PDA

View Full Version : NBA: RIP Superfriends

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Just think of how less popular the NBA is going to be without them. Think of all the douchebag casual NBA fans that will be interested about what's going on with Superfriends. The NBA is probably gonna lose some money on the death of Superfriends. RIP Superfags.

DMC
06-16-2014, 12:34 AM
Heatles.. hope I never hear that again.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2014, 12:34 AM
I like lebron I don't get the hate towards him. Ah well hes still young he'll be back.

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 12:37 AM
I don't think it's hate against him personally. It's hate against his NBA persona and how he presents himself. The Decision was one of the biggest asshole moves in the history of humanity.

Franklin
06-16-2014, 01:18 AM
It hurts the league financially without a doubt, but the damage ain't out of control yet and many people (like Harlem) will continue to suck Satan's dick despite the defeat. I think maybe after 2-3 season without rings people will start to lose hope in Satan and piss him into the ditch.

Malik Hairston
06-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Miami single-handedly raised the popularity of the league to levels they hadn't seen since Dad Killer, tbh..

As a Spurs fan, I'm thankful that they helped the Spurs receive more recognition than they had ever received during their previous titles..as a Mavs fan, you should, too..

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 01:40 AM
The sad thing is that the douchebag casual NBA fans usually have more influence than the knowledgeable hardcore NBA fans. Sadly, the Heat sucking ass in the Finals against both the Mavs and Spurs overshadows the fact that the Mavs and the Spurs were the better teams and deserving champions. It's like the Mavs and Spurs winning gets overshadowed by the media circus that is/was Superfriends.

Thebesteva
06-16-2014, 02:03 AM
The sad thing is that the douchebag casual NBA fans usually have more influence than the knowledgeable hardcore NBA fans. Sadly, the Heat sucking ass in the Finals against both the Mavs and Spurs overshadows the fact that the Mavs and the Spurs were the better teams and deserving champions. It's like the Mavs and Spurs winning gets overshadowed by the media circus that is/was Superfriends.

Heat fans remind me of Kimbo Slice fans that just got into MMA. Have no fucking idea what theyre talking about, claim Kimbo>Fedor

ElNono
06-16-2014, 02:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOEcuICEAIVrS7.jpg

caŽlo
06-16-2014, 02:25 AM
#BEATles. LOL

Jacob1983
06-16-2014, 02:29 AM
Did Wade steal that jacket from Gabrielle?

Fashion talk is something I definitely won't miss about Superfriends. I won't miss seeing pics of Wade wearing women's pants or Bosh sitting like a woman at a fashion show.

Bynumite
06-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Glad i won't have to read the term coasting and Heat in the same sentence again.

xellos88330
06-16-2014, 05:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOEcuICEAIVrS7.jpg

GOLD!!!

Thread
06-16-2014, 05:19 AM
They'll do the thing where everyone & their sister will vow to do things like the Spurs have done them, on & on & on for the next few months. Come October when the coach & GM face the usual horde of militant blacks and ass kissing whites things will be like they are right now.