PDA

View Full Version : Chump and Blake should be banned!

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Nothing but troll post after troll post from these ignorant idiots.
Where is the justice?

xmas1997
06-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Now go ahead and spread your endless lies, countless false accusations, and numberless stupid questions that you already know the answers to.
If it's either of you two I refuse to give you the pleasure of an explanation that should be totally obvious to both of you. Okay, start now in three .... Two ..... One!

ChumpDumper
06-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Um, lol?

Clipper Nation
06-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Stop crying, faggot

/thread

Franklin
06-17-2014, 03:33 AM
given Chump's popularity around here (see the photoshop thread) he definitely deserves to stay imho. dude is annoying, I agree, but who else has such working ethic to stay online 20+ years a day on a message board, ready to start a frivolous verbal fight anytime?

Gummi Clutch
06-17-2014, 09:19 AM
given Chump's popularity around here (see the photoshop thread) he definitely deserves to stay imho. dude is annoying, I agree, but who else has such working ethic to stay online 20+ years a day on a message board, ready to start a frivolous verbal fight anytime?
:lmao

Blake
06-17-2014, 09:26 AM
" Shonda Rhimes gave a commencement speech at her alma mater Sunday and told graduates to avoid being assholes.

Speaking at Dartmouth College's commencement ceremony Sunday, Rhimes joked about how she got wasted the night before she graduated in 1991, unhappy that she'd be leaving her friends on campus. It was tough to transition from being "special" in college to the toughness of the real world, she said.But fear not, said the writer and producer of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Scandal.""We are incredibly lucky. We have been given a gift," Rhimes said. "An incredible education has been placed before us. We ate all the fro-yo we could get our hands on. We skied. We had EBAs at 1 a.m. We built bonfires and got frostbite and enjoyed all the free treadmills. We beer-ponged our asses off. Now it’s time to pay it forward."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5479139

mrsmaalox
06-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Just shut the fuck up and quit taking this place so seriously!

johnsmith
06-17-2014, 10:13 AM

Lol, I was just about to point out the seriousness in which he takes this place. Now he'll run in and tell us we're trolls and we are the ones taking it serious.

Funny too because I log on about once every week or so and Xmas has been having the same conversation every single time.

ohmwrecker
06-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Maybe we could just combine them into one mega-troll since they basically have the same schtick.

RD2191
06-17-2014, 10:27 AM
I agree. They're both faggots.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-17-2014, 11:33 AM
There comes a point where you have to stop responding to annoying, unfunny trolls. People have told you continuously. You do not listen. You keep responding to them. You cannot get any sympathy.

Leetonidas
06-17-2014, 11:59 AM
get the fuck over it already. they're not gonna be banned. here's a tip: go out and enjoy your life instead of following around posters you supposedly can't stand in a the "cesspool" that you think ST is and quit bringing their names up in every thread you can without any prior mention or postings. Good example is the dumb and dumber 2 thread. Log off and go outside, real talk

xmas1997
06-17-2014, 12:36 PM
All good advice, thanks.
Also I have the greatest respect for the owners of this site.
Yet at some point there needs to be some "accountability" for the obvious wrongs perpetuated by the obvious trolls on here.
It is not right that decent intelligent civil posters are constantly shit on by these trolls.
In fact, it is sick and very very wrong.
This place used to be great place years ago when I joined, but the trolling has steadily ruined it.
It surprises me that the owners do nothing about it.
You all can gripe at me all you want to, but it also surprises me that when someone has the guts to finally speak up about the injustices around here, then he gets the most criticism rather than the ones, the trolls, who are responsible for all the crap.

mouse
06-17-2014, 12:54 PM

http://www.topzine.cz/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/naomi-grossman-v-serialu-american-horror-story.jpg

mouse
06-17-2014, 12:57 PM

And you have proof of this?

please share..

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/duncan-hell.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-17-2014, 04:05 PM
All good advice, thanks.
Also I have the greatest respect for the owners of this site.
Yet at some point there needs to be some "accountability" for the obvious wrongs perpetuated by the obvious trolls on here.
It is not right that decent intelligent civil posters are constantly shit on by these trolls.
In fact, it is sick and very very wrong.
This place used to be great place years ago when I joined, but the trolling has steadily ruined it.
It surprises me that the owners do nothing about it.
You all can gripe at me all you want to, but it also surprises me that when someone has the guts to finally speak up about the injustices around here, then he gets the most criticism rather than the ones, the trolls, who are responsible for all the crap.

Chumpie - the longest tenured = and shittiest troll - was already embarrassed and humiliated -

They can have the cesspool - and they can encourage their kids to log on here, create an account and act the exact same way their shitty troll parents do -

this is what this place is.

Shitty trolls proud of their shitty behavior and their kids will emulate the behavior of their shitty parents!

yay - spurstrolltalk!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Chumpie - the longest tenured = and shittiest troll - was already embarrassed and humiliated -

They can have the cesspool - and they can encourage their kids to log on here, create an account and act the exact same way their shitty troll parents do -

this is what this place is.

Shitty trolls proud of their shitty behavior and their kids will emulate the behavior of their shitty parents!

yay - spurstrolltalk!

Sad, but true.
I said my piece and stand by it.
There is really nothing left to add, you pretty much summed it up.
Although you could make a great case for genetic manipulation and even human castration to keep these undesirables from populating and passing on their tainted gene pools.
But that is just an extreme even though this site has become the standard of extreme negativity and an example of what you DO NOT do.
It is what it is.
Nothing more to say really, the truth shows the truth of it.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 04:55 PM
You just added to it.

RandomGuy
06-17-2014, 05:09 PM
Where is the justice?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/7a/7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b 50871c27f54f92.jpg

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Random Guy, Blake, and Chump all in this thread.

Masterful Cuck b8 m8

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/040/cff.png

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Nope. Dude is srsly.

Keep working though.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Nope. Dude is srsly.

Keep working though.

What a most effeminate finger snapping snipe you just pulled there

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:26 PM

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:27 PM
What a most effeminate finger snapping snipe you just pulled therelol now I got you responding.

Time for you to get angry and try to play it off at the same time.

It'll work for sure!

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:30 PM
lol now I got you responding.

Time for you to get angry and try to play it off at the same time.

It'll work for sure!

Are you quoting xmas1997? Seems to have worked on you tbh

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Are you quoting xmas1997? Seems to have worked on you tbhI'm already in his head. He started the thread about me.

And of course now you have to show how much you've been missing me.

Pretty fem of you tbh.

Now you need to overcompensate to feel manly again.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm already in his head. He started the thread about me.

And of course now you have to show how much you've been missing me.

Pretty fem of you tbh.

Now you need to overcompensate to feel manly again.

>chumpslurper
> always resorting to the x is glue/y is rubber tactic
>85k on ST and 0 notches below his belt.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
>chumpslurper
> always resorting to the x is glue/y is rubber tactic
>85k on ST and 0 notches below his belt.Called it.

Sorry I emasculated you again. It's just to easy to avoid doing.

I can't stop you from thinking about me though. Dreaming is free.

You should respond at least once more with another pilfered shtick. Maybe you're healing can begin.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Called it.

Sorry I emasculated you again. It's just to easy to avoid doing.

I can't stop you from thinking about me though. Dreaming is free.

You should respond at least once more with another pilfered shtick. Maybe you're healing can begin.

You're going to repeat this mantra for 100 thread pages. Autism is a horrible disease, get it checked out.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Where is the justice?

Chump is the gayest of gay...he's holds a muthafucking trump gay card that no one else has but him....he's a sissy boy that I'm pretty much sure anyone one this site could kick his ass....women included

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:40 PM
You're going to repeat this mantra for 100 thread pages. Autism is a horrible disease, get it checked out.You'll read every post.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Chump is the gayest of gay...he's holds a muthafucking trump gay card that no one else has but him....he's a sissy boy that I'm pretty much sure anyone one this site could kick his ass....women included"Pretty sure"

So you're not sure.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:43 PM
"Pretty sure"

So you're not sure.

Chumpsbergers proving he's a social retard and can't process common phrases.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Chumpsbergers proving he's a social retard and can't process common phrases.You read it.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:44 PM
You read it.

you reek of desperation for an internet victory lol

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:45 PM
you reek of desperation for an internet victory lolYou're responding quickly and often enough to prove it's pretty important to you as well.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:51 PM
You're responding quickly and often enough to prove it's pretty important to you as well.

If i had 85k post, that would be an effective argument to you against me.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:56 PM
If i had 85k post, that would be an effective argument to you against me.Eh, I get into these back and forths with a lot of butthurt people like you.

Adds up.

How long it goes depends on how important I am to the other person.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Eh, I get into these back and forths with a lot of butthurt people like you.

Adds up.

Dunning Kruger effect and endless amount of free time make you who you are Chumpsbergers

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
lol nothing I haven't heard before. Do you wish other people took such a personal interest in you?

ohmwrecker
06-17-2014, 06:06 PM
Chumper ruined my joke because he couldn't stop himself from responding.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
lol nothing I haven't heard before. Do you wish other people took such a personal interest in you?

attention seeking from randos is not appealing to many ppl. You are special in that way.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2014, 06:25 PM
attention seeking from randos is not appealing to many ppl. You are special in that way.Well, lots of people like you seek my attention.

ohmwrecker
06-17-2014, 06:53 PM
jesus christ. stfu already.

Blake
06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
jesus christ. stfu already.

So are you mad that chump ruined your chance at a joke or are you trying to get back on topic

ohmwrecker
06-17-2014, 07:14 PM
So are you mad that chump ruined your chance at a joke or are you trying to get back on topic

Neither. I'm just bored.

Ignignokt
06-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Neither. I'm just bored.

Pro-tip, if you want excitement, don't ask for suggestions from Blake. He's a degenerate cuckold fast food blogger.

Avante
06-17-2014, 08:31 PM
This place isn't the place you come to looking for serious discussion, you come here to fuck around. I realize nobody here can talk about most things with someone (me) who knows about things. Here ya talk shit, movies, sex, shit, tv, news, is there a God, that damn Avante, what's wrong with ClipperNation, Blake and Chump? That's what sells tickets here, if you don't believe that just look at what threads turn out the pages. Most those who post here want the joust, the debate, conflict, turmoil. I have always known that and use that knowledge.......obviously!

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bullshit anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention. I want it just as it is, I have other places to talk with knowledgeable people about music, football, track, literature. Here it's..."I bug ya don't I"...."you're a faggot"...."all sailors are pedos"...."I fucked yo mama".....and all that other immature childish bullshit. It's to be expected and we all know this. I have fun with it and would hate to see this place become like all those other uptight forums out there. Here ya can act stupid, immature, moronic and fit right in. I like that.

I play games with our resident ..."I like to bother people"...gang, they gobble it up and it's fucking funny watching them. Yep...twisted.

Blake
06-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Pro-tip, if you want excitement, don't ask for suggestions from Blake. He's a degenerate cuckold fast food blogger.

lolololol that burn never doesn't suck

Heil five, brah

http://www.totalfascism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Hitler-Salutes-his-Nation.jpeg

Spur|n|Austin
06-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Dude xmas, you sound like a whiny little bitch, not a creepy old man.

Leetonidas
06-18-2014, 02:45 PM
This place isn't the place you come to looking for serious discussion, you come here to fuck around. I realize nobody here can talk about most things with someone (me) who knows about things. Here ya talk shit, movies, sex, shit, tv, news, is there a God, that damn Avante, what's wrong with ClipperNation, Blake and Chump? That's what sells tickets here, if you don't believe that just look at what threads turn out the pages. Most those who post here want the joust, the debate, conflict, turmoil. I have always known that and use that knowledge.......obviously!

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bullshit anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention. I want it just as it is, I have other places to talk with knowledgeable people about music, football, track, literature. Here it's..."I bug ya don't I"...."you're a faggot"...."all sailors are pedos"...."I fucked yo mama".....and all that other immature childish bullshit. It's to be expected and we all know this. I have fun with it and would hate to see this place become like all those other uptight forums out there. Here ya can act stupid, immature, moronic and fit right in. I like that.

I play games with our resident ..."I like to bother people"...gang, they gobble it up and it's fucking funny watching them. Yep...twisted.

Avante with the goods tbh :tu

Clipper Nation
06-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Avante with the goods tbh :tu

:lol Not really, he says this and then proceeds to whine about anyone who doesn't indulge in his useless track-and-field/blues trivia....

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2014, 02:57 PM
:lol Not really, he says this and then proceeds to whine about anyone who doesn't indulge in his useless track-and-field/blues trivia....

what's wrong little guy? you hump my leg but the only thing I'll give you are life lessons and a quick beating...

I'm done with you zoooooooommmmm....

Top 10 bluesmen in the 4x400
1) Robert Blind Johnson
2) Lazy Eye James
3) Poopshoot Magoo (yes...he would have also been in the sprint list)
4) Kenny Chesney
5) Blackson Jackson
6) Peanut the Kidnapper
7) Shaggy Bungle
8) Jefferson Blind Jefferson
9) Vincent Price
10) Carl Weathers

Blake
06-18-2014, 03:05 PM
10) Carl Weathers

#1 imo

AYsac48F5Iw

Ylv89_oCCjE

Leetonidas
06-18-2014, 03:34 PM

In theory his post makes sense but in practice...yeah... :lol

Spur|n|Austin
06-18-2014, 03:59 PM
1) Robert Blind Johnson
2) Lazy Eye James
4) Kenny Chesney
5) Blackson Jackson
6) Peanut the Kidnapper
7) Shaggy Bungle
9) Vincent Price
10) Carl Weathers

Pretty solid list :lol

silverblk mystix
06-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Chump is the gayest of gay...he's holds a muthafucking trump gay card that no one else has but him....he's a sissy boy that I'm pretty much sure anyone one this site could kick his ass....women included

Not before chumpie shits his pants though...

ChumpDumper
06-18-2014, 09:43 PM
lol Scaredy Cop trying to bow up again.

Wild Cobra
06-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Where is the justice?
Are your posts any better?

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:38 AM

That sure beats the hell out of doing what you do here which is follow others around being a pest.

Do you really think I think anyone 'here" can talk track/blues.....come on man!

Ya see that the game me and this freak play, he never seems to get bored with it.......honest!:hat

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:49 AM
what's wrong little guy? you hump my leg but the only thing I'll give you are life lessons and a quick beating...

I'm done with you zoooooooommmmm....

1) Robert Blind Johnson
2) Lazy Eye James
4) Kenny Chesney
5) Blackson Jackson
6) Peanut the Kidnapper
7) Shaggy Bungle
9) Vincent Price
10) Carl Weathers

What seperates me from everyone else out there in cyberspace.

All Time NCAA 4x4 relay

lane

1.Arizona State...Ron Freeman...Herm Frazier...Maurice Peoples...Henry Carr
2.USC...Bryshon Nellum...Jerome Davis...Lionel Larry...Quincy Watts
3.Baylor...Jeremy Wariner...Darold Wiliamson...Raymond Pierre...Michael Johnson
4.UCLA...John Smith..Wayne Collett...Danny Everett...Steve Lewis
5.NCC...Larry Black..Edwin Roberts..Ron Ray...Julius Sang
6.Florida...Tony McQuay...Calvin Smith..Dedric Dukes...Tyrone Kemp
7.Georgia Tech...Tony McKay...Angelo Taylor..Derrick Atkins...Derek Mills
8.LSU..Xavier Carter...Allyson Francique..Kelly Willie...Derrick Brew

Baylor would win it with the 400m WR on anchor and histories first sub 43.00 4x4 man.

Ofen imitated, never duplicated, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna see the 4x1?

Sure ya do:hat

lane

1.Houston...Kirk Baptiste...Leroy Burrell...Joe DeLoach...Carl Lewis
2.Clemson...Jacoby Ford...Travis Padgett...Shawn Michaels..Dwight Thomas
3.USC...Lennox Miller...Clancy Edwards...Don Quarrie...James Sanford
4.TCU...Jon Drummond...Kim Collins..Darvis Patton...Ray Steward (as three sub10.00 sprinters watch)
5.Auburn...Stanley Floyd...Harry Adams...Coby Miller...Harvey Glance
6.UCLA...Mike Marsh...Ato Boldon...Millard Hampton...Warren Edmonson
7.LSU...Trindon Holliday...Glenroy Gilbert...Xavier Carter...Richard Thompson
8.Tennessee...Leonard Scott...Justin Gatlin...Sam Graddy...Reggie Jones
9.Oakland Raiders...Willie Gault...James Jett...Alvis Whitted...James Trapp

TCU does hold the actual NCAA record in the 4x1 and not one of those 4 is on that fantasy team. The school has had seven sub10.00 sprinters among the alum and Cali state JC champ Kemarley Brown will be there next season he's a 9.93 guy. Oh yeah no other school has had morte thsn three break 10.00.

This is how I work this one, he's actually in awe of all this shit I know but obviously he could never admit that, that's not the game.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 10:38 PM
But they won't be banned.
People love ignorant trolls here apparently.

Clipper Nation
06-24-2014, 10:48 PM
STFU, troll....

Avante
06-25-2014, 12:16 AM
STFU, troll....

I don't like you being owned by anyone else but me little fella, ok?

DJR210
06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Hobart, you're a a whiny lil' faggot tbh

Blake
06-25-2014, 08:08 AM

No rules have been broken.

you should stop trying to troll me, tbh.

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 08:20 AM
STFU, troll....

And you'll make me how, you ignorant troll?
I may not respond to you upstairs due to reasons you are too ignorant to understand, but I will continue to bash you trolls down here.
:lol

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 08:21 AM
No rules have been broken.

you should stop trying to troll me, tbh.

Why? Because you think you trolls can make up all the rules as you troll along, troll.

Blake
06-25-2014, 08:38 AM
Why? Because you think you trolls can make up all the rules as you troll along, troll.

The rules here have been set.

In fact, lol, this thread is a violation of forum rules, genius.

Being Lame*- There are several things that I personally think are lame and don't like here:*

C. Starting threads to call out trolls

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93855

Smh lol Dartmouth

mrsmaalox
06-25-2014, 09:54 AM
His whining never stops smh

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 01:01 PM
The rules here have been set.

In fact, lol, this thread is a violation of forum rules, genius.

Whatever you say, boss.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Why should we be banned again?

johnsmith
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Good thing you bumped this thread after a week so you could "not troll" on this site and only "bash".

Blake
06-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Whatever you say, boss.

I say you're a whiny bitch.

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM

Don't kid yourself. No one likes you.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Why should we be banned again?

Because you voted for OBama

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:45 AM

Other than your troll buddies, what s your claim to infamy?

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Other than your troll buddies, what s your claim to infamy?

See, this is the funny thing. I come here to shoot the shit, talk ball, tech, and occasionally politics. You are worried about your rep, as evidenced by your numerous appeals to higher authorities and constant labeling of other posters. On a sports forum. And trying to call me out like it matters. :lol doesn't get much sadder than that.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM
I am worried?
On a message board?
That I go to to get info from and post info I know about?
You have a penchant for tuning your assumptions into accusations, if you ask me.
I laugh at and bash the trolls on here too.
But go ahead and twist and distort those facts too, it's part of your schtick.
Only rarely do you ever post something of relevance basketball related.
When those rarities happen however, I do appreciate them because I believe you know a few things about basketball and I profit from them.
Just more honesty from me to you how ever you choose to interpret it.
And lets not forget, you started this shit, not me.

leemajors
06-26-2014, 12:26 PM
I am worried?
On a message board?
That I go to to get info from and post info I know about?
You have a penchant for tuning your assumptions into accusations, if you ask me.
I laugh at and bash the trolls on here too.
But go ahead and twist and distort those facts too, it's part of your schtick.
Only rarely do you ever post something of relevance basketball related.
When those rarities happen however, I do appreciate them because I believe you know a few things about basketball and I profit from them.

you started this troll thread

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 01:16 PM

Blake
06-26-2014, 01:25 PM

Stop distorting the facts!!!:cry!!!!!

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 01:46 PM

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 01:47 PM
I still find it funny that anyone who doesn't like Xmas is a troll in his book but nearly everyone that posts here gets annoyed by his shtick...why would one continue to "bash" on a site that he doesn't like nor does anyone like him?

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 01:48 PM

Wrong, I stated this "should be banned" thread.
More of the same twisting and distortions of the truth by you trolls.

Clipper Nation
06-26-2014, 01:50 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/ed8ab1af28477d36f10e23418c795942/tumblr_inline_mv56piQUnn1s6w7aw.gif

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 01:50 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/ed8ab1af28477d36f10e23418c795942/tumblr_inline_mv56piQUnn1s6w7aw.gif

Lol

Blake
06-26-2014, 02:20 PM

so it's a whiny bitch thread.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 02:26 PM
so it's a whiny bitch thread.

No, it is a karmic thread.
Would you like a thread saying "Chump and Blake should NOT be banned"?
What would be the karmic point in that?

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 02:34 PM

Karma and spurs talk...shit is serious.

Blake
06-26-2014, 02:36 PM

you have a tendency to misuse words in a lot of your posts. In this case, the word is karma (karmic).

Buy a dictionary and figure out how it works. You can practice by looking up the words "whiny" and "bitch"

Lol Dartmouth.

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 02:45 PM
you have a tendency to misuse words in a lot of your posts. In this case, the word is karma (karmic).

Buy a dictionary and figure out how it works. You can practice by looking up the words "whiny" and "bitch"

Lol Dartmouth.

Wrong, as usual.

karmic
Use Karmic in a sentence

kar·ma
[kahr-muh] Show IPA
noun
Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def 1 ) , jnana.
Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.
Origin:
1820–30; < Sanskrit: nominative, accusative singular of karman act, deed

Related forms
kar·mic, adjective

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Wrong, I stated this thread

I am worried?

http://www.pound4pound.com/Photos/Other/2014/8ball_SignsPointToYes.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Suddenly Cry Havoc has become the biggest suck up pussy troll on Spurstrolltalk

no surprise

Blake
06-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Wrong, as usual.

karmic
Use Karmic in a sentence

kar·ma
[kahr-muh] Show IPA
noun
Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def 1 ) , jnana.
Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.
Origin:
1820–30; < Sanskrit: nominative, accusative singular of karman act, deed

Related forms
kar·mic, adjective

explain how this thread is karmic, Dartmouth.

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Suddenly Cry Havoc has become the biggest suck up pussy troll on Spurstrolltalk

no surprise

And mall cop still takes the thread from 2 years ago with a grudge, because he's got nothing better to do with his time sitting around at work. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 04:50 PM
:cry I woulda been the greatest coach in history if someone would just give me a chance

ohmwrecker
06-26-2014, 04:54 PM
^ :lol

leemajors
06-26-2014, 05:40 PM
explain how this thread is karmic, Dartmouth.

probably akin to Alanis Morisette's definition of irony.

ohmwrecker
06-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Blake getting all Billy Badass on Grampa Xmas.

Cry Havoc
06-26-2014, 06:15 PM

Like rain on your wedding day.

Avante
06-26-2014, 06:21 PM
I rest my case, just here to bug.

Blake
06-26-2014, 08:32 PM
dp

Blake
06-26-2014, 08:35 PM

karmic irony?

Blake
06-26-2014, 08:37 PM
I rest my case, just here to bug.

do you even know what thread you're in

ohmwrecker
06-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Couldn't even make it an hour.

Avante
06-27-2014, 01:03 AM

Hey dummy, that was posted...BEFORE....ok?

See ya in Sept, half pint.

ohmwrecker
06-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Hey dummy, that was posted...BEFORE....ok?

See ya in Sept, half pint.

Brazil
06-27-2014, 02:51 PM

an articulated comment from avante... hats off tbh

Brazil
06-27-2014, 02:54 PM
about this thread yeah we all agree xmas1997 is a faggot

Blake
06-27-2014, 03:36 PM
an articulated comment from avante... hats off tbh

except he's lying when he says he's just having fun here.

he's a very angry old fart.

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 09:17 AM
I am challenging blake for the "village idiot" award this year, be advised fellow trolls, a vote for me is a vote for troll mediocrity!

Why am I not surprised?
:rollin

Cry Havoc
06-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Why am I not surprised?

That would be awesome if you were even a little bit clever.

How's this thread going for you, by the way? Working out the way you had hoped? :lol :cry Someone ban Chump and Blake they're so mean and it upsets me. :cry

Blake
06-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Where is the justice?

It's like raaain on your wedding day

silverblk mystix
06-28-2014, 06:15 PM
That would be awesome if you were even a little bit clever.

How's this thread going for you, by the way? Working out the way you had hoped? :lol :cry Someone ban Chump and Blake they're so mean and it upsets me. :cry

yup

cry havoc still sucking up like a little homo

comical

BacktoBasics
06-28-2014, 06:28 PM
yup

cry havoc still sucking up like a little homo

comicalyup still a homophobic racist

silverblk mystix
06-28-2014, 08:56 PM
yup still a homophobic racist

LOL the life coach makes a cameo!

lmao life coach, really!

Cry Havoc
06-28-2014, 09:35 PM

lmao life coach, really!

I refuse to believe you are this dense. Actually nah, it's perfectly in line with the rest of the vapid stuff you say. Makes me wonder how you interact with people in real life when 90% of the stuff you type could be lifted directly from a 13 year old's vernacular.

xmas1997
06-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Real Life? You have no room whatsoever to speak of others being dense.
Yet I doubt you even have any perception of either.
Try looking in the mirror sometime and asking yourself why you are so devoid of friends and significant relationships.
If he is a 13 year old, you are lucky to act seven to be honest about it.
But then honesty isn't a part of your vocabulary because sucking up to your troll buddies on a message board no less takes so much of your time and brain cells just to keep up.
How has melting down upstairs in the Popsuckers thread served you lately?
That is what happens to trolls like you when you try to troll the big boys!
:lmao:rollin

silverblk mystix
06-29-2014, 03:08 PM
Try looking in the mirror sometime and asking yourself why you are so devoid of friends and significant relationships.
But then honesty isn't a part of your vocabulary because sucking up to your troll buddies on a message board no less takes so much of your time and brain cells just to keep up.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-29-2014, 05:43 PM

lmao life coach, really!
^ This is coming from someone who fingers inmates' balloon knots every day for a living....

Avante
06-29-2014, 05:54 PM
^ This is coming from someone who fingers inmates' balloon knots every day for a living....
That coming from a guy who does...0...here besides hump our legs,..CONSTANTLY!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-29-2014, 06:03 PM
That coming from a guy who does...0...here besides hump our legs,..CONSTANTLY!!!!!!
Have you uploaded that video yet or are you welching again?

Avante
06-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Have you uploaded that video yet or are you welching again?

Have you done anything besides leech off us?

BacktoBasics
06-30-2014, 04:54 PM
:lmao:rollinNormally I'm on board with your posts and generally agree with a lot of what you have to say but sbm is about as bad as it gets. Obviously part of it is just the blatant racism and bigotry but he/she seems to think that acting that way is not just acceptable but actually humorous and welcomed.

RandomGuy
06-30-2014, 05:22 PM
This thread is fucking hilarious...

:tu

silverblk mystix
06-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Normally I'm on board with your posts and generally agree with a lot of what you have to say but sbm is about as bad as it gets. Obviously part of it is just the blatant racism and bigotry but he/she seems to think that acting that way is not just acceptable but actually humorous and welcomed.

Your vagina bleeds a lot...really...a lot.

Man the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 05:28 PM
chump and xmas are funny trolls. they bring character. chump's posting style gets on everybody's nerves :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-30-2014, 05:42 PM

the irony was the song wasn't about irony

ChumpDumper
06-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Normally I'm on board with your posts and generally agree with a lot of what you have to say but sbm is about as bad as it gets. Obviously part of it is just the blatant racism and bigotry but he/she seems to think that acting that way is not just acceptable but actually humorous and welcomed.sBM is still in mourning since his SA210 OD'd on flu vaccine after Pop rang again.

Cry Havoc
07-01-2014, 02:57 AM

OK chief. :tu :lol The guy taking the internet forum super seriously is the one telling me my social skills are lacking. :lmao Why don't you make another thread about it to let everyone know how right you are. :lol

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 11:40 AM
OK chief. :tu :lol The guy taking the internet forum super seriously is the one telling me my social skills are lacking. :lmao Why don't you make another thread about it to let everyone know how right you are. :lol

Unnecessary. You are doing an admiral job of it all by your lonesome just like you and your troll buddies did upstairs in the Pop threads that you ruined.
Keep up the good work.

Cry Havoc
07-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Unnecessary. You are doing an admiral job of it all by your lonesome just like you and your troll buddies did upstairs in the Pop threads that you ruined.
Keep up the good work.

Create another thread about how mean the internet is and how you need the mods to save you. :lol

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Create another thread about how mean the internet is and how you need the mods to save you. :lol

Whatever you say, buba. I will definitely do exactly what you want.

Cry Havoc
07-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Whatever you say, buba. I will definitely do exactly what you want.

You already did. :lol that's the most hilarious thing about this situation. You're trying to play it off like it doesn't matter *after* the fact.

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 03:56 PM
You already did. :lol that's the most hilarious thing about this situation. You're trying to play it off like it doesn't matter *after* the fact.

And you really believe that, do you?
Then you're a bigger fool than I thought, and getting bigger by the minute.
Do you even realize this, or are you in denial like the village idiot is?
I am worried about you, CH, you are starting to sound a lot like kobyz.

Blake
07-01-2014, 04:35 PM

And you really believe that, do you?
Then you're a bigger fool than I thought, and getting bigger by the minute.
Do you even realize this, or are you in denial like the village idiot is?
I am worried about you, CH, you are starting to sound a lot like kobyz.

You're fucking retarded.

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 07:47 PM
You're fucking retarded.

That is all you ever say to anyone you disagree with instead of discussing things with them.
I'm not sure which is more ignorant, your accusations of someone you disagree with as being "retarded", or CN's of being a faggot.
These are further examples of you making a total fool of yourself.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2014, 09:15 AM
That is all you ever say to anyone you disagree with instead of discussing things with them.
I'm not sure which is more ignorant, your accusations of someone you disagree with as being "retarded", or CN's of being a faggot.
These are further examples of you making a total fool of yourself.

Don't forget the ol "my wife cucked me - b-b-but I don't wanna leave her"

bit of retardness....

a cuck retard - and he wants to label others!

Priceless!

xmas1997
07-02-2014, 10:53 AM

bit of retardness....

Priceless!

The "nerve" of this troll.

Blake
07-02-2014, 11:17 AM

bit of retardness....

Priceless!

I left her.

You're stupid.

Lol you whining about labels then proceeding to use them

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 01:57 AM

Before I came along. And :lol at Reck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) as the franklin faggot alt.

benefactor
07-29-2019, 07:56 AM
Up in the middle of the night burning up that search function again, huh? You are definitely in uncharted waters, derp. I don't think I've ever seen three posters live so comfortably in someones head like Chump, Blake and Reck live in yours. And I'm pretty sure Franklin was M/S.

pgardn
07-29-2019, 08:45 AM
Up in the middle of the night burning up that search function again, huh? You are definitely in uncharted waters, derp. I don't think I've ever seen three posters live so comfortably in someones head like Chump, Blake and Reck live in yours. And I'm pretty sure Franklin was M/S.

oh that m>s dude...

I remember him and I think DD talking " night of the rope" crap with me one time and I made fun of it.
Did not go over well with them. Definitely "scared of the Jew" persuasion. A nut.
But we did get on a bit because of kayak fishing interests.

I was the worst thing that could happen to the great white state because I was white and could live with people of color.
Such is life growing up in San Antonio I guess. If I recall, I was very dangerous as I could undermine the movement and would have to be roped immediately.

BD24
07-29-2019, 10:27 AM
I forgot about Xmas tbh :lol. That guy was such an old weirdo, why the fuck was Rob friends with him :lol

DJR210
07-29-2019, 01:53 PM
I forgot about Xmas tbh :lol. That guy was such an old weirdo, why the fuck was Rob friends with him :lol

I still wonder this myself.. back in the robdiaz2191 era.. RD2191 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42690), why did you align yourself w/ the old weirdo faggot crew? It didn't make any sense, they were all weirdos and you for the most part were the normal one..

DJR210
07-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Up in the middle of the night burning up that search function again, huh?

dude is seriously fucking weird tbh.. dedicating time to posting about sports here is hard enough, but to latch on to 3-4 males here and argue non-stop? 3 am coke binges and search sessions?

DJR210
07-29-2019, 01:56 PM
Blake how do you always find yourself as the target for these weirdos tbh?

Reck
07-29-2019, 02:29 PM
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) how do you always find yourself as the target for these weirdos tbh?

Easy target for the one time he let his guard down posting about the wife cheating on him.

Once upon a time I even piled on for it but I kind of grew up and left the childish shit behind. Derp is going through that juvenile phase we all went through with a touch of actual faggotry in him.

Blake
07-29-2019, 02:35 PM
Blake how do you always find yourself as the target for these weirdos tbh?

This is usually how it goes:

1. Weirdo makes some weird claim that doesn't make sense
2. I ask for them to back up claim
3. They don't and usually demand that I disprove their claim.
4. I call them a fucking idiot.
5. They go into severe ass-hurt grudge rage cuck-chant mode.
6. I lol.
7. Repeat steps 4-6.

Chucho
07-29-2019, 02:37 PM
Easy target for the one time he let his guard down posting about the wife cheating on him.

Once upon a time I even piled on for it but I kind of grew up and left the childish shit behind. Derp is going through that juvenile phase we all went through with a touch of actual faggotry in him.

You're being too kind, tbh. That dude is fucked in the head. No "ands, ifs or buts" about it.

Blake
07-29-2019, 02:38 PM
Usually goes the same for Pavlov, spurraider, reck, winehole, and others, just different name calling

DJR210
07-29-2019, 02:54 PM

6. I lol.
7. Repeat steps 4-6.

You should probably cut steps 2-6 you're giving these people tremendous satisfaction in doing so

Blake
07-29-2019, 02:59 PM
You should probably cut steps 2-6 you're giving these people tremendous satisfaction in doing so

I don't really care about them. I'm here for my own entertainment or edification. Sometimes the response to #2 is entertaining.

But if steps 1-3 have been done a number of times already I just skip to #4 to save time

Lol "tremendous satisfaction". They don't seem happily satisfied, do they?

BD24
07-29-2019, 06:51 PM
I still wonder this myself.. back in the robdiaz2191 era.. RD2191 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42690), why did you align yourself w/ the old weirdo faggot crew? It didn't make any sense, they were all weirdos and you for the most part were the normal one..
Right? Robs a pretty cool dude and they were all clearly faggots tbh :lol

spurraider21
07-29-2019, 08:32 PM
Right? Robs a pretty cool dude and they were all clearly faggots tbh :lol
religion tbh. rob was on the anti-evolution brigade :lol

RD2191
07-29-2019, 10:30 PM
religion tbh. rob was on the anti-evolution brigade :lol

That was probably it tbh :lol

RD2191
07-29-2019, 10:32 PM

I don't remember tbh. :lol probably had something to do with religion and that sort of stuff

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:37 PM

6. I lol.
7. Repeat steps 4-6.

Cuck delusions of grandeur

This is how it consistently goes:

1. You chime in with some nonsense or otherwise embarrass yourself.
2. People call you out.
3. You lash out.
4. You retreat into your cuckoon.
5. They laugh at you some more.
6. You cry.
7. Chump or a chumpette tries to save you and you take as much courage as a cuck can.

Blake
07-30-2019, 01:30 AM
6. I lol

Lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2019, 02:17 AM
Cuck delusions of grandeur

This is how it consistently goes:

1. You chime in with some nonsense or otherwise embarrass yourself.
2. People call you out.
3. You lash out.
4. You retreat into your cuckoon.
5. They laugh at you some more.
6. You cry.
7. Chump or a chumpette tries to save you and you take as much courage as a cuck can.