PDA

View Full Version : Remember when everyone talked about the Spurs record vs the BEST teams in the NBA?

Beaverfuzz
06-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Yeah, me neither.

:flag:
:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-15-2014, 10:35 PM
I do. I remember telling people in late January that it didn't mean a fucking thing because S.P.A.M., and I was fucking spot on.

You've gotta understand the rhythm of an NBA season - Spurs beat every poor team early, lose to the good teams. Then they have a mini-slump in January, then start to pump it up and start beating good teams in Feb-Mar. Then they are rolling and it's up to who's the best team. Cliff-jumping bitches should heed my words. :ihit

urunobili
06-15-2014, 10:42 PM
:tu

Beaverfuzz
06-15-2014, 11:00 PM
I do. I remember telling people in late January that it didn't mean a fucking thing because S.P.A.M., and I was fucking spot on.

You've gotta understand the rhythm of an NBA season - Spurs beat every poor team early, lose to the good teams. Then they have a mini-slump in January, then start to pump it up and start beating good teams in Feb-Mar. Then they are rolling and it's up to who's the best team. Cliff-jumping bitches should heed my words. :ihit

Go have a beer in Canberra!

Aztecfan03
06-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Just like people said at the time- We didn't have Kawhi for a lot of those games.

The_Worlds_finest
06-16-2014, 12:03 AM
When do the playoff start?