PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2014... Year of the Spurs

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:37 PM
3pt champ Marco (kicked off the Finals imo)
CotY Pop
Exec of the Year Dewey.. (DUI)
NBA Finals champs
KL Finals MVP
TP Eurofag MVP

They are going to need a new trophy case.

ElNono
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm just glad you never doubted them, DMC... props :toast

sook
06-15-2014, 11:39 PM
Highest FG% and largest margin of victory in finals history. Damn.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM

Howard. LMAO!!!

sook
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Howard. LMAO!!!

Bryant. LMAO!!!

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Bryant. LMAO!!!

At least my guy has 5. Your guy? LMAO!!!

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:43 PM
I was at the tip of the spear the entire time, breaking new ground in blind homer faith. Right back atcha.

100%duncan
:lol

sook
At least my guy has 5. Your guy? LMAO!!!

...you've lost it :lol. Can't use your shtick on SF so randomly trying to pick battles. Must be a tough night to goto sleep tbh, I sympathize with you Cul. Channel the hate somewhere else next time though.

DMC
Even covers the era when there were only two teams in the league.

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:44 PM
...you've lost it :lol. Can't use your shtick on SF so randomly trying to pick battles. Must be a tough night to goto sleep tbj, I sympathize with you Cul. Channel the hate somewhere else next time though.
You should sympathize with Katy tbh... rough night for her. She's likely holed up in a closet.

lefty
06-15-2014, 11:45 PM
[img]http://giant.gfycat.com/SatisfiedMintyEel.gif[img]

jag
06-15-2014, 11:46 PM

lefty
http://giant.gfycat.com/SatisfiedMintyEel.gif

Arnold Toht
A faggot, a frenchie, and a baldie.

sook
06-15-2014, 11:47 PM
You should sympathize with Katy tbh... rough night for her. She's likely holed up in a closet.

Likely she doesn't have ST as an outlet anymore either, as she was banned yesterday. That Kat was a good one tbh.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:47 PM
...you've lost it :lol. Can't use your shtick on SF so randomly trying to pick battles. Must be a tough night to goto sleep tbh, I sympathize with you Cul. Channel the hate somewhere else next time though.

What, you thought I'd return and not cast you down for losing those first two games?

Please. You had it coming. Take it. You don't have to like it, but, you have to take it. Howard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM

& don't forget the ticket, D. An NBA Title only has a few hours before the Texas holder reverts.

sook
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM
What, you thought I'd return and not cast you down for losing those first two games?

Please. You had it coming. Take it. You don't have to like it, but, you have to take it. Howard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to get down to the root of it, it was that fool Harden, and that chikenshit McHale for not reeling him in. Howard was as good as could be.

StrengthAndHonor
06-15-2014, 11:50 PM

:lol

Welcome back Btw.

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:52 PM

Look at Tim backing that ass up to Manu and smiling when he feels that Argentinian offering.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:54 PM
If you want to get down to the root of it, it was that fool Harden, and that chikenshit McHale for not reeling him in. Howard was as good as could be.

Sure, everything was fine AFTER you lost those first two. Then you could play. Then you could compete.

Casting McHale down won't aid you. You'll have to do the same thing on the next fellow and the next.

DMC
& don't forget the ticket, D. An NBA Title only has a few hours before the Texas holder reverts.

It's all a fleeting moment regardless, and then it's next season already. Either way, we have both Tim and David who rung in their twilight, both handing down the reigns to others. Kobe on the other hand, he just took the last barrel of flour from the family down the lane to sell for cheap wine and a pack of smokes.

HI-FI
Silver said last year that he wished Spurs were more appreciated for what they've accomplished. I'm glad we could be his first trophy presentation as commissioner, he'll never forget the first.

why did you get pinked scro? weird how the mods were MIA forever and now going overboard.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:55 PM
Look at Tim backing that ass up to Manu and smiling when he feels that Argentinian offering.

That's guy's wife with the short white skirt is mighty hot for a midget.

Franklin
06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Sure, everything was fine AFTER you lost those first two. Then you could play. Then you could compete.

Casting McHale down won't aid you. You'll have to do the same thing on the next fellow and the next.
Thread my old bro, I'm thrilled you're back tbh.

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Silver said last year that he wished Spurs were more appreciated for what they've accomplished. I'm glad we could be his first trophy presentation as commissioner, he'll never forget the first.

why did you get pinked scro? weird how the mods were MIA forever and now going overboard.
Like I said a few days ago, if the Spurs win this site's value will skyrocket so they have to clean it up to flip it.

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:57 PM
That's guy's wife with the short white skirt is mighty hot for a midget.
I think Cubansucks got to her first.

Thread
06-15-2014, 11:57 PM
It's all a fleeting moment regardless, and then it's next season already. Either way, we have both Tim and David who rung in their twilight, both handing down the reigns to others. Kobe on the other hand, he just took the last barrel of flour from the family down the lane to sell for cheap wine and a pack of smokes.

And your Tim also left one for the ages, otherwise you'd have 6 this evening.

DMC
06-15-2014, 11:59 PM
And your Tim also left one for the ages, otherwise you'd have 6 this evening.

We're short one and you're short two. Make omelette, break eggs.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 12:00 AM
:lol He's just ignoring me since I have him dead-to-rights with Kirby in the bag....

HI-FI
06-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Like I said a few days ago, if the Spurs win this site's value will skyrocket so they have to clean it up to flip it.
makes sense. just fucked up they ban posters who held the fort down throughout the year while they were too cool for school. but it's their forum, so to each their own.

AchillesHeel
06-16-2014, 12:10 AM
OP is a flaming faggot that always bets against his team

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 12:11 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Duncan-Gay_zps27b1552e.jpg

DMC
06-16-2014, 12:22 AM
makes sense. just fucked up they ban posters who held the fort down throughout the year while they were too cool for school. but it's their forum, so to each their own.
What does holding the fort down mean in forum terms? The forum will be here regardless of posts, and since there are no ads, there are no hit considerations (especially since most of the hits are the same few people under pseudonyms anyhow)

DMC
06-16-2014, 12:23 AM
OP is a flaming faggot that always bets against his team

5 rings faggot.

I offered an ELE bet and no one took it. Where are ye faithful? I was betting on the Spurs in game 2 and they lost.

06-16-2014, 12:26 AM
A faggot, a frenchie, and a baldie.Duncan rang

AchillesHeel
06-16-2014, 12:26 AM
5 rings faggot.

I offered an ELE bet and no one took it. Where are ye faithful? I was betting on the Spurs in game 2 and they lost.

I'm basing this off last year, faggot. "Heat will backdoor sweep the Spurs"

foh, no respect for weak niggas like you, who always hedge their bets.

DMC
06-16-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm basing this off last year, faggot. "Heat will backdoor sweep the Spurs"

foh, no respect for weak niggas like you, who always hedge their bets.

Oh for fucks sake it's 2014 and we rang, dry your snatch and join the rest of us up front.

Franklin
06-16-2014, 01:13 AM
And our future franchise player finally hatches.