PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Don't fret, Cully. You have the 7th pick and Byron Scott coming!

keytardude27
06-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Future looks bright for your Lakers. I wouldn't be surprised to see them reach the Finals next year!

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Future looks bright for your Lakers. I wouldn't be surprised to see them reach the Finals next year!

At least we were never marched to the case and made to give one back. You should be back-to-back, tonite. And you know what else?

You know it.

midnightpulp
06-15-2014, 11:07 PM
At least we were never marched to the case and made to give one back. You should be back-to-back, tonite. And you know what else?

You know it.

Last year's heartbreak made this one more special. I think this fanbase needed 6. We grew up. "Touched," as you would say.

I'm not complaining about how things turned out. Couldn't feel any better. Revenge is as sweet as a repeat.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2014, 11:08 PM
At least we were never marched to the case and made to give one back.

No, but, your Kirby was marched to the shitbag last June and told to get in it.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Last year's heartbreak made this one more special. I think this fanbase needed 6. We grew up. "Touched," as you would say.

I'm not complaining about how things turned out. Couldn't feel any better. Revenge is as sweet as a repeat.

But, you never cried for vengeance, Midst. You cried because you had to give it back, like a faceless person made you give it back. You never cried out and swore vengeance on the Heat and James for it. You kowtowed to them mostly the last 12 months.

I understand what you're trying to convey here, but, it's not the same as '84 to '85. It just isn't. Your's is something different, it's concocted, processed and homogenized.

You never swore a warrant out after last June. You can't do it now.

SupremeGuy
06-15-2014, 11:23 PM
So boiled down:

Timmy 3 and 2

kirby 2 and 1

Franklin
06-16-2014, 12:46 AM
conference finals possibly, but I don't think the Lakers or any team for that matter could eliminate the defending champs Spurs tbh

SupremeGuy
06-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Big question, do we let Green guard kirby next year? Prob.

Cry Havoc
06-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Big question, do we let Green guard kirby next year? Prob.

Fuck no. Leonard would shut him the fuck down. Stick Green on their #7 pick.

SupremeGuy
06-16-2014, 12:59 AM
Fuck no. Leonard would shut him the fuck down. Stick Green on their #7 pick.He doesn't deserve The Hand on him, tbh.