PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Enough Of This Freaking Crap...Stop Trying To Sell Me On How Good This Spur Team Is

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 03:23 PM
yeah so they beat Miami...like Luva said all they did was catch lighting in a bottle...they are not one of the all-time great teams...all we witnessed was just how shitty and overhyped Lebron and Co was like I've been saying ALL ALONG...this is no revelation for me...Lebron was an ESPN Hype machine baby...nothing more nothing less....so now they want to come out talking about this Spurs team could challenge the Bulls really are you fucking kidding me....MJ would wipe the floor with this team... let's not forget people..this is a same Spurs team that took 7 fucking games just to beat the Mavs....7 games for the Mavs really? :lol and now you want me to believe you're an All-time team....get the fuck outta here....them niggas caught lightening in a bottle against the hype machine baby..ESPN and it's shills are just left with egg on their faces so they gotta come up with some dam excuse....make no mistake a prime Kobe would have torced Kiwi..whereas Lebron was just too dam predictable :lol

Legacy
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/06/16/f324156fb9034711ad4855f713df00bf.gif?1402890919

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
:rollin

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM
:lobt2:

Blake
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Attention whore

ChumpDumper
06-16-2014, 03:28 PM
No one is trying to sell you.

No one cares about you.

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Who is going to stand up to them, Luva (I mean Kool)? He (Pop) has concocted a regimen and system that insinuates and takes severe advantage of (THIS) NBA. As it was last June, and yet this June it's still up to him, not up to James and the Heat, just him. That's power. "Just take one borough at a time. Secure that borough, secure that turf, because it's all our turf!!!!!!!!" No, seriously, Pop has it in the grip of his mind and hand. How he wields it will be the true test. Riley had it, and fucked it up. Let's watch Pop. We've nary other choice.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 03:32 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/06/16/f324156fb9034711ad4855f713df00bf.gif?1402890919

The pastor and the gay boy have come full circle I see:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DuncanandRobinson.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 03:33 PM
No one is trying to sell you.

No one cares about you.

suck my dick homo

Legacy
06-16-2014, 03:34 PM
The pastor and the gay boy have come full circle I see:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DuncanandRobinson.jpg

:lol

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:35 PM

What's wrong with that guy to the right Duncan between the camera and Duncan just at the end. He looks like a assassin, or, me with tight lips.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Who is going to stand up to them, Luva (I mean Kool)? He (Pop) has concocted a regimen and system that insinuates and takes severe advantage of (THIS) NBA. As it was last June, and yet this June it's still up to him, not up to James and the Heat, just him. That's power. "Just take one borough at a time. Secure that borough, secure that turf, because it's all our turf!!!!!!!!" No, seriously, Pop has it in the grip of his mind and hand. How he wields it will be the true test. Riley had it, and fucked it up. Let's watch Pop. We've nary other choice.

I called it..and I will call it again....they're the 2011 Mavs....they're lucking up all over the place by getting there...If OKC could ever stay healthy..but I digress...it's time for the SPurs to suffer a major injury and I got my eyes set on either Kiwi or Duncan

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:39 PM
I called it..and I will call it again....they're the 2011 Mavs....they're lucking up all over the place by getting there...If OKC could ever stay healthy..but I digress...it's time for the SPurs to suffer a major injury and I got my eyes set on either Kiwi or Duncan

The league is shit though, Kool. Couple that fact with what Pop has built and cultivated and it's grim business.

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 03:40 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

http://f3nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/core-meltdown.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/jgm1976/southpark.gif

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/AP_Spurs3_140616_DG_16x9_992.jpg

Legacy
06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
http://c2.likes-media.com/img/cb9f246d8b23796e4b866718784b2e1a.600x.gif

Dunc n Dave
06-16-2014, 03:41 PM

Boiled down it's:
TOSB Duncan: 5
"The Cap Killer" Kobe: 5

Ain't nothin' gonna change that, except if the Spurs repeat next year! Then Laker fans will have nothing to grasp at as they try to sell us on how "great" Cap Killer WAS back in the day...
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Legacy
06-16-2014, 03:42 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2769545/lemeditation_medium.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 03:44 PM
The league is shit though, Kool. Couple that fact with what Pop has built and cultivated and it's grim business.

I ain't buying what Pop is selling...I'm already drinking the good stuff...Koolaid..it's my belief they're one and done just like every other year they won...it's not in the cards for this team to repeat....Sure they got there but when I look at this team I see a team that's been bequeathed good luck to others misfortune....when you win that way your luck is bound to run out....I will be the voice of dissent...cuz I ain't buying it...they barely beat a shitty Mavs team, Ibaka sat 2 games and now all of a sudden they're the best thing since sliced bread.....

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Ibaka sat 2 games and now all of a sudden they're the best thing since sliced bread.....

And? Everyone assumed they stood no chance with ibaka and they still beat them with Ibaka. With their fucking bench alone. If they go at it again, their just gonna have their bench running circles and their starters log heavy minutes gassing just like this year.

Thread
06-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Boiled down it's:
TOSB Duncan: 5
"The Cap Killer" Kobe: 5

Ain't nothin' gonna change that, except if the Spurs repeat next year! Then Laker fans will have nothing to grasp at as they try to sell us on how "great" Cap Killer WAS back in the day...
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

You knew the rules. Ipso facto:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

spurraider21
06-16-2014, 03:58 PM

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Let us proceed

Dunc n Dave
06-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Funny how Laker fans refuse to give Rick Carlisle props as the 2nd best coach currently in the NBA after Pop. His game plan took away the Spurs ball movement. He's the reason it took the Spurs 7 to finish off the Mavs. Spur fans thank Carlisle for waking the sleeping giant from that point on. Dominant run by a dominant team. Kool can spout his Purple & Gold colored glasses opinions all he wants, but the stats don't lie: this was a RECORD SETTING, HISTORICALLY DOMINANT TEAM from the 2nd round on through the Finals. Period.

Legacy

:toast

Arnold Toht
Malik Hairston thinks this is the greatest team since the 80's.

Koolaid_Man
And? Everyone assumed they stood no chance with ibaka and they still beat them with Ibaka. With their fucking bench alone. If they go at it again, their just gonna have their bench running circles and their starters log heavy minutes gassing just like this year.

Even your mama knows the Spurs can't beat a healthy OKC squad...don't even front playa

Thread
06-16-2014, 04:00 PM
I ain't buying what Pop is selling...I'm already drinking the good stuff...Koolaid..it's my belief they're one and done just like every other year they won...it's not in the cards for this team to repeat....Sure they got there but when I look at this team I see a team that's been bequeathed good luck to others misfortune....when you win that way your luck is bound to run out....I will be the voice of dissent...cuz I ain't buying it...they barely beat a shitty Mavs team, Ibaka sat 2 games and now all of a sudden they're the best thing since sliced bread.....

If the league was legit you would have a case, but, the league as deteriorated to such a point that quality, true quality rests in but a few crevices, Kool. It's not only Pop's System, but, you couple that with the condition of the league and it's a recipe for disaster from a hater's point of view. The System is above the Condition, but, not by much. It's just together it's alarming. We're just damn fortunate he fucked up last June.

Thread
06-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Funny how Laker fans refuse to give Rick Carlisle props as the 2nd best coach currently in the NBA after Pop. His game plan took away the Spurs ball movement. He's the reason it took the Spurs 7 to finish off the Mavs. Spur fans thank Carlisle for waking the sleeping giant from that point on. Dominant run by a dominant team. Kool can spout his Purple & Gold colored glasses opinions all he wants, but the stats don't lie: this was a RECORD SETTING, HISTORICALLY DOMINANT TEAM from the 2nd round on through the Finals. Period.

Not me. I've always sung his praises. He's a quality, no nonsense entity. He just has an egomaniac for an owner and it holds him back, severely.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
^ Yes we are...now may my bad wishes continue...and forgive me in advance for being a pussy and an asshole...but I'm going for the I wish an injury card because we need competitive balance...:hat

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 04:04 PM

Nuh uh. The bag was mailed to San Bernardino last June, and that's just how it's going to be.

Thread
06-16-2014, 04:04 PM
^ Yes we are...now may my bad wishes continue...[[[and forgive me in advance for being a pussy and an asshole...but I'm going for the I wish an injury card because we need competitive balance]]]...:hat

Of course and me as well. That goes without saying.

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Even your mama knows the Spurs can't beat a healthy OKC squad...don't even front playa

When ibaka came back all you guys were doing were jizzing how it was over and that the spurs were gonna get backdoor swept like in 2012.

Then the spurs figure okc out and just let their bench run in circles. Bottom line, that okc team was healthy. They had ibaka dominating the paint. They were suppose to backdoor sweep us. and they didn't. Even if ibaka was playing game 1 & 2 with that fluke injury the outcome would be the same. But you can't admit it because

http://sports.inquirer.net/files/2014/06/Spurs-NBA-Win.jpg

Arnold Toht
06-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Nuh uh. The bag was mailed to San Bernardino last June, and that's just how it's going to be.

Shut your whore mouth.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:08 PM
When ibaka came back all you guys were doing were jizzing how it was over and that the spurs were gonna get backdoor swept like in 2012.

Then the spurs figure okc out and just let their bench run in circles. Bottom line, that okc team was healthy. They had ibaka dominating the paint. They were suppose to backdoor sweep us. and they didn't. Even if ibaka was playing game 1 & 2 with that fluke injury the outcome would be the same. But you can't admit it because

http://sports.inquirer.net/files/2014/06/Spurs-NBA-Win.jpg

I give you a pass for living in denial...your team just won so you get a pass :toast

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
I give you a pass for living in denial...your team just won so you get a pass :toast

did ibaka play in 2014 wcf?

simple yes or no awnser

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:15 PM
did ibaka play in 2014 wcf?

simple yes or no awnser

No!!! Will the real Slim Shady stand-up.... - you get my drift I'm sure

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:16 PM
2 games down and then he appears like Magic.....who spots a team 2 games? Huh elemantus who does it just for shits and giggles

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 04:31 PM
2 games down and then he appears like Magic.....who spots a team 2 games? Huh elemantus who does it just for shits and giggles

from what you have been saying you are implying that

* No team has ever had luck in a title run, even when shaq daddy himself always says "every team needs a little luck"
* the spurs title doesnt count because x. Even though you can make an excuse for every title team ever.
* That the spurs beat a ibaka-less okc team. Even though i am sure he dominated and put a near 100% fg in game 3 and did not leave after that game.
* the mavs taking the spurs to 7 means the spurs suck. yea, its not like a shitty rockets team got out the first round for once since hakeem left and took the lakers 7 games.

If you gonna make an excuse to us for every title, why can't you admit and take *2002 like a dam man

Ghazi
06-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Koolaid so salty :lol

Brazil
06-16-2014, 04:48 PM

cute little meltdown

ain't nothing you can do Lakers fans.. this one is ours in the book... not gonna change that

like it or not this Spurs nba team is a pioneer and will be remembered as such, this championship will be remembered as won by a team with all the roster contributing in a significant way except Ayres which is simply amazing

no superstar no problem

Ghazi
06-16-2014, 04:51 PM
excuses are for pussies and assholes.

Spurs are the champions.

Ghazi
06-16-2014, 04:52 PM
if you're gonna asterisk for Ibaka missing 2 games , then certainly the 2009 Lakers deserve an asterisk for KG missing the ENTIRE PLAYOFFS along with Yao missing time. :lol

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 04:52 PM
damn kool, let us have this one fam lol

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Koolaid so salty :lol

Stinki-Fucking Paki

y6plmy8nVwM

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:54 PM
damn kool, let us have this one fam lol

You got it Trill....I respect your fandom but your fellow fans can kiss my ass.

Ghazi
06-16-2014, 04:55 PM
don't make me get racial Kool, Persians do everything better than blacks... but hey, you can live vicariously through TOSB Kobe and Money mayweather :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 04:57 PM
don't make me get racial Kool, Persians do everything better than blacks... but hey, you can live vicariously through TOSB Kobe and Money mayweather :lol

You fucking immigrant poser....the only thing you do better than blacks is stink up the joint...

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 04:59 PM
You fucking immigrant poser....the only thing you do better than blacks is stink up the joint...

June 15, 2014. Amy couldn't do a fucking thing.

RandomGuy
06-16-2014, 05:07 PM
LOL Koolaid man's incessant whining about being on the losing end of everything...

http://global3.memecdn.com/honey-badger-don-amp-039-t-care_o_1721131.jpg

Trill Clinton
06-16-2014, 05:09 PM
You got it Trill....I respect your fandom but your fellow fans can kiss my ass.

:toast

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-16-2014, 05:13 PM
The facts are about the only thing anyone is willing to sell a welcher without seeing the money up front.

Koolaid_Man
06-16-2014, 05:17 PM
The facts are about the only thing anyone is willing to sell a welcher without seeing the money up front.

and you can't even get that right

LkrFan
06-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Wow, just wow. But alas, he gets a pass from me (for n;)w). After all, he made it 2/5 for Martin Lou to the Kang. :tu

Buddy Mignon
06-16-2014, 05:50 PM
yeah so they beat Miami...like Luva said all they did was catch lighting in a bottle...they are not one of the all-time great teams...all we witnessed was just how shitty and overhyped Lebron and Co was like I've been saying ALL ALONG...this is no revelation for me...Lebron was an ESPN Hype machine baby...nothing more nothing less....so now they want to come out talking about this Spurs team could challenge the Bulls really are you fucking kidding me....MJ would wipe the floor with this team... let's not forget people..this is a same Spurs team that took 7 fucking games just to beat the Mavs....7 games for the Mavs really? :lol and now you want me to believe you're an All-time team....get the fuck outta here....them niggas caught lightening in a bottle against the hype machine baby..ESPN and it's shills are just left with egg on their faces so they gotta come up with some dam excuse....make no mistake a prime Kobe would have torced Kiwi..whereas Lebron was just too dam predictable :lol

What you're explaining is how Spurfan overrate their team and players in a microcosm. This team beat a team that has choking in their DNA, and now want to boost their ratings. Defend your title first.

jsandiego
06-16-2014, 05:53 PM
^ Yes we are...now may my bad wishes continue...and forgive me in advance for being a pussy and an asshole...but I'm going for the I wish an injury card because we need competitive balance...:hat
We DID have an injury at the most critical of times: Our top scorer for the 2nd half of Game 6 WCF.

We still won.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 05:55 PM
Wow, just wow. But alas, he gets a pass from me (for n;)w). After all, he made it 2/5 for Martin Lou to the Kang. :tu
Nuh uh, Javier.... you talked all that shit about "Tammy" ever since your post-MVPau join date, now you have to eat the Timmy 5 alpha > Kirby 0 shit sandwich :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-16-2014, 06:23 PM
OKC in 5

LeBron in 5

DMC
06-16-2014, 06:30 PM
http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif

callo1
06-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Lol, you are a classic moron man!!

You spew uneducated ignorance all across these forums...the worst poster here tbh.

Here are some facts about "bequeathed good luck to others misfortune" that helped your team get to and wind the Finals against a very poor Orlando Magic team in 2009:

Tmac was out the entire series against the Lakers, then in game 3, Yao goes out with a broken foot, and the Lakers squeak by in that second round series 4-3, against a team missing their two best players.

Word of advise, pull your head out before you post in the future. Your takes suck, and you suck...period!

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: :flag:

ezau
06-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Overall, it all boils down to this:

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Let us proceed.

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
if you're gonna asterisk for Ibaka missing 2 games , then certainly the 2009 Lakers deserve an asterisk for KG missing the ENTIRE PLAYOFFS along with Yao missing time. :lol

Ether :lol

Legacy
06-17-2014, 01:54 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2DB9SCqq3JM/UbhUtIgT19I/AAAAAAAAIA4/KPfDL7R-Og8/s640/Danny+Green+You+Mad+Bro.gif