PDA

View Full Version : Best sport organization of any sport in the whole world. Spurs are...life itself.

OldSilentHill
06-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I normally read than post.

I`m from Argentina, with half family in Canada. Started to watch SA because of Manu, of course, why lie here. Since 2003 finals tbh.

But i just came to realize, during this playoffs, and because I`m old enough to understand, that having a country fellow on this team is not the reason to be a Spurs fan, regardless if you lives on the states or not.

There is so much to learn here, from integrity, to humility. From self-criticism to the willing of overcome a loss like the last years finals. I`ll allways follow the Spurs after Manu retires. I`ll watch Leonard gets his rings with my future sons and I`ll tell them: "Life is like this, you have to take the bad momments, defeat them and rise. This guy lost his father because some drug adict killed him. He never let that to beat him".

I`d wish there was a soccer team in my country with Spurs filosophy. I`d wish there was a country like them.

But there isn`t. So I`ll just have to enjoy the San Antonio Spurs for as long as they are like this.

Hope it never ends, regardless if there is a lot of rings or not :toast