PDA

View Full Version : The Middle East

Avante
06-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Growing up there you don't realize just how fucked things are. Being born there then being raised in the USA then returning as a young man you would. Imagine trying to live that way after being raised in America, how could you fit in? All those primitive ways of thinking, how could you deal with that? Keep in mind this is about knowing another world then going back to that one.

I own a couple dozen books on Islam/Middle East/Terrorism and even some CD's about Islamic terror. Talk about one totally fucked up region of the universe there it is.....The Middle East.

Imagine next Saturday ya get the family up early, you back a lunch and head out to the public square to enjoy the days.....beheadings. That goes on in Saudia Arabia. Imagine people throwing rocks at others, yep...rocks! A world with no (as we know them) beauty contests, no bikini's.....ouch!

If we look at the histories of all those countries it's all about violence. Tribal warfare? Everyone killing somebody. Look at the world today and Islamic terrorism and they are not radicals, they are simply doing what it suppose to be done, as it's written in the Koran. What a read that is, talk about ...cut, burn, chop, kill kill kill...there it is. You can't convert them, cool.,....kill them!****

Imagine how far gone you'd have to be to commit suicide over some religious idea, wow is that fucked up or what? And those people really do believe that is the best thing for them, whoa~~~~~~~~~ That pretty much says it all about that weird world over there. Why we bother with anything having to do with that region of the world.......???? (other than oil)

**** Yes I know we had the Crusades and the Christian God did some mean vicious things but He doesn't harp on His followers going out and slaughtering those not buying into Him, that's a Muslim thing.

cantthinkofanything
06-16-2014, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3Dhp5HQ.gif

Avante
06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3Dhp5HQ.gif

Why the bullshit guy?

GoodOdor
06-16-2014, 02:29 PM
As someone who grew up in the middle east, I'm glad a senile, obese, pedophile old f@ggot is here to tell me what it was like!!!

Avante
06-16-2014, 02:32 PM
As someone who grew up in the middle east, I'm glad a senile, obese, pedophile old f@ggot is here to tell me what it was like!!!

Look at how you turned out, are you totally fucked up or what? You're also dumb.

cantthinkofanything
06-16-2014, 02:56 PM
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/thanks-obama-02.gif

Avante
06-16-2014, 03:30 PM
How can anyone act this stupid?

Avante
06-16-2014, 03:48 PM
I;m going to give it some rest, way too many brain dead posters here. This above dummy a prime example.

See ya in a week or so.

Now it will be....but you;re above yourself, hehehehehe!

Have I outgrown this place?

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Have I outgrown this place?
Yes, you have - don't bother coming back....

ohmwrecker
06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
h5qMbk5mL24

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 09:20 PM
Just one Nomadic tribe fighting another, that's all it's ever been over there.