PDA

View Full Version : Coach K

FkLA
06-16-2014, 07:34 PM
...needs to step the fuck aside and give Pop the reins that are rightfully his tbh.

ShoogarBear
06-16-2014, 07:51 PM
This is true. Unfortunately, Jerry Colangelo still runs the USMNT, and we all know what he thinks of Pop.

exstatic
06-16-2014, 07:52 PM
This is true. Unfortunately, Jerry Colangelo still runs the USMNT, and we all know what he thinks of Pop.

I hope he's not enough of a prick to take it out on Kawhi, keeping him off the team to spite Pop.

FkLA
02-10-2015, 12:33 PM
This dumb faggot gives Pop praise about how he's as good a basketball coach as there's ever been, yet won't step down and give Pop the reins that we all know belong to him.

exstatic
02-10-2015, 01:56 PM
This dumb faggot gives Pop praise about how he's as good a basketball coach as there's ever been, yet won't step down and give Pop the reins that we all know belong to him.

The USA Basketball system has been recruiting gold for coach K. He probably never steps down.

FkLA
02-10-2015, 03:29 PM
The USA Basketball system has been recruiting gold for coach K. He probably never steps down.

Yeah, he seems like the type of egocentric faggot that would stay on as long as he can. Atleast in recent times it seems like the other coaches have had the common decency to step down and give other great coaches a chance at the helm.

hater
02-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Pop had his chance. Carlos Arroyo crushed it :lol

BillMc
02-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Are there issues between Pop and Colangelo? I'm not trolling, I seriously didn't know. What is/was it over?

exstatic
02-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Are there issues between Pop and Colangelo? I'm not trolling, I seriously didn't know. What is/was it over?

The issue is that we repeatedly punked JC's Phoenix teams and he never got a ring. He's hated Pop for years, and no, it's not over.

Sean Cagney
02-10-2015, 09:59 PM
The issue is that we repeatedly punked JC's Phoenix teams and he never got a ring. He's hated Pop for years, and no, it's not over.

Phoenix fans have never gotten over it either TBH, I was on ESPN message boards commenting the other day on Amare and one idiot brought up the 07 Suspensions and says they were robbed and cheated blah blah and other PHX fans chimed in whining as well about that shit. They never got over that or the times the Spurs knocked them out of the playoffs from 03-08 honestly, they to this day still bitch and whine about that. I swear that team will never get over it from top to bottom as far as owner and fans go.

cd98
02-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Phoenix fans have never gotten over it either TBH, I was on ESPN message boards commenting the other day on Amare and one idiot brought up the 07 Suspensions and says they were robbed and cheated blah blah and other PHX fans chimed in whining as well about that shit. They never got over that or the times the Spurs knocked them out of the playoffs from 03-08 honestly, they to this day still bitch and whine about that. I swear that team will never get over it from top to bottom as far as owner and fans go.

i respected Nash in an interview where he said that the Spurs played great over the second half of that series and that he thinks the Suns didn't lose BC of the suspensions.

Sean Cagney
02-10-2015, 10:36 PM
i respected Nash in an interview where he said that the Spurs played great over the second half of that series and that he thinks the Suns didn't lose BC of the suspensions.

I explained to their fans who act like it was a lock that the SPURS blew a nice lead to take a commanding 3-1 lead in that series and let the Suns tie it up 2-2, should never even have been 2-2. They act like 2-2 is not a a toss up lol. Spurs were in control of that series until that 4th Q collapse, won game one in PHX to boot! I don't get how they think they were going to win a title that year if not for some suspensions? Nash overreacted and his guys were dumb and got off the bench to go after Horry, bad acting there and dumb mistake by them. Spurs still kicked their butt in game 6 with all of those guys back! They had another shot to take it 7 and the Spurs beat them soundly. They were not going to win that series IMO, they never played D (Some fan agreed with me on there they were not robbed they just didn't play any D) and they just could not get passed the Spurs. Next year they had a shot and Spurs beat them 4-1 to shut some of their fans up, then later on they bring up the Suspensions again like they were the title lock that year.

I agree with Nash fully on that statement a well, the Spurs did play well and they were the better team all of those years. Suns fans never run out of excuses, one idiot said the Spurs are cheaters like the Pats so they stay on top :lol. How the hell do the Spurs cheat exactly I asked him? Some of them are just a joke.

itzsoweezee
02-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Fuck Coach K and Colangelo. I love the fact that Toronto became a playoff team as soon as they fired Colangelo's ass.

exstatic
02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Fuck Coach K and Colangelo. I love the fact that Toronto became a playoff team as soon as they fired Colangelo's ass.

That was Brian, his son. He's living proof that post season awards aren't all that. He's one of the worst GM's of the last 20 years, yet won NBA exec of the year, TWICE.

wildchild
02-11-2015, 03:56 AM

Agree, but maybe the Phoenix fans were encouraged for the gambling scandal, for Tim Donaghy accepting that several playoffs series had been improperly refereed, and for a lot of reporters saying there were good reasons to think that the refs altered the course of the 2007 championship...

No doubt, the Spurs won a legitimate championship, but those things didn't help too much to bring officiating transparency to the series.

How forget the angry Simmons about game 3...:lol Sorry, Phoenix fans.

A few hours after this column was posted on Sunday morning, an NBA fan posted "highlights" from Game 3 on YouTube that reveal Donaghy making a number of questionable calls during that Spurs-Suns game, including the three-seconds-too-late call on Ginobili that I mentioned in my column (and two months ago as well).
After the call is made, play-by-play announcer Mike Breen calls it a "late whistle" three different times, then a replay of the play shows that there was no contact, followed by Breen saying "doesn't look like there was much there" and partner Jon Barry adding, "I don't know what he saw!"

Collectively, it's a damning collection of anti-Phoenix calls, although not all of them were made by Donaghy. Expect the highlights of this game to eventually become the Zapruder Film of the Donaghy Scandal. Sorry, Phoenix fans.