PDA

View Full Version : Call Out The Doubters Here

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm going to start this off. All year we had to put up with BS from non-believers, doubters, haters, etc. who call themselves Spurs fans. Most are probably thankful the Spurs won it all but you're not going to get away with shitting on the team and then celebrating # 5 without being called out.

RobDiaz90210 - I'm calling you out. He's the king of the giggling, non-believing, cynical emoticons and exchanged some posts with me this year. He pretty much didn't think we'd get by Houston or OKC, much less beat the Miami Heat. I aint mad atchya, got nuttin but love for ya, but you need to be called out. SPURS !!!

http://imageshack.com/a/img823/6283/frmw.png

cd98
06-16-2014, 02:39 PM
What about Danny Granger and Caron Butler? They hitched their wagon to the wrong teams. Either of them could have been celebrating last night at the AT&T center.

RD2191
06-16-2014, 03:19 PM
:lmaoMeltdown. So much butthurt. "I'd rather keep Mills over Danny Green":lmao

Baelzar
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Who are the guys saying "Fuck Pop?" Pop's got more basketball knowledge in his fingernail than this entire board. If he makes a decision during a game, during practice, during off-season, during a trade - just nod and say thank you. He's proven.

DarrinS
06-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Someone needs to issue an Amber Alert for Skull-1

Cry Havoc
06-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Testies posted under an OKC thread vs the clips as "We aren't defending well" when the clips were making a run, tbh.

houston spurs fan
06-16-2014, 03:34 PM
He's in hiding with his other username TheGreatYacht. Bet is was so painful for him to watch Manu last night...

DarrinS
06-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Testies posted under an OKC thread vs the clips as "We aren't defending well" when the clips were making a run, tbh.

Lol

ElNono
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
:lol anybody has a list of hater's picks this postseason?

- Steven Adams :lmao
- Chris Bosh :lmao
- Miami 3-peat :lmao

If only he didn't pick Spurs in 7 last season, tbh... :depressed

703 Spurz
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Darius Bieber come on down!

Mugen
06-16-2014, 04:22 PM
rob's my nig tbh

rascal might have killed himself after last night, haven't seen him post yet :lol

Mel_13
06-16-2014, 04:24 PM
rob's my nig tbh

rascal might have killed himself after last night, haven't seen him post yet :lol

:lol

rascal needs the schadenfreude resulting from the disappointment of STers to survive. An entire board full of happy Spurs fans is his worst nightmare.

Mugen
06-16-2014, 04:27 PM
:lol

rascal needs the schadenfreude resulting from the disappointment of STers to survive. An entire board full of happy Spurs fans is his worst nightmare.

:lol He's easily the most depressed Lakerfan on the site. Even Cobbler gave props downstairs

EVAY
06-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I thought that RobDiaz was always more of a cliff jumper than a non-fan. He used to be fairly bad about doing the LOL thing when we would not be playing well, but when called on it enough, he modified his jumping, or at least began apologizing in advance for when he did it.

And he could and did laugh at himself…my fave was the 'first round exit', second round exit', until finally it was a 'fourth round exit'. I learned to take him with the proverbial grains of salt.

Now, Skull-1, Rascal, Darius Bieber, The Great Yacht are essentially unredeemable, imo.

I had begun to conclude that Hater was just reverse jinxing, wasn't he? No?

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 04:53 PM
:lmaoMeltdown. So much butthurt. "I'd rather keep Mills over Danny Green":lmao

Who's Butthurt? I'm just right and putting you in your place son. You need to take a break from this site and go back to jerking off to Big Brown & Round. Your takes are weak just like your faith in the Spurs. Lol, sissy.

January 1, 2014: We Just Need to avoid the Rockets and We’re IN the Finals

I seriously doubt the Spurs can get past a healthy OKC. I hope they prove me wrong though.

They will, IF OKC makes it far enough to play us.

:lolWhere does this false confidence come from?

False confidence? One of the toughest obstacles for the Spurs getting back to the Finals is to get through the grind of 82 regular season games before getting another chance at a ring. Losing games against teams that are trying to prove something to themselves in the regular season doesn't bother me. The Spurs are tried and tested and know who they are. They just need to stay healthy, finish in good position for the playoffs and then go for the ring.

I don't care how many wins OKC had in the regular season last year. Losing Harden for them was big. We would have destroyed them in the playoffs. Trust me, this team is built to get through OKC. Hopefully we'll get to see it.

January 31, 2014: How can anyone honestly believe we can beat the Thunder in a 7 Game Series?

If the Spurs are healthy, it won't take 7 games. Kevin Durant will come back to Earth sooner than later. Why am I confident? Because we are the better team. The Spurs are about to lose more games but the ship will eventually steady itself and when the real season starts, they'll be right back on pace.

:lmao

No way in hell we catch the Thunder for home court now, Spurs are likely done in the 2nd but if by some miracle we get to the WCF then forget about it. OKC in a 4 or 5.

Keep laughing. Keep doubting. I'll find you on here when the Spurs win it all & serve you up some crow.

I don't understand why you think Durant cant keep this going. Remember 03 Duncan? 11 Dirk? A player can certainly carry a team to a title with a dominant run. I just really don't know why you think Durant can't sustain this play. OKC would mop the floor with Spurs in the playoffs. Where in the world do you get that the Spurs can beat OKC?

March 23, 2014: Can We Beat OKC & Rockets Now?

I think we flame out in epic fashion in the 2nd round.

No question we can beat them and will do so if given the chance. We are the better team.

March 26, 2014: Race to the # 1 Speed: Spurs or Thunder

I think the Spurs will secure home court advantage throughout the playoffs. That being said, they are the best team in the league and it doesn't really matter where they lace them up. Spurs win.

1 Week Ago: 2014 NBA Finals Prediction & MVP

Spurs in 5. MVP Duncan.

Brazil
06-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Robdiaz just doing what he is supposed to do tbh

he was emotional and cliff jumper, he then learned from the best to keep his cool after an opponent run or a loss then he just continued cliff jumping for troll purpose

Brazil
06-16-2014, 05:00 PM
now dudes like rascal and sbm :lmao

xmas1997

This is true.
Let's not forget two major trolls: chump and blake and their insipid trolling, none of which added anything of substance and basically ruined whatever discussion was in progress.

koriwhat
fuck the bandwagon/fairweather fans! fuck out of here!

btw, love my spurs, love you all, nothing but love! damn, it's still so crazy to think this series is over, the spurs have already been awarded the LOB and the future for duncan, manu and pop are in question. sad but definitely very very happy at the same time.

xellos88330
06-16-2014, 05:01 PM
You haven't heard the news yet? They were all trying to jinx the Heat by rooting for them.

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 05:03 PM
Robdiaz just doing what he is supposed to do tbh

he was emotional and cliff jumper, he then learned from the best to keep his cool after an opponent run or a loss then he just continued cliff jumping for troll purpose

Nah, he's just ignorant. Funny guy though. Just ignorant and doesn't know basketball.

RD2191
06-16-2014, 05:04 PM
Nah, he's just ignorant. Funny guy though. Just ignorant and doesn't know basketball.
:lmaoSays the guy who thinks a backup PG is more important than our defensive minded starting SG.:lmao

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 05:10 PM
:lmaoSays the guy who thinks a backup PG is more important than our defensive minded starting SG.:lmao

Says the guy who thinks Danny Green is a starting 2 guard because he's better than Manu Ginobili.

RD2191
06-16-2014, 05:11 PM
Says the guy who thinks Danny Green is a starting 2 guard because he's better than Manu Ginobili.
:lmaoMaking shit up. When did I ever say that?

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 05:19 PM
:lmaoMaking shit up. When did I ever say that?

Danny Green isn't a starting 2 guard anywhere else if he's not on the Spurs. You keep saying it like it means something. It doesn't mean shit.

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Chump
Blake
Kobyz
TGY
Hater
Skull-1
These are obvious ones who add nothing of substance to any discussion, unless you like ignorant trolling.

RD2191
06-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Danny Green isn't a starting 2 guard anywhere else if he's not on the Spurs. You keep saying it like it means something. It doesn't mean shit.
Rofl, so his defense on Wade means nothing? :lmao:lmao What about his work on Westbrook and other elite PGs in the West? Yeah, that means nothing.:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-16-2014, 05:22 PM
This is true.
Let's not forget two major trolls: chump and blake and their insipid trolling, none of which added anything of substance and basically ruined whatever discussion was in progress.^ troll post

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 05:24 PM
^ troll post

Speak of the devil.
:lmao

tmtcsc
06-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Rofl, so his defense on Wade means nothing? :lmao:lmao What about his work on Westbrook and other elite PGs in the West? Yeah, that means nothing.:lmao

Patty Mills guarded Wade too. What makes you think Green was better?

Skull-1
06-16-2014, 06:14 PM
He's in hiding with his other username TheGreatYacht. Bet is was so painful for him to watch Manu last night...

Not at all. I am actually thrilled he followed my advice and played within himself. He was mostly under control and mostly played smart. He usually didn't try to do too much and stepped up without embarrassing himself.

I grant him a pardon for our loss in the Finals last season.

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Not at all. I am actually thrilled he followed my advice and played within himself. He was mostly under control and mostly played smart. He usually didn't try to do too much and stepped up without embarrassing himself.

I grant him a pardon for our loss in the Finals last season.

Do you truly think Manu was following YOUR advice?
I think you give yourself way too much credit.
I doubt you ever gave him any advice at all tbqh.
But I do applaud you for finally coming to your senses with respect to Manu.

BackHome
06-16-2014, 06:20 PM
I would say that if you did a poll after we lost last year it would have been 99.9% would have said no way in Hell do we win this year.

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM
I would say that if you did a poll after we lost last year it would have been 99.9% would have said no way in Hell do we win this year.

I respectfully disagree.
If true then I and most of the Spurs fans I know would be in that .1%.
I even said the Spurs in 5 on this site before the finals began.

Skull-1
06-16-2014, 06:24 PM

Yep. I can't think of a team in any sport to pull off what the Spurs did after losing so dramatically....and tragically. That looked to be the last chance. Anyone who thought so can't be blamed, especially after all the heartbreaking losses our Spurs have provided over the years...

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Yep. I can't think of a team in any sport to pull off what the Spurs did after losing so dramatically....and tragically. That looked to be the last chance. Anyone who thought so can't be blamed, especially after all the heartbreaking losses our Spurs have provided over the years...

No one should cast blame at the doubters. They probably haven't followed the Spurs long enough to know better.
I have learned over the years, never ever bet on or against them.
But I have also learned to never ever count them out.
That is why I think they have a fantastic chance now to get their first back to back, and came just 28 sec. from doing it had they won last year.

siraulo23
06-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Finals exit... Tbh

as CHAMPS

Skull-1
06-17-2014, 01:13 AM
No one should cast blame at the doubters. They probably haven't followed the Spurs long enough to know better.
I have learned over the years, never ever bet on or against them.
But I have also learned to never ever count them out.
That is why I think they have a fantastic chance now to get their first back to back, and came just 28 sec. from doing it had they won last year.

Disagree. Have followed them since the 70s. They break your heart...a lot.

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Meh Rob got better from last year form IMHO. Dude called it over after we lost to Golden state in game 2 last year :lol

Skull-1
06-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Frankly, I started calling them dead to reverse jinx it. I almost went and bet $1000 on Miami just to help the Spurs win....

in2deep
06-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Congrats bandwgoners

hater
06-17-2014, 05:15 AM
:tu :D :tu ma jinxy worky

"Heat best team i history" :tu :D :tu

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 05:22 AM
:tu :D :tu ma jinxy worky

"Heat best team i history" :tu :D :tu

some people thought you were serious apparently

hater
06-17-2014, 05:24 AM
some people thought you were serious apparently

Most likely manutards imo. Anyway time to let bygones be bygones. Manu redeemed himself :tu

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 05:25 AM
Most likely manutards imo. Anyway time to let bygones be bygones. Manu redeemed himself :tu

You didn't lose hope in Enrique tbh :cry

hater
06-17-2014, 05:26 AM
You didn't lose hope in Enrique tbh :cry

Parker played the decoy, he was instrumental to our wins.

ultimate teamate. Sacrificed himself for the team :cry :tu

Kidd K
06-17-2014, 06:31 AM

Those aren't the same person.

Btw, dude made multiple positive Manu posts and threads throughout the layoffs. He only disliked Manu for blowing it last year and for being way overpaid relative to his actual value a few years ago. Fair reasons imo. He gave him props when he did well.

Skull-1
06-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Those aren't the same person.

Btw, dude made multiple positive Manu posts and threads throughout the layoffs. He only disliked Manu for blowing it last year and for being way overpaid relative to his actual value a few years ago. Fair reasons imo. He gave him props when he did well.

:toast