PDA

View Full Version : To the idiots hating on Parker

testies
06-16-2014, 02:01 PM
If he sucks so bad, why was LeBron guarding him for huge stretches, creating mismatches on other ends? STFU haters, his sole presence is huge because teams have to set up traps and special strategies to block the paint

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 02:02 PM

testies
06-16-2014, 02:05 PM

lol who cares bro

SupremeGuy
06-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Obviously you, since you know, you're the one that made the thread. lol

DarrinS
06-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Parker sucked for most of the game, but ended strong

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Obviously you, since you know, you're the one that made the thread. lol
:lol

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
indeed. a lot of people said he was statpadding or making a run for fMVP to downplay his 4th, but it kept the game on ice. he scored at will and never gave miami a glimmer of hope at some miraculous comeback

it's me
06-16-2014, 02:13 PM
If he sucks so bad, why was LeBron guarding him for huge stretches, creating mismatches on other ends? STFU haters, his sole presence is huge because teams have to set up traps and special strategies to block the paint

Spol.... wanted to keep Bron from spending too much energy on defense TBH.

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Parker sucked last night except in what amounted to be garbage time. He hit some shots to keep the lead but I think his foot limited him more than he wanted to admit. He never looked right the whole playoffs. Patty Mills stepped up big time just like Speedy Claxton did in 2003.

mudyez
06-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Because of the Manu avatar, some might think, I don't like Parker!

But i love the little waterbug!

pikkiwoki
06-16-2014, 02:26 PM
I dedicate this song to 1st-half Tony

dq4aOaDXIfY

:elephant

rexb
06-16-2014, 02:36 PM
I was ecstatic to see Parker hit his signature tear drop floater again!! I think i saw it twice!! I haven't seen it in awhile! Glad he made them to keep the Heat at bay and finish off them off!

ElNono
06-16-2014, 02:37 PM
I love MVParker... you can look through my post history... I never doubted him, tbh, not once...

lefty
06-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Lebron was guarding him because of the cramps TBH

He didnt have the energy to guard of Alpha players, so Spo gave him the easiest assignment

perfectdark
06-16-2014, 02:38 PM
mills > parker
Parker's interview was hilarious. Pretty much took indirect credit for everything, made it seem like he was sacrificing for the team :lol

it's me
06-16-2014, 02:50 PM
mills > parker
Parker's interview was hilarious. Pretty much took indirect credit for everything, made it seem like he was sacrificing for the team :lol

this

cd98
06-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Parker was cold in the first half, but he couldn't just stop being aggressive as that would allow Lebron to take it easy on defense. In the 4th quarter, he was money when we needed it. LOL for anyone that expected him to score 30 points with Lebron guarding him and with teammates that were on fire. He didn't go hero ball. He didn't overshoot.

Bambililos
06-16-2014, 02:57 PM
You guys are funny. When he's in attack mode and scoring 20+ per game, he's Enrique, king of heroball. When he's taking a back seat and helping set his teammates up, he's done by your standards. We just won a championship but you keep bitching about this one player in particular. Why is that?

I'll give you that Parker didn't have his best playoffs run and should be happy to have teammates ready to step up (Leonard for the soring and great D, Boris for the court vision and assists, Mills for the excellent backup gig). But at least he didn't hurt us with ballhogging or turnovers, he even gave us a handful of very good games to help us to get over the top. Stop hating.

gameFACE
06-16-2014, 03:16 PM
With Kawhi in foul trouble TP finally stepped it up in the 4thQ. It wasn't garbage time so much as keeping the foot on the Heat's throat.

SupremeGuy
06-16-2014, 03:30 PM
mills > parker
Parker's interview was hilarious. Pretty much took indirect credit for everything, made it seem like he was sacrificing for the team :lolHe "let" Leonard develop, tbh. :lol

lefty
06-16-2014, 03:43 PM
He "let" Leonard develop, tbh. :lol
:lmao

r0drig0lac
06-16-2014, 04:37 PM
hahaha...this guys

Skull-1
06-16-2014, 06:21 PM

Sucked the first half completely. Atrocious.

Skull-1
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Parker was cold in the first half, but he couldn't just stop being aggressive as that would allow Lebron to take it easy on defense. In the 4th quarter, he was money when we needed it. LOL for anyone that expected him to score 30 points with Lebron guarding him and with teammates that were on fire. He didn't go hero ball. He didn't overshoot.

Aggressive..........yet never went to the hoop after the first block on him by James. Didn't even try an outlet pass until the last shot of the first half. Diaw was in such shock he missed....

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2014, 06:43 PM

He sucked for most of the game and they he got good out of the blue. It was brick after brick for a while. I think he contributed to the win nonetheless.

cd021
06-16-2014, 08:17 PM
With Kawhi in foul trouble TP finally stepped it up in the 4thQ. It wasn't garbage time so much as keeping the foot on the Heat's throat.

Exactly, He scored 16 points in his final 10 minutes of floor time, putting the nail in the coffin. Leonard was the MVP anyway. 16 points after a 1-11 start and his team building a 15+ point lead, without him wasn't helping his case for the FMVP. He got going late, better late than never. Spurs won and he couldn't care less.

TheGreatYacht
06-16-2014, 08:31 PM
You guys are funny. When he's in attack mode and scoring 20+ per game, he's Enrique, king of heroball. When he's taking a back seat and helping set his teammates up, he's done by your standards. We just won a championship but you keep bitching about this one player in particular. Why is that?

I'll give you that Parker didn't have his best playoffs run and should be happy to have teammates ready to step up (Leonard for the soring and great D, Boris for the court vision and assists, Mills for the excellent backup gig). But at least he didn't hurt us with ballhogging or turnovers, he even gave us a handful of very good games to help us to get over the top. Stop hating.
Shhhhhh Manu is the only one who gets a pass for having horrible games... Parker cheated on a Latina, therefore we hate him

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 08:47 PM
TP is often guilty of playing hero ball or as Skip says does his dribble, dribble, dribble instead of passing the ball.
That is why I always like it when Manu comes in the game.
But TP is a great PG and I'm glad he's on this team.

TampaDude
06-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Fuck the haters. We don't have 5 rings without Parker.

therealtruth
06-16-2014, 09:52 PM
We finally found a way to win without TP being the focus of our attack. Even though he had the highest scoring average it didn't really seem like he was scoring a lot because of how well he picked his spots.

Prose
06-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Haters don't realize he is going through what Manu wast year. Fatigue from international play year after year. Watch he comes back song this year with the rest! 3 years with. I break caught up to hi

it's me
06-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Haters don't realize he is going through what Manu wast year. Fatigue from international play year after year. Watch he comes back song this year with the rest! 3 years with. I break caught up to hi

Give you that..... basically, no Manu 100%=no ring ...... no Tony 100%=no problem.

Brazil
06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
Give you that..... basically, no Manu 100%=no ring ...... no Tony 100%=no problem.

What a fucking idiot you are

i have no words to describe how stupid are 100% of what you are posting