PDA

View Full Version : Someone shot at one of my employees as he was driving to work this morning...

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 02:14 PM
I think it was a .22. He was just driving down I35 on the East side when it whacked the windshield. Has no idea where it came from...didn't realize it was a bullet until he got to work and looked closer...the bullet was lodged in the dash.

Called the police when he realized what it was. When the SAPD officer finally showed up an hour and a half later I guess he was hung over from the Spurs game and didn't want to work this morning or do any paperwork. He "determined" that it wasn't really a gun shot and the bullet must have just been laying in the road and that a car in front of him ran over it and threw it up into his windshield...

Seriously? I couldn't believe it. I sure hope no one else gets shot.

http://i58.tinypic.com/5d9bgw.jpg

road debris? What bullshit.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Shit can happen when you leaving a Klan rally....

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
A thrown up bullet?

No way. Unless he was traveling very, very fast, windshields are more resilient.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Nothing to see here but Klan rally drama

The Gemini Method
06-16-2014, 04:25 PM
That is a full velocity strike...whoa.

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 04:40 PM
The police are either ignorant, or think others are.

But then how can anyone trust authoritarian powers anymore, anyway?

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 04:48 PM
your employee is a lying bastard.

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
your employee is a lying bastard.

You mean he's a bulletshitter?

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Nothing to see here but Klan rally drama

Shut the fuck up you stupid, ignorant asshole. He is a middle aged hispanic family man driving to work at 5:45 in the morning minding his own business. Six inches higher and it would have hit him.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:11 PM
The police are either ignorant, or think others are.

But then how can anyone trust authoritarian powers anymore, anyway?

Yep, shooting at a car is a felony. He was just a lazy fuck that didn't want to do any paperwork.

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:12 PM
You mean he's a bulletshitter?

unless there is a sniper camped out on 35, the guy probably pissed someone off over the weekend and got his window shot out. he knows by who but he had to come up with some silly story for whatever reason.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:13 PM
unless there is a sniper camped out on 35, the guy probably pissed someone off over the weekend and got his window shot out. he knows by who but he had to come up with some silly story for whatever reason.

Maybe with you and YOUR crew low life. Not this guy.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:13 PM
Shut the fuck up you stupid, ignorant asshole. He is a middle aged hispanic family man driving to work at 5:45 in the morning minding his own business. Six inches higher and it would have hit him.

ohhh so what have we here...hiring illegals I see....nothing like the party of family values :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:14 PM
You in the burnt BBQ and Lawn business Cosmic? pretty impressive even for a hick like you :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:15 PM

yeah that guy...prolly stole a pack of Cerveza and weed eater string

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:18 PM
ohhh so what have we here...hiring illegals I see....nothing like the party of family values :lol

He is a Hispanic so you automatically assume he is illegal?

What a racist fuck.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:23 PM

What a racist fuck.

be honest..have you checked his paper work...I just can't see you being in a position to hire anyone with more specialized skills..you know he's illegal that's why you're so butthurt over the accusation....it's ok dawg...I've used illegals too....well I'm sure they were..I don't ask...I know how you operate CC....Patriot by day and law breaker by night....we see eye to eye on this one my "wigga" :lol

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:24 PM

maybe your co-worker isn't as innocent as he leads you to believe. why didn't he pull over and call the cops on the highway??? i'll tell ya, cuz he's a fuccing liar. i bet you were the one who called the cops for him too. he probably got caught sneaking out of some married womans house or got ran out of a bar over the weekend.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:26 PM
7NYoR_OBzI0

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:26 PM
be honest..have you checked his paper work...I just can't see you being in a position to hire anyone with more specialized skills..you know he's illegal that's why you're so butthurt over the accusation....it's ok dawg...I've used illegals too....well I'm sure they were..I don't ask...I know how you operate CC....Patriot by day and law breaker by night....we see eye to eye on this one my "wigga" :lol

If you weren't so fucking stupid you would know that every employee has to be run through the Fed data base to check immigration status. It's the law.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:27 PM
If you weren't so fucking stupid you would know that every employee has to be run through the Fed data base to check immigration status. It's the law.

you're insane if you think that's happening...you're hiring day workers and illegals....you guilty admit it you Patriot low life you

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:28 PM
maybe your co-worker isn't as innocent as he leads you to believe. why didn't he pull over and call the cops on the highway??? i'll tell ya, cuz he's a fuccing liar. i bet you were the one who called the cops for him too. he probably got caught sneaking out of some married womans house or got ran out of a bar over the weekend.

God you are a stupid fucker. He is driving to work in the dark. Something hits his windshield and cracks it. You don't normally assume it's a bullet hole, at least where we live. He gets to work, looks at it, realizes it is a bullet hole and calls the police.

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:30 PM
lol cc getting mad cuz the police took an hour and a half to respond to a fucking cracked windshield smh. wasting their time to come investigate that bullshit. what did you want them to do exactly?

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:32 PM
you're insane if you think that's happening...you're hiring day workers and illegals....you guilty admit it you Patriot low life you

Ignorant fuck. I've got a multi-million dollar business and only hire skilled workers with background checks so no, I'm not hiring illegal day laborers. I know you are just trolling and I'm stupid to even respond but you really should quit acting like a dumb nigga. Your shtick is getting old.

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:33 PM
God you are a stupid fucker. He is driving to work in the dark. Something hits his windshield and cracks it. You don't normally assume it's a bullet hole, at least where we live. He gets to work, looks at it, realizes it is a bullet hole and calls the police.

i'm stupid but i can make a better brisket than youhttp://i57.tinypic.com/28lxf9l.png

the stupid ones are you and your lying ass employee. wasting 2 hours of work to wait on sapd to come inspect a cracked windshield lol. y'all are some pussies. and you come here to complain and make a thread out of it. i hope the i-35 assassin re calibrates his scope and has better aim tomorrow morning.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:41 PM
i'm stupid.

We finally agree on something

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:50 PM
we don't have to agree on everything. i just don't believe your employee's story about an i-35 sniper and if that makes me stupid, so be it. i'm just not as gullible as you are. just a bit of advice, don't waste law enforcements time for a cracked windshield. contact the insurance company instead.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 05:52 PM
we don't have to agree on everything. i just don't believe your employee's story about an i-35 sniper and if that makes me stupid, so be it. i'm just not as gullible as you are. just a bit of advice, don't waste law enforcements time for a cracked windshield. contact the insurance company instead.

The fired bullet was lodged in the guys dashboard you ignorant fuck. Can't you even read?

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:55 PM
yea i read it you idiot and i already said i don't believe he was shot at on the highway, did you read that through your bi focals? gosh you red necks are so gullible and stupid. what was the officers name and badge number so i can commend him for good police work.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2014, 05:56 PM
Should call the media. Local TV will eat this shit up.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:57 PM
The fired bullet was lodged in the guys dashboard you ignorant fuck. Can't you even read?

you don't sound like a multi-million dollar man....you're lying about that just like you're lying about this whole dam scenario...you're doing it for attention...just like Avante be doing,....you're a sick old senile fuck :lol

m>s
06-16-2014, 06:07 PM
maybe someone is finally trying to do something about the illegal immigration problem :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 06:30 PM
you don't sound like a multi-million dollar man....you're lying about that just like you're lying about this whole dam scenario...you're doing it for attention...just like Avante be doing,....you're a sick old senile fuck :lol

Whereas you on the other hand, sound like exactly what you are. A stupid, ignorant, fuckhead.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 06:32 PM
yea i read it you idiot and i already said i don't believe he was shot at on the highway, did you read that through your bi focals? gosh you red necks are so gullible and stupid. what was the officers name and badge number so i can commend him for good police work.

Just because you live your life that way scumbag doesn't mean everyone else does.

Franklin
06-16-2014, 06:52 PM
I guess your employee would rather get shot and killed than continue to work for an asshole, tbh.

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2014, 07:08 PM
I guess your employee would rather get shot and killed than continue to work for an asshole, tbh.

Another good, quality take from Franklin. Dudes a real deep thinker. :rolleyes

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 07:10 PM
That's always possible, but some years back, we had someone shooting at cars from overpasses on occasion on I-5.

Maybe our shooter moved to Texas?

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 07:12 PM

What a racist fuck.
LOL...

Yes, so many people are.

I don't know how many times I have to specify between immigrants and illegal immigrants for example.

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Maybe the Missouri sniper moved to Texas. Maybe he started in Oregon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyyxUMMKwLE

xrayzebra
06-16-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey CC, was it just the slug in the dash or was the shell complete, slug and brass case? Just curious. if was just the slug then it would be a bit far fetched to say it was road debris.

Wild Cobra
06-16-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm pretty certian CC and his employee would know the difference. I would be curious to see a photo of the slug. There would be some deformity, but how much?

Dick Jones
06-16-2014, 10:10 PM
:lmao

Dick Jones
06-16-2014, 10:11 PM
tbh all we need is a good guy with a gun to watch the highways for all the bad guys.

m>s
06-16-2014, 10:16 PM
tbh all we need is a good guy with a gun to watch the highways for all the bad guys.
what's with the communist shtick?

are you against the 2nd amendment or something?

Nbadan
06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm pretty certian CC and his employee would know the difference. I would be curious to see a photo of the slug. There would be some deformity, but how much?

++++ Where is the slug?

Malik Hairston
06-17-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm not familiar with OP, but he's getting really angry in this thread, tbh..

bobcatfan4life
06-17-2014, 02:51 AM
This shit is funny, white vs black will never get old.

DJR210
06-17-2014, 03:57 AM
:lol Trill trolls this dude every time

Twisted_Dawg
06-17-2014, 07:59 AM
My friends on the Southside told me that after the game homies were setting off fireworks and FIRING GUNS IN THE AIR. Lots and lots of gun shots of all types of guns even automatics. Maybe it was a late reveler unloading at 5:45 AM and your worker caught a stray bullet coming down?

Years ago I was robbed at gunpoint at 5PM helping a secretary jump her car. I hit one of the thugs in the jaw causing him to hit the getaway car and losing an expensive watch in the process. I used a twig to pick up the watch and when I showed it the cop, he grabbed it with his hand and put it in his pocket. My bank called me the next day and said some guys in a car went through a drive through teller using my ID (from my wallet they stole) trying to cash a check, but the teller refused, kept my ID. I went and got the ID and asked them to show me the survelliance video. I got the license number which was blurry and ran several plate combinations until I found the car in the video. I gave all this info to the robbery detective who never did shit. Repeated calls got nowhere.

Enjoy that nice watch, cop.

Don't expect too much Cosmic.