:lmao Ray Allen
:lmao fake class, Tomlinson of the NBA
:lmao letting Mike Miller leave
:lmao wasting Beasley all year
:lmao Birdman
:lmao meth fiend pedophile

Gummi Clutch
06-15-2014, 10:58 PM
If Lefag is the greatest player you've ever seen your opinion should be taken with a grain of shit :lol

Thebesteva
06-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Its ok OP, hes playing in a harder era :lol

TE
:lmao

Gummi Clutch
but...but...he's a Dad killer :cry :cry

Clipper Nation
06-15-2014, 11:00 PM
:lmao Wade
:lmao finished at age 32
:lmao Herpes, syphillis, HPV, etc
:lmao 20 pounds overweight
:lmao can't shoot from outside 10 feet
:lmao would be the 9th man on the Spurs roster
:lmao Bosh
:lmao cuckold that married a professional thot
:lmao role player that disappears in every big game the past 3 years
The goods :lol

You forgot that faggot Wade will cost the Heat LeBron after this year by not opting out and chaining them to that $40 mil :lol

Malik Hairston
Lebron had a good series, I can't really say anything bad about him, tbh..

jimbo
tbh I still maintain that Spo made a big error in not playing Beasley more. He was one of the only athletic players they had and he let him rot on the bench. He's gonna make errors yeah, but your entire team is shitting the bed...

Thread
They walked away from last June instead of embracing it and planning their way out of it. This is on Riley more than anyone else. It's shocking that he so reckless and remiss. I thought he'd learned all his lessons in New York. I was wrong.

Gummi Clutch
Lebron had a good series, I can't really say anything bad about him, tbh..
in all honesty, I jest. Lebron was great, really changed my outlook on him tbh. He's far from the GOAT if you want objectivity though

jeebus
06-15-2014, 11:01 PM
They walked away from last June instead of embracing it and planning their way out of it. This is on Riley more than anyone else. It's shocking that he so reckless and remiss. I thought he'd learned all his lessons in New York. I was wrong.
I lost my poor meatball...

NBA Playoffs
06-15-2014, 11:02 PM
I thought they were "coasting" :lmao

Malik Hairston
tbh I still maintain that Spo made a big error in not playing Beasley more. He was one of the only athletic players they had and he let him rot on the bench. He's gonna make errors yeah, but your entire team is shitting the bed...

Benching his unathletic scrubs and going with wildcards was the only good move Scott Brooks made in the WCFs, tbh..

Beasley should have been playing, too, you live with his mistakes..

In today's era, you can't afford to play unathletic stiffs like you could in previous eras..

GenuineLakerfan
OP, instead of enjoying the Spurs winning a championship like a true fan you're still defending Lebron. What a faggot tbh

Thread
I lost my poor meatball...

What, it wasn't enough, Jeebs?

jeebus
What, it wasn't enough, Jeebs?
I like the song tbh and you sang it best

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:03 PM
I like the song tbh and you sang it best

Get your own shit. That's my shit.

Malik Hairston
06-15-2014, 11:04 PM
OP, instead of enjoying the Spurs winning a championship like a true fan you're still defending Lebron. What a faggot tbh

I'm one of like 10 non-homer Spurs fans that didn't jump off the cliff this season, relax:lol..

I called Spurs in 5, and I even made a thread after game 2 telling Spurs fans to calm down with the meltdowns, because Miami can only compete if Lebron has a historic series..

jeebus
Get your own shit. That's my shit.
:rolleyes

poeticism707
:lmao Wade
:lmao finished at age 32
:lmao Herpes, syphillis, HPV, etc
:lmao 20 pounds overweight
:lmao can't shoot from outside 10 feet
:lmao would be the 9th man on the Spurs roster
:lmao Bosh
:lmao cuckold that married a professional thot
:lmao role player that disappears in every big game the past 3 years

:rollin:rollin:rollin

GenuineLakerfan
06-15-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm one of like 10 non-homer Spurs fans that didn't jump off the cliff this season, relax:lol..

I called Spurs in 5, and I even made a thread after game 2 telling Spurs fans to calm down with the meltdowns, because Miami can only compete if Lebron has a historic series..

Then enjoy the championship, who the fuck sits there and defends the opposing teams star when their team wins? Oh yeah, you and quitter nation

sook
06-15-2014, 11:08 PM
congrats Malik :tu ,

don't spoil a fine moment by going Jordan HOF inductance level though

Malik Hairston
06-15-2014, 11:09 PM
:lol how does somebody "enjoy the championship" on a forum, tbh?..

Splits
06-15-2014, 11:19 PM

all covered with cheese....

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-16-2014, 12:08 AM
:lol 2-5

Franklin
06-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Lebron's playoff record against Spurs: 5-11 :lol

Nathan89
06-16-2014, 01:08 AM
:lmao Pat Riley's patent

Arnold Toht
06-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Oh, Hairston, you'd turn on them right when they're starting to decline.

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Lehype's record is 7-15 against the Spurs and Mavs in the Finals.

Baam
06-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Wade is a legend... Let's not forget that Bron cost him a title against Dallas... But hey he's bound to decline tbh...

Malik Hairston
06-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Wade is a legend... Let's not forget that Bron cost him a title against Dallas... But hey he's bound to decline tbh...

I've always liked Wade, but he did a really poor job in preparing his game for his later years, tbh..

His jump shot has regressed, he still can't shoot 3s, and he's inexplicably out of shape at this point of the year..

Chinook
06-16-2014, 01:52 AM
I don't see how they have any title hopes left. If they are tired after four Finals runs in a row, how on Earth are they going to handle a fifth?

Miami's biggest problem besides that and the decline of Wade (realized by all except Dwyane himself) is that Riley doesn't believe in actually developing players. That means he filled the Heat's roster will a bunch of old guys who only got older as they sat fat and happy over the last couple years. They needed to be constantly bringing in young players on cheap deals with the upside to develop into role-players. They pretty much did the opposite of what OKC did.

Malik Hairston
06-16-2014, 02:05 AM
I don't see how they have any title hopes left. If they are tired after four Finals runs in a row, how on Earth are they going to handle a fifth?

Miami's biggest problem besides that and the decline of Wade (realized by all except Dwyane himself) is that Riley doesn't believe in actually developing players. That means he filled the Heat's roster will a bunch of old guys who only got older as they sat fat and happy over the last couple years. They needed to be constantly bringing in young players on cheap deals with the upside to develop into role-players. They pretty much did the opposite of what OKC did.

The Spurs did the same thing from 2008 to 2010, outside of George Hill..dark days:lol..

Chinook
06-16-2014, 02:11 AM
The Spurs did the same thing from 2008 to 2010, outside of George Hill..dark days:lol..

Yeah, it was rough to hear Spurs fan hyping up Hill, Blair and Hairston as the future. Although it is pretty amazing that most fans probably would have thought those guys would be starters for the Spurs in 2014 while the Big Three would be long gone. These last three years have been such a treat.

I'm a huge fan of having vets on the bench, but there needs to be a balance. Miami's roster had no upside the last two years. It would have been really nice for them to have had a young two-guard to give experience to when they were resting Wade during the regular season. Instead, their only youngish players are Beasley (whom they didn't play) and Chalmers/Cole, who are both pretty much the equivalent to Spurs George Hill.

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 02:35 AM
I definitely see a lot of this as Riley's fault. He is not good at all at developing players from the ground up.
Two of the biggest flaws of this Heat team are rebounding and the bench. When Lebron has to be your best rebounder, you're fucked. He's a great player but he simply can't play all positions. Riley turned Bosh into a soft ass jump shooter. That fucker should be living in the paint and getting rebounds. No excuses.

100%duncan
06-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Riley filing a 3peat trademark in the 2nd round :lol