PDA

View Full Version : Highlights From Your Celebration

DJR210
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM
A lot has changed for me since the last celebration.

No more drunken bachelor obnoxiousness downtown looking for some hoodrat ass, and instead sober driving with car seats and girlfiend. Still had a great time nonetheless.

Tried to take Culebra into downtown, shit was too damn packed to make it all the way. Craziness.. shirtless fat dudes on razer scooters with 'Go Spurs Go" painted on their torso, Escalades on blades swangin' in the middle of the street, trucks full of drunks in the bed. Good times.

Some dipshit was in front of me at a light off Wurzbach and Babcock, and he decides to hate on our honking and roll down the window to let his LeBron jersey fly. He was met with a chorus of boos, middle fingers, etc. This dipshit was trying to hold up four fingers, typical Heat dumb fuck who doesn't know they actually won 3 smh.

Was beautiful holding up "5" to that front running faggot all the way down the street..What was the highlight of your night?

CitizenDwayne
06-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Not sure. I was really drunk at the time.

DJR210
06-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Not sure. I was really drunk at the time.

Sounds like a fucking blast tbh

baseline bum
06-16-2014, 07:03 PM
A lot has changed for me since the last celebration.

No more drunken bachelor obnoxiousness downtown looking for some hoodrat ass, and instead sober driving with car seats and girlfiend. Still had a great time nonetheless.

Tried to take Culebra into downtown, shit was too damn packed to make it all the way. Craziness.. shirtless fat dudes on razer scooters with 'Go Spurs Go" painted on their torso, Escalades on blades swangin' in the middle of the street, trucks full of drunks in the bed. Good times.

Some dipshit was in front of me at a light off Wurzbach and Babcock, and he decides to hate on our honking and roll down the window to let his LeBron jersey fly. He was met with a chorus of boos, middle fingers, etc. This dipshit was trying to hold up four fingers, typical Heat dumb fuck who doesn't know they actually won 3 smh.

Was beautiful holding up "5" to that front running faggot all the way down the street..What was the highlight of your night?

I gave Valentine a mouth baby tbh

DJR210
06-17-2014, 12:49 AM
I gave Valentine a mouth baby tbh

:lol Your girl was on TheDirty

http://thedirty.com/2014/01/san-an-bp-girl/

ElNono
06-17-2014, 12:59 AM
Some dipshit was in front of me at a light off Wurzbach and Babcock, and he decides to hate on our honking and roll down the window to let his LeBron jersey fly.

Oh, that was you behind my car? :lol

Nbadan
06-17-2014, 02:20 AM
:lol Your girl was on TheDirty

http://thedirty.com/2014/01/san-an-bp-girl/

:lmao

DJR210
06-17-2014, 03:26 AM
Oh, that was you behind my car? :lol

Yeah right. If it was you it would have been an Argentina flag and/or life size nudes of Manu