PDA

View Full Version : Any Pop Haterz wanna do some damage control???

silverblk mystix
06-15-2014, 09:56 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I told you bitches pop was the shit!!!!!

xmas1997
06-15-2014, 10:22 PM
:lobt2::flag:
Well, thank God you were wrong about Pop!
River Parade, baby!

ChumpDumper
06-15-2014, 10:23 PM
lol sBM also covered in wet shit.

spurspokesman
06-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Pop is a boss

Clipper Nation
06-15-2014, 10:25 PM
OP is a fat faggot prison guard who got wet shit sprayed all over him by Pop all year long.... stick to your faggy Photoshops in the Club :lmao

Brunodf
06-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Pop deserves props for this Championship run tbh, unlike last season, he made the right choices in the Finals...

TJastal
06-15-2014, 10:34 PM
Pop for the most part was masterful all year long with only minor hiccups along the way. I gotta give credit where credit is due. Like Duncan said in the post game Pop has helped them adapt and stay fresh for the most part. Great job on the Leonard acquisition and also an honorable mention to sticking with Danny Green. Along with finally giving Splitter a chance which was, a major gripe and impetus of a big chunk of the Pop hate. Oh and lets not forget Patty Mills. Pop finally figured out his backup point guard dilemna and that paid HUGE dividends. Congrats to coach Pop!!!

HemisfairArena
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Duncan should have 6 rings and a back to back but Popovich blocked it,,,tbh

ChumpDumper
06-15-2014, 10:39 PM
So the answer to the OP is yes, you all want to do some damage control.

lol

silverblk mystix
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM

But this one eases the pain of last year and a couple of other Pop fuckups tbh

Nothing else matters except a title.

Since the Spurs are champs - Pop is now beyond reproach.

The actual job that Pop did this entire season - was his best ever - period.

HemisfairArena
06-15-2014, 10:44 PM
But this one eases the pain of last year and a couple of other Pop fuckups tbh

Nothing else matters except a title.

Since the Spurs are champs - Pop is now beyond reproach.

The actual job that Pop did this entire season - was his best ever - period.

Agreed.

webshad
06-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Yup, this one was all about Popovich.

Any other coach in the league given these bunch of guys would not have won the title.

smeagol
06-15-2014, 10:47 PM
Pop is one of the best things tat happened to San Antonio. Whoever does not recognize is a fucking moron . . .

ChumpDumper
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
So the answer to the OP is yes, you haters want to do some damage control.

lol

100%duncan
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
:lmao

TVI
06-15-2014, 10:51 PM
I told you bitches pop was the shit!!!!!
I see what you did there...

Cry Havoc
06-15-2014, 10:52 PM
lol sBM also covered in wet shit.

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 04:50 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Bunch of haterz!!!

Mel_13
06-19-2014, 04:52 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TTgdzuXtaN5pMJ94L3W/giphy.gif

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 04:56 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TTgdzuXtaN5pMJ94L3W/giphy.gif

Fuckin awesome!!!!

Too bad it isn't 6 or 7 or 8!!!!!

:cheer:cheer "pop has never made mistakes!!!!"

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 04:59 PM
lol sBM will never be able to wash away the shit Pop took on him.

Mel_13
06-19-2014, 05:01 PM
sbm meltdown in progress..

phxspurfan
06-19-2014, 05:07 PM
lol go Pop go he who can do no wrong

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM
OP is a fat faggot prison guard who got wet shit sprayed all over him by Pop all year long.... stick to your faggy Photoshops in the Club :lmao

anakha
06-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Someone should send out an APB for SA210.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 05:38 PM

Real intelligent post!!!!!!!!
Always leave it to you to come up and show your intelligence!

But in all seriousness, we might get another title before Pop retires.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 05:40 PM

lol Dartmouth

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 05:44 PM
lol Dartmouth

Must make your parents proud.

anakha
06-19-2014, 05:46 PM

Why are you defending a poster who fits all your given definitions of a troll?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Why are you defending a poster who fits all your given definitions of a troll?

I've explained this over and over and over again.
Just because a well known troll accuses someone else of being a troll, does not make him a troll, in fact a case could be made that it vindicates his position and that in essence that he is not a troll since the accusation comes from a troll.
Just because you don't like a particular poster, does not make him a troll too.
And just because you have a strong differing opinion from someone, does not make them a troll either.
Plus I will usually take the side of a decent poster over a troll any day of the week.
Don't act like you don't know who the real trolls on here are, that is pretty evident.
If it is your opinion that ONLY a troll can make fun of a troll, then you might have a case, but it is my opinion that in that circumstance you are just making fun of (bashing) the trolls and nothing more, they are getting their just deserves and it isn't trolling. Naturally, the trolls think it hypocritical, but I think of it as karma.
Just my humble opinion on the matter.
You are welcome to disagree, but it won't change my opinion in the slightest.
We will just have to agree to be able to disagree.
Notice, unlike the trolls, I don't have to express my opinion on this to you by resorting to insulting you, I reserve the right to use the insults on the known trolls.

anakha
06-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Just because a well known troll accuses someone else of being a troll, does not make him a troll, in fact a case could be made that it vindicates his position and that in essence that he is not a troll since it comes from a troll.
And just because you have a strong differing opinion from someone, does not make them a troll either.
Plus I will usually take the side of a decent poster over a troll any day of the week.
Don't act like you don't know who the real trolls on here are, that is pretty evident.
If it is your opinion that ONLY a troll can make fun of a troll, then you might have a case, but it is my opinion that in that circumstance you are just making fun of (bashing) the trolls and nothing more, they are getting their just deserves and it isn't trolling. Naturally, the trolls think it hypocritical, but I think of it as karma.
Notice, unlike the trolls, I don't have to express my opinion on this to you by resorting to insulting you, I reserve the right to use the insults on the known trolls.

My opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

SBM has exhibited all the accepted behaviors of a troll over the past year. Shouldn't you be on his case as well?

Your definition of a troll seems to be wildly inconsistent. Kindly explain it here in this thread or point me to an old post of yours that gives your final, unchanging definition of what you're trying to fight against.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 06:30 PM
My opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

SBM has exhibited all the accepted behaviors of a troll over the past year. Shouldn't you be on his case as well?

Your definition of a troll seems to be wildly inconsistent. Kindly explain it here in this thread or point me to an old post of yours that gives your final, unchanging definition of what you're trying to fight against.
His definition of a troll:

Not a troll: himself, SBM, SA210, Avante

Troll: anyone who calls any of those four out on their bullshit

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 06:31 PM
We have a difference in opinion, and even then I may be wrong.
But I don't think SBM is one. He seems to dislike trolls even more than I do.
And I seem to dislike them even more than Avante does.
It's all a matter of degrees in the final analysis.
And it may be a matter of opinion too, I can admit that possibility.
I go by past and present history of posts tbqh.
And I do not consider making fun of trolls as trolling, that to me is the same as a double negative.
I believe that most of us intelligent discriminating rational posters KNOW the difference.
We all have consciences, except maybe the trolls.
I have no idea what they have, if anything.
Some people on here think I am a troll simply because of my posting style of one sentence on top of another rather than in paragraph form.
Others think that because I make fun of and insult the trolls back, that I am trolling the trolls.
It is all a matter of opinion I suppose, but at the last all I need to read is their posting history.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 06:35 PM
His definition of a troll:

Not a troll: himself, SBM, SA210, Avante

Troll: anyone who calls any of those four out on their bullshit

:lmao A well known troll speaking for me?
You just validated that I am not a troll, thank you.

anakha
06-19-2014, 06:39 PM
So since SBM has deliberately posted to draw attention and incite other posters (not just trolls), doesn't that make him a troll as well?

So since SBM has had a history of blanket labeling any poster that disagrees with his opinion a 'Popsucker', doesn't that make him a troll as well?

If SBM makes one post to backpedal out of the shit other posters have given him for his behavior over the past year, does that excuse all of his previous behavior?

Your definition of troll comes across as being based on whether you have felt insulted by that person. Doesn't that seem rather narcissistic to you?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 06:54 PM
So since SBM has deliberately posted to draw attention and incite other posters (not just trolls), doesn't that make him a troll as well?

So since SBM has had a history of blanket labeling any poster that disagrees with his opinion a 'Popsucker', doesn't that make him a troll as well?

If SBM makes one post to backpedal out of the shit other posters have given him for his behavior over the past year, does that excuse all of his previous behavior?

Your definition of troll comes across as being based on whether you have felt insulted by that person. Doesn't that seem rather narcissistic to you?

I will not deny that you could make that case.
However I still feel that he isn't one, he really can't stand trolls.
Would you also say that Avante is a troll?
And I think narcissistic is way too strong a word.
Also SBM does not have your "blanket history" as you so claim, no more than you do yourself IMHO.
That is just your opinion. It appears that you interpret his posts where he insults known trolls as being a troll himself. I do not think that is necessarily true.
Notice, we are being somewhat civil in this discussion/debate, and that in and of itself is not trolling either.
Trolling, IMHO, usually emphasizes making fun of, insulting, and/or distorting and twisting a "decent innocent Poster" among other reasons, and NOT a troll who posts constant trolling posts.
The only one who SBM insults on a constant basis, that I have read, are those "well known trolls" such as chump, blake, and clipper nation for the most part.
He insulted me a lot, and caused me to insult him back, when we were arguing the Pop issues, but he graciously "owned" up to being wrong.
A troll never ever owns up to anything, at least not at this site.
So you figure it out and make your own conclusion, you are an intelligent poster, and for the most part civil and respectful, even to the trolls who IMHO do not deserve it.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Trolling, IMHO, usually emphasizes making fun of, insulting, and/or distorting and twisting a "decent innocent Poster" and NOT a troll who posts constant trolling posts.Who here is a "decent innocent poster"?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Who here is a "decent innocent poster"?

Certainly not you, that is for sure!
No offense intended, it is what it is.
:lol

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Certainly not you, that is for sure!
No offense intended, it is what it is.
:lolSo who is?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:01 PM
So who is?

Lots of posters don't sink to troll levels on here. IMHO they are to be commended.
Can we kindly get back on topic now?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Lots of posters don't sink to troll levels on here. IMHO they are to be commended.And these posters are?

List 10.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Lots of posters don't sink to troll levels on here. IMHO they are to be commended.
Can we kindly get back on topic now?

And these posters are?

List 10.

I guess you can't stick to the topic.
More trolling as per usual.
Don't you ever get tired of it?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:05 PM
And these posters are?

List 10.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:13 PM
And these posters are?

List 10.

Because you are a well known troll with over 84,000 mostly troll posts, you do NOT deserve an answer.
But I will give you two quick examples of decent civil posters, Bruno and Chinook.
That is all you deserve to know.
There are many more, but you wouldn't know that, you are too busy trolling.

anakha
06-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Trolling, IMHO, usually emphasizes making fun of, insulting, and/or distorting and twisting a "decent innocent Poster" among other reasons, and NOT a troll who posts constant trolling posts.

Your definition of trolling as being insult-centered is pretty myopic.

You can incite people without insulting them. Witness the numerous threads there calling out one player or another for perceived behavior.

Posters can insult other posters in one thread and give good takes in another. Does the former behavior invalidate the latter?

If a poster doesn't like you but gives decent takes elsewhere, does that make him a troll?

He insulted me a lot, and caused me to insult him back, when we were arguing the Pop issues, but he graciously "owned" up to being wrong.
A troll never ever owns up to anything, at least not at this site.

SBM's posting history has been one of inciting other posters and pursuing e-vendettas. One post about being mistaken about Pop (which he then invalidated by going back to his previous behavior) cancels all of that out?

Don't you see the inconsistency in your behavior? It's making you look like you're easily manipulated and SBM is the puppet master.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Apparently you missed the "among other things" part.
No surprise anymore. I can tell you just want to argue to read yourself argue, minus the rationality.

anakha
06-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Apparently you missed the "among other things" part.
No surprise anymore. I can tell you just want to argue to read yourself argue, minus the rationality.

So now you're calling me irrational. Doesn't that constitute as an insult?

You called me a respectful poster a few posts ago. Doesn't that make what you just did now trolling, by your definition?

Why can't you explain your own logical inconsistencies?

Aztecfan03
06-19-2014, 07:27 PM
You just validated that I am not a troll, thank you.

A well-known troll calling someone a well-known troll. You are validating his position. See what I did there?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Because you are a well known troll with over 84,000 mostly troll posts, you do NOT deserve an answer.
But I will give you two quick examples of decent civil posters, Bruno and Chinook.
That is all you deserve to know.
There are many more, but you wouldn't know that, you are too busy trolling.This is your shtick when can't or are afraid to answer.

What if anakha asked you the same question?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:33 PM
So now you're calling me irrational. Doesn't that constitute as an insult?

You called me a respectful poster a few posts ago. Doesn't that make what you just did now trolling, by your definition?

Why you can't explain your own logical inconsistencies?

You sure do seem irrational. A poster like you who has the intelligence to figure this stuff out for himself simply because it is simple to figure out after much detailed explanation, strikes me as being either irrational, being not as intelligent as I first thought, or trolling IMHO.
Interpret that however you want.
It is what it is.
Can't you stay on topic?
Why don't you start your own new thread on this subject that apparently means so much to you that you can't let it rest.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:37 PM
This is your shtick when can't or are afraid to answer.

What if anakha asked you the same question?

The topic is Pop, not me, and not other posters.
I've graced you with all the answers you will get because frankly, as a troll, you do not deserve any.
Be thankful you got what you got.
Now can we kindly return to the topic of "Pop"?
If not, start a new thread.

anakha
06-19-2014, 07:39 PM
You sure do seem irrational. A poster like you who has the intelligence to figure this stuff out for himself simply because it is simple to figure out after much detailed explanation, strikes me as being either irrational, being not as intelligent as I first thought, or trolling IMHO.
Interpret that however you want.
It is what it is.
Can't you stay on topic?
Why don't you start your own new thread on this subject that apparently means so much to you that you can't let it rest.

I asked for your definition of trolling.

You defined trolling as being based on insults. You can't hide away any definitions you didn't include as "among other reasons" because you're forcing people to have to read into what you're saying.

Now you're insulting me for trying to understand your reasoning.

According to your own definition of trolling, you're no better then those you call trolls.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:41 PM
The topic is Pop, not me, and not other posters.
I've graced you with all the answers you will get because frankly, as a troll, you do not deserve any.
Be thankful you got what you got.
Now can we kindly return to the topic of "Pop"?
If not, start a new thread.You're repeating the same shtick.

And you stopped talking about Pop long ago and are talking nonstop about trolls.

So list 10 innocent, decent posters.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:41 PM
I asked for your definition of trolling.

You defined trolling as being based on insults. You can't hide away any definitions you didn't include as "among other reasons" because you're forcing people to have to read into what you're saying.

Now you're insulting me for trying to understand your reasoning.

According to your own definition of trolling, you're no better then those you call trolls.

This is about Pop, or did it slip your mind again?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:42 PM
You're repeating the same shtick.

And you stopped talking about Pop long ago and are talking nonstop about trolls.

So list 10 innocent, decent posters.

I gave you two, that is good enough for you, a troll.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:44 PM
I gave you two, that is good enough for you, a troll.lol you can't name 10 decent, innocent posters

I rest my case.

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Just because a well known troll accuses someone else of being a troll, does not make him a troll, in fact a case could be made that it vindicates his position and that in essence that he is not a troll since the accusation comes from a troll.

anakha
06-19-2014, 07:46 PM

If you don't want to answer my questions anymore, just say so. You don't have to resort to insults.

By the way, avoiding other poster's arguments (not "owning up" to them) and insulting them is classic troll behavior, according to your definition.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:48 PM
No, the topic is Pop, start your own thread if it means so much to you and rest whatever you want to in your tiny little immature troll fantasy world.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 07:48 PM
So you're going back on your definition of a troll?

Thanks for admitting you're a troll :tu

Blake
06-19-2014, 07:49 PM
If you don't want to answer my questions anymore, just say so. You don't have to resort to insults.

By the way, avoiding other poster's arguments and insulting them is classic troll behavior.

His insults don't count because he is using them to "bash trolls"

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:49 PM
So you're going back on your definition of a troll?

Thanks for admitting you're a troll :tu

Pop is the topic, start your own thread if it means so much to you.

Blake
06-19-2014, 07:50 PM

Pop haterz is the topic.

Your reading comprehension still blows.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 07:50 PM

What does this post have to do with Pop?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:51 PM
lol xmas posting about trolls for a solid hour, then whines about the topic when confronted with an uncomfortable question.

anakha
06-19-2014, 07:52 PM
No, the topic is Pop, start your own thread if it means so much to you and rest whatever you want to in your tiny little immature troll fantasy world.

So I argued against your definitions of a troll, without resorting to insults, mind you, and your conclusion is that I'm a troll.

Isn't that logically inconsistent?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Start your own thread if it means so much to you.
Are you dense?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Are you dense?
:lmaoIt means so much to you because you posted about it exclusively for an hour.

Follow through, troll.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Are you dense?
Once again, you only care about the topic of this thread AFTER you get your ass handed to you in another "troll" debate....

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:54 PM
So I argued against your definitions of a troll, without resorting to insults, mind you, and your conclusion is that I'm a troll.

Start your own thread if this topic of yours is so important to you.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Start your own thread if this topic of yours is so important to you.You've already been talking about the other topic for an hour.

Follow through, troll.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:55 PM

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 07:56 PM

Once again, you only care about the topic of this thread AFTER you get your ass handed to you in another "troll" debate....

anakha

This topic is about Pop haters, which is in line with classic trolling behaviors.

I'm actually staying on topic.

Again, if you don't want to pursue this discussion anymore, just say so. Don't just avoid answering the question:

ChumpDumper
lol scared troll is stonewalling

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Pop, remember, troll?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Pop, remember, troll?You didn't remember.

Your posting for the past hour proves it.

Were you just trolling?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Pop, remember, troll?

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Pop, remember, troll?

This topic is about Pop haters, which is in line with classic trolling behaviors.

I'm actually staying on topic.

Again, if you don't want to pursue this discussion anymore, just say so. Don't just avoid answering the question:

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:00 PM

Pop, remember, troll?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 08:02 PM

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:02 PM
The fact that you've abandoned all attempts to answer a logical question makes you look like you're no better than those you call trolls.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 08:03 PM
lol we got xmas troll all wrapped up.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qmLOexsvi3I/TLulzKPg62I/AAAAAAAAJfw/BchqecS7cVY/s320/IMG_0505.JPG

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:09 PM
The fact that you've abandoned all attempts to answer a logical question makes you look like you're no better than those you call trolls.

lol we got xmas troll all wrapped up.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qmLOexsvi3I/TLulzKPg62I/AAAAAAAAJfw/BchqecS7cVY/s320/IMG_0505.JPG

If you really believe that then start your own thread about it.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Pop, remember, troll?

Pop haters, remember, troll.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Pop haters, remember, troll.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Pop, remember, troll.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 08:13 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Abandon+Thread+.+Just+an+abandon+thread+.gif+that+ I+made_2e0685_4291330.gif

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:13 PM

No, we're actually perfectly on topic here.

I'm still waiting for a complete explanation of what you consider a troll. Because unless you do so, I'm forced to conclude you're nothing but a troll, based on your own definition.

Spur|n|Austin
06-19-2014, 08:15 PM
sbm meltdown in progress..

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 08:18 PM

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:19 PM
No, we're actually perfectly on topic here.

I'm still waiting for a complete explanation of what you consider a troll. Because unless you do so, I'm forced to conclude you're nothing but a troll, based on your own definition.

You have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit!
I could care less what you conclude, you are simply too dense.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 08:25 PM

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:25 PM

Then you, by your own definition, are a troll and should be constantly calling yourself out.

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:26 PM
So to summarize:

I ask the guy what his definition of a troll is.

He defines a troll as being insulting.

I point out that his definition has logical inconsistencies, and by his own definition, he is a troll.

He calls me irrational, and that being irrational is trolling by his definition.

He insults me without me insulting him first and refuses to consider the logical inconsistency in his definition (both of which happen to be pretty good examples of irrational behavior).

Conclusion: xmas1997 is a troll, by his own definition.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Whatever, troll, your true colors come out.
Knew if I waited long enough you would show yu were a troll.
Proud of yourself any?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 08:31 PM
http://bugguide.net/images/cache/1RZQURHQDR40L0N0H070YQM0DQ603RRQCQJKVR3KARYK9R0QR0 W0H0QQYRP03RQQTR90L0SQQ0E0JRSQFRKQ3RMQK0.jpg

Mel_13
06-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Proud of yourself any?

You're laughing alone.

You really would be well advised to take a break from posting. This is not going well for you.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Proud of yourself any?

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:43 PM
unlike the trolls, I don't have to express my opinion on this to you by resorting to insulting you

How hypocritical of you.

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
You, dear sir, are a hypocritical son of a bitch who can't even explain his own batshit logic.

You profess yourself to be "above" other people, yet constantly act no better than them.

You are such a dumbass you let yourself get manipulated by SBM, a known troll.

You are such a moron that you side with a well-known troll and dismiss posters who have made bigger contributions on this board than you as trolls.

I have not seen a poster with less contributions than you who thinks more highly of himself, ever. You could stop posting right now, and the board would not notice your disappearance at all. That's how little you matter.

You are a worthless piece of shit that should never have been ejected from your mother's bowels.

anakha
06-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Now take note, since you insulted me first, what I just posted is not trolling, according to your definition.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Now take note, since you insulted me first, what I just posted is not trolling, according to your definition.

:lmaoWay to bash the troll!

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 08:54 PM
You, dear sir, are a hypocritical son of a bitch who can't even explain his own batshit logic.

You profess yourself to be "above" other people, yet constantly act no better than them.

You are such a dumbass you let yourself get manipulated by SBM, a known troll.

You are such a moron that you side with a well-known troll and dismiss posters who have made bigger contributions on this board than you as trolls.

I have not seen a poster with less contributions than you who thinks more highly of himself, ever. You could stop posting right now, and the board would not notice your disappearance at all. That's how little you matter.

You are a worthless piece of shit that should never have been ejected from your mother's bowels.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 09:25 PM
No, put your money where your mouths are, and start your own threads, or kindly just stfu with all your bullshit.
None of it washes and you know it.
Or continue to melt down.
I repeat, this thread is about Pop, quit polluting it with your babble trolling!

anakha
06-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Take note how the hypocrite continues to avoid the fact that his logic makes no sense.

And by the way, the only one melting down over the last 4 pages was you.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Take note how the hypocrite continues to avoid the fact that his logic makes no sense.

And by the way, the only one melting down over the last 4 pages was you.

This is typical troll BS on your part. Just stfu and start your own thread about it if this BS subject is so important to you.
But no, you won't do it, you just keep skirting the issue of doing it and polluting this Pop thread instead.
That is so typical of troll BS and you know it.
I've wasted enough time bantering with you trolls.
Go and waste somebody else's time, mine is worth more.
Besides I have better things to do than laugh at you fools and your continual melt downs, especially in a Pop thread where all issues were clearly settled. Your BS has gotten old and has lost any semblance of humor whatsoever.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 09:43 PM
For those of you who are not trolls like the ones above, how many more years do you think Pop will coach this team, beyond TD, or retire when TD does?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 09:44 PM
For those of you who are not trolls like the ones above, how many more years do you think Pop will coach this team, beyond TD, or retire when TD does?

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 09:45 PM

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 09:47 PM

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 09:48 PM
I asked a question about Pop, as I ignore the idiot lying trolls above.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 09:50 PM
I asked a question about Pop, as I ignore the idiot lying trolls above.too late -- you made this troll thread a thread about trolling.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 09:50 PM
I asked a question about Pop, as I ignore the idiot lying trolls above.

anakha
06-19-2014, 09:53 PM
The Christmas troll meltdown continues.

anakha
06-19-2014, 09:56 PM
My initial question was never answered.

What the hypocrite refuses to admit is that his definition of troll is anyone that he doesn't like.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Again for the decent posters in here, how much longer do you see Pop coaching the Spurs?
Beyond TD or does he retire as he jokingly says when TD retires?

And sorry for my part in bashing the trolls above and causing their melt downs.
I tried to be civil, but trolls will be trolls, thus that is a useless proposition.
I should have known better, just couldn't resist is my only excuse.

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:11 PM

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:13 PM
SBM is probably laughing his ass off over how he's made this Christmas troll puppet dance.

benefactor
06-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Again for the decent posters in here, how much longer do you see Pop coaching the Spurs?

I tried to be civil, but trolls will be trolls, thus that is a useless proposition.
I didn't read any of this...but you are an old faggot...so ha ha.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:15 PM

Why are you still polluting this thread with your troll BS?
Haven't you been punished enough?
Are you a glutton for more?
Then start your own thread and leave this one be.
It is about Pop, or are you just too ignorant to realize that?

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 10:15 PM
You're laughing alone.

You really would be well advised to take a break from posting. This is not going well for you.

I mean, damn, when Mel is calling you out, that's a sign that you're so far gone from the haven of rational thought that you should probably rethink your entire universe.

:wow

But, ya know, he's probably just a troll too. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 10:16 PM

Why are you still polluting this thread with your troll BS?
Haven't you been punished enough?
Are you a glutton for more?
Then start your own thread and leave this one be.
It is about Pop, or are you just too ignorant to realize that?

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:16 PM
And the Christmas troll continues to participate in troll behavior, by his definition.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
I mean, damn, when Mel is calling you out, that's a sign that you're so far gone from the haven of rational thought that you should probably rethink your entire universe.

:wow

But, ya know, he's probably just a troll too. :lol

Really?
Get a life.

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 10:17 PM
Really?
Get a life.

Why the need to insult me? That's troll behavior. Are you mad?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:18 PM

Fuck off, troll!

Clipper Nation
Really?
Get a life.
How is this post relevant to Popovich?

Cry Havoc
We have a difference in opinion, and even then I may be wrong.
But I don't think SBM is one. He seems to dislike trolls even more than I do.
And I seem to dislike them even more than Avante does.
It's all a matter of degrees in the final analysis.
And it may be a matter of opinion too, I can admit that possibility.
I go by past and present history of posts tbqh.
And I do not consider making fun of trolls as trolling, that to me is the same as a double negative.
I believe that most of us intelligent discriminating rational posters KNOW the difference.
We all have consciences, except maybe the trolls.
I have no idea what they have, if anything.
Some people on here think I am a troll simply because of my posting style of one sentence on top of another rather than in paragraph form.
Others think that because I make fun of and insult the trolls back, that I am trolling the trolls.
It is all a matter of opinion I suppose, but at the last all I need to read is their posting history.

"this thread is about pop"

Lol

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Bunch of fuckin' Pop haterz -

You oughta be ashamed of your troll-selves -

First Pop took a wet shit on the lot of you for the last few years and now - after Pop - learned his lesson and learned how to properly coach a team and not panic in the playoffs -

you haters wanna ride his nutz...

shameful!

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:20 PM

First Pop took a wet shit on the lot of you for the last few years and now - after Pop - learned his lesson and learned how to properly coach a team and not panic in the playoffs -

shameful!

lol fat prison guard Tino

That wet shit Pop took on you this season is never coming off :lol

benefactor
06-19-2014, 10:21 PM

shameful!

Rememba det time johnsmith challenged you to a fight and you said you'd show up and didn't? Great stuff brah.

benefactor
06-19-2014, 10:22 PM

crofl

:cry Bryan kicked me out of the band

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:24 PM
http://expertintegratedsystemsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Medium+Flying+life+preserver-EDITED-350x247.gif

xmas1997

They are just trolls and they hate being schooled so thoroughly.
The melt downs are coming from them fast and furious now.
I keep trying to get this thread back to Pop, but they just want to try to troll me.
Obviously they fail to realize I could care less.
Next they'll be following me around to all the other threads up here that I am posting in.

Cry Havoc

shameful!

I actually just feel sorry for you. Honestly.

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 10:26 PM
I keep trying to get this thread back to Pop, but they just want to try to troll me.
Next they'll be following me around to all the other threads up here that I am posting in.

"I really hope I'm important! I hope people follow me around to validate my sense of self-worth! I take these discussions so seriously!"

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:26 PM

Obviously they were so butthurt last year when I was proven right - that they held in all this hate until Pop learned how to properly coach a team and win a title.

Now the hate is unleashed -

Unfortunately for them -

I am stoked that the Spurs are champs

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:27 PM
SBM making his puppet dance per par, tbh

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:27 PM

This really matters - thanks!

Idiot troll.

:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:28 PM

You have no feelings, you are quite sick tbqh.
Can't stand to be called out for what you are, can you?
You should actually feel sorry for yourself, you've made a thorough fool of yourself and done your best to ruin this thread in the process.
Children will be children.

Clipper Nation
Obviously they were so butthurt last year when I was proven right - that they held in all this hate until Pop learned how to properly coach a team and win a title.

Now the hate is unleashed -

Unfortunately for them -

I am stoked that the Spurs are champs

:lol "Just got an invite to the Playboy Mansion"
:lol Tino

Clipper Nation
Can't stand to be called out for what you are, can you?
You should actually feel sorry for yourself, you've made a thorough fool of yourself and done your best to ruin this thread in the process.
Children will be children.

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:29 PM
SBM really hurt my feelings for the past 3 years - I am so glad Pop finally got it! I can troll again and feel validated!

fify

Clipper Nation
fify

Semenshield Mystix

ChumpDumper
sBM trying so hard

lol "stoked"

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:30 PM
I have yet to post anything meaningful or relevant in 26000 posts!

Cry Havoc
Can't stand to be called out for what you are, can you

Careful folks, we got a psychologist in the room. :lol

silverblk mystix
I am still a disgraced pedophile - I pray that Chewbacca never returns!!!!

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:31 PM
:lol "Just got an invite to the Playboy Mansion"
:lol Tino

This is Club immature childish troll behavior at its zenith as you trolls continue to melt down.
My advice to you trolls is to take your adolescent behavior back downstairs where it belongs and quit polluting this thread with your troll crap.
You are only making total fools of yourselves!

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:31 PM
lol sBM quote change mode: engage!

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Feel proud of yourself for trolling this thread and making a fool of yourself?
Others can read your troll crap you know!
They are not as ignorant as you trolls.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
This is Club immature childish troll behavior at its zenith as you trolls continue to melt down.
My advice to you trolls is to take your adolescent behavior back downstairs where it belongs and quit polluting this thread with your troll crap.
You are only making total fools of yourselves!
How is this post relevant to Gregg Popovich?

You won't answer this and will stonewall as usual despite "wanting to get back on-topic."

ChumpDumper
They are not as ignorant as you trolls.This began as a troll thread, Ivy.

Clipper Nation

What is the relevance of this post to Pop?

benefactor
06-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Well you are old and enjoy the sexual services of men...so lol.

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Christmas troll is so hellbent on defending his Lord and Master that he doesn't even realize that SBM was the only one active in this thread who was bitching Nonstop about Pop over the past year.

This is hilarious.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:37 PM
Are you trolls just picking on the Pop threads, or are you going to pollute every thread up here?
You've succeeded in turning the Club into a cesspool, have you now set your sights on ruining the SpursTalk threads as well?
This is what happens when the inmates run the asylum.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:38 PM
How is this post relevant to Gregg Popovich?

You won't answer this and will stonewall as usual despite "wanting to get back on-topic."

Xmas' refusal to answer this question just proves my point that his attempts to "get back on-topic" are really just him trying to bury his complete ownage in this thread, tbh....

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Are you trolls just picking on the Pop threads, or are you going to pollute every thread up here?
You've succeeded in turning the Club into a cesspool, have you now set your sights on ruining the SpursTalk threads as well?
And Pop has what exactly to do with this post?

anakha
06-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Christmas troll is so hellbent on defending his Lord and Master that he doesn't even realize that SBM was the only one active in this thread who was bitching Nonstop about Pop over the past year.

This is hilarious.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:40 PM
Do you even realize how childishly immature and adolescent you kids are, how big a fools you are making of yourselves?
I guess not, kids will be kids.
The age group has to be around 16 or 17 tbqh.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Do you even realize how childishly immature and adolescent you kids are, how big a fools you are making of yourselves?
Another xmas post in this thread that has nothing to do with Pop.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:43 PM
:lmaoSo you're saying sBM's troll thread should have been deleted in the first place.

OK.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:44 PM
The age group has to be around 16 or 17 tbqh.That's a troll post.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:44 PM
You must be 16, you sure do act like it.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:49 PM
You must be 16, you sure do act like it.For someone who claims to hate trolls, your attempts to troll this thread are nothing short of heroic.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:51 PM
You must be 16, you sure do act like it.
Yet another xmas post that doesn't even mention Pop...

Once he gets tired of being shit on again, though, he will start whining for everyone to "get back on-topic" :lol

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:53 PM
For someone who claims to hate trolls, your attempts to troll this thread are nothing short of heroic.

Well since you trolls are too dense to start a thread about whatever you are constantly complaining about in this one then kindly confine your trolling to this one so the rest of us can have some fun intelligently discussing the other topics in the other threads up here.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Well since you trolls are too dense to start a thread about whatever you are constantly complaining about in this one then kindly confine your trolling to this one so the rest of us can have some fun intelligently discussing the other topics in the other threads up here.If you're too afraid to participate here in the conversation you started, piss off.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Well since you trolls are too dense to start a thread about whatever you are constantly complaining about in this one then kindly confine your trolling to this one so the rest of us can have some fun intelligently discussing the other topics in the other threads up here.

Once he gets tired of being shit on again, though, he will start whining for everyone to "get back on-topic" :lol

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Just stay here. All you trolls did your best to ruin it.
Leave the other threads up here alone.
I don't think the other posters will be happy if you ruin them too.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 11:00 PM
I don't think the other posters will be happy if you ruin them too.Hey, speaking for others again when they are all around.

Arrogant.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:01 PM
I don't think the other posters will be happy if you ruin them too.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Why don't you trolls get back on topic?
Happy now, troll?

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Happy now, troll?The topic is trolling and the decent posters -- a topic you brought up.

So, in your opinion -- who are the decent, innocent posters?

Cry Havoc
06-19-2014, 11:07 PM

Thanks for admitting that you think trolling is acceptable. We all knew you did, but your admittance is very telling. Your own internal logic is breaking down pretty fast, chief. :lol

anakha
06-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Christmas troll has completely been exposed as a hypocrite and is frantically trying to save a reputation that he doesn't realize never existed.

anakha
06-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Oh, by the way, I'm still waiting on his complete definition of a troll.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Happy now, troll?
How about you get back on the topic of trolling that you brought up instead of stonewalling?

anakha
06-19-2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks for admitting that you think trolling is acceptable. We all knew you did, but your admittance is very telling. Your own internal logic is breaking down pretty fast, chief. :lol

Christmas troll doesn't like trolling if he's not the one doing it, tbh

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Just stay in here in this thread and leave the other threads up here alone.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:29 PM

Translation: "I'm going to go hide in other threads now because I got owned so badly in this one."

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Thank you for doing what I request.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2014, 11:32 PM

Oh the irony...

anakha
Why should I follow the instructions of a troll like you?

ChumpDumper
Just stay in here in this thread and leave the other threads up here alone.Sorry, we've been posting in other threads all along, Ivy.

Not a thing you can do about it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Thank you for doing what I request.

:lol pay no attention to Clipper Nation. At least you show up in threads that people talk shit to you in. Literally a week ago 10 threads came up at Clipper Nation and he logged off :lmao

Plus he's never posted in that 100 page "Thunderup found Clipper Nation" thread, yet he continues to jack off thunderup with his mouth

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:34 PM
:lol pay no attention to Clipper Nation. At least you show up in threads that people talk shit to you in. Literally a week ago 10 threads came up at Clipper Nation and he logged off :lmao

Plus he's never posted in that 100 page "Thunderup found Clipper Nation" thread, yet he continues to jack off thunderup with his mouth
:lol Frizzle trying sooooo hard, yet can't explain why he hasn't posted in his "coaching legacy" thread since BD exposed him....

You're also a welching faggot :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-19-2014, 11:35 PM
:lol Frizzle trying sooooo hard, yet can't explain why he hasn't posted in his "coaching legacy" thread since BD exposed him....

You're also a welching faggot :lol

living rent-free, tbh..

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:36 PM
Sorry, we've been posting in other threads all along, Ivy.

Not a thing you can do about it.

I don't have anything against it, mudbug, unless you troll me those too.
Then you are ruining those as well.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2014, 11:37 PM

Oh he is horrible when it comes to the elite company shit, but in this thread he is completely right.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Then you are ruining those as well.The only thing you would do about it is try to troll in return.

Pretty stupid of you.

Aztecfan03
06-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Then you are ruining those as well.

You are the only one ruining threads right now.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:38 PM

He and his crew of old faggots ruin every thread they post in while blaming others the whole time, it's a common theme, tbh....

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:39 PM

Keep answering for me, troll.

anakha
06-19-2014, 11:39 PM
You sure spend a lot of time complaining about a topic you 'don't have anything against'.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Keep answering.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Keep answering.
Keep stonewalling.

anakha
06-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Christmas troll still can't answer why what he does isn't trolling.

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 12:01 AM

:lmao "trolling is OK when and where I deem it to be so."

Literally what you are saying. :lmao

xmas1997
06-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Keep trolling.

anakha
06-20-2014, 12:31 AM
Keep trolling.

Just following your example.

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Keep trolling.

I'm not a troll, though. And since you neglect to define what a troll is, your accusations of me being a troll are falling on deaf ears.

xmas1997
06-20-2014, 12:58 AM
I'm not a troll, though. And since you neglect to define what a troll is, your accusations of me being a troll are falling on deaf ears.

Sure you're not.

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Sure you're not.

Are you going to lob some more ad-hominems my way in an attempt to assert your authority, then when questioned about your debate tactics immediately scream about staying on topic?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Lol you guys are such faggots. Literally every unfunny, virgin fuck trying to gang up to look cool on the internet. Yet every poster talking shit's dick tucks when they get trash talked.

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol you guys are such faggots. Literally every unfunny, virgin fuck trying to gang up to look cool on the internet. Yet every poster talking shit's dick tucks when they get trash talked.

You're just too edgy for us, bruh. Still bringing the junior high insults though, you got that going for you. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 01:29 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221127

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

anakha
06-20-2014, 03:07 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221127

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Since he was bitching about keeping trolling in the Club, I decided to check it out.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235950

Just shut the fuck up and quit taking this place so seriously!

Dude xmas, you sound like a whiny little bitch, not a creepy old man.

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bullshit anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention.

Are your posts any better?

Smacked down in his own thread :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

anakha
06-24-2014, 04:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236388

You guys get my vote for sure. I am surprised the trolls haven't infected those areas because they are already starting to mess this area up now.
The Club is a hopeless cause.

How absurd can you be?
I didn't start this, you trolls did.
The proof is in the posts.

Christmas troll shits up another thread with his whining, then says he didn't start it when called out.

anakha
06-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Christmas troll can't even take his own advice. :lmao

manufan10
06-24-2014, 05:34 PM
I always miss the good meltdowns. SMH

Cry Havoc
06-24-2014, 07:00 PM
I always miss the good meltdowns. SMH

Oh, this one is still very much in progress.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236388&page=2

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2014, 08:44 PM

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 09:37 PM
The criticisms of Pop, Manu, Tony, Tim, FO, and etc. are all real opinions from passionate fans.
IMHO they miss the mark and the 2014 championship tends to prove this.
I am glad they all redeemed themselves and added #5.
I think all of us can at least agree on that.
:flag:

anakha
06-24-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm so desperate for validation I'm allying myself with a poster who is so dumb he still insists Holt is a majority owner.

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm salty as fuuuuuuuuck. Everyone always shits on my takes, nobody notices me. I'm burning all my Fabricio Oberto posters and joining a Bucks forum, tbh.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 10:20 PM
:flag:

anakha
06-24-2014, 10:26 PM
I have no other comebacks other than accusing people of being <xxx>-tards to cover up how little worth this forum sees in me.

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm a Pacquiao fan. (He's the only good thing to ever come out of the Philippines)

Anyways, back to the story... My mom had to call 911 when I had a seizure seeing Manny get put to sleep by Marquez. I made a living off of selling Pacquiao's used needles on EBay. Once he got.. Oh how do Americans call it?... "Knocked the FUUCK out" , I knew I had to go outside and get a real job.

I have to punish you Americans with my TRASH sports takes because of all those horrible memes you did of my idol Pacman

RD2191
06-24-2014, 10:47 PM
:lmaoTGY putting in work.

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2014, 11:02 PM
He started it, I ended it lol

:tu on the signature :lol

Cry Havoc
06-25-2014, 12:00 AM

robdiaz supporting TGY. Why am I not surprised. :lol

anakha
06-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Country smack's the best I can come up with after getting shit on by Pop.

Well, that and claiming victory because the other guy logged off the forums.

All I have left is allying myself with posters who don't know what a majority owner is or think that Byron Mullens offers better value for money than Splitter. In other words, people on my intellectual level.

Now watch as I try to get the last word in, in an attempt to deflect attention away from the fact I still smell like shit after 5.

Splits
06-25-2014, 12:51 AM
^epic

Cry Havoc
06-25-2014, 12:56 AM
^epic

Careful TGY, the minute robdiaz sees any kind of adversity his support tends to wane faster than Heat fans could ever hope to leave AAA.

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 08:39 AM
No Spurs fan can deny this is a great feeling having the Spurs as champion once again and seeing Manu, Pop, Tony, Boris, Tiago, Danny and all those unfairly criticized last year, redeem themselves.
Nothing gets me down since they won it all, not even the trolls on here.
:lobt2
:toast
:flag: for their first back to back!