the Spurs always lose a game early in the playoffs that they shouldn't lose. It's apparent they are the better team but these fucks still cry it's over. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why is it always fucking doomsday every game they lose.

I agree, but when I mention this simple fact, the trolls come unglued and make all kinds of preposterous accusations like I am bitching, or derailing the thread, or melting down or some such hogwash, and then go on to try and blame it on me for lack of a better tactic.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I agree, but when I mention this simple fact, the trolls come unglued and make all kinds of preposterous accusations like I am bitching, or derailing the thread, or melting down or some such hogwash, and then go on to try and blame it on me for lack of a better tactic.

Still bitching. :lmao :lmao :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:49 PM
Just as expected.

Can't even provide his own evidence of the so-called 'earlier posts'. :lmao

The evidence is in the thread in case you are too dense to see it, the very same threads you post about.
I don't need to post every single quote.
Why belabor a non-issue?
That is senseless, if anyone is really interested, then they will go and see I am telling the truth, and not believe your lies.
I doubt anyone is that interested.
I think they take the "yawn, boring" avenue, and I wouldn't blame them, all but you trolls who just want someone to troll for the sake of trolling.
It is what it is, no matter how much you WISH it wasn't.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:51 PM
Still bitching. :lmao :lmao :lmao

And now "defending myself" is bitching too?
You keep changing the playing fields constantly tbqh.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:53 PM
The evidence is in the thread in case you are too dense to see it, the very same threads you post about.
I don't need to post every single quote.
Why belabor a non-issue?
That is senseless, if anyone is really interested, then they will go and see I am telling the truth, and not believe your lies.
I doubt anyone is that interested.
I think they take the "yawn, boring" avenue, and I wouldn't blame them, all but you trolls who just want someone to troll for the sake of trolling.
It is what it is, no matter how much you WISH it wasn't.

:lmao caught red-handed with the evidence that his bitching derailed multiple threads and has nothing to prove otherwise.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:54 PM

Christmas troll, so predictable. Can't even think of anything else to say. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:55 PM
:lmao caught red-handed with the evidence that his bitching derailed multiple threads and has nothing to prove otherwise.

Another troll fabrication on your part as per usual.
My defense is in the threads.
How do you explain your trolling?
You can't, the truth is there.

anakha
06-26-2014, 12:56 PM

Still at it.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:58 PM
Still at it.

If you are going to accuse, then first look to yourself for the source of the problem.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:02 PM
xmas1997 has massive incite and passion not seen since 9/11
also his stepson's substitute teacher has a sweet meth connection so I really think Blake will lose this one snack off tonight.

Now that is a great example of witty intelligent trolling that truly does not hurt anyone yet makes people laugh WITH as opposed to the new brand of ignorant trolling that makes people laugh AT people purely for the sake of deriding and discrediting them.
I applaud you, Mouse.

anakha
06-26-2014, 01:03 PM

Christmas troll still dodging. :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Yawn, can't help it if none of you trolls can read, that is your fault, not mine.
A few on here who bother to read, know the truth, and not your fabrications.

anakha
06-26-2014, 01:19 PM

Christmas troll still can't defend himself. And has resorted to parroting because he can't think of anything else to say. :lmao

mouse
this is some epic smack I have not seen online for at least 6 months

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/9.jpg

xmas1997
Why is it that I and a couple of others on here keep bringing up the topic of this thread, as I did in the other threads, yet you trolls conveniently pass over that?
Could it be because it does not fit with your trolling tactics?
That is very telling TBQH.

anakha
06-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Ah, Christmas troll with a new tactic!

The "Change the subject so I can keep avoiding the evidence against me" move. :lmao

Steve-O-Matic
06-26-2014, 01:21 PM

Fire Pop
Trade Parker
Manu Sucks
Spurs Suck
Spurs are done

Get a life.

IceColdBrewski
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM

The 1970's called. They want their TV back.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM
this is some epic smack I have not seen online for at least 6 months

And I have only been defending myself so far.
I haven't resorted to attacking and bashing them yet.
They are doing an admiral job of making fools of themselves without any help on my part.
I have always said that no one can make a bigger fool of me than I can of myself.
Thus they are their own worst enemy IMHO.

mouse
06-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Ah, Christmas troll with a new tactic!

The "Change the subject so I can keep avoiding the evidence against me" move. :lmao

it's Xmas

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/troll-snow-sig.gif

anakha
06-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Let me add to the Christmas troll prediction list for next time:

Thirdly, Christmas troll will pretend to laugh things off as if he wasn't offended, then bitch again in other thread a couple of days later.

Lastly, Christmas troll will finally bitch about not sticking to the topic, to try and avoid the mounting evidence of his troll behavior.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:26 PM
it's Xmas

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/troll-snow-sig.gif

One of my all time favorite movies was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:27 PM
And now besides all the other tactics he is using, he is clearly "reaching", for lack of a competent explanation.
Go figure.

anakha
06-26-2014, 01:29 PM
And now besides all the other tactics he is using, he is clearly "reaching", for lack of a competent explanation.
Go figure.

Oh Christmas troll, still can't come up with anything else. :lmao

mouse
The 1970's called. They want their TV back.

They can have it

http://www.topzine.cz/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/naomi-grossman-v-serialu-american-horror-story.jpg

mouse
RackTheMouse

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bored/Aunt-your-mama.jpg

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 01:39 PM
no offense mouse, but I hope I never end up like you.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:53 PM

I his defense that is an old picture.
And what do you have against my TV?

mouse
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM

and how is that ending?

With me on top?

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
and how is that ending?

With me on top?

mouse
06-26-2014, 01:58 PM

Use Google on your next SAT

turn off GPS

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Use Google on your next SAT

turn off GPS
its done. I won.

Kidd K
06-26-2014, 02:54 PM

Fire Pop
Trade Parker
Manu Sucks
Spurs Suck
Spurs are done

Remove the "Manu sucks" part from the list and I agree. Manu did suck last year (by his standards and the standards of the role he had) and it's a fact.

But yeah, most Spur fans quit on the team back in 2010. Having posted all over the internet on various forums and having read the shit on here back then, I feel like I'm in the 1% of non blind homer Spurfans who thought they were still good and could still compete for a title. So tbh, most are sort of semi bandwagoners due to quitting on them years ago imo. It was EASY to cheer for SA and pick them to win lately. Only complete morons thought they had no chance (or only a tiny one).

Newsflash, they play in the west. Making it to the Finals is hard. Shit happens guys. Spurs are still good.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Remove the "Manu sucks" part from the list and I agree. Manu did suck last year (by his standards and the standards of the role he had) and it's a fact.

But yeah, most Spur fans quit on the team back in 2010. Having posted all over the internet on various forums and having read the shit on here back then, I feel like I'm in the 1% of non blind homer Spurfans who thought they were still good and could still compete for a title. So tbh, most are sort of semi bandwagoners due to quitting on them years ago imo. It was EASY to cheer for SA and pick them to win lately. Only complete morons thought they had no chance (or only a tiny one).

Newsflash, they play in the west. Making it to the Finals is hard. Shit happens guys. Spurs are still good.

Excellent post.
I doubt many of the old timer Spurs fans quit on them, ever.

Kidd K
06-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Excellent post.
I doubt many of the old timer Spurs fans quit on them, ever.

Exactly. I've been a Spurs fan since the year before DRob won his MVP. . .when you've watched them for that long, you sort of develop a sense of if they're done or not, and in 2009-2010 is was just tons of injuries. I literally picked them to finish top 3 in 2011, when everyone was saying they will barely squeak in at the 7 or 8 seed and struggle to hit 50 wins.

Then they go and get the top seed anyway :lol

Picking them each year after that got exponentially easier. But anyone who quit after 2010 is a fairweather fan to me. Anyone who quit on them THIS year deserves to be shat upon even by the bandwagoners for their sheer stupidity lol

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Exactly. I've been a Spurs fan since the year before DRob won his MVP. . .when you've watched them for that long, you sort of develop a sense of if they're done or not, and in 2009-2010 is was just tons of injuries. I literally picked them to finish top 3 in 2011, when everyone was saying they will barely squeak in at the 7 or 8 seed and struggle to hit 50 wins.

Then they go and get the top seed anyway :lol

Picking them each year after that got exponentially easier. But anyone who quit after 2010 is a fairweather fan to me. Anyone who quit on them THIS year deserves to be shat upon even by the bandwagoners for their sheer stupidity lol

Very true, I've been a fan ever since they first moved here, went to many games at the Hemisfair Arena, and suffered through the early years of the ABA.

mouse
07-03-2014, 05:03 PM
its done. I won.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-21/chump-frosty_zps2e125cfe.jpg

xmas1997
07-03-2014, 05:16 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-21/chump-frosty_zps2e125cfe.jpg

As if there were some sort of message board contest going on, it's ludicrous.
I like seeing chumps pics in your post though.