PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Enjoy this one Spurs fans

ImDaNuts
06-15-2014, 09:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOBcSyIUAEp9jQ.jpg:large

Best Spurs team we'll probably ever see for a long time.

ezau
06-15-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks OKC fan :)

ElNono
06-15-2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks, we will :toast

Thread
06-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Who's gonna challenge them going on?

Just damn lucky this ain't a back-to-back celebration.

100%duncan
06-15-2014, 10:24 PM
:toast

the classiest okc fan in the board

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Who's gonna challenge them going on?

Just damn lucky this ain't a back-to-back celebration.

This was our '84 to '85.

Jacks and fuckin' Timbers.

Thread
06-15-2014, 10:31 PM
This was our '84 to '85.

You pussied out though, Midst. You didn't call ass until this June. Nobody knew you were suffering till two weeks ago. Magic called a 100 game grailed quest in the basement of Boston Gardens the night we were vanquished. You? You walked out of the Florida heads held high because it was just you, Media had granted on ya mercy.

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 10:34 PM
You pussied out though, Midst. You didn't call ass until this June. Nobody knew you were suffering till two weeks ago. Magic called a 100 game grailed quest in the basement of Boston Gardens the night we were vanquished. You? You walked out of the Florida heads held high because it was just you, Media had granted on ya mercy.

How did I pussy out? Every Spurs fans was an emotional wreck all year and "called ass" all year.

Quit being so concerned about media. Pop and Co. were suffering and it showed on how the Spurs dismembered Miami like they killed their first born.

Thread
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM
How did I pussy out? Every Spurs fans was an emotional wreck all year and "called ass" all year.

Quit being so concerned about media. Pop and Co. were suffering and it showed on how the Spurs dismembered Miami like they killed their first born.

Not [you], but, your people, ipso facto they can't now claim harm and vitriol as their cause. Pop should have spoken up then, but, he'd made a bargain with Stern & Media, like James will receive his reward:::he'll be left alone now and Pop will be lauded and feated.

Thread
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM

You can't use the jacks and timbers from my shaft. You don't have a shaft, Midst. I feel bad for you. Sure, you built one in the last fortnight, but, it's BS. You have to be down there as the Heat were receiving that trophy last June. You weren't. You were embarking to Miami airport without nary a sniff of Media hounding you.

No shaftPERIOD

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Not [you], but, your people, ipso facto they can't now claim harm and vitriol as their cause. Pop should have spoken up then, but, he'd made a bargain with Stern & Media, like James will receive his reward:::he'll be left alone now and Pop will be lauded and feated.

Spurs are a quiet bunch. Always have been.

So you want James nailed to the tree now?

Brazil
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Thread sighting

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
You can't use the jacks and timbers from my shaft. You don't have a shaft, Midst. I feel bad for you. Sure, you built one in the last fortnight, but, it's BS. You have to be down there as the Heat were receiving that trophy last June. You weren't. You were embarking to Miami airport without nary a sniff of Media hounding you.

No shaftPERIOD

Jacks and TimbersPERIOD

Spurs had a seek and destroy mission against Miami all year. And we buried them motherfuckers.

Malice
06-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Im soaking it all in...feels so good...

Arnold Toht
06-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Enjoy it, because you don't deserve it.