PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Will Giuseppe be ok?

mavsfan1000
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Kobe 5
Duncan 5

Thread
06-15-2014, 10:50 PM
I ain't got a fuckin' thing left. I lost the skunker thing years ago. Now the 5-4 is gone. Only the bag remains and I fear a year from now I'll be hitch hiking to L.A. with it.

Darth_Pelican
06-15-2014, 10:51 PM
I ain't got a fuckin' thing left. I lost the skunker thing years ago. Now the 5-4 is gone. Only the bag remains and I fear a year from now I'll be hitch hiking to L.A. with it.

Go Suns!

jimbo
06-15-2014, 10:54 PM

You still got the coffin tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2014, 10:56 PM

The bag was transferred last June, Dale. You got nary a fuckin' thing indeed.

Gummi Clutch
06-15-2014, 10:59 PM
he can go fuck himself that backpedalling fag

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:01 PM
he can go fuck himself that backpedalling fag

& don't forget the ticket.

LMAO!!!

Clipper Nation
06-15-2014, 11:03 PM
& don't forget the ticket.

LMAO!!!

The bag was transferred last June, Dale. You got nary a fuckin' thing indeed.

Sean Cagney
06-15-2014, 11:04 PM
No more TOSB etc. etc. 5 is 5 and the skunker is DONE! NO MORE Kobe 5 and TOSB 5!!!!!!! They are even now, game over.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:17 PM
No more TOSB etc. etc. 5 is 5 and the skunker is DONE! NO MORE Kobe 5 and TOSB 5!!!!!!! They are even now, game over.

No. You had your chance to transfer the bag last June. You fucked up. You must wear the bag at least another year.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

sexinthatsx
06-15-2014, 11:18 PM
:toast Giuseppe. Not even the trolls can stop the good mood today!

Splits
06-15-2014, 11:20 PM
No. You had your chance to transfer the bag last June. You fucked up. You must wear the bag at least another year.

and then my poor meatball....

Sean Cagney
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM

Okay...... But it's not longer 5 > 4 to you atleast you said it! It burns I know..... STILL MJ 6 >>> 5 to ours. We could have 6 :( I will take it though.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
:toast Giuseppe. Not even the trolls can stop the good mood today!

Please. "You'll" be citing my personal information within 24 hours. Getting to 5 has a short shelf life along the Red River.

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 11:30 PM

Team: Los Angeles Lakers :lmao

I had to do it to you for old time's sake.

Splits
06-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Team: Los Angeles Lakers :lmao

I had to do it to you for old time's sake.

:lmao

Nathan89
06-15-2014, 11:31 PM

"I have no material left.":lmao

Splits
06-15-2014, 11:32 PM
But but but... Duncan was carried to 5 by a 22 year old!

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:32 PM
"I have no material left.":lmao

I still got the bag for at least another year.

Could be worse. Up 5, with the ball, 28 seconds left.

ha, ha.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:33 PM
But but but... Duncan was carried to 5 by a 22 year old!

Trust me, I wish it wasn't so. I wish he'd a carried the youngster.

Nathan89
06-15-2014, 11:33 PM
I still got the bag for at least another year.

Could be worse. Up 5, with the ball, 28 seconds left.

ha, ha.

That hurts. Not.:lol

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:34 PM

Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:34 PM
That hurts. Not.:lol

It's palpable, and you know it. Tonite, it is my salvation.

Cry Havoc
06-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Please. "You'll" be citing my personal information within 24 hours. Getting to 5 has a short shelf life along the Red River.

Good to see you back, Thread. You'll have some barrels to roll out next season.

DPG21920
06-16-2014, 12:55 AM

Nothing else matters except for the Spurs were the best team this year. I'm happy.

Thread
06-16-2014, 04:51 AM
Nothing else matters except for the Spurs were the best team this year. I'm happy.

You'd be happier at 6 last nite and every morning thereafter.

Thread
06-16-2014, 04:54 AM
Good to see you back, Thread. You'll have some barrels to roll out next season.

Who's gonna stop you? You ain't been stopped in over two Junes cept by your coach. Handled correctly this could be a considerable siege.

Nathan89
06-16-2014, 04:59 AM
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

midnightpulp
06-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Who's gonna stop you? You ain't been stopped in over two Junes cept by your coach. Handled correctly this could be a considerable siege.

Another creation of a "Superteam."

Maybe Melo joining Watermelon head down there in Houston? Or James hightailing it to Chicago?

100%duncan
06-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Oh Dale :lol

06-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Another creation of a "Superteam."

Maybe Melo joining Watermelon head down there in Houston? Or James hightailing it to Chicago?

If Rose is healthy, Chicago might get Love or Melo.

Mori Chu
06-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Cully, baby, dollface! You're back. Taking your lumps almost like a man. Look on the bright side :: 6 still happened, and despite anything that happened this year, nothing can ever take your precious 6 away from ya. So you still have that.

But 5 = 5 and TOSB => Kobe are two that you're just going to have to live with. You can say that Duncan is still TOSB if you want, but the fact of the matter is that he was a key contributor to a team that just won a title, while your Kobe couldn't play all year due to his old body breaking down on him. That, sir, is a TOSB and there ain't nary another thing to be said about it.

Thread
06-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Cully, baby, dollface! You're back. Taking your lumps almost like a man. Look on the bright side :: 6 still happened, and despite anything that happened this year, nothing can ever take your precious 6 away from ya. So you still have that.

But 5 = 5 and TOSB => Kobe are two that you're just going to have to live with. You can say that Duncan is still TOSB if you want, but the fact of the matter is that he was a key contributor to a team that just won a title, while your Kobe couldn't play all year due to his old body breaking down on him. That, sir, is a TOSB and there ain't nary another thing to be said about it.

Everyone knew the rules. I spelled them out numerous times. The bag stays in Texas for at least another year.

Let us proceed...

baseline bum
06-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Everyone knew the rules. I spelled them out numerous times. The bag stays in Texas for at least another year.

Let us proceed...

Solly cholly. You're on the list.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 10:33 AM

Let us proceed...
Christ! The bag was transferred to San Bernadino last June, we've been over this before!

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Bend over, I'll show you how to be handled correctly

Thread
06-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Bend over, I'll show you how to be handled correctly

Don't charm me. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

Double-Up
06-16-2014, 11:00 AM
^ Go pay that ticket you old fucker...:lol

Thread
06-16-2014, 11:03 AM
^ Go pay that ticket you old fucker...:lol

Howard. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Howard. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though you were too chickenshit to lodge that when it occurred.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Though you were too chickenshit to lodge that when it occurred.

tee, hee.

Congratulations on your 5th, sweetheart. You look like a hundred bucks.

Budkin
06-16-2014, 11:14 AM

Still love ya Cubby! :toast

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Don't charm me. I ain't in a charmin' mood.
Cubby it's been months, cut me some slack.

Arnold Toht
06-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Congratulations on your 5th, sweetheart. You look like a hundred bucks.

Thread
06-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Still love ya Cubby! :toast

Back at ya, Bud. Immerse yourself over this.

Mori Chu
06-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Cubster: Can you please outline the logic by which Duncan retains the TOSB? How do you figure, friend? He's still spry, still an active contributor to the current champion. Won the last game he played in this year. Let's hear ya' try to justify it, friend.

Mugen
06-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Cubby will be fine.

RIP to Deadly, Mono, and other forum regulars tho tbh :lol

DMC
06-16-2014, 02:04 PM

You cannot call the champ a TOSB, especially when the other side of the equation didn't play for half the season and when he did, he was as TOSB as they get. Tim has played in 2 Finals since Kobe has played in a playoff game.

Thread
06-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Cubster: Can you please outline the logic by which Duncan retains the TOSB? How do you figure, friend? He's still spry, still an active contributor to the current champion. Won the last game he played in this year. Let's hear ya' try to justify it, friend.

Because I laid the rules out before last season's playoff commenced. I did so numerous times so there would be no mistake. And it was set up perfectly for the bag to transfer to Kobe. The Spurs did go thru the Lakers (Rule #1) to get to the Finals and win it. Pop fucked up though and they had to give it back. At that point the bag was all but sealed in Texas for another year. They couldn't go thru the Lakers because we were eliminated very early.

Next June will be easier than last June or, this June for the Spurs. At that time I'll have no choice but to fire up the Caddy, drive to Los Angeles, knock on Bryant's door & hand over the bag.

DMC
06-16-2014, 02:07 PM
You'd be happier at 6 last nite and every morning thereafter.

Not really. Had the Spurs won last year, winning again this year would not have been as sweet. Nothing is sweeter than revenge. There's a reason everyone on the team said this one is the sweetest ever, even if they were all still championships. It's about how they did it. The Lakers weren't in the minds of the Spurs, but Lebron was. Ray Allen was. He's not not. They've slain their demons.

But yeah, and you'd feel better if you could say the Lakers had the rest of the league in the rearview, and didn't give up 2 chances to surpass the Celtics, giving them a ring in the process.

Thread
06-16-2014, 02:07 PM
You cannot call the champ a TOSB, especially when the other side of the equation didn't play for half the season and when he did, he was as TOSB as they get. Tim has played in 2 Finals since Kobe has played in a playoff game.

Your regrets are your own. You should have 6 today, but, you only have 5.

Relax, for Christ sakes, 6 is imminent, just a temporal exercise. Who in the Hell is going to stand up to you? Nobody. They'll be too busy trying to emulate you.

DMC
06-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Your regrets are your own. You should have 6 today, but, you only have 5.

Relax, for Christ sakes, 6 is imminent, just a temporal exercise. Who in the Hell is going to stand up to you? Nobody. They'll be too busy trying to emulate you.

This is you trying to generate a schtick. Tim Duncan is the champion, he won his last game. Those who qualify rings are pussies and assholes.

Thread
06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Not really. Had the Spurs won last year, winning again this year would not have been as sweet. Nothing is sweeter than revenge. There's a reason everyone on the team said this one is the sweetest ever, even if they were all still championships. It's about how they did it.

But yeah, and you'd feel better if you could say the Lakers had the rest of the league in the rearview, and didn't give up 2 chances to surpass the Celtics, giving them a ring in the process.

But, I didn't have #16 in the case in '08, or, a ring in there in '84. You had #5 in that case last June. And you know it. You should have #6 in there right now. You'll always be light 1. That's your penance, your cross to bear. Just the shut the fuck up and bear it.

DMC
06-16-2014, 02:13 PM
But, I didn't have #16 in the case in '08, or, a ring in there in '84. You had #5 in that case last June. And you know it. You should have #6 in there right now. You'll always be light 1. That's your penance, your cross to bear. Just the shut the fuck up and bear it.

Lakers left 15 rings on the table, and here you are chirping about 1.

Thread
06-16-2014, 02:15 PM
This is you trying to generate a schtick. Tim Duncan is the champion, he won his last game. Those who qualify rings are pussies and assholes.

True, Duncan is the NBA Champion. I'm not denying it. I'm not qualifying it. He is the Champ.

Christ, can't you wait another 12 months? These past 12 went by in a blink. James talked about 5, 6, 7, 8,,,on & on. You're there right fuckin' now. Can you handle it? He didn't. Riley didn't. You didn't last time. You get another chance. Are you going to act like somebody this time, or, act like Riley & James?

DMC
06-16-2014, 02:16 PM
True, Duncan is the NBA Champion. I'm not denying it. I'm not qualifying it. He is the Champ.

Let us proceed

Thread
06-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Lakers left 15 rings on the table, and here you are chirping about 1.

I never had one in the case and had to get the key and give it back. Don't be purposely obtuse. You're champion. Act like it.

King Emmanuel
06-16-2014, 02:36 PM
I never had one in the case and had to get the key and give it back. Don't be purposely obtuse. You're champion. Act like it.

any thoughts on the world cup

Double-Up
06-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Cubby will be fine.

RIP to Deadly, Mono, and other forum regulars tho tbh :lol

Cully may be fine but Katey girl won't. :lol

Double-Up
06-16-2014, 02:57 PM

Just shut the fuck up and get Katey girl to come suck my long snake venom.

Dex
06-16-2014, 03:16 PM
TOSB Kobe sitting at home soaking his feet and planning The Comeback IV while GOAT Duncan is making it 5 : 5.

Poor Culbs. Left grabbing at the scraps of his glory.

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:19 PM
TOSB Kobe sitting at home soaking his feet and planning The Comeback IV while GOAT Duncan is making it 5 : 5.

Poor Culbs. Left grabbing at the scraps of his glory.

You knew the rules. It ain't my fault you fucked up last June.

Christ, has some fuckin' patience, handled correctly you'll do what James foretold.

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:19 PM
any thoughts on the world cup

I don't do a sport that is nothing more than a babysitting tool.

It's my religion.

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Just shut the fuck up and get Katey girl to come suck my long snake venom.

The big Howard. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 03:38 PM
The big Howard. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chickenshit. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:40 PM
The chickenshit. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation on #5, honey-bun.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Congratulation on #5, honey-bun.

Congratulations on finally putting an end to The Chickenshitting.

Kool Bob Love
10-02-2014, 09:15 PM

:tu

Splits
10-02-2014, 09:31 PM

:bobo

m>s
10-02-2014, 09:32 PM
posting red pills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kY4DmYu1ts&index=5&list=FL0Wv8Z97uf7BX-D6FiGztCQ